手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 指环王1:魔戒再现 > 正文

指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:索伦(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

We must join with him, Gandalf.

我们必须加入他们,甘道夫。
We must join with Sauron.
我们必须投靠索伦。
It would be wise, my friend.
这么做才聪明,朋友。
Tell me, friend, when did Saruman the Wise abandon reason for madness?
告诉我朋友,智者萨鲁曼几时发疯了?
I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way of pain!
我给你机会自愿帮助我,但是你却宁愿选择受苦!
Mr. Frodo? Frodo? Frodo! I thought I'd lost you.
佛罗多先?生佛罗多?佛罗多!我以为我跟丢你了。
What are you taking about?
你在说什么?
It's just something Gandalf said.
甘道夫跟我说过。
What did he say?
他说什么?
"Don't you lose him, Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to.
“紧跟着他,山姆卫斯·詹吉。”我会紧跟着你不放。
Sam, we're still in the Shire. What could possibly happen?
我们还在夏尔,会有什么事?
Frodo. Merry, it's Frodo Baggins. -Hello, Frodo. Get off him. Come on, Frodo.
佛罗多。-梅里,是佛罗多·巴金斯。-你好 佛罗多。快起来。起来,佛罗多。
What's the meaning of this?
这算什么?
You've been into Farmer Maggot's crop!
你们偷摘老农夫马嘎的菜?
You get back here! Get out of my field!
快给我滚出来!快滚!
You'll know the devil if I catch up with you!
被我抓到就要你们好看!
I don't know why he's so upset. It's only a couple of carrots. And some cabbages.
生什么气嘛。不过两根红萝卜。还有几棵卷心菜。
And those three bags of potatoes that we lifted last week.
和上礼拜偷的几袋马铃薯。
And then the mushrooms the week before.
还有上上个礼拜的蘑菇。
Yes! Pippin. My point is he's clearly overreacting! Run!
好了!皮聘。我是说他太小题大作了快跑!
Oh, that was close.
好险。
I think I've broken something.
我好像摔断了什么。
Trust a Brandybuck and a Took!
烈酒鹿和图克家的人最会惹麻烦!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
willingly ['wiliŋli]

想一想再看

adv. 乐意地,心甘情愿地

联想记忆
abandon [ə'bændən]

想一想再看

v. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺
n. 放纵

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。