When can the contract be ready for signature?
什么时候准备合约签字?
A:When can the contract be ready for signature?
A:什么时候准备合约签字?
B:We'll have it ready in a few days.
B:我们几天内会将它准备好。
I'm glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.
我很高兴我们最终在价格上取得了一致意见。
A:I’m glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.
A:我很高兴我们最终在价格上取得了一致意见。
B:We’re glad the deal has come off nicely in the end.
B:我们也很高兴这次交易最终圆满结束。
We suggest a two-year contract.
我建议签一个两年的合同。
A:We’d like to see how successful you are in developing sales before committing ourselves to a longer-term agreement.
A:在签订长期协议之前,我们要看看你们的推销能力。
B:We suggest a two-year contract.
B:我建议签一个两年的合同。
How long shall we make the contract for?
我们应该签订多长时间的合同?
A:How long shall we make the contract for?
A:我们应该签订多长时间的合同?
B:Would you mind if we make this a 3 - year contract?
B:我们签订一个有效期为3年的合同好吗?
Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?
你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?
A:Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?
A:你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?
B:The contract would run for one year of the trail period.
B:合同将有一年的试行期。
That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?
这是我们同意了的,对不对?
A:That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?
A:这是我们同意了的,对不对?
B:Yes,that's right but not exact.
B:对,但不够准确。