手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 指环王1:魔戒再现 > 正文

指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:索伦(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Smoke rises from the Mountain of Doom.

末日火山再度升起烟硝。
The hour grows late.
时间不多了。
And Gandalf the Grey rides to Isengard seeking my counsel.
灰袍巫师甘道夫赶到艾辛格寻求我的建议。
For that is why you have come, is it not? My old friend. Saruman.
你就是为了这件事来找我吗?我的老友。萨鲁曼。
You are sure of this? -Beyond any doubt.
你确定吗 -千真万确。
So the Ring of Power has been found.
至尊魔戒被发现了。
All these long years, it was in the Shire. Under my very nose.
这么多年来 一直在夏尔。就在我眼前。
Yet you did not have the wit to see it.
你却没有发现。
Your love of the halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind.
你热爱的半身人烟草让你的思维呆滞。
But we still have time. Time enough to counter Sauron if we act quickly.
但是还来得及,还有时间对抗索伦的势力。
Time? What time do you think we have?
时间?我们哪来的时间?
Sauron has regained much of his former strength.
索伦的力量几乎已经完全恢复。
He cannot yet take physical form, but his spirit has lost none of its potency.
虽然他尚未完全转生但他的灵魂仍有强大魔力。
Concealed within his fortress, the Lord of Mordor sees all.
虽然被封在要塞中,但是他却无所不知。
His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth and flesh.
他的视线能穿透乌云、阴影、土地,甚至肉体。
You know of what I speak, Gandalf?
你知道我在说什么吗,甘道夫?
A Great Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame. The Eye of Sauron.
一个被烈焰包围,没有眼皮的巨大眼睛。就是索伦之眼。
He is gathering all evil to him.
他正在聚集邪恶力量。
Very soon, he'll have summoned an army great enough for an assault upon Middle-earth.
很快地,他会召集足够的兵力袭击中土世界。
You know this? How?
你知道这些吗?怎么会?
I have seen it.
我亲眼看到。
A palantir is a dangerous tool, Saruman.
真知晶球是个危险的工具,萨鲁曼。
Why? Why should we fear to use it?
为什么?为什么要害怕使用?
They are not all accounted for, the lost Seeing-stones.
其他的真知之石下落不明。
We do not know who else may be watching.
我们不知道还有谁也在看。
The hour is later than you think.
时间来不及了。
Sauron's forces are already moving.
索伦的行动已经展开。
The Nine have left Minas Morgul. -The Nine?
那九个已经离开米那斯魔窟。-那九个?
They crossed the River Isen on Midsummer's Eve disguised as riders in black.
他们在仲夏前夕跨越艾辛河,伪装成黑骑士。
They've reached the Shire?
他们已经到了夏尔?
They will find the Ring.
他们会找到至尊魔戒。
And kill the one who carries it. Frodo!
然后杀死它的持有者。佛罗多!
You did not seriously think that a Hobbit could contend with the will of Sauron?
你不会真的以为哈比人能对抗索伦吧?
There are none who can.
谁都对抗不了他。
Against the power of Mordor, there can be no victory.
没有人能逆着魔多的力量取得胜利。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
flame [fleim]

想一想再看

n. 火焰,热情
v. 燃烧,面红,爆发

 
assault [ə'sɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 攻击,突袭
vt. 袭击,突袭

联想记忆
concealed [kən'si:ld]

想一想再看

adj. 隐蔽的,隐匿的

 
potency ['pəutənsi]

想一想再看

n. 效力,潜能,权势

 
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 
counsel ['kaunsəl]

想一想再看

n. 商议,忠告,法律顾问
v. 商议,劝告

 
contend [kən'tend]

想一想再看

vi. 奋斗,斗争,辩论
vt. 坚持认为,竞

联想记忆
counter ['kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 计算器,计算者,柜台
[计算机] 计数器

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。