手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 品牌英语口语 > 莎翁妙语 > 正文

莎翁妙语 第14期:黄粱美梦 A fool's paradise(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

He's promised her clothes, money, ribbons for her hair, and she's so in love with him she believes all of it!

他向珍妮特承诺了衣服、钱、发带,她是如此地爱他,竟然全部相信了!
I tell you, she's living in a fool's paradise!
我跟你说,她就是在做黄粱美梦!
A fool's paradise...hmmm...That might sound good in my play!
黄粱美梦......嗯......这听起来很适合我的一部戏剧!
Romeo and Juliet, the starcrossed lovers.
罗密欧与茱丽叶,这对不幸的恋人。
Romeo says he'll marry Juliet but Juliet's nurse doesn't trust him.
罗密欧说他会娶茱丽叶,但茱丽叶的奶妈却不相信他。
She warns him not to make false promises just to get Juliet into bed.
她警告他不要为了骗茱丽叶上床而作出虚假的承诺。
Listen Mary, it'll go like this: let me tell ye, if ye should lead her...
听着,玛丽,台词是这样的:我告诉你,如果你让她......

莎翁.jpg

let me tell ye, if ye should lead her into a fool's paradise, as they say, it were a very gross kind of behaviour.

我告诉你,如果你像他们说的那样,让她做黄粱美梦的话,那么你这种行为非常让人厌恶。
That's really good Mr. Will.
写得很好啊,威廉先生。
Thank you, Mary. You can use it if you like.
谢谢,玛丽。如果你喜欢的话你也可以用。
We'll leave them there for now.
我们先把他们放在一边。
In Shakespeare's day, it was legal for girls to marry at the age of 14, although people usually got married when they were older.
在莎士比亚的时代,女孩子在14岁时结婚是合法的,不过人们通常会更晚一点结婚。
common for women to already be pregnant when they got married – as was the case with William Shakespeare's own marriage.
女人们在结婚时已经怀孕也并非罕见——比如说威廉·莎士比亚自己的婚姻。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。