Arrival In Rome
来到罗马
POLICEMAN: Open up ... it's the police!
开门……我是警察!
LEOPOLD: The police? What do they want? Wolfgang, go wait in the other room!
警察?他们想干嘛?沃尔夫冈,去另外的一间房间等着我!
Yes, Officer? What can I do for you?
来了,长官?有什么需要我效劳的吗?
POLICEMAN: Signor Leopold Mozart, you are suspected of hiding a criminal from the police of Rome.
列奥波尔德·莫扎特先生,你涉嫌私藏罗马警方的犯人。
LEOPOLD: A criminal?! Who?
犯人?! 谁?
POLICEMAN: Our informants tell us that a certain Wolfgang Amadeo Mozart may have stolen from the Pope.
据我们的消息显示某位叫沃尔夫冈·阿玛多伊斯·莫扎特的人从教皇那偷了东西。
LEOPOLD: From the Pope? POLICEMAN: From the Pope. KARL: Papa, a thief?!
从教皇那里?-是的,是从教皇那里。-爸爸是小偷?!
LEOPOLD: My son? But he's only fourteen years old! What is he accused of stealing?
我的儿子?但是,他才14岁!他能偷什么?
POLICEMAN: You visited the Sistine Chapel yesterday evening? LEOPOLD: Yes.
您们昨天晚上去了西斯廷教堂?-对啊。