手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 高中英语 > 高中听力 > 高中英语人教版全三册 > 高中英语人教版第一册听力 > 正文

高中英语人教版第一册听力 Unit 13(附字幕)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Reading WE ARE WHAT WE EAT
阅读 吃出健康
Choosing what to eat is no longer as easy as it once was.
选择吃什么不像以前那么简单了。
and the fuel we need for our bodies is also different.
我们的身体所需要的热量也与以往不同了。
Traditional diets often have too much fat
传统的饮食中脂肪太多,
and too many calories for the 21st-century person.
对于21世纪的人而言,热量过多。
If we want to keep up with the high pace of modern life,
如果我们想与现代生活的快节奏保持同步。
we had better learn to make the right choices about what and how we eat.
我们最好学会正确选择吃什么和怎么吃。
Stores offer all kinds of food and snacks and we have to make many choices.
商场中提供各种各样的食物和快餐,我们必须作出多种选择。
When we choose what to buy and eat,
我们在选择买什么和吃什么时,
we had better think whether the food will give us the nutrients we need.
最好想一想,这些食物能否给予我们所需的营养。
Some nutrients help build our body and make it stronger.
有些营养能帮助我们增强体质,
Protein,for example,is good for our muscles.
比如,蛋白质就对我们的肌肉有好处。
Fish,meat and beans contain a lot of protein.
鱼,肉和豆类食品含有大量蛋白质。
Calcium,which is found in eggs,milk and other dairy products,
鸡蛋,牛奶和其他的乳制品中所含的钙。
is good for our bones and teeth.
对我们的骨骼和牙齿有好处。
We should also eat carbohydrates,the main fuel for our body,
我们还应该摄入我们身体所需的主要养料--碳水化合物。
which we can get from bread,rice and noodles.
我们可以从馒头,米饭和面条中得到它。
Other nutrients,such as fibre and minerals,
其他的营养,比如纤维和矿物质,
help keep our body functioning well.
能帮助我们的身体顺利运转。
Vitamins,which we can get from eating vegetables,fruit,
维他命,我们可以从蔬菜和水果,
fish and drinking milk,help our body fight disease.
鱼和饮牛奶中得到,能帮助我们抗击疾病。
But the choices we make are not just about nutrition.
但是,我们所做的决定并非仅仅是营养方面的。
Many people today
如今许多人
make choices about their eating habits based on what they believe.
选择他们赖以相信的饮食习惯。
Eating habits become part of who we are.
饮食习惯变成了我们(观念)诠注:
Some people become vegetarians
有些人们成为素食者。
because they believe it is healthier not to eat meat
因为他们相信不吃肉有利于健康
or because they think we should not kill animals for food.
或者因为他们认为我们不应该杀生取食。
Others become vegans and will not eat any animal products at all,
另外一些人成为纯素食者,根本不吃动物制品。
not even yoghurt or eggs.
就连牛奶和鸡蛋也一口不吃。
We also make choices based on how the products are grown or made:
我们还根据食物的加工制作方式进行选择:
environment ally friendly food,or"eco-food",
环保食物和生态食物
is produced by companies who have tried to use green and clean ways to grow it.
被公司用绿色,卫生的方式来制作。
Organic vegetables are those that are grown without chemicals
有机蔬菜是指生长过程中没有使用过化学药品
that can be harmful to human beings or the environment.
对人体或环境有害的的蔬菜。
Because we have so much to choose from,
因为我们要做出的选择很多。
many companies and stores offer advice about what we should eat.
于是公司和商场就有关我们该吃什么的问题提供建议。
Books,magazines and television shows
书籍,报刊和电视节目
tell us about food and pills we should buy to become smarter,
对我们的食物和药丸献计献策,告诉我们应该购 买什么才能使自己更聪明
healthier and more beautiful.
更健康,更漂亮。
It is probably better,however,
就会好一些.然而,
if we spend our time and money on buying good food and keeping a balanced diet.
如果我们花费时间和金钱去购买合适的食物,保持平衡饮食。
If we eat healthy food in the right amounts,
如果我们的饮食中包含了所有的食物组合用量适当。
we do not have to buy any supplements.
我们就无须去购买补充食品。
The same goes for"crash diets "
"速食食疗"
that some companies say will make us lose weight fast.
一些公司建议我们用来快速减肥。
Instead of eating expensive diet of foods or going on unhealthy diets,
不用吃贵重的食品或不健康的食品,
we can simply try to eat less fat and sugar and exercise more.
我们只要少吃脂肪少吃糖,多做运动就足够了。
The best way to make sure that we will feel and look fine
能够确实让我们感觉良好,气色健康的最好办法
is to develop healthy eating habits.
是养成健康的饮食习惯。
We ought to learn more about our body and the fuel it needs to keep fit.
我们应该更多地了解我们的身体以及它所需的热量。
Only in that way will we be ready for the challenges
这样我们就能保证自己做好充分的准备去迎接挑战
and opportunities in life.
和生活中的机遇.
重点单词   查看全部解释    
nutritious [nju:'triʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 有营养的,滋养的

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
organic [ɔ:'gænik]

想一想再看

adj. 器官的,有机的,根本的,接近自然的

 
calcium ['kælsiəm]

想一想再看

n. 钙

联想记忆
contain [kən'tein]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,容纳,克制,抑制
vi. 自制

联想记忆
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
unhealthy [ʌn'helθi]

想一想再看

adj. 不健康的,不卫生的,病态的,危险的

 
peach [pi:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 桃子,桃树,桃红色
v. 揭发,检举

 
protein ['prəuti:n]

想一想再看

n. 蛋白质

 
nutrition [nju:'triʃən]

想一想再看

n. 营养

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。