手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第二季 > 正文

国土安全第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 中情局监视抓捕布洛迪

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're going to play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,过去我曾漏掉过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
I got your text.
我收到你的短信了
The CIA-- they're very close
中情局马上就会发现
to finding out about our friend in Gettysburg.
我们在葛底斯堡的朋友
The tailor? You need to go there now...
那个裁缝吗,你现在就得赶过去
and move into a safe house.
把他带到安全屋
I am giving a speech at a dinner for wounded veterans tonight.
晚上要在华府为伤残军人筹资举办的慈善晚宴上演讲
If you go there now, you'll make it back easily.
你现在去肯定来得及
You think, if they caught me, that I would talk?
你是觉得我被抓就会全盘托出吗
They're not gonna catch you now.
你跟我走,他们就不会抓到你了
I'm sorry. Am I late?
抱歉,我来晚了吗
Carrie, you can't be in here.
卡莉,你不能进来
What's going on, David?
这是什么情况,大卫
You're doing the debrief without me?
你竟然不让我参与简报会
Carrie, you didn't come here today
卡莉,你今天来
expecting to get reinstated, right?
不是想着要恢复职位吧
He's still out there, David. We let him get away.
他仍逍遥法外,大卫,我们让他给跑了
We need to be doing everything possible to...
我们必须不惜一切努力...
That's not your concern anymore.
不用你再为此费心了
Where are you? I've been trying to call you.
你在哪,我一直在给你打电话
You're late.
你迟到了
Brody...
布洛迪...
Yeah, I'm here. I'm here.
在听,在听
What was that? What was what?
刚刚那是什么声音,什么什么声音
Brody...you're breaking up.
布洛迪,你的声音断断续续的
Brody...
布洛迪...
Brody..s.
布洛迪...
Where the hell have you been?
你他妈去哪儿了
Either you tell me what is going on...
要么你告诉我发生了什么事
There's nothing going... Or I suggest
没有事发生,要么我建议
you give this marriage some serious thought.
你好好思量一下我们的婚姻
That's the one piece of intel you recovered in Beirut
这是你在贝鲁特找回的唯一一部分
that Estes and his mob haven't seen yet.
埃斯蒂斯和他的人还没看过的情报
You deserve to see it first.
你应该第一个看到
My name is Nicholas Brody.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist.
有人说我已经被策反成为恐怖分子
My action this day...
我今日所为
I was right.
我是对的
You were right.
你是对的
I am your father.
我是你父亲
Don't make me destroy you.
别逼我毁灭你
Is your dad here?
你爸在家吗
Kenny!
肯尼
Uh, he's, uh... visiting for the week.
这周我带他
Kenny, this is Saul.
肯尼,这位是索尔
I like him.
我喜欢他
Something going on?
有什么事吗
Yeah.
Iran?
伊朗
It's related.
有一定关系
Well, come on in.
进来吧
So...?
说吧
Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden.
有个自杀式炸弹袭击者差点把瓦尔登副总统炸飞
Jesus! When?
老天啊,什么时候
When Elizabeth Gaines was shot.
伊丽莎白·盖恩斯被枪杀的那天
Remember him in the bunker with all his cronies?
记得他当时和幕僚们躲进地下室吗
Remember? I was one of the cronies.
记得吗,我当时在场
Someone had on a suicide vest.
有人穿了件自杀式炸弹背心
He made a tape.
他还录了段视频
My name is Nicholas Brody...
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪...
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我是一名美国海军陆战队的中士
I have a wife and two kids who I love.
我有妻子和两个子女,我爱他们
By the time you've watched this,
当你们看到这段录像的时候
you'll have read a lot of things about me,
你们应该已经听说过很多关于我的事
about what I've done.
我的所作所为
That's why I wanted to explain myself,
所以我要为自己做一个解释
so that you'll know the truth.
以便让你们知道真相
Why didn't Brody go through with it?
布洛迪当时为什么没下手
That I don't know.
那我就不得而知了
So what's our move?
我们怎么办
Well, we could arrest him; that would be that.
我们可以逮捕他,事情就此了结
Or...?
或者呢
Or we could leave him right where he is.
或者我们可以按兵不动,观察他的动向
What does that get us?
这么做有什么好处
Iran is planning blowback against the U.S.
伊朗打算针对以色列的袭击行为
for the Israel bombings.
对美国实行报复
They've said so publicly.
他们已经公开表示过了
Right.
没错
Nazir was the agent of that plan.
纳齐尔是那次计划的中间人
That's what the Beirut meet was about.
贝鲁特那次会面就是为了这事
And you think Brody's gonna be a part of it?
你觉得布洛迪也会参与其中吗
Well, he was last time.
上次就有他的份
He certainly sounds devoted to Nazir on that tape.
录像里的他貌似对纳齐尔忠心不二
Yes, he does.
对,听出来了
So you want to follow Brody.
所以你想跟踪布洛迪
See if we can get a lead on what they're up to.
看能否找到关于他们密谋的线索
When, where, what kind of attack.
时间,地点,袭击方式
How do I tell Walden?
我该怎么告诉瓦尔登
You don't.
别告诉他
Saul, the guy's palling around with a jihadist.
索尔,他身边围绕的是恐怖分子
We need him to keep it up.
我们需要他继续这样下去
Nothing changes.
不做改变
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能那么做
Nothing changes.
不做改变
If Walden suddenly dumps Brody,
如果瓦尔登突然弃用布洛迪
the other side knows something's up.
对方肯定知道出了岔子
I dupe this guy, he fires me in five seconds.
要是骗了他,我立马就得滚蛋
You tell him golden boy plotted his demise
要是你说他的政坛新星企图杀他
and you missed it,
而你没调查出来
fires you in three.
那死得更快
I'm cooked either way.
怎么都得完蛋
I'm done.
我完了
Not if you thwart an attack on America.
除非你能阻止一次针对美国的袭击
Then you're a hero.
那就成英雄了
So?
那么
What do you want to do?
你准备怎么办
Oh, some off-campus space...
找个外围监控点...
surveillance equipment, a few good men.
监视设备,几个好手
Outsiders?
找外面的人吗
And complete secrecy.
而且要绝对保密
No one in the Agency knows shit but you and me.
除了你我,局里谁都不能知道
And Carrie.
还有卡莉
And Carrie.
当然,还有卡莉
Okay.
好吧
But I'm sending you a guy.
不过我得给你派个人
He'll run it.
由他负责
Why?
为什么
Because I'm sending you a guy.
因为我就是要派个人
Fine.
行吧
Jesus.
天呐
She called this.
她一点没说错
Yeah.
是啊
Espresso and an apology?
浓咖啡加道歉,好吗
I'll take the coffee.
咖啡我接受
Yeah... I don't know what else to say but I'm sorry, Jess.
除了抱歉我不知说什么才好,杰西
You can explain.
你可以解释
You can tell me what's going on and how it's gonna change.
说说到底怎么回事,往后怎么办
Can you trust me on this?
这件事你能相信我吗
I want to tell you, but I can't.
我想告诉你,但不能
No.
不信
I don't trust you anymore.
我再也不相信你了
That's harsh.
这话真伤人
It's true.
这是事实
I'll do better.
我会变好的
It's pretty simple, Brody.
其实很简单,布洛迪
I can't live like this.
我没法这样过
I won't.
也不会这样过
So if you don't have something real
所以,如果你现在不对我
to say to me right now,
实话实说
something true...
讲真话...
...you should pack a bag.
你就去收拾行李吧
So your dad's in the woodshed, huh?
这么说你爸就这么不清不白了
200 people are waiting for you, and you go AWOL.
有200号人等着,你却玩失踪
Yeah, you get the shed.
是啊,有理也说不清的
Where do you think he was?
那你觉得他当时在哪儿
I have no idea.
不知道
You want to get stoned?
想去嗨一下吗
That can't be the only thing to do.
不一定有事就要去抽大麻吧
What do you mean by that?
你这话什么意思
I don't know, Xander, I... it just...
我也不知道,亚历山大,我只是...
Dana!
丹娜
It wouldn't help.
觉得那样没用
Dad's ready to go.
爸爸准备好走了
Hey, Xander.
嗨,亚历山大
Hey, dude.
嗨,哥们
I'll see you later, I guess.
那回见吧
Well, that's a good sign.
这真是个好的迹象啊
Your mom wants some time alone.
你妈想单独待一阵子
Yeah, I can't blame her.
我没法怨她
I mean, you embarrassed her.
我是说,你让她很没面子
Bad. I didn't mean to.
非常没面子,我不是故意的
By the way, your car smells like smoke.
对了,车里怎么那么大烟味
I gave someone a ride.
我捎过别人一段
Yeah.
Oh, God.
天呐
Quick-- who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
速答题,《独立宣言》谁起草的
Thomas Jefferson.
托马斯·杰斐逊
Correct.
正确
And for extra credit,
附加题
how many kids did he have with Sally Hemings?
他和莎丽·海明斯育有几个子女
What's your problem?
你怎么了
My dad's a liar, my mom's a rube.
我爸是骗子,我妈是泼妇
Knew we had stuff in common.
我就知道我们有共同点
Well...
好家活...
Carrie Mathison was right about the red-headed menace.
卡莉·麦吉森对那红毛危险人物的判断竟然是正确的
It only took a year for people to believe me.
才花了一年时间,大家就相信我了
I believed you, right from the start.
我从开始就相信你
Thank you, Max.
谢谢,麦克斯
Course, no one ever asked me.
就是没人问过我
All right, let's do this thing.
好了,开始干活
Sweet hardware.
好设备啊
Yep, CIA has the best shit.
没错,中情局全是好东西
So, who are these guys?
这些人是谁
Um, the same guys who've already watched Brody for 300 hours.
就是监视过布洛迪300小时那批人
Who are you? The guy running things.
你谁啊,负责人
Is that right?
真的啊
Yes, it is.
是的
And I don't like surprises.
我不喜欢惊喜
Well, I'm not crazy about them, either.
我也不疯狂迷恋
Crazy? Interesting word.
疯狂迷恋,这词有意思
Peter Quinn.
彼得·奎恩
Uh, Carrie. Mathison.
卡莉,麦吉森
Yes, I know.
没错
I like your work.
很欣赏你的工作
Uh, Peter Quinn from where?
彼得·奎恩,哪派来的
Same place as you.
跟你一样
Officer? Analyst.
文职人员,分析师
Estes brought him in.
埃斯蒂斯派来的
Ah. So, let's talk shop.
那咱说正事吧
How many years?
干几年了
Six at Langley,
兰利六年
four on the Venezuela desk.
委内瑞拉分部四年
The cartels?
搞缉毒吗
Like that.
差不多
Are we done with the meet and greet?
寒暄可以完了吧
Yes. Moving on.
是的,开始吧
So, we run a small team on Brody 24-seven.
我们有个小组对布洛迪全天候监视
My team already hooked into the security cameras
我的组员已经控制
in the Rayburn building.
众议院大楼的监控设备
Tapping his home phone and cell.
固定电话手机都已监听
Anywhere else he goes, we have a man on him.
无论他去哪儿都有我们的人盯着
And what team is that?
那是什么小组
You'll never see them.
不会让你看到的
Saul and I already have a plan.
我和索尔拟定了一个计划
Hold that thought.
那个先停停
Brody has a meeting this morning at the CIA,
布洛迪今早在中情局有个会
and we want to throw him a jolt.
我们想刺激他一下
So we figure go for his Achilles heel,
所以直击他的命门
which is you.
就是你
So I'm in the building.
让我到大楼里
I... I run into him?
偶遇他吗
Let it drop you're back at the CIA.
让他知道,你又回局里了
That should trigger his fear
这会让他担心
that your theory about him is now back in play.
你又开始怀疑他了
And that should send him to his handlers,
然后他就应该会去找他的联系人
where you guys will be there with cameras.
你们就可以去那监视
Roger that.
收到
Yeah, okay.
好吧,行
So, you want to tell us your plan now?
说说你的计划
Uh, actually, it was the same.
其实是一样的
The same plan?
一样的
Same plan, so...
一样的,所以...
So, I'm only half a moron.
所以,我还不算纯傻逼
Yeah, definitely.
对,一定要
Definitely gonna need a supreme detail.
一定要把犄角旮旯都打扫干净
The important thing is the smell.
主要就是除味
Lot of blood splatter.
很多血迹
What?
什么
Bug splatter.
虫子的尸体黏在车上
You've been driving on the highway.
你开车跑过高速吧
Yeah...
对...
Look, it smells like smoke inside.
车里面有股烟味
That's got to go away.
一定要除掉
That's no problem.
没问题
Just choose a scent.
选择一种香味吧
How long will it take? We have pine, vanilla,
需要多久,我们有松木味,香草味
red cinnamon. I'm sorry, I'm in a rush.
红肉桂味,抱歉,我赶时间
New car smell?
还是新车的气味
So how long were we talking?
那还需要多久
Well, with the steam clean, degrease, wax,
要蒸汽清洁,去污,打蜡
it's gonna take a few hours.
得几个小时吧
Fine.
好吧
Can you call me a cab?
能帮我叫辆出租吗
Girl inside will take care of that for you.
进去找那个姑娘帮你
Hold up.
等等
Me, myself, I'd go key lime.
要是我选,就要青柠味的
Sounds like a winner.
就它了
Oh, here we go.
不是吧
What's the problem?
怎么了
Don't got cash?
没现金吗
It says here you take credit.
你这写着能刷信用卡
This is why no one wants the Langley jobs.
所以没人愿意拉活到兰利
Because of credit cards?
因为信用卡吗
'Cause these paranoid spy types.
因为这些神经兮兮的间谍范儿
They see you pass paper,
他们看见你不用纸币
they follow you the rest of the day.
能跟踪你一整天
Sure you're not the one who's paranoid?
确定神经兮兮的不是你
Carrie?
卡莉
It's, uh... it's...
很久...
been a while.
没见了
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, I'm supposed to stay away from you. No.
我得跟你保持距离,不用
It's okay.
没事的
No, I... I did make that promise.
不,我保证过的
Well.
好吧
How are you?
你好吗
I'm well.
很好
You look it.
看着确实不错
And actually, I owe that to you.
其实,全托你的福
How does that work?
这话怎么说
Well, you said I should get help.
你说过我需要治疗
And I did.
我确实接受了治疗
And, uh, it was a long road back,
恢复之路虽然漫长
but I'm myself again.
但我又做回自己了
Yeah, huh? Yeah.
是吗,是啊
You kind of saved me.
某种意义上是你救了我
Anyway, um,
总之
I'm sure you're busy, Congressman.
你肯定很忙吧,议员大人
Oh, yes.
是啊
Yeah, congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你啊,谢谢
And you?
你呢
Are you back here?
重回这里工作了吗
Um, yeah, in a way.
对,差不多吧
What does that mean?
什么意思
I actually can't tell you.
不可以告诉你
I have good boundaries now.
我现在说话很有分寸了
Sure.
当然
It's part of being well.
病好了头脑就清楚了
Right.
没错
Anyway, I'm glad I saw you.
总之,见到你我很开心
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Peace?
握手言和
Peace.
握手言和
See you around.
回见
All right.
好了
There is a doorbell, you know, for your convenience.
有门铃的知道吗,为了你方便
Where's Brody?
布洛迪在哪
He's not here. I need to talk to him.
不在家,我有话跟他说
Well, you're out of luck.
你来得真是不巧
Then I'll wait.
那我就等
It's a shame, really.
真遗憾
Hi, Betsy. Is he there?
贝西,他在办公室吗
He was a good marine.
他曾是一名优秀的陆战队员
How long does a vote take?
投票要多久啊
A decent, reliable, righteous marine.
一名正派,可信,正直的陆战士兵
Yes, just leave a message.
好,留个言
Someone twisted him up,
有人扭曲了他的灵魂
put him on a bad path.
把他引上了邪路
Congressman or not,
管你国会议员还是什么
I'm not gonna let it slide.
我才不关心
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this murky pool of shit.
老子就是要探探这滩浑水的底
Jess?
杰西
Hi. Hey, what's up?
喂,什么事
I need you.
我需要你
Okay.
It's Lauder. He's here.
是劳德,他来我家了
Give me a minute, all right?
等我一会儿
Okay.
That was good.
表现得不错
Yeah, he's worried.
对,他担心了
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm fine.
我没事
Was it weird seeing him?
见到他感觉奇怪吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
So?
那么...
Nice job.
干得漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
You got a hook in his mouth.
你引他上钩了
Yeah, we'll see.
对,拭目以待吧
Lot of eyes.
摄像头真没少装啊
Tricky getting ears in this building.
在这楼里搞监听有点复杂
Working on it.
我们在努力
This is good.
很不错
Oh, there he is.
他来了
Now he's back at Rayburn.
他又变身为议员了
Good to see you again.
很高兴又见到你
Congressman Brody, a few words?
布洛迪议员,能单独聊几句吗
Yeah, I can't promise they'll be interesting, but...
可以,我不保证会说得很有趣,不过...
Do we put Roya Hammad on the board?
罗亚·哈玛迪在我们名单上吗
Yeah, we put them all up.
是的,全都在
Now, if we could only hear what they're saying.
要是能听到他们谈话内容就好了
Your tracks are covered in Gettysburg.
你在葛底斯堡的行踪都处理掉了
That's not it.
问题不在这
Carrie Mathison was at the CIA.
卡莉·麦吉森回到中情局了
Today?
今天吗
She's working there again.
她复职了
Did she say why? No.
有说原因吗,没有
But if she's back in play, it's got to be about me.
她重回岗位,必定是冲我而来
Maybe not.
也许不是
It could be about Nazir.
有可能是冲着纳齐尔
That's her expertise, right?
这是她的专长,不是吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, right, but... The timing makes sense.
没错,不过... 时间上也讲得通
They did just try to assassinate him.
他们刚刚刺杀过纳齐尔
That woman is stubborn as shit.
那女人是个顽固派
She gets her head around something...
她肯定明白了什么...
She was fully discredited.
已经完全没有人相信她
Then why is she back at Langley?
那为什么她还能回到中情局
Well, if you're worried, why don't you find out?
既然你担心,何不自己查明
Renew the relationship.
与她和好
Could be useful, actually.
可能有点用
I should get going.
我该走了
Hey, wait.
等一下
The tailor?
那个裁缝呢
It's taken care of.
已经处理好了
That was a fucking travesty.
真他妈的荒谬
That should not have gone down.
本来不应该这样的
We've talked too long.
我们聊得太久了
Bye, now.
再见
You were fucking him, huh?
你和他上过床啊
What?
什么
Brody.
布洛迪
Who are you fucking?
那你和谁上过
An ER nurse.
一位急诊室护士
I'm not that into her.
我也不是太喜欢她
You're pretty mouthy for an analyst.
作为分析员,你真够八卦的
I'm just saying, if he did to me what he did to you,
我只是说,如果他像对你那样对我
got me fired and made me think I was crazy when I wasn't,
不仅把我开除,还让我觉得自己是个疯子
send me off to get my brain zapped,
还送我去给脑袋做电击
I'd fucking rip his skin off.
我肯定会把他的皮扒下来
Well, that's the plan.
好,就这么定了
Jessica's called four times.
杰西卡来电四次了
I know.
我知道
Also, Rashid from Constitutional Wash.
还有洗车的拉希德也找过你
What did he say?
他怎么说
Your car is ready.
你的车洗好了
Should I send someone?
要派人去取吗
Yeah.
好的
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Passed out on the kitchen table.
厨房的桌上,喝得烂醉
Fucking Lauder. He's a maniac.
该死的拉德,他是个疯子
I already have one of those on my hands.
自家那个已经够我烦的了
So you didn't kiss and make up last night?
你们昨晚没温存一番,然后和好吗
I don't think we're ever gonna kiss and make up.
我想以后不可能会那样了
Hello?
Hi. Hi, Brody.
嘿,嘿,布洛迪
What's going on?
什么事
Don't worry about it. Come on, Jess.
没事了,别这样,杰西
I needed you an hour ago,
一小时前我需要你的时候
and as usual, you were nowhere.
一如既往地找不到你
So I called somebody I can actually rely on.
所以我只好给靠得住的人打电话了
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Mike.
麦克
He's taking care of it.
他正在处理
Listen, I'll come home tonight.
听着,我今晚就回家
We'll talk. No.
我们好好谈谈,没必要
You're gonna go to your hotel
你就住在酒店
or wherever it is you go when you disappear.
或者随便去你失踪时去的地方吧
Oh, fuck a duck.
去他妈的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, of course.
没事
I'll call you.
再联系
"I'll call you."
再联系
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
No...
不...
I'm driving you home, all right?
我送你回家,好吗
Why don't you just say what you mean?
你为什么不说实话
"I want to fuck tonight. You game?"
我今晚想和你上床,你个色诱狂
I know you're better than this, Lauder.
我知道你平时不这样,劳德
But every time you pull this crap,
但每次你说起这些破事
it gets harder to remember that.
我就觉得你很讨厌
I'm onto Brody.
我了解布洛迪
I don't even know what that means.
我不知道你在说什么
He knows something about Walker's death,
沃克的死他肯定知道些什么
and he's covering.
但他隐瞒真相
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那样做
Maybe he was a part of it.
或许他也有份
You need coffee. Come on.
你需要来杯咖啡,来吧
No.
He was on the ground that day, right?
那天他在场,对吗
When-when Walker shot that lady.
沃克射中那位女士时
So?
那又如何
So, they were a team.
他们曾经是一组
For years.
合作了多年
Maybe they were working together like old times.
也许他们像当年一样在并肩作战
Buckle up.
系好安全带
Jefferson sure did live it up.
杰斐逊过得真快活
Wine, books...
葡萄酒,书籍...
Slaves. Yeah.
奴隶,对
How could he write,
他怎能
"All men are created equal," from a plantation?
在殖民地写出"人人生而平等"这种话
Dude was all confused.
那家伙脑子进水了
You ever been there? Monticello?
你到过那儿吗,蒙蒂塞洛
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
Hi, Dad.
嘿,老爸
He's never heard of Monticello.
他从没听过蒙蒂塞洛
Yes, I have.
不,我听过
Anyway, uh, we have a test tomorrow.
我们明天有测验
So, um... Okay.
所以... 好吧
Who was his vice president?
他的副总统是谁
Jefferson's?
杰斐逊的吗
Nobody cares about the veep.
没人关心副总统
Aaron Burr.
阿伦·波尔(曾计划在北美西部及南方成立帝国,被判叛国罪)
Right, the duel guy.
对,那个亡命徒
"The duel guy," brilliant.
"那个亡命徒" 真有才
You can ride that all the way to Yale.
这样还想考耶鲁呢
Look, I know that, all right? I just blanked.
我知道的,只是脑子突然空白了
Don't you know better than to study with this guy?
你真没脑子选择跟这家伙一起复习
He's all about the Gentleman's "C"S.
他老是得"面子C"(学校给不及格的权势家庭孩子的面子分数)
He got an "A" on yesterday's quiz.
昨天的测试他得了A
No kidding.
真的吗
Yeah, I guess Gentleman's "C"s
可能因为"面子C"
don't get you there anymore.
已经不能给你留面子了吧
Not like in your day.
和你们以前可不一样
Well...
好吧
thank you for that wisdom, Dana.
谢谢你的提醒,丹娜
Did your dad make it home okay last night?
你爸爸昨晚回家还好吧
Yeah. He got home.
嗯,他回家了
Good.
很好
Anyway...
不管怎样...
Monticello?
蒙蒂塞洛
You want to go one weekend?
哪个周末去一下
How about right now?
现在去如何
I think I have to be home by dinner.
晚饭前,我就得回家
Well, uh...
那么
let's go somewhere.
我带你去个地方
All right.
行啊
Brody spoke to four people on Capitol Hill,
国会上与布洛迪交流过的有四人
and 12 more at the Virginia Businessmen's Reception.
在弗吉尼亚商会上有十二人
Plus a guy at a newsstand on K Street.
再加上K街报摊的一人
They all go up.
他们全都要盯着
How come I've never heard of this guy?
我以前怎么没听说过这个人
Who, Quinn?
谁,奎恩吗
He was on the floor at Langley six years?
他居然在中情局待了六年
I never met him.
我从没见过他
That's because you were in the Middle East.
因为当时你在中东
I don't know. Look into him, would you?
我不知道,能查查他吗
Oh, sure, I'm not busy.
我不忙啊
Virgil, just check him out.
维吉尔,探探他的底
Please. Okay.
拜托了,好的
Give me a second, will you? Yeah.
等我一下,好
Carrie.
卡莉
Hi.
你好
I feel like a complete heel.
我做事太轻率欠考虑
Look, there's nothing to say,
其他的不用多说
except I'm sorry, and, um... good work.
我只想说,对不起,你干得好
Well, that's enough.
这就够了
So...
那个
Seems a congressman makes contact with 43 people in a typical day.
议员老兄在一天之内接触了43人
We think there was a meet?
是不是有碰头
Well, not an obvious one.
没有明显痕迹
Unless we widen our circle,
除非我们增加人手
we can't keep a check on 43 people in any timely manner.
不然无法同时监视43个人
We prioritize.
我们区分下优先次序
First, the dark-skinned ones.
先盯着深色皮肤的人
That's straight-up racial profiling.
你这是明显的种族定性,仅凭借其种族,族裔或原国籍认定某人从事某种犯罪行动
It's actual profiling.
这是有事实根据的
Most al-Qaeda operatives are gonna be
多数的基地人员都是
Middle Eastern or African.
中东人或者非洲人
Max.
麦克斯
Okay, so who are the top people of interest?
哪些是首要嫌疑人
Rashid Fadl. Works at Constitutional Car Wash.
拉西德·法德,在洗车处工作
From Yemen, has an expired visa.
来自也门,护照已过期
Paris Kimbe, cab driver, Sudanese.
帕里斯·金贝,出租司机,苏丹人
Belongs to the same YMCA as Car Wash Rashid.
和洗车的拉西德同在一个基督教青年会
And Hamza Shabazi.
哈姆扎·沙巴兹
Grad student, blogs about Islamic women.
研究生,写一些关于穆斯林妇女的博客
Asked Brody to read her thesis.
曾让布洛迪看她的论文
Brody's at a hotel tonight-- the Ashford.
布洛迪今晚住在阿什福德酒店
Why is that?
为什么
His woman sent him away.
他的妻子把他赶走了
We're getting eyes in the room.
我们会在房间里安摄像头
Okay.
好的
Well, good work, everybody.
干得漂亮,各位
I have to go see an apartment.
我得去找个公寓
What?
什么
I rented my house when I went to Beirut.
我去贝鲁特之前,把房子租出去了
Looks like we're the night shift.
看来晚班是咱俩值了
I don't have any plans.
我没啥计划
Like Indian food?
喜欢印度菜吗
Uh, or Greek. Greek.
希腊菜吧,希腊菜
Sure. I like olives.
没问题,我喜欢橄榄
I know a place. Good.
我知道个好地方,很好
So...
这是...
brand-new car for your birthday, huh?
生日得来的新车
Obnoxious, right?
很讨厌吧
Yeah, big-time.
可不是
Got to take the perks where I can get 'em.
趁我还有这些特权,赶紧享受吧
Poor little rich boy.
可怜的富家子弟
It's a sweet ride, though, right?
不过这车确实不错,是吧
Yeah, it's okay.
还不错
Ready for another perk?
想再享受一次特权吗
Sure. Yeah.
可以啊
I thought this was closed for renovations.
这地方不是关门整修了吗
Not to Bill Walden's son.
我可是比尔·瓦尔登的儿子
Oh, yeah?
是嘛
Race you there. All right.
看谁先到,好啊
Where's the Secret Service?
特工们在哪里
Downstairs.
楼下
So it's just us?
那只剩我们俩了
And...
还有
the entire District of Columbia.
整个哥伦比亚特区
Makes you realize there's this whole big world out there.
让人感觉世界如此辽阔
I like your attitude.
我喜欢你的态度
I like you.
我喜欢你
Sorry.
抱歉
No.
没事
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友了
I want to be your boyfriend.
我想当你的男朋友
I know, I kind of want that, too.
我也希望那样
I don't want to be a dick, though.
但是我不想背叛
To the home guy?
背叛你那位
His name is Xander.
他叫亚历山大
He's... nice.
他人很好
But I'm nicer?
但是我更好
No, you're meaner.
不,你更可恶
So it's the car.
因为车的事啊
Just...
就...
let me talk to him. First.
先让我跟他谈谈
Do it soon. Okay?
尽快,好吗
He rises.
终于醒啦
Look, man, sorry.
兄弟,对不起
For what?
对不起什么
I, unfortunately, remember everything I said, and...
我记得我说过的每一话
the Jessica stuff, at least, was out of line.
至少杰西卡的事,我有点太过分了
Let's talk about the other stuff.
我们需要讨论另一件事
Okay.
好的
'Cause the fact is, Brody's acting weird,
事实是,布洛迪的举止怪异
and he has been ever since he got back.
从他回来以后就是如此
He's not the same guy.
他和从前不一样了
Let's just say
我们假设
Brody and Walker were working together
在伊丽莎白·盖恩斯被射杀那天
that day that Elizabeth Gaines was shot.
布洛迪和沃克是共同协作的关系
Doing some covert work.
做些潜伏的工作
Maybe for the CIA.
或许是为中情局工作
Does Brody have a connect with the spooks?
布洛迪间谍们有联系吗
Yeah.
有啊
That's it-- that's fucking it!
这就对了,这就他妈的对了
No, no, it's a theory.
不,不,这只是一种推测
But let's say it was true.
但我们先假设这是真的
What was Brody's part?
布洛迪的作用是什么
Fuck knows.
鬼知道
And what does that mean about who killed Walker?
那么有人杀掉沃克又意味着什么
There you go.
给您
Thanks for staying with us, Congressman.
感谢入住,议员先生
Thank you.
谢谢
So, was it work or love?
那么,到底是为工作还是真爱
What?
什么
Brody.
你和布洛迪
What are we, girlfriends?
我们什么关系,闺蜜吗
Just want to know if you fell for him.
就是想知道你为他动心没
Why don't you answer some questions for me, Peter?
你回答我几个问题怎么样,彼得
Like?
比如
Like...
比如...
Um... where are you from?
你从哪里来
Philadelphia.
费城
The fancy part? Mainline?
好玩的部分,主干线郊区那边
Like that.
差不多啊
Hill School, Harvard.
希尔中学,哈佛大学
Oh, good creds.
优等生哦
Ah, it's a requirement in our family.
这在我家是硬性指标
You ever go back to Philly?
你有没有回过费城
Ah, there's no good Indian food.
没,那里的印度菜不好吃
And why does Estes like you so much?
埃斯蒂斯为什么对你青睐有加
I'm pretty likable.
我就是招人喜欢
That's a... matter of opinion.
可真是萝卜白菜各有所爱
And reliable.
而且可靠
I am extremely reliable.
我非常值得信赖
Hi, Virgil.
喂,维吉尔
He's still not in the room.
他还没到房间
He's at the bar.
他在酒吧
He's at the bar.
他在酒吧
Hotel security let us in on their cameras.
酒店保安同意我们监看他们的录像
You'll have a picture in a second.
你马上就能看到画面
Yep, got it.
收到
Adios.
再见
Can I get another?
再给我一杯好吗
Now, call your contact.
现在,打给你的联系人吧
Do it, man.
打吧,伙计
You know you want to.
你知道你想打的
Hello?
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Do you know who this is?
知道我是谁吗
I do. How are you?
知道,你好吗
I've been better.
我好多了
Yeah?
是吗
I was, um...
我...
I was just wondering if we, uh...
我在想,我们能不能
...if we could bury the hatchet.
能不能冰释前嫌
For real.
说真的
Didn't we do that today?
我们今天不是已经和好了吗
Can we seal it with a drink?
能喝一杯确认一下吗
Sure. Please.
当然
I'm at the Ashford Hotel.
我现在在阿什福德酒店
There's a bar...
这里有个酒吧
Uh, yeah, no, I know it. It's 20 minutes away.
我知道那里,大概二十分钟能到
Good. Yeah.
好的
Right.
好的
Holy shit.
我的天
It's on.
好戏开场
Hell, yeah.
活见鬼
So what's the play?
那该怎么演
Well, as far as we know,
据我们所知
he didn't go to his handler yet.
他还没联系他的管理人
So we spook him more? Make him report back?
所以我们再吓吓他,逼他往上报情况
Drop something about Abu Nazir?
透露些与阿布·纳齐尔有关的事
Straight out?
直接说吗
Too bold?
太大胆了
Ah, screw it. We don't have a lot of time.
算了,我们时间不多
These fuckers are planning something.
这些人渣肯定在策划什么事情
I'll loop everyone in.
我让大家都行动起来
Crap. I'm nervous.
糟糕,我紧张了
I'm not. You're good.
我不紧张,你能行
Okay.
好吧
Right.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
You and me and bars.
人物你我,地点酒吧
It always ends up in an interesting way, though, doesn't it?
每次的结局都很奇特,对吧
So far.
目前看来是
By the way, this is not a booty call.
顺便说一声,打电话不是为了约炮
Uh, didn't even cross my mind.
我压根没往那方面想
Just wanted to say that up front.
只想提前说好
Done.
同意
I'm not here by choice.
我并不想到这里来
My wife's fed up.
我妻子受够我了
Oh. Well, that can't be good politics.
那可不是什么高明策略
You're supposed to be the new JFK and Jackie.
你们本该成为新一代的肯尼迪总统夫妇
So it all ends with a bullet in my brain, huh?
也就是说我会脑袋开花是吗
Whoa. Dark turn.
灰色转折
Yeah. Sorry.
对不起
How's she doing?
她怎么样
Reeling him in.
正钓他上钩呢
So, how are you?
那么,你怎么样
Well, I told you, I'm... I'm good.
我跟你说过,我还好
And you're working again?
你又开始工作了
I am.
是的
And, uh... I'm getting pretty close.
我越来越接近了
To?
接近什么
My goal.
我的目标
Vague. Extremely vague.
含糊,含糊极了
Yes, well,
是的
I can't name names.
我不能说出名字来
No, of course.
没错,当然
But I'm circling a certain terrorist.
不过我正在调查一名恐怖分子
Hey, so long as it's not me.
只要不是我就好
No, no, no, no. My focus is back on the right guy.
不,不是,我的注意点转移到正确人物上了
The big guy.
是大人物吧
The head-of-the-snake guy.
始作俑者
Who stole eight years of your life.
那个偷走你八年生活的人
Anyway, no, I should, uh...
好了,我该...
I should shut up.
我该闭嘴了
Hey, listen, Carrie.
听着,卡莉
You said sorry to me 100 times.
你跟我说了100次对不起了
You need 101?
你想听第101次吗
No, no. It's my turn.
不不,该我道歉了
I've felt crappy
对于发生的一切
about what happened, tricking you,
我感到十分内疚,欺骗你
calling Estes.
通知埃斯蒂斯
Oh, that.
你说这个啊
I did it 'cause I was worried about you.
我那么做是因为我担心你
Well, it was worrisome... my behavior.
我当时的行为,确实令人担心
I'm sorry for all you went through.
对你经受的一切我深感抱歉
No, don't be.
不用
I mean, fucking ECT?
我是说那要命的电击治疗
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪听来的
I asked about you.
我打听过你的状况
Did you have to do it a lot?
是不是做了很多次
Uh, Mondays and Thursdays for six weeks.
每周一和周四,做满六周
Was it terrible?
恐怖吗
No.
No, no. Um...
不,不恐怖
Truthfully, you don't even feel a thing, so...
事实上,我没有知觉,所以...
Well, that which makes you stronger.
那会让你更加强大
Right.
I'm glad we did this.
很高兴和你聊天
Well, that's it?
这就结束了吗
Yeah, I got... I got an early morning.
对,我,我明天要早起
Okay. Well, I-I got it.
我来买单
No, don't be silly.
别傻了
Uh, room 416, please.
麻烦记到416房的账上
Brody, I...
布洛迪,我...
It was really good seeing you again.
真的很高兴再见到你
That was great.
刚才表现不错
No, that was terrible.
不,糟透了
What'd you expect, a confession?
你有何期待,主动招供吗
He made me.
他看穿我了
No way. He's on his way up to his room.
不可能,他正上到房间来
He's acting totally normal.
举止非常正常
Peter, he knows.
彼得,他知道了
Saul and I watched the whole thing.
索尔和我全程都在观察
No. Put Saul on.
不,让索尔听电话
You did fine, Carrie.
你做得不错,卡莉
No.
No, I got pissed when he talked about ECT.
不,他说到电击治疗的时候我怒了
I showed my hand for the slightest second,
就在那一瞬间我暴露了自己的目的
and he saw.
他看出来了
He saw, and... he went away.
他看出来了,然后就离开了
That's not how we read it here.
我们在这看到的可不是这样
We have to go in. He's on to me.
我们得行动,他看穿我了
Come back, Carrie.
回来,卡莉
Saul, I saw it in his eyes.
索尔,我从他的眼神中看得出
He'll send a signal-- he'll put a wine glass in the window,
他会发出信号,在窗户上放个酒杯
whatever, and they'll go to ground.
或者其他方式,然后他们就会转入地下
We go in now.
我们立马行动
Because you saw it in his eyes?
就因为你从他的眼神中看得出
Yeah, that's right.
对,就是这样
Your work is done tonight. Get the fuck back here.
你今晚的任务完成了,赶紧滚回来
Jesus, how many times you got to tell her something?
老天,跟她说明白一件事要多少遍
A lot.
很多遍
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
No, what is she doing?
不要,她在干什么
"Why did he mention his room number?"
他为什么要提到自己的房号
I asked myself.
我问自己
Was it just to pay the bill?
只是为了买单吗
Or maybe...?
还是或许...
Maybe... to get you alone...
或许,让你再一次
again.
单独过来
It reeks, you know.
真恶心,你知道吗
My confusion?
是说我这种混乱的状态吗
Your bullshit.
你满嘴屁话
I don't follow.
我不明白
She's blowing it. It's blown. Go in.
她要坏事,已经坏了,行动
Take the goddamn room, goddamn it.
拿下那间房,该死
We only have a few more minutes alone.
我们只有几分钟时间单独相处
You still have your twisted theories about me, don't you?
你还是用你那扭曲的看法针对我,对吧
Not theories anymore.
已经不是看法了
Look, I'm sorry I called.
抱歉我给你打了电话
I-I guess I thought we could be friends.
我以为我们还可以做朋友
Friends? Oh, yeah.
朋友,可不是嘛
Yeah, do I want to be friends
对,我想跟一个
with a demented ex-soldier who hates America?
憎恨美国的精神错乱的退伍军人做朋友吗
Who decided strapping on a bomb
谁使他痛苦
was the answer to what ailed him?
他就身绑炸弹与其同归于尽
Despite his daughter, his son,
憎恨自己的儿女
people who loved him in real life,
及那些现实生活中爱他的人们
not in the mind-fuck world of Abu Nazir?
而不是给他洗脑的阿布·纳齐尔
Who, in the end, didn't have the stones to go through with it,
到头来,没有铁下心来完成任务
but had no problem sending me to the nuthouse?
却能毫不手软地把我送进精神病院
Yeah. No, thanks.
真好,谢谢,不用了
I don't think I need a friend like that.
我不需要这样的朋友
Okay. Not friends.
好,不是朋友
Get the fuck away from her.
你他妈的离她远点
So what are you gonna do now?
你现在想干什么
Are you gonna kill me?
要杀了我吗
You gonna blame it on rough sex, maybe?
然后归咎于粗暴的性爱是吗
I mean, how long can you get away with something like that?
你还能这样逃避多久
I've had a pretty good run so far. It's true.
目前为止我都进展得很好,确实
I seem to be good at this.
我好像已经对此驾轻就熟
If nothing else.
如果不出岔子
You're special.
你很特别
I liked you, Carrie.
我喜欢过你,卡莉
I loved you.
我爱过你
Police! Hands behind your back!
警察,手背到后面
On the floor! Get down!
趴到地上,趴下
Relax!
别乱动
Get down! Get on the floor!
趴下,趴到地上
You good?
你还好吧
If only the circumstances had been wildly different.
事情要是不发展到如今这个地步该有多好
You're a disgrace to your nation, Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
你是祖国的耻辱,尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
You're a traitor and terrorist.
你是个叛徒,也是个恐怖分子
And now it's time you pay for that.
你该为此付出代价了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
travesty ['trævisti]

想一想再看

n. 滑稽模仿,歪曲,漫画 vt. 使 ... 滑稽化,

联想记忆
harsh [hɑ:ʃ]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的

 
arrest [ə'rest]

想一想再看

vt. 逮捕,拘留
n. 逮捕,拘留

联想记忆
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
aggression [ə'greʃən]

想一想再看

n. 进攻,侵犯,侵害,侵略

联想记忆
paranoid ['pærənɔid]

想一想再看

n. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似

 
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
disgrace [dis'greis]

想一想再看

n. 耻辱,不名誉
v. 耻辱,使 ... 失

联想记忆
supreme [sju:'pri:m]

想一想再看

adj. 最高的,至上的,极度的

 
bold [bəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 大胆的,粗体的,醒目的,无礼的,陡峭的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。