手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第二季 > 正文

国土安全第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集 布洛迪灭口炸弹背心制造者

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're going to play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,过去我曾漏掉过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
Fatima, tell me what you know about Abu Nazir.
法蒂玛,告诉我阿布·纳齐尔的事
He's meeting my husband tomorrow.
明天他要见我丈夫
Here in Beirut.
就在贝鲁特
You can kill them both.
你们可以一次性除掉他们二人
I didn't want her here in the first place.
我当初一开始就说不让她来
She's not well.
她身体状况不好
I don't know if this woman's for real
不知道这个女人说的是真话
or if Carrie wants her to be for real.
还是卡莉一厢情愿
The way I am now, I wouldn't trust me either.
但,现在的我也无法相信自己的判断了
But the Carrie who recruited her,
当时招募她的那个卡莉
that one I believe.
那个人我相信
Hi, Roya.
你好,罗亚
Congressman Brody.
众议员布洛迪
I'm a friend of Nazir's.
我是纳齐尔的朋友
I will not help you in the killing of innocent civilians.
滥杀无辜,恕难从命
I met a young man yesterday.
昨天我碰见一个小伙子
Lost both his arms in Iraq.
在伊战中失去了双臂
They have a fund-raiser coming up,
有个募捐活动
and I thought that we could host it together.
我觉得,我们可以一起来办
Red Team Two, fire discipline is two shots each.
红色二队,击杀要求为每目标连射两枪
Targets are two in robes.
两名目标均穿长袍
Holy shit, it's him.
妈的,是他
Fire.
击杀目标
Somebody warned him.
有人警告了他
I'm a congressman.
我是一名议员
I cannot be texting secret messages
我不能跟他妈的一群参谋长联席会议人员
while I am surrounded by the fucking Joint Chiefs.
坐在一起的时候还发秘密短信
Is anyone in the apartment? No.
公寓里有人吗,没有
Give me your keys. Carrie!
把你的钥匙给我,卡莉
We just missed Abu Nazir.
我们让阿布·纳齐尔逃走了
Get in the car. Back in the car!
上车,回车上来
We can't leave here without getting what's in there.
我们得在走之前看看上面有什么
Carrie.
卡莉
I got you.
可找到你了
My name is Nicholas Brody.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
By the time you watch this,
当你们看到这个的时候
you'll have read a lot of things about me.
你们一定读过了很多关于我的报道
This way. Now.
往这边走,快点
That briefcase is clearly marked as a diplomatic bag.
那个手提箱明显标有"外交邮袋"字样
Do not open it.
不要打开
Key please.
请把钥匙给我
Saul Berenson.
索尔·贝伦森
Jewish, yes?
犹太人,对吧
American.
美国人
A Lebanese security official must know better than to do that
黎巴嫩安全官员不应有此举动
unless he's actually working for someone else.
除非他卖命于别人
Like, say, Hezbollah.
比如说真主党
If you don't put that back and allow me to continue to my flight,
你要是不把东西放回去,让我正常登机
you'll be the cause of
就会造成一起
a serious diplomatic incident with the United States.
你国与美国间的严重外交纠纷
So, please, take a moment.
所以请不要操之过急
Think carefully.
三思而后行
Never come back to Lebanon.
以后别再来黎巴嫩了
Sir, I need you to put the briefcase
先生,飞机起飞前您得把手提箱
in the overhead bin for takeoff, please.
放到上方的行李舱里
I'll do it. Just give me a second.
我会的,稍等
Jesus, Dad, what?
我的天,爸爸,什么事
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Do you even know what time it is?
你知道现在几点了吗
I'm writing a report.
我在写报告
At 3:20 a.m.?
在凌晨三点二十吗
What? Have you been up all night doing this?
你一整晚都在写这个吗
You need to put this away, and go to sleep.
你得放下工作,去睡觉
I can't. Not yet. I have to get this done,
不行,现在还不行,我得把这个做完
and it has to be done right. For crying out loud.
而且不能出错,拜托你好不好
Carrie, you have a disease.
卡莉,你是病人
Dad, please, not now.
爸爸,拜托,不要现在提这件事
And in case you've forgotten what I know,
我提醒你一句,省的你忘了
your doctor has told you a million times,
医生嘱咐过无数次
sleep is one of the most, if not the most important...
睡眠就算不是最重要的,也是非常重要的治疗手段之一...
I know.
我知道
I know. I'm nearly finished. I promise.
我知道,我马上就写完了,我保证
How much longer?
还要多久
Two hours, max.
最多两个小时
One. One more hour.
一小时,再给你一个小时
Fine.
You can't do this to yourself anymore, sweetheart.
你不能再这样对自己了,宝贝
You just can't.
不能这么做了
I'm okay.
我没事
In fact, I feel pretty great.
事实上,我感觉好极了
Wired is what you are.
是兴奋过头了吧
There's a difference.
两者是有区别的
Point taken.
明白
One more hour.
一个小时
One more.
一小时
Sorry. It was just, it was here on the table and, uh...
对不起,只是,资料就放在桌子上
And just jumped out at you?
然后就吸引到你了吗
Well, I know how much you hate talking about this stuff in public.
我知道你有多不喜欢公开谈论这些事
Um, I was just curious what you were planning to say tonight.
我只是好奇今晚你准备讲些什么
What do you think?
你觉得呢
"By my third year in captivity,
"在我被囚禁的第三年
"I knew that this was where I was gonna die,
"我知道我会死在那里
"that I had to accept that,
"我必须接受事实
"make peace with it, so that's what I did.
"平静地等待死亡,我也正是那样做的
I prepared to die."
时刻准备赴死"
"But I didn't die.
"但我活了下来
"Somehow I got to come home to a wife and two kids
"不知怎么的我回了家,回到了妻儿身边
"I'd talked myself into believing would be just fine,
"我曾说服自己,他们会生活得很好
"no, better off,
"不,如果没有我的话
"without me.
"他们会生活得更好
I mean how could they really know me anymore?"
他们怎么可能依然真正地了解我呢"
Too much?
写得过头了吗
Well, it's just...
只是...
it's the first time I've ever heard it.
这是我第一次了解到
I, um...
我...
I never knew this is how you felt.
我从来都不知道你是这么想的
Yeah.
是啊
You're right. I don't really like talking about it.
你说得没错,我确实不喜欢谈论这些
Brody. What?
布洛迪,怎么
I didn't mean...
我的意思不是
It's okay, Jess. It's all right.
没事,杰西,没事的
No, no, no, it's not.
不不不,不是的
I know you're doing this event for me.
我知道你参加这次活动是为了我
I want you to know I appreciate it.
希望你明白我很感激
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Jess, wait...
杰西,等等...
Wait.
等等
Seriously?
不是吧
You want me to stop?
你要我停下来吗
No.
Follow me.
跟我来
Brody...
布洛迪
Slow down.
慢一点
Look at me.
看着我
Go slow.
慢慢来
Yeah.
Like that.
就是这样
Yeah.
Hey, aren't you home early today?
你今天提前回家了
Teacher's conference day.
老师今天要开会
What's your excuse?
那你怎么早回家了
Hey. Xander.
你们好,亚历山大
Day off at your school, too?
你的学校今天也放假吗
Coincidence, huh?
真巧,是吧
Or maybe not.
其实不是
I already graduated last year. It's all good.
我去年就毕业了,所以没事
So, uh... slow day in Congress, Dad? Or...
今天国会的差事清闲,还是...
Don't you have homework to do?
你没作业吗
I already did it.
写完了
It's work trying to get a hold of me.
找我谈工作的
Is that the cup that Chris made for Dad?
那是克里斯给爸爸做的杯子吗
Shit.
糟糕
I got your text.
我收到你的短信了
We have a problem and no time, so please just listen.
我们有麻烦了,很急,你仔细听好
The CIA are in the middle of processing intelligence
中情局正在处理
from their operation in Beirut.
贝鲁特行动的情报
They're very close to finding out
马上就会发现
about our friend in Gettysburg.
我们在葛底斯堡的朋友
The Tailor?
那个裁缝吗
You need to go there now and move him to a safe house,
你现在就得赶过去,把他带到安全屋
60 miles further west.
往西60英里那个
Well, why don't you just call him and tell him to move?
你怎么不直接打给他让他跑
Because I might unnerve him unnecessarily.
因为打电话说可能会吓到他
He needs to be looked in the eye and reassured
必须有人当面去找他,让他确定
that he's in safe hands.
自己会很安全
Why me? Why not you?
为什么要我去,你怎么不去
Because he doesn't know me. He knows you.
他不认识我,但他认识你
You're the only one he knows.
他只认识你一个
How can you be sure the CIA hasn't already sent somebody out there?
你怎么确定中情局现在就没派人过去
Because I'm sure.
我当然确定
They found an e-mail that mentions a contact in Gettysburg.
他们发现了涉及葛底斯堡一次接头的邮件
They're only just now putting together a list of suspects in the area.
现在还停留在排查当地可疑人选的阶段
Is there a problem, Nicholas?
有问题吗,尼古拉斯
Yeah, I'd say there's a fucking problem.
废话,他妈问题大了
I am giving a speech at a dinner for wounded veterans
晚上要在华府举办为伤残军人筹资的慈善晚宴
tonight in D.C. which the vice president is attending.
我要致辞,副总统也会出席
If you go there now, you'll make it back easily.
你现在去肯定来得及
You move him as fast as possible.
赶紧带他撤离
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信会有这种事情
Must I remind you,
非得我提醒你
he's the one man who knows the truth about you?
他是唯一了解你底细的人吗
Take the Tailor to 124 Mount Chapel Road, Somerset.
把裁缝带到萨默塞特,山堂路124号
The key's in the bird feeder on the tree
钥匙在车库右手边靠后
to the right of the garage, around back.
树上的喂鸟器里
Repeat the address back to me.
重复一遍地址
124 Mount Chapel Road, Somerset.
萨默塞特,山堂路124号
Can I help you?
有事吗
Hello, Mr. Mathison. Is Carrie here?
您好,麦吉森先生,卡莉在吗
Oh, I got it.
我来了
Hey, Danny.
你好,丹尼
CIA never heard of e-mail?
中情局没用过邮件吗
Uh, you making eggs, Dad?
爸,你没在煎鸡蛋吗
It's lunchtime.
都该吃午餐了
A sandwich then.
那做个三明治
Sure.
好吧
Hey, Danny. Sorry about that.
丹尼,不好意思
How you doing, Carrie?
你怎么样,卡莉
I'm good.
很好
Is that it? Yep.
这个吗,对
All 18 pages.
整整十八页
I'll get this to everybody right away.
我这就给大家看
What time is the debrief with the group?
简报会是在什么时候
Uh, scheduled for 6:00. So late?
计划在六点,这么晚
Estes is at an emergency threat level briefing all day.
埃斯蒂斯一整天都在上报一个紧急事件
What's going on? Um, nothing specific.
出什么事了,没什么
Yet. But the top brass huddle every single day now.
现在还没,不过高层最近成天开会
Hey, can I say...
告诉你说
what you just did in the field--
你这次外勤任务真是
was pretty damn impressive.
太令人刮目相看了
Thanks, Danny.
谢了,丹尼
I appreciate that.
过奖了
I'll text you later to confirm the 6:00 p.m. debrief. Thanks.
我回头发短信跟你确认六点的简报时间,谢谢
I look forward to it.
我等着
Pickle on your sandwich?
要给你的三明治配个腌黄瓜吗
Assalamo Allaikum.
真主保佑
Wa 'alaikum-as-salam.
真主保佑
You. I need you to pack a bag.
是你,现在去收拾行李
Fast. Bag? What for?
要快,收拾行李做什么
The CIA know about you. I gotta get you out of here.
中情局发现你了,我得带你撤离
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
I'll explain in the car. Hurry. No, tell me now.
上车再说,快,不行,现在就说
The CIA had an operation in Beirut to kill Abu Nazir.
中情局在贝鲁特对阿布·纳齐尔实施了刺杀行动
He escaped, but they found intelligence
他跑了,不过他们找到的情报
that may lead to you.
可能会追查到你
Where are you taking me? To a safe house.
你要带我去哪,安全屋
How do you know it's safe?
你怎么知道那里安全
Hey, all I know is you're not safe here anymore.
有完没完,我只知道这里肯定不安全
Who sent you?
是谁派你来的
Look, I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Get a bag, let's go.
拿上包,我们走
Fuck.
Forget the bag. Go. Go!
别收拾了,走,快走
Keep walking.
别停下
Get in the car. Don't make me say it twice.
上车,别让我说两次
Bob kisses his wife and children good-bye.
鲍勃吻别了他的妻子和孩子们
Bob kisses his wife and children good-bye.
鲍勃吻别了他的妻子和孩子们
Uh, Bob drives to work in a red car.
鲍勃开着红色的车去上班
Bob drives to work in a red car.
鲍勃开着红色的车去上班
Are you okay, Miss Carrie?
你还好吗,卡莉小姐
I'm s... What, Lulu?
我,怎么了,露露
What's wrong?
出什么事了
No text from boyfriend, eh?
没收到男朋友的短信吗
Hi, this is Danny Galvez.
你好,我是丹尼·盖维斯
Please leave a message.
请留言
Danny, it's Carrie.
丹尼,我是卡莉
Uh, it's nearly 5:00,
已经快五点了
and I never heard back about the debrief, so...
我还没收到有关简报的回复,所以...
I'm heading out now.
我现在就过去
Uh... call if anything's changed.
如果有什么变化给我打电话
Thanks.
谢谢
What happens when we get there?
我们到了那里会怎样
I drop you off. You wait.
我把你放下,你在那等
They said that?
他们说的吗
I'm guessing.
我猜的
So you don't know?
所以你不知道
It's an educated guess.
这是凭经验做出的猜测
I wait for what?
让我等什么
Well, I imagine they want to get you out of the country as fast as possible.
我估计他们是想尽快把你送到国外去
You imagine. You guess.
你估计,你猜
Take a breath.
深呼吸
If it wasn't for me, you'd probably be
要不是我,你现在可能已经在
on your way to Guantanamo by now.
前往关塔那摩的路上了
You think if they caught me that I would talk?
你是觉得我被抓就会全盘托出吗
They're not gonna catch you now.
你跟我走,他们就不会抓到你了
You know what else they didn't tell me?
你知道他们还有什么没告诉我吗
Your name.
你的名字
Suit yourself.
随你便
We'll be there in 30 or 40 minutes,
再有三四十分钟我们就到了
and you'll be somebody else's problem.
到时你就是别人的烫手山芋了
Bassel.
巴塞尔
My name is Bassel.
我叫巴塞尔
Fuck.
Oh, you gotta be shitting me.
你是要玩死我吧
There's no fucking jack.
千斤顶都他妈没有
So once the table staff's done,
等餐桌布置好
we can do a final light and sound check,
就要对灯光和音响做最后的检查了
and did you bring Nick's speech, for the teleprompter team?
你把尼克的演讲稿给工作人员录入提词器了没
Oh, I didn't even think of that.
我都没考虑到这点
Um, he has it with him.
他带着稿子呢
Oh... well, where is he?
那他在哪里
Can we send someone to get it?
我们派人过去取,可以吗
Yeah, I'll call him.
好,我给他打电话
Uh, he's at his office.
他在办公室
Jessica...
杰西卡
you look so nervous.
你好像很紧张
Relax.
放松
Listen to me.
听我说
You're a beautiful woman,
你美丽动人
Nick is so charismatic.
尼克又魅力十足
You're a great American story that's just beginning.
你们这段美国佳话才刚刚开始
Did you loosen the wheel?
车轮卸下来了吗
This one won't move.
这个拧不动
Here, give me that thing.
来,给我
All right.
好了
All right.
好了
I need you to get in the car.
我需要你上车里去
Start driving it forward--
启动汽车,往前开
real slow, okay?--
速度要很慢,好吗
Until the wood straightens,
直到把木头顶起来
and it takes the weight of the car, like a jack.
像千斤顶一样把车架起来
Okay?
好吗
Go on.
去吧
It only needs a little gas.
稍稍给点儿油就行
Just ease the car forward.
慢慢往前挪
I'll tell you when to stop.
我会告诉你什么时候停
All right.
好了
No! Whoa!
不,冷静
Take it easy!
别着急
Easy!
Okay, that's good.
好,行了
Where are you? I called your office.
你在哪儿,我打到你的办公室
They said you never went there.
他们说你今天没去
Right, right.
对,没错
I, uh... I was on my way out to the office,
我在去办公室的路上
I got a call from the Whip's office...
接到了党鞭(指国会中代表某政党领袖,督导党内议员出席和表决的人)办公室的电话
Your district? To do what?
事关你的选区吗,要做什么
Oh, to, uh, to reassure some union folk
安抚一些工会成员
we haven't forgotten about them.
我们一直在做这个工作
Jess, I said I'll be back on time, and I will.
杰西,我说过我会准时到场,就会到的
Okay?
好吗
You've got to see this room, Brody.
你得来看看这个大厅,布洛迪
It's amazing. They've done such a beautiful job...
棒极了,他们布置得无可挑剔
Right. That's great. I can't wait.
是吗,那太好了,我真是期待万分
...just get back to this meeting now.
现在得去开会了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
The teleprompter guy needs a copy of your speech.
提词人员那边需要你的演讲稿
I don't need a teleprompter.
我不需要提词器
I got it all in my head.
都记在脑子里了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure.
对,对,我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的,我确定
Trust me.
相信我
It's not as though I haven't done anything like this before.
我已经算是身经百战了
Well, drive safe.
好吧,小心驾车
Um, I will see you in an hour and a half.
一个半小时后见
Copy that.
好的
I was coming to get that.
我过来拿那个
To finish changing the wheel.
好把轮胎换了
It's okay, I'll get the wheel. You get the spare.
不用了,我来卸,你去拿备胎
Hi, Lorraine. Hello, Carrie. You are early.
你好,罗琳,你好,卡莉,这么早
We weren't expecting you until 6:00.
还以为你六点才会来
Thanks, Carl.
谢了,卡尔
Where's David?
大卫在哪里
In a meeting. He'll be back soon.
开会去了,很快就回来
I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back.
我去下洗手间,马上回来
...and Abu Nazir's network, which indicates that right now,
以及阿布·纳齐尔的组织,这表明现在
Iran has mustered all hands on deck to strike us
伊朗召集了一切人手以袭击我们
on our own....
就在我们的...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Am I late?
我来晚了吗
I was told 6:00 p.m.
之前告诉我是下午六点
Which would, in fact, mean I'm 15 minutes early.
也就是说,我还早到了一刻钟
Carrie, you can't be in here.
卡莉,你不能进来
What's going on, David?
这是什么情况,大卫
You're doing the debrief without me?
你竟然不让我参与简报会
Please.
借一步说话
Always debrief with the person who was in the field, David.
怎么可能让出勤人员缺席简报会,大卫
It's in the goddamn manual.
这他妈都是有规定的
In this case, because it's you,
对于此案,正因为是你
I decided to go ahead with the debrief using just the report.
我才决定只用报告进行简报
Because it's me?
正因为是我
Meaning what, exactly?
你到底是什么意思
Meaning the detail of your report.
意思是,你这份报告细节详尽
As usual, quite frankly, it's, uh, it's excellent.
坦白讲,一如既往,你的报告相当出色
What...?
什么
Why didn't anyone call me?
怎么没人通知我
I told Danny to hold off on that,
我让丹尼先不跟你讲
because I wanted to see you anyway.
因为反正我都要见你
Here I am.
我来了啊
Privately.
单独见你
To tell you what an amazing job you did for us in Beirut.
我想告诉你你在贝鲁特为我们立了大功
You mean like a... a pat on the back?
你是要...表扬我吗
Thanks to you,
多亏了你
we got this close to Abu Nazir,
我们才能离阿布·纳齐尔如此之近
and took out two of his top lieutenants in the process.
并在行动中消灭了他的两名心腹助手
He's still out there, David.
他仍逍遥法外,大卫
We let him get away.
我们让他给跑了
We need to be doing everything possible...
我们必须不惜一切努力
That's not... your concern anymore.
不用你再为此费心了
Well...
那...
what about all that stuff i pulled out of the Beirut apartment?
那我在贝鲁特那所公寓里找到的文件呢
Can you at least tell me
你至少可以告诉我
if there was any actionable intelligence in that?
那里面有没有可利用的情报吧
Between you and me?
私下里说
Yes, there was.
是的,有
That's it?
就这样吗
Carrie, you didn't come here today
卡莉,你今天来
expecting to get reinstated, right?
不是想着要恢复职位吧
What? No.
什么,不是
No, of course not.
当然不是了
I don't know what to tell you...
我不知道说什么好
You don't have to say anything, David.
什么也不用说了,大卫
Come on, let me walk you...
好了,我送你
No, you have work to do.
不必了,你还有工作
I'll see myself out.
我自己出去
No. You stay in the car, out of sight.
别动,你待在车里,别让人看见
I need to go to the bathroom.
我去躺卫生间
We're five minutes from the safe house.
还有五分钟就到安全地点
Put a knot in it. I need more tobacco.
憋着点,我没烟叶了
Hey.
你好
Can I get a, uh, pack of that tobacco,
帮我拿包烟叶
some papers, and the rest on gas, please.
拿点卷烟纸,剩下的钱加油,谢谢
Motherfucker.
混账东西
Bassel!
巴塞尔
Bassel!
巴塞尔
What did those assholes do to you now?
那些混蛋又怎么惹着你了
I don't want to talk about it, Dad.
我不想说,爸爸
Not tonight. Please?
反正今晚不要问,拜托了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'll be back for the rest tomorrow.
明天我会回来休息
Um... I'm going home, Dad.
我要回家,爸爸
All I know is
我现在只想
I need to figure out what to do with the rest of my life now,
搞清楚我的余生到底要做什么
and I can't do that here with you all just hovering over me.
你们围着我,我根本无法思考
A good night's sleep is what you need.
你需要好好睡一觉
In my own bed. There's nothing to be afraid of.
我要睡在自己的床上
Come on, buddy,
出来,老兄
there's nothing to be afraid of. Come out.
没什么可怕的,出来吧
Bassel?
巴塞尔
Ah! God!
老天
What are you doing?!
你干什么
I'm trying to fucking help you!
我他妈是在帮你
Shit!
见鬼
All right, got to stop the bleeding.
得快点止血
You got a handkerchief?
你有手帕吗
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
You got a handkerchief?
你有手帕吗
Hold it there. Hold on.
压住,压住
All right.
好了
Please...
求你
take me to hospital.
带我去医院
No, I take you to the hospital,
不,带你去医院
I might as well just hand you over to the CIA.
就等于把你交给中情局
I don't want to die.
我不想死
You're not gonna die,
你不会死
so kill that thought right fucking now!
所以现在马上断了这狗屁念头
I have a family...
我有家庭
Syria.
在叙利亚
Wife... daughter.
有妻子,有女儿
That's good.
Keep thinking about your daughter.
想着你女儿
She'll give you the strength you need.
她会赋予你支持的力量
Please... hospital.
求你送我去医院
I'm taking you to a safe house,
我会带你去安全屋
and we're gonna call for help from there.
到了那儿,我们再打电话求助
You can leave me outside the hospital.
你可以把我留在医院门口
I won't say anything to anyone.
我不会对任何人说任何话
No. You know I can't do that.
不行,你知道我不能那样做
Hey, Jess.
杰西
Where are you?
你在哪
I've been trying to call you. You're late.
我一直在给你打电话,你迟到了
The vice president is due to arrive any second now.
副总统马上就到了
I had a flat, Jess.
车爆胎了,杰西
A flat?!
车爆胎
Where?
在哪
Middle of nowhere.
鸟不拉屎的地方
I don't know, miles from anywhere. I don't know.
我不知道,离哪都挺远的,我不知道,我不知道,离哪都挺远的
What?!
什么
Christ, Brody!
天啊,布洛迪
Hey, and guess what?
还有
There's no jack in the car.
车里没有千斤顶
Well, did you call a tow truck?
你叫人来拖车了吗
Yeah, I called a tow truck.
叫了
Where'd you tell 'em to go if you don't know where you are?
你不知道地点,那叫他们去哪
What?
什么
Oh, I'm near... I'm near, uh, Culpepper.
我,我在卡尔佩柏街附近
Route 29.
29号公路
That's miles away. You're never gonna make it back in time.
这么远,你肯定不能准时回来了
What about your speech?
你的演讲怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
This isn't happening.
怎么会这样
It can't be.
绝对不会啊
Help...
救命
What was that?
什么声音
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody, are you there?
布洛迪,你在听吗
Yeah, I'm here, I'm here.
在听,在听
What was that?
刚刚那是什么声音
What was what?
什么什么声音
You sound like you're out of breath.
你怎么喘着粗气
I know.
我知道
Brody?
布洛迪
You're breaking up.
你的声音断断续续的
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody, are you there?
布洛迪,你在听我说话吗
You know, I-I think I should try the tow truck again.
我打个电话再催一次拖车
You promised you would be here.
你答应过我要来的
I know. I'll see you later.
我知道,一会儿见
What's the plan?
现在怎么办
Who am I supposed to go up there and introduce now?
我上台去跟大家介绍谁
Don't worry, sir.
别担心,先生
This is my mess.
我的错我自己扛
Hello.
大家好
Um, my name is Jessica Brody.
我是杰西卡·布洛迪
My husband, Nick Brody, who, most of you know,
我的丈夫是大多数人所认识的尼克·布洛迪
was rescued and returned to us after eight years
他在恐怖分子手中被俘八年后
as a prisoner of the terrorists,
才回国不久
had prepared a speech
他本打算跟大家聊聊
about the challenges of coming home,
他在回国所后面临的诸多挑战
but I'm afraid he's had car trouble
但是他的车出了故障
and isn't going to make it here tonight.
恐怕今晚无法到场
Fucking Brody.
混小子布洛迪
Um, so I'm afraid this means you're stuck with me.
所以今晚只能冒昧地让各位听我讲讲了
Car trouble.
车出了故障
Pretty sure, when he was a prisoner in Iraq,
很确定他被关在伊拉克的时候
he never thought he'd have to deal
怎么也不会想到自己还有机会处理
with something so humdrum as a flat tire again.
车爆胎这种乏味之事
You know, fund-raisers
筹集募捐
and political speeches are great and everything,
找政客演讲等等,这些活动非常棒
but I can't help thinking one of the best ways
只是我不禁想到了另一个
to help our wounded warriors starts with the family.
最能帮助伤兵的方法,即从其家庭入手
Because one thing I do know--
因为我清楚一件事
I'd have been able to support my husband better
如果我当时准备得更充分
if I'd been more ready.
就能给我丈夫更大的支持
After eight years of loneliness...
我在寂寞中煎熬了八年...
...eight years of not seeing each other...
八年彼此无法相见
...if someone had warned me
如果有人提醒过我
how he'd look at me...
他回来后看我的眼光
...as if he didn't know me anymore...
将会如同陌生人一般
...how violent his nightmares would be
提醒我他夜里会噩梦不断
that he would attack me in his sleep,
在梦中还会打我
um, how he didn't know what to say to the kids
提醒我他将在头几个星期里
those first few weeks,
会不知该跟孩子们说些什么
how hard intimacy of any kind
提醒我任何形式的亲密行为
would be for him...
对他而言有多困难
If someone had actually warned me in plain English
如果当时有人直白地提醒我
how hard coming home would be for him,
回家对他来说是多么艰巨的任务
that I'd need to adjust my expectations...
提醒我要修正我的期望值
What I'm saying is,
我想说的是
what if, with some of this money,
我们不如利用一部分募捐资金
we could set up a place where families could get ready
筹备出一个地方,让老兵们的家人
for their veterans coming home?
做好迎接亲人归来的准备
An actual place where they can learn from other families
在这个真实存在的地方,他们可以
who have been through... who are still going through it.
向那些经历过或者正在经历此事的家庭学习
Because, in the end,
因为说到底
we're all fighting this war together.
这场战争,每个人都有份
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You hardly said a word the whole way.
一路上你都没说话
Want to talk about it?
想聊聊吗
You coming in for a nightcap?
想进屋喝杯酒吗
Better not. It's late.
算了,很晚了
I got an early start tomorrow.
明天还得早起出发
You've always been there for me, Mike.
你一直都支持着我,麦克
You were amazing tonight.
你今晚的表现十分出色
Good night.
晚安
Hey.
等等
Maybe it was just car trouble.
也许真的是车出了故障
Maybe.
也许吧
I'm just saying,
我的意思是
you might want to cut him some slack.
你该放他一马
Cut him some slack?
放他一马
Hey, innocent until proven guilty, Jess.
没有证据,他就是清白的,杰西
Are you aware that there was a weekend
你记不记得有个周末
not long ago-- a whole weekend--
就在不久前,一整个周末
where Brody just didn't come home at all?
他都没回家
You want to know why?
想知道为什么吗
He was with that CIA woman.
他和那个中情局的女人鬼混去了
The crazy one.
就是那个疯女人
You know, let me be crystal clear.
说得再明白点
He was fucking the bitch
他在和那个女人偷欢
for a whole weekend.
翻云覆雨一整个周末
And you want to know why I'm having a problem
知道为什么我不肯相信
believing this whole car trouble story?
他的车真的出了故障吗
Wait, back it up.
等等,你再说一遍
He fucked who?
他上了谁
I don't remember her name-Carrie something.
我不记得她的名字,叫卡莉什么的
I don't know anymore.
其他的就不知道了
I thought you weren't coming in.
我以为你不进来呢
Maybe just for one drink.
就喝一杯
She kicked ass tonight, Brody.
她今晚棒极了,布洛迪
I mean, she was fucking awesome.
真他妈了不起
I don't doubt it.
我不怀疑这一点
She's quite the hostess.
她绝对是优秀的主办人
No.
I mean she got up there and she gave a speech of her own.
我是说她顶着压力去做了演讲
You did?
是吗
I'll say good night, then.
那就晚安吧
Jesus.
老天呐
Where the hell have you been?
你他妈去哪儿了
You're soaking wet.
浑身湿透了
It was raining.
下雨了
And there was no jack in the car.
车里没有千斤顶
Have you ever tried to change a tire without a jack?
你试过不用千斤顶来换轮胎吗
Was there really a union meeting in your district today?
你的选区今天真的有工会会议吗
Yes.
是的
Where?
在哪儿
What town?
哪个镇
Don't answer that.
不用回答了
I don't want to hear another lie.
我不想再听到谎言了
I'm not lying.
我没有撒谎
Oh, they just roll off your tongue, don't they?
真是脱口而出,不是吗
One after the other.
一个接一个
I really thought we turned a corner this morning.
今天早晨,我还真的以为翻开了新篇章
You're hiding something.
你在隐瞒一些事
I can see it in your eyes.
我从你的眼中看得出来
Now, either you tell me what is going on...
现在,要么你告诉我发生了什么事
There's nothing going... - or I suggest
没有事发生,要么我建议
you start looking for a hotel room.
你自己去找间酒店
And while you're at it,
你住进去的时候
you give this marriage some serious thought,
好好思量一下我们的婚姻
because I don't think I can do this anymore.
因为我想我已经支持不下去了
Finally.
终于开门了
You're not in Beirut?
你不是在贝鲁特吗
Came straight here from the airport.
从机场出来就直奔这里
I hear you were turned away from the debrief at Langley today.
我听说你今天在总部的简报会上被赶出去了
I was the one who recovered that intel.
是我找回了情报
He wouldn't even let me present it.
他却不让我来汇报
Oh, I can only imagine how shitty that must have felt.
我能想象你当时的感觉有多糟
Still feels.
直到现在气也没消
Before the Beirut trip, I really thought
贝鲁特之行前,我真的以为
I'd finally found a way to cope with being out of The Company.
自己终于能够应对被除名一事了
Before you dig that hole any deeper,
在你没更多埋怨自己之前
I have to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
This your computer?
这是你的电脑吗
Yeah.
是的
Here.
You put it in.
你来插上
I'll only fuck it up.
我只会把它弄坏
This is the one piece of intel you recovered in Beirut
这是你在贝鲁特找回的唯一一部分
that Estes and his mob haven't seen yet.
埃斯蒂斯和他的人还没看过的情报
I came straight from the airport
我出了机场直奔这里
because I think you deserve to see it first.
因为我认为你应该第一个看到
My name is Nicholas Brody,
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我是美国陆战队的一名中士
People will say I was broken, I was brainwashed.
有人说我已经崩溃了,我被洗脑了
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist.
还有人说我被策反成一名恐怖分子
Oh, my God.
我的天
Taught to hate my country.
被教唆去憎恨自己的国家
My action this day
我今日所为
is against such domestic enemies.
是在对抗内敌
The vice president
副总统
and members of his national security team,
以及他国家安全团队的人
who I know to be liars and war criminals.
据我所知,他们是骗子,是战犯
I was right.
我是对的
Responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for.
他们犯下暴行,却从没被追究
You were right.
你是对的
This is about justice for 82 children
我这是在为八十二名儿童伸张正义
whose deaths were never acknowledged
他们的死并没有为美国人所知
and whose murder is a stain on the soul of this nation.
杀害他们的凶手是这个国家的败类
And I want to tell you about one of these children.
我想给你们讲述其中一个孩子的故事
I was right.
我是对的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
humdrum ['hʌmdrʌm]

想一想再看

adj. 单调的,乏味的 n. 乏味的谈话

联想记忆
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
charismatic [.kæriz'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 有魅力的

联想记忆
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
diplomatic [.diplə'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 外交的,古字体的,老练的

 
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 
knot [nɔt]

想一想再看

n. 结,节
vi. 打结
vt.

 
bin [bin]

想一想再看

n. 箱柜,[计] DOS文件名, 二进制目标文件

联想记忆
crystal ['kristl]

想一想再看

n. 水晶,晶体
adj. 晶体的,透明的

 
sergeant ['sɑ:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 中士,巡佐,军士 (法庭或议会等地的)警卫官

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。