Hi, John! What's on your mind today?
嗨,约翰!你今天在想什么?
We've received messages from our audience about their favorite artworks.
我们收到了观众关于他们最喜欢的艺术品的信息。
We should give some feedback.
我们应该给出一些反馈。
Ok. Let's take a part of a message from Mariko.
好的。我们来读一段马里科的留言。
I'm Mariko. Talking about my favorite art, I'm interested in Claude Monet's Poplars in the Sun. Its color is brightful but natural because it's illuminated by sunlight. I love the green, yellow color of poplars and gentle blue in the sky.
我是马里科。说到我最喜欢的艺术,我对克劳德·莫奈的《阳光下的白杨树》很感兴趣。它的颜色明亮而自然,因为它受到阳光的照射。我喜欢白杨树的绿、黄和天空柔和的蓝色。
This is an excellent description of a piece of art.
这是对一件艺术品的极好描述。
That said, we have a few suggestions to make it better.
也就是说,我们有一些可以让它变得更好的建议。
We suggest changing the introduction.
我们建议修改一下介绍性语言。
Introductory phrases especially that begin with -ing words can be tricky.
介绍性短语,尤其是以-ing开头的短语可能会很棘手。
It is sometimes a good idea to avoid them.
有时避开它们是个好主意。
You could replace your introduction with something like "My favorite piece of art is..."
你可以用“我最喜欢的艺术品是……”来代替你的引言。
We also suggest removing "brightful" and using the word "bright" instead.
我们还建议删除“brightful”一词,改用“bright”。
You might use the noun "painting" in place of "its."
你可以用名词“painting”来代替“its”。
In the final sentence, you might add some determiners such as "the" in a couple places.
在最后一句话中,你可以在几个地方添加一些限定词,如“the”。
Here is an updated version that includes our recommendations: I'm Mariko. My favorite piece of art is Claude Monet's Poplars in the Sun. The painting is bright but natural because it's illuminated by sunlight. I love the green and yellow color of the poplars and the gentle blue in the sky.
以下是包含我们建议的更新版本:我是马里科。我最喜欢的艺术品是克劳德·莫奈的《阳光下的白杨树》。这幅画明亮且自然,因为它受到阳光的照射。我喜欢白杨树的绿、黄和天空柔和的蓝色。
And that's Everyday Grammar TV.
以上就是今天的《每日语法》。