手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 品牌英语口语 > 莎翁妙语 > 正文

莎翁妙语 第13期:黄粱美梦 A fool's paradise(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

It was a sunny August morning.

这是在八月的一个晴天的早上。
William Shakespeare is at the market.
威廉·莎士比亚在逛集市。
Get your cherries, lovely ripe cherries! Come over here and get your cherries!
来买樱桃,成熟的樱桃!快来这里买樱桃了!
Ahhh...sweet, ripe cherries! Two pounds, please, Mary.
啊...... 成熟的甜樱桃!请给我来两磅,玛丽。
Here you are Mr. Will.
给你,威廉先生。
And how's the family Mary? All well?
家人都好吗,玛丽?
Growing up fast, you know how it is...my Janet's a worry though.
你知道的,孩子们都长得很快......不过我的珍妮特很让人头疼。
That Robert Harley says he wants to marry her, but I don't trust him.
那个罗伯特·哈利说他想要娶珍妮特,但我不相信他。
I think he just wants to have his way with her and what will we do Mr. Will if she ends up just 14 years old with a baby and no husband? !
我觉得他只是想把她骗到手,要是珍妮特最后在14岁时生下个孩子而且还没有丈夫,那我们可该怎么办啊?!
Now Mary, I'm sure young Robert will do right by Janet.
玛丽,我肯定罗伯特会好好对待珍妮特的。

莎翁.jpg

Look at me, didn't I marry my Anne when she was in trouble?

你看我,我不是在安妮怀孕后跟她结婚了吗?
And here we are now, still together with three children.
而且我们现在还在一起,还有了三个孩子。
You're not too happy though, are you Mr. Will?
但你心里并不高兴吧,不是吗,威廉先生?
Marriage isn't easy Mary, you know that.
你知道的,玛丽,婚姻并不容易。
Oh, Mr Will. Last week he was in love with that Rosie from the village and this week it's my Janet's turn.
噢,威廉先生。上周罗伯特还在和村里的萝丝恋爱,这周就变成了我的珍妮特。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。