Dialogue 3
Next,please!Hello,may I help you,sir?
下一位!您好,先生,能为您做什么吗?
Yes.I want comes to four dollars twenty cents.
好的,总共要4美元20分。
OK.That comes to four dollars twenty cents.
好的,总共要4美元20分。
Here is five dollars.
给您5美元。
Here is your change,please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.
这是您的零钱,请等一下您的挂号收据。
I also want to pick up my package.This is the notice.
我还想取包裹,这是通知单。
Let me see...Hmm...Just a minute.Here it is.We need your signature on this note.
让我看一看。嗯,等一会,给您,我们需要您在这张票据上签名。
Oh,one more thing.Where can I mail this letter?
哦,还有一件事,我在哪儿投这封信?
Drop it in the mail box marked"Out of town"at that corner.
把它投进那个角落里标有“外埠”的邮箱。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
You're welcome.
不客气。