重点讲解:
1. go out
外出交际;外出娱乐;
eg. Come and see me then. We'll go out somewhere.
那你来看我吧,我们一起到外面什么地方玩玩 。
eg. Don't be so bitchy. We'll go out and have fun later.
不要如此暴躁 。我们等一下就出去玩 。
2. push away
推开,排除;
eg. And, if you rant and rave and complain to everyone you'll only push away those people who may best be able to help you.
同样,如果你成天只知道在那抱怨和咒骂你只会把那些有可能帮助你的人拒之门外 。
eg. Beautiful language can really twist your mind in a way that helps to push away the cares of the day.
美丽的语言确实能够使你抛开生活中的那些烦恼 。
3. be proud of
骄傲的;自豪的;得意的;
eg. He is proud of his great success in scientific researches.
他为自己在科研方面所取得的巨大成就而自豪 。
eg. Our company is proud of its reputation for fair dealing.
我们公司以享有经营作风正派的美誉而感到自豪 。
4. be mad at sb.
愤怒的;异常恼火的;
eg. I was so mad at getting this kind of bum rap.
受这样的冤枉气真让我非常生气 。
eg. Whether he says sorry or not, I am not mad at him anymore.
无论他说不说对不起,我都不再生他的气 。
n. 多数,大多数,多数党,多数派
n.