Evening Fall ("Abendempfindung"), K.523 - David Fallis, High Park Girls And Boys C
夜幕降临
LEOPOLD: Your forehead is warm. Not another fever I hope.
你额头又发烫了。我希望不是又感冒了。
Come – let's go find Mama. She'll sing you to sleep!
走吧——我们去找妈妈。她会唱歌哄你睡着的!
SOPRANO sings: Evening falls, the sun is slowly sinking. See the moon rise bright and clear.
夜幕降临,太阳慢慢地沉了下去,月亮升起,逐渐清晰。
KARL: They were away from home for three whole years!
他们离开家整整三年啊!
SOPRANO sings: Now my child, come sit with me.
孩子,现在坐在我的身旁来。
We'll wait here beneath the weeping willow tree.
我们在低垂的柳树下等待着。
Softly moonlight crowns the sky with magic. Silver beams enchant the night.
柔软的月光给天空施了魔法,银色的光芒让茫茫黑夜变得如此醉人。
Softly moonlight crowns the sky with magic. Till our spirits, our spirits, our spirits fill with peace.
柔软的月光给天空施了魔法,我们的内心逐渐平静。
Oh, sleep my child in love's repose. Oh, sleep in love's repose.
噢,我的孩子在爱中沉沉地睡去吧,在爱中沉沉地睡去吧。
HANS: He must have been so lonely. Performing in concerts night after night. Strange eyes staring at him all the time.
他一定特别孤独。整晚整晚的在音乐会上表演。一双双陌生的眼睛一直盯着他。
KARL: Papa said he got so sick.
爸爸说过他特别难受。