手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 猫鼠游戏 > 猫鼠游戏第二季 > 正文

猫鼠游戏第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第15集:数学谜团

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on White Collar

《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要
Larssen was shipping Nazi dinnerware.
拉尔森在走私纳粹时期的餐具
Are you offering to go to Argentina?
你是在主动请缨去阿根廷吗
Could be fun.
会很有意思
What is this?
这是什么
It's a fractal a mathematical curiosity.
不规则分形,令人着迷的数学谜团
It's a fractal antenna.
分形体天线
You're telling me that if we build a real one of these...
你是说如果我们造一个一模一样的天线
It's gonna lead us to a boat or a plane
它就能指引我们找到一艘船或者一架飞机
or something that disappeared in the 1940s.
或是在40年代消失的任何东西
I want to know the man who's pulling the trigger.
我要知道扣动扳机的是谁
His name is Vincent Adler.
他的名字叫文森特·阿德勒
You knew him? He's the man who made me who I am today.
你认识他么, 他就是造就我的导师
Why are you helping us?
你为什么要帮我们
I like having neal caffrey owe me one.
让尼尔·卡夫瑞欠我人情,感觉很爽
I owe you one. Something like that.
我欠你个人情, 差不多吧
So as we all know, Mr. Stanzler is very, very specific.
我们都知道,斯丹兹勒先生的要求很特殊
The bordeaux glasses are only to be served with cabernet,
波尔多酒杯只能用来装红葡萄酒
And in burgundy glasses, for heaven's sake,
勃艮第酒杯,老天啊
only put pinot in these.
只能装皮诺葡萄酒
If it smells like paint the next time I walk in here,
要是我下次进来还闻到油漆味
I will shoot someone.
我就要毙了他
Mr. Stanzler.
斯丹兹勒先生
Andrew, hi. Skip the pleasantries. You have six seconds.
安德鲁,你好, 别寒暄了,你有六秒钟
Okay, well, everything's set for Saturday.
好,周六所以事宜都准备好了
And what about the ice sculpture?
冰雕安排的如何了
Uh, the 4x3 ice bear. 4x3? No. 8 feet.
四乘三的冰雕熊, 四乘三,不,是八英尺(八英尺约为两米四)
8 feet? Did I stutter? 8 feet.
八英尺, 我口齿不清吗,八英尺
8 feet. I want it bold. Got it.
八英尺,要显眼, 明白
8 feet.
八英尺
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
No, it's okay.
没事,没关系
One thing I like about your boss
我喜欢你老板的一点就是
he knows what he wants.
他知道自己想要什么
Yeah.
是啊
Brooke? Are are you okay?
布鲁克,你还好吗
Last week, you said your husband works for the FBI.
上周,你说你丈夫为联邦调查局工作
Yeah, he he does. Is, uh is everything all right?
是的,没错,一切都还好吗
No.
It's not.
不好
New Yorkers took to the streets
纽约人在气温飙升到三位数(指105华氏温度,约为40摄氏度)
as temperatures soared to triple digits,
的情况下,走出家门
Making today one of the city's hottest days on record.
使得今天成为有记录以来最热的一天
With east coast hydroelectric reporting record u'ge,
伴随着东岸水电消耗不断攀升
city authorities warn of more rolling blackouts...
市政府官员警告会有更多的轮流停电
I know, Satchmo.
我知道,沙奇摩
You warned me not to use the central air
你在停电前,警告过我
before the blackout hit.
不要使用中央空调
But I didn't listen.
但是我没听
'cause you're a dog.
因为你是条狗
So until we get it fixed, meet our new ac.
所以在中央空调修好前,见见新的空调吧
Oh, it's a hot one. Well, hello, my boys.
天真热啊,你们好,亲爱的们
Hello.
你好
Wow. Look at the new air conditioner.
天呐,看看新空调
Yeah. How's the world's most interesting evil man?
是啊,你那个世界上最有趣的恶人怎么样了
Actually, we need to talk about Stanzler.
事实上,我们得谈谈斯丹兹勒的事
I told you Andrew makes his money as an energy trader, right?
我说过安德鲁靠能源交易赚钱吧
Uh...Yeah.
是啊
Well, actually, it's worse than that.
实际上,远比那糟糕
I've been working with his assistant, Brooke,
我一直跟他的助理布鲁克有接触
and she thinks Stanzler's involved
她认为斯丹兹勒参与
in creating the blackouts. Say that again.
故意造成停电, 再说一遍
Yeah. Brooke overheard Stanzler
没听错,布鲁克无意间听到斯丹兹勒
talking about it with another trader.
跟另一位交易商提起这事
So she did some digging.
所以她暗中调查
She thinks they're withholding supply during peak hours
她认为他们在用电高峰期不供给足够能源
and then selling energy to the city for triple the rate.
然后以三倍的价钱把能源卖个政府
El, these are very serious allegations.
小伊,这可是严重的指控
Honey, I know.
亲爱的,我知道
There are three confirmed deaths,
已经有三人因停电死亡了
and it's cost the city tens of millions.
市政府花了几千万来弥补停电造成的损失
That's why I'm telling you.
所以我才会告诉你
All right. We have to bring her in to the bureau.
好吧,我们得把她带到局里
She doesn't want to come in.
她不想去
She's terrified that someone's gonna see her
她害怕会有人看见她进出调查局
and tell Stanzler.
通知斯丹兹勒
Do you know, he actually threatened
你知道吗,他今天威胁过
to shoot the painter today? Seriously?
要毙了粉刷匠, 真的吗
Oh, he was halfjoking.
像是在开玩笑
But I wouldn't put it past him.
但这事他干得出来
Okay. So, where can I talk to Brooke?
好吧,那我怎么才能和布鲁克谈谈
Well, maybe come down to the museum
你也许能在斯丹兹勒不在时
while Stanzler's out.
来一趟博物馆
That's good.
可以
You could bring Neal.
带上尼尔
Why Neal?
带他干什么
Well, honey, she's really nervous.
亲爱的,她很紧张
And, you know, Neal has a calming smile.
你也知道,尼尔的微笑让人平静
Fine. I'll bring Neal and his calming smile.
好吧,我带上尼尔和他那令人平静的微笑
Thank you.
谢谢
You're a good boy.
你是个好孩子
And so are you.
你也是
Neal. Sara.
尼尔, 莎拉
When did you get back in town? Just a few days ago.
什么时候回来的, 几天前
How was Argentina? It was...hot. But very interesting.
阿根廷怎么样, 热,但是挺有趣
What did you find?
你有何发现
I figured out where those crates we found
我们找到的那些木板箱
were being smuggled out of.
我知道是从哪走私过来
It's an estate in southern Argentina.
是南阿根廷的一个庄园
Love what they've done with the place.
这地方被搞得很不错啊
Yeah, someone burned it down.
是啊,有人把它烧了
And I'm pretty sure it was Vincent Adler.
我很确定是文森特·阿德勒
I think this is where Adler was hiding after he fled the u.S.
我认为阿德勒逃离美国后就躲藏在那
Right. This is good.
好吧,这太棒了
Yeah. I also met some locals.
是啊,我也遇到了些本地人
And some llamas. Yes, and some llamas.
还有美洲驼, 是啊,美洲驼
Um, this is Rosa. She worked in Adler's kitchen.
她是罗莎,在阿德勒的厨房工作
Said he was obsessed with finding
说他疯了一样地要找到
a German soldier named Gerhard Wagner.
一个叫杰哈德·瓦格纳的德国士兵
Who is he?
那是谁
I don't know, but hopefully the FBI can find out.
不知道,希望调查局能查出来
All right. I will pass this on to Peter.
好吧,我会把这些交给彼得
Thank you.
谢谢
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You too. Yeah.
我也是, 嗯
Okay. Okay.
好吧, 好吧
Are you really going this way? Yeah.
你真要走这边吗, 是的
I hate that.
真讨厌
Awkward goodbyes after you've already said goodbye. Yeah.
说了再见还要道别真尴尬, 是啊
I'm gonna grab a coffee. Bye.
我去喝杯咖啡, 拜
Your husband will be here, right?
你丈夫会来的吧
He'll be here soon.
他稍后就到
Do you want to go over seating arrangements with Yvonne? Okay.
你要去和伊芳再看看坐席安排吗, 好的
Hey, thank god you're here.
感谢上帝你来了
Where's my husband? She's kind of losing it.
我丈夫呢,她要抓狂了
I'm sure he's on his way. He said to meet him here.
肯定在路上,他让我在这跟他碰头
Um, will you call and see how close he is?
你给他打个电话,问问他到哪儿了
Yeah, of course. Okay.
没问题, 好
I just got a text. Andrew's coming. What do we do?
我刚收到短信,安德鲁要来了,怎么办
II thought he was in Connecticut.
他不是在康涅狄格州吗
The meeting got canceled. So II got to go.
会议取消了,我得走了
Hhold on just a second.
等一下
Neal.
尼尔
How far away are you?
你还有多远
I had to borrow Diana's car.
我借了戴安的车
I would have been there in 10, but there's an accident on 5th.
本来十分钟就到,但第五街发生车祸
So now...17 minutes, plus 1 minute for parking,
现在还得十七分钟,还要一分钟停车
and I'll still be there 4 minutes early.
我还是会早到四分钟
Okay, hold on.
好了,等下
Yeah, that might not be soon enough.
但是,那还是来不及
Stanzler's on his way, too.
斯丹兹勒也在路上了
All right. Do whatever you need to do to keep her calm.
好吧,尽你所能稳住她
But don't let her go.
但别让她离开
You really miss your air conditioner, don't you?
你很想念你的中央空调吧
He made my dog pant.
他害得我的狗热得直喘气
Now this is personal.
我跟他没完
Okay.
好吧
Sorry. I know, I know. I trust you.
抱歉,我知道,我相信你
I just...
只是...
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
抱歉,我做不到
Brooke Argyle? Yes.
布鲁克·阿格尔吗, 是的
Hi. I'm Agent Peter Burke. How are you? Hi.
你好,我是彼得·博尔克探员,你好, 你好
Hey, hon.
嗨,亲
Hey, honey. Thanks for coming. Of course.
亲爱的,感谢你能来, 当然要来
El told me you have information
小伊告诉我你有斯丹兹勒
that links Andrew Stanzler to the blackouts.
和停电有关的情报
Um, he's outside.
他到门外了
What your boss is doing is wrong,
你老板的所作所为是错的
and it's hurting a lot of people.
伤害了很多人
Will you help us?
你愿意帮我们吗
Listen, you can trust my husband.
听着,你可以信任我丈夫
Okay. Thank you.
好吧, 谢谢
We'll take care of you, okay? El will be in touch.
我们会保护你,小伊会和你联系
Yeah.
Wow. Did we really just do that?
天呐,我们真那样做了吗
Did you see any other option?
还有其它选择吗
No.
没有
So, which one of us is gonna tell Peter?
那...谁来告诉彼得这件事
I vote you.
我选你
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢了, 不客气
You impersonated an agent.
你冒充调查局探员
You told me to do whatever I needed to do.
是你让我尽我所能
I didn't say commit a federal crime.
我没让你触犯联邦法律
I convinced her to come in.
我说服她来局里了
Yeah. And now is the time to correct the situation
是啊,现在就该澄清事实
By having her meet the real Peter Burke.
让她见见真的彼得·博尔克
She will blow out those doors so fast you won't see her shadow.
她会立马冲出大门快得你都看不见影
You know why? 'cause the lights will be out
知道为什么吗,因为她来不及帮我们
from the power outage she couldn't help us stop.
阻止断电所以电灯都灭了
You do not get to be me anymore.
你不能再假扮我了
That doesn't go there. What are you doing? Get up!
这可不行, 你在干嘛,给我起来
Peter, she's skittish.
彼得,她很敏感
If I try to explain to her that I impersonated you,
要是她知道我假扮了你
she'll never trust you, me, Elizabeth, or the FBI.
她再不会相信你,我,伊丽莎白和联调局
No. Don't touch that.
不,别碰
Hello?
你好
Oh, hey, El.
小伊
Are you downstairs with Brooke?
你和布鲁克在楼下
Great.
很好
Listen, I talked to Neal,
我跟尼尔谈过了
and we're just gonna be honest with her. Yes.
我们决定对她实话实说
That's all that
这就是...
Honey, you
亲爱的你...
Right. Uhhuh. I understand.
对,我能理解
Okay. See you in a bit.
好吧,一会见
Elizabeth talked you into it.
伊丽莎白说服你了吧
Listen up, everybody.
各位听着
For the next hour and only the next hour,
在接下来一小时内,只此一次
you will call Mr. Caffrey special agent Peter Burke.
你们要称呼卡夫瑞为彼得·博尔克特别探员
No questions. No laughing.
不许问,不许笑
Just do it.
只管做
And never speak of this again.
以后也不许再提
Who? Me?
谁,我
What? You don't even need him. What are you
干嘛,没他什么事,你在...
Stay there.
待在那儿
Hey, hon.
亲爱的
Hi, hon.
嗨,亲爱的
Great to see you.
见到你太棒了
Hi, Brooke.
你好,布鲁克
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I thought we were just gonna be speaking with your husband.
我以为我只会和你丈夫谈
Oh, we were, but, actually, this is, um...
没错,但其实上这位是...
Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
Are you an agent, too?
你也是探员吗
No. No. I wish I was.
不不,真希望我是
I'm just a consultant.
我只是个顾问罢了
So, how does that work?
顾问怎么在这工作
Actually, I'm a criminal. A criminal?
事实上我是罪犯, 罪犯
I've made a lot of really bad life choices,
我人生中做出了很多错误决定
which landed me in prison.
结果进了监狱
But now I assist the FBI.
但现在算是协助联调局
Oh. Okay. Good.
明白,很好
As a matter of fact, had it not been
事实上,要不是
for agent Burke here, I'd still be in prison rotting.
博尔克探员,我还会在监狱里自甘堕落
You're giving me way more credit than I deserve.
你过奖了
No, no. Don't be modest, Peter.
没有,别谦虚啊彼得
You caught me twice.
是你抓住了我,两次
And you can send me back any time you want.
你随时都可以再把我送回监狱
Why don't we go talk in my office? Okay.
咱们去我办公室聊聊吧, 好
So, what role did Stanzler's company play in all this?
斯丹兹勒公司在整件事中是什么角色
Stanzler's company's a broker.
斯丹兹勒的公司是经纪人
New York's electricity system is a deregulated market.
纽约电力系统是无管制市场
So if someone bought up enough energy,
就是说如果有人能掌控足量的电
they could temporarily artificially create a shortage.
他就能假造出一时的电力短缺
Don't get any ideas, Neal.
别插嘴,尼尔
I won't. But I'll talk to the...
不会,但我会带...
You should talk to the commodities trading commission.
你该去跟商品交易委员会谈谈
Um, is there any way
不知道方不方便
you and I could speak just the two of us?
我们谈一下,就你和我
I know Neal seems intimidating,
我知道尼尔有点咄咄逼人
but he's very useful in cases like yours.
但他对你的案子会很有帮助
In fact, I think he's the single most valuable asset
事实上我认为他是局里
we have here at the bureau.
最有价值的财富
Please.
拜托
On second thought Neal...
我改主意了,尼尔
Cream. No sugar.
加奶,不加糖
We have agents for that.
有探员专门做这个
I have something better. I have you.
我有更好的,我有你呢
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't want to say this
我不想在你的罪犯顾问
in front of your criminal consultant,
面前说这些
But I think Stanzler's looking for a burglar.
但我认为斯丹兹勒在寻找一名窃贼
What's he trying to steal?
他想偷什么
I'm not sure. But I was listening in
我不确定,但我听到
on a very cryptic phone conversation he had
加密电话里的谈话
with someone named Bill Rosko.
他和一名叫比尔·罗斯科的通话
Bill Rosko.
比尔·罗斯科
I googled the name, and bill has a criminal record
我搜索了这个名字,这人有犯罪记录
for breaking... Breaking and entering. Yeah.
原因是破... 破门而入,没错
Don't you hate it when Peter makes you get coffee?
彼得让你倒咖啡你该很恨他吧
You're getting me mocha chai latte's
剩下半个月你得负责
for the rest of the month.
给我倒摩卡拿铁茶
Hey, boss.
老大
Why is Neal in your office?
尼尔怎么在你办公室里
Neal is posing as Peter so a witness will
尼尔在假扮彼得,好让目击者
tell us about an energycollusion scam.
跟我们讲一宗电力欺诈案
Awesome! I'm going in. No.
太棒了,我也要玩, 不准
Come on. Let me bring him a file.
好嘛,让我给他送个文件吧
What do you have?
你发现什么了
This is for Peter. Diana...
这是给彼得的, 戴安
It's the info Sara requested on Gerhard Wagner.
这是莎拉要的杰哈德·瓦格纳的信息
There's nothing in here.
什么都没有啊
Why is Gerhard Wagner's file empty?
杰哈德·瓦格纳的档案怎么是空的
The Department of Defense classified his information
二战后他移民到美国来
when he immigrated to the U.S. after world war II.
国防部把他的材料设为了机密
Yeah, but that was more than 50 years ago.
没错,但都是50年前的事了
I'll make some calls, see if I can get his file declassified.
我去打个电话,看能不能把他档案解密
All right.
I'm gonna find out what Brooke had to say to me.
得看看布鲁克想跟"我"说什么
This is gonna be good.
一定很好玩
Oh, yeah. No, no, no.
没错, 别介
A thief?
盗贼
Sounds like a job for Neal Caffrey.
听起来像是尼尔·卡夫瑞的活
Yeah, too bad Stanzler's already made me.
真可惜斯丹兹勒没找我
I would love to find out what he was trying to steal
我很想知道他到底想偷什么
You still can.
你依然可以
Or the new Neal Caffrey can.
或者让新版尼尔·卡夫瑞出场
You're serious?
真假
Peter, that's bold thinking,
彼得,这是很大胆
But posing as a thief particularly as me...
但假扮盗贼,还是我这种雅贼
I mean, we'd be better off sending in
我是说,我们还是用一些
any number of competent criminal C.I.'s. No.
强大的罪犯线人比较靠谱, 不
I'm retaking control of this case
趁这宗案子还没失控
before anything else goes sideways.
我要重新拿回指挥权
Talk to Brooke. Have her put Neal Caffrey, thief, on his books.
告诉布鲁克,让她信任卡夫瑞这个盗贼
That's you? That's me.
是你吗, 当然是我
Welding is a lot harder than it looks.
焊接比看上去难得多
I deserve a medal.
该给我颁块奖牌
Sorry about the flames.
抱歉火焰溅到你了
You want to wear my extra helmet? I'm good.
想戴我的备用头盔吗, 没事
Nothing like wearing a leather flame suit
再没有比大热天穿着
on the hottest day of the year.
皮革防火服更遭罪的了
I'm almost back to my fighting weight.
我多年来的赘肉都快掉光了
For the last parts for the antenna,
为了完成天线的最后一部分
I've been scouring Ebay Europe.
我在欧洲易购上一通好找
Are you even listening to me?
你有在听吗
You wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork required
你肯定无法想象安排一个人去做卧底
to send someone undercover. Isn't that the suit's job?
得倒腾多少文件, 那不是探员叔的工作吗
Nah, he made me do it
不,但他让我来做
since I told a whistleblower I was Peter Burke.
因为我对个揭发内幕的自称是他
why would you do that?
你干嘛那么做
We were gonna lose her. I had to.
不然她要吓跑了,只能出此下策
Now I'm stuck with the IS9 form, A.K.A.,
现在我就纠结在IS9表上了
the whistleblower declaration of facts.
也就是告密者的陈述表
Okay, remember when your mother said,
记得你妈说过的话吗
"Don't cross your eyes 'cause they're gonna stay that way"?
"别试图颠倒你的眼,因为它们本该如此"
Yeah. The same thing holds for impersonating a suit.
嗯, 同样适用于假扮联邦探员
Get out or I'm gonna find you wearing wing tips.
抽身吧,不然你就该穿尖头鞋了
What do you think?
怎么样
Oh. I'm too late.
唉,我说的太晚了
The metamorphosis is complete, cockroach. Thanks, Kafka.
已经完全变形了,蟑螂, 多谢,卡夫卡(卡夫卡小说《变形记》)
Peter.
彼得
Sara.
莎拉
What are you doing here?
你们来干嘛
Do I want to know?
我会想知道吗
Not yet.
目前不会
All right.
那好
"Tales of the FBI's classified files."
"联调局加密文件的故事"
Peter figured out why Adler's so interested in Wagner.
彼得发现阿德勒为何对瓦格纳如此感兴趣了
Excellent. Topsecret movies. I'll make popcorn.
太棒了,顶级秘密小电影,我去弄爆米花
Butter, please.
记得加奶油
When do we get to the good part?
什么时候才到给力的部分
Shh! Quiet.
嘘,安静
in a relentless counterblockade
冷酷无情的反封锁
to destroy Britain's shipping.
以毁灭大不列颠的海上运输
The man on the left is Gerhard Wagner.
左面的人就是杰哈德·瓦格纳
Worked as a radio operator in the Uboat headquarters.
他是德军潜艇司令部的无线电报员
After the fall of the third Reich, he fled to America.
第三帝国覆灭后,他逃往美国
He claimedo have topsecret information
他声称持有绝密情报
he wanted to share with the U.S.
想要告诉美国政府
Gerhard Wagner, however,
但结果杰哈德·瓦格纳
was sent to a detention center at Ellis Island.
却被送往埃里斯岛上一个拘留所
And whatever he knew disappeared with him
他所知的一切都无从得知
when he escaped from the detention center a few weeks later.
因为几周后他就从拘留所逃走了
What kind of topsecret information could Wagner have
那个瓦格纳到底有什么绝密情报
that Adler would be looking for
能让阿德勒感兴趣
a halfcentury later? I have a feeling
都过了半个世纪了, 我有预感
it has something to do with the antenna Mozzie's been building.
和蚊子一直在搞的那个天线模型有关
Which makes sense, 'cause he was a radio guy.
有道理,他以前跟无线电打交道
If he escaped the detention center,
如果他从拘留所逃了出来
he may have hopped the fence
他可能跨越了国界
and gotten in the naturalization line.
并且设法入籍
Why not? Changed his name, became an upstanding citizen.
对啊,改名换姓,变成良好公民
All right. We'll check the archives for matches
好,我们去档案馆查一下
between his physical description and someone
看有没有符合他外貌描述
who entered Ellis Island around that same time.
且在同一时间到过埃利斯岛的人
Listen, uh...
那个啥
next time you're poking around classified files,
下次你再去鼓捣机密文件的时候
see if you can find anything on the death of the electric car.
看看有没有关于电车灭绝的资料
Sure. And I can throw in some stuff about crop circles.
没问题,我还能顺带给你查查麦田怪圈
Yes.
好耶
Oh. You're joking.
你逗我玩儿呢
Mozzie, the U.S. government
蚊子,美国政府
is not conducting mindprobe experiments.
没在做什么心智探针的实验
That's what they've made you believe.
他们那是蒙你呐
Are we doing this again?
又来一次啊
Guess so. You headed home?
看来是,你要回家吗
No, I'm gonna go grab a bite. How about you?
不,我去吃点东西,你呢
Oh, just to the gym. Really? I just I took you
我要去健身房, 真的啊,我还以为
for more of a "Situp/pushup in the morning" kind of guy.
你是那种做做简单晨练运动的人呢
I swim. Yeah?
我还游泳, 是嘛
How's that work with your ankle bracelet? It's waterproof.
那你的脚链怎么办, 它防水
Are you trained in countersurveillance?
你有接受反监视训练吗
You talking about the guy at our 6:00?
你说我们6点方向的那个人吗
So the answer's yes. Yes.
这么说是喽, 是的
And he knows we made him.
他也知道我们发现他了
How long do you want to stay here?
你想在这里呆多久
We'll see what his next move is.
看看他接下来怎么做吧
Much better.
好多了
That's not fair. It's my game.
这不公平,是我在玩
Ah, we take turns.
轮着来嘛
He's making his next move.
他有所行动了
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧, 没事
Yeah, I've been followed before in my line of work.
干这一行,以前我也被跟踪过
Whoever he is...
不管是谁
He knows you're working for us.
他现在知道你在为我们工作
So the emergency exits are here...
紧急出口在这里
and here.
还有这里
There's only one entrance to the exhibit
到展厅的入口只有一个
and a service corridor.
还有一条服务通道
If you're not planning on robbing the museum,
如果你不是要抢劫博物馆
why would you need to know all this?
干嘛要知道这些
It's my 'in' to impress Stanzler.
这样才能让斯丹兹勒欣赏我
You know, it's sexy watching you plan a heist.
你筹划劫案的时候超性感
Yeah? Think I should go rogue?
是吗,我该放纵点吗
Yes.
是的
All right. Say goodbye to Peter Burke.
好了,跟彼得·博尔克说再见吧
Hi. I'm Caffrey.
你好,我是卡夫瑞
Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
What?
咋了
Nothing. You don't like my Neal?
没事, 你不喜欢猫咪版尼尔吗
Well, he sort of has a way of,
这个嘛,他很擅长...
I don't know, pulling you in when he talks
我也说不好,他说话的时候很吸引人
A kind of quiet, sexy whisper. Oh, sexy, huh?
那种低声性感的耳语, 性感是吧
And he doesn't put his hands on his hips. Right.
而且他从来不叉腰, 好吧
He gets people to do what he wants by charming them.
他会用自己的魅力让别人甘愿帮他
He doesn't rely on a badge.
他从不靠警徽办事
Really?
是嘛
Well, you are so smart.
你好聪明
You have all the answers,
问什么你都知道
and I couldn't do this without you.
没有你的话我真做不来
Much better.
好多了
Oh, honey?
对了亲爱的
You're gonna have to take off your wedding ring.
你得把婚戒摘掉
I am.
是啊
Feel naked without it.
不戴它感觉跟裸了一样
Hmm. Maybe you could wear a hat.
你可以戴顶帽子啊
Mr. Stanzler...
斯丹兹勒先生
This is Neal Caffrey.
这位是尼尔·卡夫瑞
Who?
11:00, sir.
跟您约的11点
I understand you're interested in an acquisition.
我知道你在计划一次并购
I'm sorry? What?
抱歉,你说啥
You're interested in an acquisition.
你在计划进行一次并购
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Big Bill Rosko. He said you offered him a job.
大块头比尔·罗斯科,他说你给了他份工作
Yeah, well, big Bill has a big mouth.
大块头比尔还是个大嘴巴
And I never offered him anything.
我也没给过他什么工作
Hmm. Well, if there is a job, I'm your man.
如果真有活的话,我是最佳人选
Yeah.
Everybody in your business says the same thing, right?
干你们这行的人都这么说吧
What if I told you I could rob this place
如果我说我能在20分钟之内
in under 20 minutes? I'd say good luck.
劫了这个地方呢, 那只能祝你好运
We've got the topoftheline security system.
我们有最高端的安全系统
It's good, but nothing's perfect.
不错,不过总会有漏洞
Two cameras cover the front and back,
两个摄像头监视前后门
but they're blind to the side exits.
但侧面出口是摄像头的盲点
Your roof? It's a burglar's dream.
至于屋顶,简直小菜一碟
1inch wood and asphalt.
1英寸木头和沥青而已
What exactly would you leave with?
那你能偷到什么呢
Every display is laserguarded,
每件展品都有激光感应器保护
heat, motion, and weightsensored.
热量,运动,以及重量传感器
I know.
我知道
So I'd skip the display and hit your private collection.
所以我不偷展品,直接对你的私人收藏下手
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道这个
Like I said. I'm the best.
都说了,我是个中翘楚
Stanzler needs a thief to steal a flash drive from this man
斯丹兹勒要人帮他从这男人手里偷个U盘
another trader, Francis Luntz.
另一个商人,弗朗西斯·鲁兹
Slow down, Caffrey.
慢点说嘛,卡夫瑞
I want to hear details about "The meet."
我想听听你们见面的细节
Quiet, you.
别闹了你
Based on their trading records
根据他们的交易记录
and what little information I got from Stanzler,
以及我从斯丹兹勒那得到的一点消息
I believe the two are using their combined market power
我相信他们想利用联合市场力量
to create temporary shortages.
来制造临时供应不足
But did you flaunt your past crimes?
你炫耀自己的犯罪史了不
No, I did not flaunt my past crimes.
没,我没炫耀我的犯罪史
How did you convince him to hire you?
那你怎么说服他雇用你
I'm that good.
哥厉害嘛
These guys are incredibly careful.
这些人十分谨慎
From what I can gather, Luntz doesn't trust Stanzler.
在我看来,鲁兹并不信任斯丹兹勒
He secretly videotaped one of their meetings.
他偷偷录下了一场他们的会面
Now, this video, which is now on flash drive,
现在这段录像在U盘里
is what Stanzler wants me to retrieve.
斯丹兹勒想让我取回的就是这个
Steal. Steal.
是偷, 偷
Why don't we just use a warrant? We could,
用搜查令不就行了, 确实
but Stanzler doesn't know exactly what's on the tape.
但是斯丹兹勒并不知道录像带的确切内容
So if we shake Luntz down and the video is insufficient,
如果我们搜查鲁兹的家,结果录像无关痛痒
we blow our chances of catching either one of these guys.
那我们一个人都抓不到
But I do want a warrant for Luntz's home.
但我还是需要鲁兹家的搜查令
I don't need a warrant to break in.
闯别人家我从来不用搜查令
Well, this Neal Caffrey does. That's it for now.
我这版的尼尔就需要,先到这吧
After we left my apartment last night,
昨晚咱们从我家离开后
Sara and I were followed. Any suspects?
莎拉和我被跟踪了, 有嫌疑人吗
Adler. I think he put a tail on Sara.
阿德勒,我觉得他派人跟踪莎拉
Everyone who's looked into him Mozzie, Kate
每个调查过他的人,蚊子,凯特
They all got hurt. Where is she now?
下场都不太好, 她人呢
At the archives. I'm meeting her there.
在档案馆,我们约的那里
Good idea. Stay close to her.
干的好,好好看着她
All right, but for my breakin, I'm gonna need some training.
话说为了我的行动,我得先受受训
I got you covered.
我安排好了
Ah. My pupil has arrived.
我的学生到啦
Take the pebble from my palm.
把这块卵石从我手里拿走
Seriously? Kung fu?
认真的么,中国功夫
I'm preparing you for your mission.
我这是帮你做准备呢
Okay. Give me $20.
好吧,给我20块
Look, do you want my help or not?
你到底要不要我帮忙啊
Lesson 1 we take.
第一课,占别人便宜
We don't give.
且一毛不拔
Now, moving on
现在,继续
Give me my 20 back, or I'm gonna arrest you.
把钱还我,不然就逮捕你
Oh, you're gonna be a very difficult student.
你这学生真是难搞
Anyone follow you? No. You?
有人跟踪你吗, 没,你呢
All clear. They said over the phone that it could take
没, 他们在电话里说,想看那些档案
up to four weeks for us to get access to those files.
恐怕要花上我们4周的时间
That's all right. I got a plan.
没事,我有主意
Are you gonna share that plan with me?
说来听听行吗
Any chance you can tell me
你们能不能
a little more about what you're looking for?
把想找的档案再说详细点
Only that it's regarding an individual
就是在1946年
who may have come through Ellis Island in 1946.
到过埃利斯岛的人
We need to look through files to match a physical description.
我们得看下那些档案,好找一个人
The rest is national security. You understand.
其余信息有关国家安全, 你懂的
Of course. Sorry I wasn't more helpful over the phone.
当然,抱歉在电话里没怎么帮上忙
She didn't say she was with the FBI.
她没说她是联调局的人
Oh, she's not.
她不是
I am.
我是
Please, follow me.
请跟我来
Peter knows. The broad strokes.
彼得知道的,知道个大概吧
This is it.
都在这了
Records. Ledgers. Card catalogs.
记录,分类账簿,目录卡
Which ones are from 1946?
哪些是1946年的档案
All of them. Excuse me.
全都是,失陪了
Yeah, we can do this.
肯定能看完
Okay, listen up, sausage fingers.
好吧,听好了,你个香肠爪
We don't have all day.
时间不多
Oh, our guest speaker.
演讲嘉宾到了
Hello, there. How's he doing?
他练得怎么样
We'll come back to the lockpicking later.
我们等会再练开锁
Byron would be so thrilled to know
拜伦要是知道他的训练服
his training jacket
重出江湖
is back in the game.
肯定很高兴
Are you teaching him to run a cross? Scratch on a dip.
你不会在教他闯空门吧, 只是皮毛
With the farmer's pants? Neal wants to run a bird dog.
还穿农作裤, 尼尔想策划一次追踪
Oh. He's a Fed.
对哦,他现在是探员了
Can we move on with this?
我们能不谈这个吗
Uh, yes.
好吧
Now, your first task
你的首个任务是
is to drop a bug into Stanzler's jacket
把窃听器放入斯丹兹勒的外套
So your little evil empire friends in the van
这样你那邪恶的朋友们就能
can listen in on him,
趁你笨手笨脚摸进房子时
while you fumble through the house.
窃听他的一举一动
Do we need a commentary? Yes.
要你做实时评论吗, 必须的
But dropping the bug isn't the hard part.
但放窃听器不难
Retrieving it is without jingling the bells.
拿回来才难,不能惊动铃铛
Oh. Again.
再来
All right.
好吧
This is impossible.
这不可能
Understatement is the key.
悄无声息才是关键
These two fingers, like tweezers
这两根手指,就像镊子
So that the thumb will never touch the mark.
这样大拇指才不会碰到目标
It's gonna take a while.
要找上好一阵子
So tell me, repo...
实话说吧,回收高手
...Why you helping out?
你为什么要帮忙
What's your angle in all this?
你有什么目的
If Adler spent his life searching for something,
如果阿德勒倾尽一生寻找这件东西
that means the payoff's got to be bigger
说明此物的价值远高于
than the billion he's already stolen.
他偷来的亿万资产
That's all?
仅仅如此吗
I like the mystery.
我喜欢神秘事物
I know what it's like to have a lot of questions.
我知道满腹疑问是什么感觉
Really?
真的吗
When I was 13, my older sister ran away
我13岁那年,我姐姐离家出走
And we never heard from her again.
我们就与她失去了联系
I'm sorry.
对不起
I used to go into her room and just look at her things
我以前常去她屋里翻看她的东西
And hope that something held the key.
希望能找到线索
You know, if there was a book about dancers,
如果有本讲舞者的书
I'd wonder, "Is she a ballerina?"
我就会想,她是不是芭蕾舞演员
Or there was a pony poster.
或是,如果有小马驹的海报
So I wondered if she was off on a ranch somewhere.
我就猜她会不会在某个牧场里
And I never found the answers I was looking for.
但我从未发现我要的答案
But...
不过
If we find Adler,
如果我们找到阿德勒
maybe you can have some closure with Kate.
也许你和凯特的事也能有个了结
Last chance, suit. Some of us go to work at night.
最后一次了,探员叔,成败在此一举了
Like this?
像这样吗
You didn't drop the bug. No, I didn't.
你没有放窃听器, 我是没有
I decided to practice one more lift.
我决定还是再练次小偷小摸
You've learned all I have to teach you.
我能教的你都学会了
You, Peter Burke, are ready to commit a crime.
彼得·博尔克,准备好大干一票了
Good luck. Thanks
祝你好运, 谢了
Looking sharp, Peter. Thank you.
看上去不错啊,彼得, 谢了
There's a very good teacher inside that little shiny head of his.
看不出来小叮当还真有两下子
How'd it go at the archives?
档案馆那边进展如何
Great. But it's gonna take a while to find Wagner.
不错,只是要花点时间才能找出瓦格纳
Another late night with Sara, huh?
又和莎拉待到深夜啊
Hey, keep your eye on the prize, okay?
你还是管好自己的事吧
This is serious. Stanzler doesn't mess around.
这很关键,斯丹兹勒可不是省油的灯
Now, remember, backup is 10 seconds away
记住,后援10秒内就能赶到
You don't give me the "Be careful" Speech.
你别和我说要"注意什么"
I invented the "Be careful" Speech.
这是我的专利
Yeah, but since I'm you, I should give...
但现在我是你,我就该...
You're Neal in the van, and I'm Neal outside the van.
你是车里的尼尔,而我是外头的尼尔
Okay.
好吧
Then go out there and make me look good.
那就出去好好表现,别丢我的人
Neal.
尼尔
Mr. Stanzler.
斯丹兹勒先生
When you get to that master bedroom,
你进入主卧房后
look for anything called "Project Edison." Got it.
去找个叫爱迪生计划的东西, 明白
My meeting with Luntz will last 20 minutes.
我和鲁兹差不多谈20分钟
You have exactly that to find the video
你在这段时间内找到视频
and find your way back to the Bentley.
再回到宾利车里
20 minutes? Plenty of time.
20分钟,绰绰有余
It better be. Otherwise, you're on your own.
最好这样,不然的话,你自己看着办
Let's go.
走吧
Heads up, guys.
大家注意
I think we're pulling in to Luntz' mansion.
我们现在应该是去鲁兹的房子
Out of the vehicle. Headed for the basement door.
我下了车,正朝地下室入口去
Good. We got ears on you.
好,我们能听到你
Wait for me to confirm that.
这句话该由我说
Working on the lock now.
我正在开锁
Okay, we have ears on you.
好,我们能听到你
I'm in.
我进去了
So, tell me about this guy, Wheelock,
这人怎么样,这个韦洛克
Your contact at the power company.
你那个在电力公司的内应
What else did he say?
他还说了什么
They have budget cuts, fewer controls,
他们预算削减,人手减少
which makes monitoring us that much more difficult.
所以他们就更难监视我们了
3,000 immigrants a week,
一周内三千个移民
and not one of these files is computerized.
没有一份档案输入了电脑
Well, whoever this Gerhard Wagner is,
不管杰哈德·瓦格纳是什么来头
he has earned my admiration.
我都很佩服他
How's that? He worked the system to his advantage.
怎么说, 他充分利用了政府体制
I mean, one day he was here, and the next poof
一天前还在这,接着啪的一声
He's vanished into the vast bureaucracy
泯灭在庞大的官僚体系中
Like a German Dave Chappelle.
就像德国版的戴维·夏佩尔(美国喜剧演员)
Did Neal send you to come sit with me?
是尼尔让你来陪我的吗
Uh...No one sends me. I go places.
没人要我来,我自己来的
Of course. My mistake.
当然,我错了
He's not worried about you, if that's what you're implying.
他才没有担心你,你要是这个意思的话
I'm here for obvious reasons.
我来这的原因很明显
Well, of course.
我明白
I mean, it's impossible to deny
我们俩之间的浓情蜜意
This Tracy/Hepburn thing between us.
谁也无法否认
I do want you, Mozzie.
我的确很需要你,蚊子
Please. Control yourself.
喂,你收敛点
I'm here to double the workforce.
我来是多一个人好帮忙
I want to get Adler, too.
我也想找到阿德勒
Oh. I take that as a sign.
我觉得这是个预示
Of what?
预示什么
I'll let you know.
到时告诉你
I'm in the master bedroom.
我进到主卧室了
All right. Check the drawers and cabinets.
好,找一下抽屉和橱柜
People usually hide things where they're easily accessible.
大家都把东西藏在容易拿到的地方
As Mozzie taught you.
蚊子是这样教你的
I found a safe key. "Centurion."
我找到保险柜钥匙了,写着"百夫长"
Centurion. Look for an inwall safe.
百夫长,找找看嵌入式保险柜
Mrs. Luntz.
鲁兹太太
Well done, Mr. Luntz.
不错嘛,鲁兹先生
I found the safe.
找到保险柜了
I found the video.
我找到视频了
Copying it now. I'll give the original to Stanzler
正在复制,我会把原版给斯丹兹勒
And keep the backup for us.
我们留备份
Guys, listen to this.
大伙注意听
This Chip Wheelock, the guy at E.C.H.
这个奇普·韦洛克, ECH公司的那个
That's East Coast Hydroelectric.
东海岸水利电气公司
What exactly does he know?
他到底知道些什么
He knows he wants in.
他想加入
We got a guy in the power company,
我们在电力公司有人
Flips a switch, rolling blackouts.
能启动开关轮流断电
We make a fortune.
我们就能大发一笔
No. No way. It's too risky.
不,不行,太冒险了
You mean it's too easy?
你是觉得太轻易了吗
Look, go to the party on Saturday night.
听着,来参加周六晚的晚宴
Talk to the guy, spend a few minutes,
花点时间,和那个人聊聊
See what he has to say.
看他说些什么
If you don't like it, take a walk.
要是你不喜欢,就收手好了
Peter, Stanzler and Luntz may have an executive
彼得,斯丹兹勒和鲁兹可能掌控了
from East Coast Hydroelectric in their pocket.
东海岸水利电气的一名管理人员
He's meeting them at the party on Saturday.
他会在周六的晚宴上与他们碰面
All right.
We wait until Saturday and take down all three of them.
那我们就等到周六,把他们仨一举拿下
Video's copied.
录像复制好了
I'm on my way out.
我准备撤了
What's your exit plan?
你准备怎么出去
Same as my entrance plan.
怎么进来就怎么出去
Did you get it?
搞到了吗
Yeah.
搞到了
Very good.
很不错
Give me a hand.
扶我一把
It's been a pleasure.
乐意之极
Want another job?
还想干一票吗
What do you have in mind?
你有什么计划
Geller museum. Saturday. 5:00.
盖勒博物馆,周六,五点
Tell no one. Ask no questions. I'll pay you double.
保密,别问,我付你双倍
Okay.
Okay.
就这样
After the first outage, we were clear seven figures
第一次断电后,数目能达到七位数
I'm not committing to anything today.
但我今天不能做出任何承诺
This is what was on the drive.
这是U盘上的内容
Luntz recorded this meeting and kept his mouth shut,
鲁兹录下了这次会面,对此闭嘴不提
Even though, we believe, he went on to participate.
尽管如此,我们相信他还是参与了这宗勾当
On Saturday, Stanzler's trying to bring in
周六,斯丹兹勒会介绍这个叫
this man to sweeten the pot.
奇普·韦洛克的人,他是东海岸水利
Chip wheelock, senior manager at East Coast Hydroelectric.
电气的高级经理,以此来加大赌注
With someone at the power plant able to flip the switch,
有电力公司的人帮他们掌控开关
they'll be able to escalate their plan.
他们就能进一步扩大计划
That means more blackouts.
就是说停电次数会不断提高
Not if we stop them.
我们会阻止他们
I've been invited to an event as Neal,
我作为尼尔受邀参加
So we can take advantage of this opportunity
我们可以借此机会
by slipping a video feed on Stanzler.
跟踪斯丹兹勒的一举一动
How are we gonna do that? Brooke was able to get
怎么做, 布鲁克能拿到
Stanzler's suit from the dry cleaner.
斯丹兹勒送去干洗的西装
We installed a camera in place of the lapel button.
我们在襟扣下按了摄像头
Check this out.
不错吧
Nice.
真不错
Brooke will make sure that Stanzler's wearing that jacket.
布鲁克会确保斯丹兹勒穿这件外套出席
Jones, Diana, you'll be in the van.
琼斯,戴安,你们守在货车里
Always. I like the van.
好吧, 我最爱蹲货车了
And, as a precaution, I'll be accompanying Elizabeth...
为保险起见,我会陪着伊丽莎白
...As my wife's husband.
作为我妻子的丈夫
Tell your staff they get $100 each if they don't spill anything.
告诉你的人,要是他们不弄洒东西,我就给他们一百块
They get fired if they do.
要是弄洒了,就炒了他们
El said you knew how to motivate your employees.
小伊说你知道如何激励员工
That's the smallest 8foot bear I've ever seen in my life.
这可是我见过的最小的八英尺高的冰熊
I've got Stanzler's camera online.
斯丹兹勒身上的摄像头就位了
Anything Stanzler sees, we'll see.
这下我们能看清他看到的一切
Neal, have you met Peter and Elizabeth Burke?
尼尔,来认识下彼得和伊丽莎白·博尔克
Hi. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
你好,很高兴认识你, 我也是
This is my lovely wife, Elizabeth.
这位是我的爱妻,伊丽莎白
You married up. Telling me.
你结婚了啊, 可不是
I could use a drink right now.
我想来一杯
Yes, I'll have one, too.
嗯,我也是
Yeah, me too. Thank you.
我也是,谢谢
Mr. Stanzler, Mr. Luntz is here.
斯丹兹勒先生,鲁兹先生来了
Want to help me out here for a second?
能来帮我一下吗
Yeah, you're the boss.
当然,你说了算
Ladies having fun?
女士们玩得开心吗
So this is undercover work, huh?
这么说这是卧底工作咯
I'm sure Peter's hating every second of it.
我肯定彼得恨死这桩任务了
And you? How does it feel to be an FBI agent?
你呢,当一回联邦探员感觉如何
Still trying it on.
还在慢慢适应
Excuse us, ladies.
女士们,失陪一下
What are we doing? Your assignment.
我们要做什么, 你有任务在身
Everyone hear that?
大家都听到了吧
Showtime.
好戏要开场了
Copy that, Peter.
收到,彼得
You donated all this?
这些都是你捐赠的吗
Yeah. I'd like you to babysit.
没错,我希望你能照看他一下
My friend Francis there is not having a very good day.
我朋友弗朗西斯,今天不太高兴
That's my assignment? Babysit Luntz?
这就是我的任务吗,照看着鲁兹
Yeah. I'll have more for you when I get back.
没错,等我回来再找你说
A lot on your mind?
有心事吗
Yeah.
没错
Listen, I'm glad that,
听着,我很高兴
Uh, Stanzler let us atone for a couple minutes.
斯丹兹勒能让我们单独聊一下
I don't know what he told you, but I'm not interested.
不管他对你说了什么,我都不感兴趣
I mean, this thing
我是说,这件事
It's gotten way beyond what I ever imagined.
已经大大超乎了我的想象
You two you do what you want...
你们想怎么做随你们
But I'm out.
但我不干了
Sorry, Wheelock.
抱歉,韦洛克
Wait. Yeah, wait. Francis...
慢着,弗朗西斯
He told you I was Chip Wheelock?
他和你说我是奇普·韦洛克吗
Yeah.
是的
Are you not?
你不是吗
Excuse me a minute.
失陪一下
I know about your energy scheme with Stanzler.
我知道你和斯丹兹勒策划的电力骗局
You what?
什么
He's planning to doublecross you.
他想卖了你
He he can't do that. I have leverage over him.
不可能,我有他的把柄
Actually, you don't.
事实上,你不再有了
Stanzler had me break into your estate and steal the video.
斯丹兹勒让我潜入你家偷走了视频
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Jones, we're locked in the Stanzler gallery.
琼斯,我们被关在斯丹兹勒的画廊里了
On it.
这就办
Yeah, this is Jones.
我是琼斯
You sure?
你确定吗
Guys, another blackout's about to sweep through this sector.
伙计们,这片区域马上要断电了
Diana, find Elizabeth.
戴安,去找伊丽莎白
Elizabeth. Backup generator?
伊丽莎白,备用发电机呢
Uh, downstairs. Let's get down there.
在楼下,我们一起下去
Okay. Okay.
Where's the team?
后援小组呢
On their way in.
马上来了
Who you talking to?
你在和谁说哈
The FBI.
联邦调查局
Of course. Perfect.
当然了,好极了
Stanzler told you that Wheelock would be here
斯丹兹勒对你说韦洛克会来这
to lure you out. Why?
是为了把你引过来, 为什么
My guess? When the power goes out,
要我说吗,一旦断电
He can circumvent the security cameras
他就能避开摄像头
and come back here unnoticed.
不会有人发现他回到了这
What's the point?
为什么这么做
Oh, geez.
天啊
He's gonna kill me.
他要杀了我
If I'm right, he's gonna try to kill us both.
要是我没猜错,他会杀了我们俩
Who's got eyes on Stanzler?
谁有看到斯丹兹勒在哪儿
All right. I see him. He's on the far side of the room.
好,我看到他了,他在房间另一边
I'm on him.
我跟着他
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士么先生们
Due to the blackout, this museum is now in lockdown.
由于停电,本博物馆现在关闭
FBI! Everyone stay where you are!
联邦调查局,所有人站在原地
Remain calm!
不要惊慌
Oh, come on.
哇靠
Can you open this?
你能打开这门吗
Peter,Stanzler's making his move.
彼得,斯丹兹勒行动了
He's out of the atrium, but I can't tell his location.
他离开了中庭,但我不知道他在哪儿
Peter's in the Stanzler gallery.
彼得在斯丹兹勒的画廊里
We need to get a key. Let's go. Yes, sir.
我们要钥匙,快点, 是,长官
Hurry up. Hold this.
快点,拿着这个
I wasn't trained to do this in the dark.
我可没受过夜间训练
Peter, there's another light in that room.
彼得,房间里又出现了一丝光
It's Stanzler. He's got a gun.
是斯丹兹勒,他拿着枪
We're at the generator. It's been disengaged.
我们找到发电机了,但被关闭了
Can you turn it on?
你能打开吗
FBI! Drop it! You're surrounded, Stanzler.
联邦调查局,放下枪,你被包围了,斯丹兹勒
Like he said...
正如他所说
FBI has you surrounded.
联调局包围了你
I didn't know you had moves like that.
你居然还会这招
I didn't know I authorized a badge.
你居然擅自搞了个警徽
Well, I needed one. I was an FBI agent.
干嘛,我是要个警徽,我可是联邦探员
Was.
不再是了
Was.
好吧
You enjoyed being me.
你装我装得很欢乐嘛
I admit there's a certain... Allure to your profession.
这我得承认,你的职位很吸引人
How about you?
你呢
Being Neal Caffrey has its charms.
作为魅力雅贼的尼尔·卡夫瑞吗
Ignoring convention? Embracing your ID? Yeah.
诸法无我,尽情展现真实的自己吗, 没错
And I do look good in black. You do.
黑化版猫咪还真不赖哎, 就是嘛
I have a feeling I had to work a lot harder
我有种感觉,要是再努力一把
fitting into your world than you did fitting into mine.
我肯定比你装得更像
I don't know about that.
这可能难说
Good work.
干得漂亮
Got the generator back on.
发电机启动了
I couldn't leave you in the dark.
我可不能把你扔在一片黑暗里
Oh. Welcome home, Agent Burke.
欢迎回来,博尔克探员
It's good to be home, mrs. Burke.
我也很开心能回来,博尔克太太
Thank you.
太谢谢了
I was starving.
我饿死了
Mozzie's in the other room looking at microfiche.
蚊子在隔壁房间看缩微胶片
How was your night?
你今晚如何
Oh, the usual.
没什么特别
Yeah? What'd you get me?
你给我带了什么
Oh, I love gourmet finger food.
我最爱小点心了
Is that
那是...
Guess the blackout finally caught up to this grid.
看来是这边也轮到停电了
Mmozzie gave me a lantern. Let me get out of your way here.
蚊子给了我盏手提灯,让我一下
Sorry.
抱歉
Heilige Scheisse.
我勒个去(德语)
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't be sorry.
不用
Uh, Sara...
莎拉
Huh? I got some
我找到了...
Uh... Hi, Neal.
你好,尼尔
What do you got?
你发现了什么
Uh, the,m, urgency transcends the awkwardness.
我发现了让我超尴尬的事
I found Gerhard Wagner.
我找到了杰哈德·瓦格纳
Every characteristic matches
每个特征都完全符合
Height, eye color, facial structure.
身高,瞳色,脸部特征
Uh, you missed a button.
你有个扣子没扣
Registered with immigration
他用迈克·亨特
under the name Michael Hunter.
这个名字注册为移民
Let's go find him.
我们去把他找出来
Oh, wwe can't. Um, he died here in new york.
不行了,他死了,就死在纽约
The obit says he has one surviving family member.
讣告上说他还有个家人
A granddaughter.
是他外孙女
Alex Hunter.
艾莱士·亨特
Who's Alex Hunter?
艾莱士·亨特是谁
I thought I knew.
我想我知道
This is Alex.
我是艾莱士
I'm headed to the location now.
我正要过去
I'm on my way.
我这就来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
acquisition [.ækwi'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 获得,所获之物

 
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明显的,显然的

联想记忆
supply [sə'plai]

想一想再看

n. 补给,供给,供应,贮备
vt. 补给,供

联想记忆
medal ['medl]

想一想再看

n. 奖章,勋章,纪念章
vi. 获得奖章

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
centurion [sen'tjuəriən]

想一想再看

n. 百夫长;百人队队长

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
leverage ['li:vəridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 杠杆(作用,力量),举债经营 v. (使)举债经营

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。