take one's time: 从容做(不慌不忙),从容不迫
Those life-saving people take their time.
那些救生员真够从容不迫的。
Since there was no need to hurry, we took our time leaving.
既然没有必要赶忙,我们动身就从容不迫了。
pee: 撒尿,小便
high-powered: 高级的,强大功率的
driven: 追求 career: 事业
type: 类型
waitress: 女侍者,女服务员
identical: 相同的,同一的
Your appearance is identical to hers.
你的相貌和她的一模一样。
alike adj./adv.相似,同样
We are much alike in character.
我们的性格很相似。
These kittens look exactly alike how can you tell which is which?
这些小猫看上去一模一样--你怎么能分出哪个是哪个?
I always confuse the sisters: they look so alike.
我总是分不出这对姐妹,她们看上去简直一模一样。
gotta: (美俚)have got to
I gotta/I've gotta go.
我得走了。
Gotta go. Check you later.
得走了。以后再打电话给你。
clean up: 收拾干净
imaginary: 想象的,虚构的
The boy's fears were only imaginary.
这小孩的恐惧只是一种想象。
prefer: 较喜欢,宁可