I’ll see to it right away.
我马上修改。
A:Will you please check the particulars and see if there is anything to be amended?
A:请你看一下细节,是否有什么要修改的地方?
B:I'll see to it right away.
B:我马上修改。
How long will the contract last?
合同的有效期是多长时间?
Since everything is ready,we can sign the contract today.
既然所有事情就绪,我们今天就可签订合同。
A:Since everything is ready,we can sign the contract today.
A:既然所有事情就绪,我们今天就可签订合同。
B:Yes, you are really good partners to do business with.
B:是的,你们真的是很好的商业合作伙伴。
I'll draw up an agreement at once.
我立刻起草一份合同。
A:I'll draw up an agreement at once.
A:我立刻起草一份合同。
B:OK. Just let us know when you get it ready.
B:好的。准备好之后就通知我们。
Look at the fine print.
请看一看你们用小字印刷的部分。
fine(adj.)
细,纤细
If everything is satisfactory,we can draw up a formal contract
如果一切都满意了,我们可以拟定一份正式合同。
If you just sign the contract,we’ll be all set.
如果你能在这份合同上签字,事情都妥了。
What should be specified in the contract?
合同应该写明哪些条款?
Both of us should abide by the terms and conditions of this contract.
我们双方均应信守合同中的条款和条件。
abide by
坚持,遵守
I agree to the terms concerning the packing and shipping marks.
我同意关于包装和唛头的条款。
We have reached an agreement on all the terms.
我们对各项条款的意见一致。
The contract should be canceled by 6 months notice.
取消合约,应提前6个月通知。
Your wishes as to duration of the contract are acceptable.
可以接受贵方对合同期的要求。
Payment terms are important in a contract.
合同中的付款条件非常重要。
We’ll surely follow the stipulation of the contract.
我们将严格遵守合同的规定。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our party?
你担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款是吗?
Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.
合同一旦确定了就应严格执行。
implement (v.)
执行