手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第二季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 不要向对手暴露软肋

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on The Good Wife

《傲骨贤妻》前情提要
This is Derrick's in-house investigator, Blake, from D.C.
这是德里克的内勤调查员布莱克,来自华盛顿
You a friend of Leela's?
你是利拉的朋友?
I'm a who?
你说谁
Um, sorry. Kalinda's.
抱歉,我是指凯琳达
Whatever games you're playing,
天知道你在跟凯琳达搞什么名堂
you play with her. I'm too busy, okay?
但我很忙,别牵扯我,行不
You know there was something weird about that case,
那案子有些蹊跷的地方
that something got buried. Pitted.
有些东西被掩盖了,埋没了
Evidence. Or testimony.
证据,或证词
Mr. Childs, you were under intense pressure
查尔兹先生,你当时面临巨大压力
to convict someone for the Northbrook killings, weren't you?
需要尽快找到北溪案的凶手并定罪,是吗
It's my job to prosecute criminals, so there's always pressure.
我的职责就是检控犯罪分子,压力一直都有
Mr. Childs, you were under intense pressure
查尔兹先生,你当时面临巨大压力
to convict someone for the Northbrook killings, weren't you?
需要尽快找到北溪案的凶手并定罪,是吗
It's my job to prosecute criminals.
我的职责就是检控犯罪分子
There's always pressure.
压力一直都有
Did you give an interview on June 11th,
你是否在6月11日接受采访时承诺
promising "Swift accountability and justice" For the sniper?
将会迅速公正地惩治狙击手?
I don't recall.
我记不清了
Chicago Tribune, op-ed: "Chicagoans need not fear,
芝加哥论坛报,专栏版面
this case will be solved by the end of the month"?
"芝加哥民众无需恐惧,本案将在月底前搞定""
And it was.
我兑现了诺言
Even if corners were cut? They were not.
即便是通过走捷径?没有走捷径
You may not have been aware they were.
或许是你不知情
This is my department.
我负责这个部门
I have to be aware of everything. And I am.
我得事事知晓,而且也确实如此
You had Wyatt Stevens arrested?
你们逮捕了怀亚特·史蒂文斯?
Wyatt Stevens was arrested because Wyatt Stevens was guilty.
他被捕,是因为他有罪
You stand by the prosecution of Wyatt Stevens.
也就是说,你支持对怀亚特的控告?
I stand by every prosecution this office has taken on in my tenure.
我支持在我任期内的所有控诉
Unlike earlier holders of my office,
与我的前任不同的是
I do not prosecute without a good faith belief
只有达到预期可予定罪标准
that the defendant is guilty.
我才会提出控诉
I think you're right. Go with "Unfair prejudice."
我觉得你是对的,就用"不公平偏见"
My co-counsel wants to go with
但我的协理律师想主张
prejudice and cumulative evidence.
偏见和赘余补强证据
No, no, no, no, not with Judge Hale.
不不不,别跟哈尔法官这么干
She hates a fire hose defense.
她最讨厌漫天撒网式答辩
But this is good.
这句不错
"Prejudice as policy." that's a very nice turn of phrase.
"偏见成为策略"这词造得好
Thank you.
谢谢
You might use Trent v. Paddock.
你可以引用特伦特诉帕多克的判例
It's a good 403 separation.
那是适用证据规则403条的典型案例
Okay. I'll look into it.
好的,我看看
What's up, Eli?
什么事,伊莱
Alicia, don't leave yet.
艾丽西娅,先别走
I'm late for work. Just wait a second, Eli.
我要迟到了,稍等,伊莱
Um, the settlement in the, in the sniper case, the Northbrook sniper?
北溪狙击手案的那个和解
Did... did you depose Childs?
你对查尔兹进行庭外取证了?
Um... Peter, I can't. I'm under a gag order.
我不能说,得遵守封口令
I can't say anything.
什么都不能说
Is it bad?
情况很糟吗
So am I supposed to worry they're still asking for $8 million?
我是不是该发愁他们还会索赔800万?
Yep.
没错
Javier, you wouldn't be happy unless you had something to worry about.
哈维尔,你有的愁才会开心点
Look, we've got a good judge, a good motion,
咱有个好法官,有个不错的审前动议
and we succeeded in combining our defenses,
还很好地把答辩词统一了起来
so we can't be used against each other. Okay.
这样我们就不会自相矛盾,好吧
I just... this is getting to me.
我就是越来越焦躁
Once more into the breach, eh? Yep.
咱再来试一次?嗯
I'd like to argue the unfair prejudice motion, Andre.
我想提"不公平偏见"安德烈
Certainly. And I'll take cumulative.
没问题,那么我来提"赘余补强证据"
Actually, I was thinking we'd be stronger with just one.
但我觉得,只提一项主张更有利
Judge Hale doesn't like a fire hose defense.
哈尔法官不喜欢漫天撒网式答辩
Really. And how do we know that?
是吗,何以见得呢
All rise.
全体起立
Good morning.
早上好
Judge Hale has been called away for a family emergency,
哈尔法官家里有急事来不了
so I will be presiding.
所以本案由我主审
We'll be hearing pretrial motions today?
咱今天是要进行审前动议吧?
That's right, Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
And if I may say so, welcome aboard.
不知这么说是否合适,欢迎您
Well, thank you, Mr. Deerfield.
谢谢,迪菲尔德先生
We got you out of the lecture room, I see.
你居然走出课堂来法庭了哦
Only to argue a case I believe in.
是为了主持公道
And yet I seem to see you're outnumbered today.
不过似乎敌众你寡哦
Yes, yes. I do feel a bit like David.
是啊是啊,我觉得自己好渺小呢
I think that's a bit of a stretch, Mr. Deerfield.
你这说法有点夸张哦,迪菲尔德先生
I found something to worry about.
我有的愁了
Chicago!
芝加哥
Move it, Chicago!
动起来,芝加哥
What happened to Hale?
哈尔怎么回事
Some family emergency. Do you know anything about Quinn?
说是家里有急事,你了解奎因吗
I'll see what I can get.
我会查查看
Can we get some medical attention down here?
这里需要急救
Pull her up!
把她拉起来
Your Honor, that is cell phone video
法官阁下,这个手机视频
of the death of five young concertgoers.
记录了5名年轻的音乐会参加者之死
It is essential evidence-- -It is prejudicial evidence.
这是重要证据,这是偏见性证据
Well, how is it prejudicial?
怎么会呢
The families are suing two people.
死者家属起诉2个人
Jay Hawke, AKA D.J. Javier Berlin,
杰伊·浩克,又名哈维尔·柏林
for overselling his concert,
家属诉他音乐会超额售票
and Mr. Brownback's security firm
还要起诉布朗贝克的保安公司
for allowing too many people in.
因为现场放进了太多人
At the very minimum, this video shows an oversold concert.
至少,这个视频证明了音乐会超额售票
No, at the very minimum, it shows a selectively edited,
不,这是一个选择性剪辑
highly prejudicial video intended to inflame the jury.
极具偏见性,试图误导陪审团的视频
Counselor... what are you wearing?
律师,你穿的是什么
Your Honor? What are you wearing?
法官阁下?我问你穿的是什么
What... what are those clothes?
这是什么衣服
I think they're Ralph Lauren.
是拉夫·劳伦牌的
Yes, thank you. No, I mean... your pants.
谢谢,我是指你的裤子
You're... you're wearing pants.
你穿了裤子
Yes... It's a pantsuit. I see that.
对...这是套装,我知道
In my courtroom, I require the male lawyers to wear ties,
我的法庭,要求男性律师打领带
and the female lawyers, skirts.
女性律师穿裙子
Am I making myself clear?
听懂了吗
I can't believe it. Does he do this in every court?
真难以置信,他每次庭审都这样吗
He can't do this to every female lawyer.
他不可能对每个女性律师都这样
My guess is you're right. So why me? What did I do?
你恐怕说对了,那干嘛针对我,我怎么了
You're being taxed.
他在刁难你
Why? The Childs deposition.
为什么,查尔兹的庭外取证
What's going on? Peter mentioned that, too.
怎么搞的,彼得也提到过
It was in McGowan's column this morning. The deposition? How?
今早麦高恩的专栏提到了,怎么回事
It was leaked.
泄露了
And they think I leaked it.
他们认为是我泄露的
To hurt Childs and help Peter.
为了打压查尔兹,帮助彼得
That's the spin in the column.
那篇专栏就是这种倾向
Look, you're his wife, one of the only few people in the room...
你是他老婆,当时没几人在场,你是其中之一
We didn't win a single motion.
我们审前动议一败涂地
I'm meeting with our co-counsel now to rethink strategy.
我会和协理律师研究个新的策略
So what's our endgame?
我们的目标是什么
We want to keep our client's exposure to the insurance limit:
把赔偿额控制在客户的保险理赔范围内
half a million.
50万
I don't imagine the plaintiff will accept a half million?
原告恐怕不会接受吧
Not after today.
通过今天预审,必不接受
Okay. Do the best you can; anything to get the settlement down.
尽你所能吧,尽力把赔偿金压下来
Uh, do you need Blake on this? No, no... Kalinda's good.
需要布莱克帮忙吗,不用,有凯琳达就行
Oh, Alicia, one more thing.
艾丽西娅,还有一件事
Regarding this, uh, leaked deposition.
关于这个庭外取证泄露事件
I had nothing to do with it. All three of us were there.
不是我干的,咱3个当时都在现场
It's just that... the firm is in a precarious position on this,
因为此事,公司现在处境微妙
so it would be helpful if your husband didn't exploit it.
所以,我们希望你丈夫不要利用这件事
Okay.
If you have any sway there.
如果他尊重你意见的话
She didn't do it? It's unlike her.
不是她干的?她不是这种人
Uh, you phoned: my co-counsel, Mr. Baylon, is here?
你们打过电话,我的协理律师拜伦在吗
Hello. I didn't know it was you.
你好,没想到是你
Miss Crozier. Yes.
克罗泽小姐,是我
Remember, from last year. We were on opposite sides. I do.
记得吧,去年我们还是对手呢,记得
Oh, I'm so sorry. I've forgotten your name.
抱歉,我忘了你名字
Alicia. Alicia, right. Mm-hmm.
艾丽西娅,艾丽西娅,好
That's so funny; we'll be on the same side this time.
很有意思啊,这回我们是搭档了
I don't understand. I've been asked to
我不太明白,我被要求
replace Mr.Baylon as the counsel for the security firm?
接替拜伦先生代理保安公司
He's having some surgery.
他正在接受手术
He's... no, I-I just saw him.
他...我刚刚还见到他的
I know. It was all very last-minute.
我知道,这次事发突然
It's-I-- we're all kind of shocked.
我们大家都很震惊
But I'm here... and raring to go.
但我不是来了吗,跃跃欲试
Courtney... get Mr. Baylon on the phone.
考特尼,打电话给拜伦先生
Deviated septum.
鼻中膈弯曲
He gets elective surgery one day before the trial
他偏偏挑了审判前一天做手术
because he doesn't like the judge.
只因为他不喜欢这个法官
Oh, Alicia, he said you were expecting him,
哦,艾丽西娅,他说你在等他
so I put him in your office.
所以我让他进了你的办公室
Hello.
你好啊
You seem to spend more time here
貌似你现在花在这里的时间
than you did when you actually worked here.
比你离开前还要多呢
You still sharing Courtney? Everything's the same.
你还和别人共用考特尼?一切如故
Okay. Well, I don't want to delay the drama.
嗯,那么好戏来了
You've been served. I've... For what?
你被传唤了,我被...因为什么
State's attorney has asked me
州检察官命我
to head up an inquiry to look into the leak of Mr. Childs' deposition.
牵头调查查尔兹先生庭外取证外泄一事
Now, I'm going to try and expedite this, Alicia,
此事我会尽快了结,艾丽西娅
so that you don't have a cloud hanging over your head.
以免你总是如剑悬顶
Thank you so much. You're welcome.
太感谢你了,不客气
Personally, I know that you would never break the law in this manner,
我个人看来,你绝不会这样违反法律
so I'm sure it's just a formality.
所以我相信,这也就是走个形式
And if it's not,
但如果来真的
then we'll be pursuing a disbarment hearing.
我们就会争取吊销你的律师资格
See you soon.
回见了
You're not getting anything from me, Eli.
你从我这里什么也套不出,伊莱
I'm not burning my source. Source?
我可不会出卖我那个消息源,那个?
Or sources.
或者那些
You know why I love politics?
知道我为什么喜欢政治吗
People make sense.
因为政界人士不做无谓之事
They do things that make sense.
他们所做的一切都有意义
That's why this leak bothers me.
因此这次泄密令我困扰
It doesn't make any strategic sense.
它完全没有任何战略意义
It hurts Childs, because it makes his office look bad.
这损害了查尔兹,使他的工作看上去一团糟
It hurts Peter, because it places his wife under suspicion,
也损害了彼得,使他的妻子受到怀疑
and then I realized: that's the point.
之后我便意识到,这就是意义所在
Someone wants to hurt them both.
有人想同时攻击他们两个
And that got me thinking.
这又令我想到
Childs and Florrick have their hands around each other's throats.
查尔兹和福瑞克正互相掐着脖子不放
What a perfect time for a third person to enter the race.
这不正是第三人加入角逐的绝佳时刻吗
So who is it? Give me a quote.
那么到底是谁,你留两句评论吧
I'll see if they want to respond. They?
我来看看他们愿不愿意回应,他们?
Give me a quote. I'll see if he, she, it wants to respond.
评论一下,我看看他,她,它是否愿意回应
"These kind of dirty tricks--
"这等下三滥手段"
even if perpetrated by an unannounced third candidate--
"就算是个未声明参选的第三候选人使出来的"
are despicable."
"也仍然是可鄙的"
Got it.
记下了
She had my hand.
她握着我的手
I told her,
我对她说
"Whatever you do, don't let go"
"无论如何,不要放手"
And that's her? My fiancee. Yes.
是她?是的,我的未婚妻
Juliette.
朱丽叶
The crowd was just so--
人群实在是太...
It was like fighting the ocean.
好像是在与海洋搏斗
I couldn't hold her. She went down.
我没能抓住她,她倒下了
Parents wanted an open casket, but...
父母本打算与她开棺告别,但...
the way she was trampled...
她被踩踏得实在是...
I didn't know a person could look like that.
我从没见过人变成那样
I'm sorry, Mr. Dylan,
抱歉,迪伦先生
but I need you to be strong for a little while longer,
但你需要再坚强一会
because the defense has to ask you a few questions.
被告律师现在要再问你几个问题
Objection!
反对
Sure. If you want. Sustained. Your witness.
行,依你,反对有效,该你了
Mr. Dylan, I'm very sorry for your loss.
迪伦先生,我对你未婚妻的不幸深表同情
Wish your clients were. I think they are.
希望你的当事人也是如此,我想他们也是
Speaking of my clients,
谈到我的委托人
they weren't the first ones you sued, were they?
你本来起诉的不是他们吧?
Objection! Your Honor!
反对,法官阁下
Approach the bench.
上前一步说话
Your Honor, the plaintiff first tried to sue the real culprit: the venue.
大人,原告本打算起诉真正的祸首,歌厅
Oh, come on.
得了吧
The venue staff opened the exit doors.
歌厅的工作人员打开了出口的门
That's what sparked the stampede and the only reason we're being sued
正是这样才引发了踩踏事件
is because the venue went bankrupt after the incident.
我们被起诉,只因为歌厅在这起事件后倒闭了
These are honorable people.
他们都是些可敬的人
I'm not going to stand by silently and let her disparage them.
我绝不会袖手旁观,任她诋毁他们
II'm sorry. Is that an argument?
对不起,你这也叫论据?
Your Honor,
法官阁下
who my client sued or failed to sue is immaterial here.
我的当事人曾想起诉谁,是无关紧要的
They are suing the codefendants now. That's all that matters.
他们现在正起诉共同被告,这就够了
The objection is sustained.
反对有效
Further questions of any previous suit is off-limits.
再有任何之前诉讼的问题,都是越界的
Now, step back.
都退下吧
I said, step back.
我说了,退下
So, is my skirt short enough?
我的裙子够短吗
Next time, ask that in front of the court reporter, ma'am.
下次当着法庭书记员的面,问这个问题
And we will discuss an appropriate fine.
然后我们可以商议,应处以多少罚金
Now, step back.
现在,给我退下
Put me in, coach.
教练,让我上场吧
Our strategy was to blame the venue on the panic.
我们用的策略是,指责歌厅造成现场慌乱
We can't blame security because they're our co-defendant.
但不能归咎保安公司,因为他们是共同被告
There's someone else you can blame. Who?
其实你还可以归咎其他人,谁
The victims.
被害人
Do you have a problem with that?
你觉得妥当吗
You mean, as a lawyer or as a person?
你指作为一名律师还是一个人?
It's a rave.
那是一场锐舞派对
I'm sure the victims must have contributed to the panic.
被害人肯定对群体恐慌起了推波助澜的作用
The jury may not love it, but they'll believe it.
陪审团可能不喜欢这一事实,但他们会相信的
I'll get on it.
我就照这个思路办
He didn't get a seat at the gala.
晚宴没邀请他?
He didn't? No!
没他?不会吧
Courtney? Can you get Kalinda for me, please? Sure.
考特尼,能给我把凯琳达找来吗,好
And Mr. Gold phoned.
戈德先生来过电话
Oh, I'll call him back later.
哦,等会我给他回电
What's going on?
出了什么事
Oh, nothing. It's the gala. The bar fund-raiser.
没什么,晚宴的事,法律界筹款
The partners bought five tables. Everyone wants to see who's invited.
公司买了5桌,大家都想知道谁被邀请了
And Ziegler wasn't.
而齐格勒没被请
Ziegler from tax litigation? Why not?
税务诉讼部的齐格勒?为什么没?
Well... you know, probably means he's being laid off.
恐怕是快把他裁了吧
Ah. Um... Oh, don't worry,
额,哦,别担心
none of the second-year associates were invited.
才来两年的律师都没被邀请
Oh, good. I hate that stuff.
太好了,我就烦这种事
Oh, you're here. Good.
你在这儿呢,太好了
Problems? Yes, he wants me to carry a parasol now.
有事?是啊,他现在想让我打把遮阳伞了
Anything new? Yeah. This just went up.
有什么新发现?有,刚发现这个
What do you think of him? Blake?
你对他怎么看,布莱克吗
I don't know. Why? Just asking.
我说不清,怎么了,随便问问
It's the same cell phone camera.
这是同一个手机拍的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Oh, same voice. Mm-hmm. Best evidence rule.
哦,噪音都一样,根据最佳证据原则
Judge should admit the whole video. This is part of the video.
法官应当采纳整段视频,而这是其中一部分
There's stuff in there that might help you blame the victims. Thanks.
里面的内容能帮你归咎被害人,谢谢
Oh, um, Kalinda...
凯琳达
Look, I don't want to get in the middle of anything. All right.
我并不想瞎掺和,说吧
Blake keeps calling you Leela.
布莱克一直叫你利拉
He seems to want to make some kind of point with it.
他似乎暗指着什么
Okay.
知道了
She's splitting the male vote, that's what she's doing.
她的策略,是分散你俩的选票
She could win. She's the only female candidate.
她有可能赢,她是唯一的女性竞选人
Damn right she could. We could've buried that bitch.
真他妈可能,我们本可以干掉这个贱人的
You think you could say that a little louder?
你敢再大点声说吗
I don't think those kids heard you.
我怕那些孩子没听见
We got to scare her off.
我们得吓退她
Up until the moment she announces, it's revocable.
只要她还没正式宣布参选,就可以让她退出
Okay. Do it.
好吧,干吧
The gloves come off?
真的准备动手了吗
Are you saying that she leaked Alicia's deposition?
你是说,是她泄露了艾丽西娅的庭外取证?
Yes. The transcripts went through her office.
没错,她办公室经手了文本
Take the gloves off.
那就干吧
Thank you, sir.
多谢,长官
Your Honor, I don't know
法官阁下,我实在不明白
what the defense counsel expects this to prove,
被告律师拿出这段录像是想证明什么
but there is no evidence
但没有证据可以表明
that this video is part of the already submitted exhibit.
这段录像是已提交的那段的一部分
The evidence is that the same person is recording the video.
证据就是,这两段录像系同一人录制
I don't think that's conclusive, counselor.
律师,我不认为这种说法足以令人信服
But it is persuasive, Your Honor.
但很有说服力,法官阁下
It has the same images in common, it has the same voice.
两段录像含有同样的画面和声音
"After the Fall"
《堕落之后》
Yeah. Yes, it is.
是的,没错
I played Maggie in high school. No...
我高中的时候演过麦琪,不会吧
My goodness, that was a tough part. Um, Nancy.
天啊,那角色真难拿捏,呃,克罗泽
That's my daughter.
照片里是我女儿
Yale Drama.
在耶鲁戏剧学院
Really? Mm-hmm.
真的呀,嗯
"I been killed by a lot of people,
"曾有很多人试图杀我"
"some couldn't hardly spell, but it is the same, mister."
"有些人连写字都不会,但到头来都一样,先生"
At my high school,
我高中那会儿
we had to take out all the dirty words.
我们得把台词中的脏话剔除掉
Your Honor... could I have a ruling?
法官阁下,我们能得出裁定结果了吗
You know, it's funny.
你知道吗,这很有趣
My daughter wanted to play Maggie,
我女儿最开始也想演麦琪
but I think she was a much better Holga.
但我觉得,她去演霍尔加要合适得多
So, is it an act? Is what an act?
你刚刚是在演戏吗,演什么戏
Why don't you take the next witness? Sure.
下个证人你来吧,没问题
You've worked as a medic at the arena for how long? Four years.
你在这个歌厅当医护,多久了,4年了
I've been at two dozen raves,
我经历过数十个锐舞派对
but I've never seen one as crowded as that.
但从没见过像这次这么拥挤的
That was bad, wasn't it?
事情有点不妙,对吗
It's our turn now.
轮到我们反攻了
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有其它问题了,法官阁下
I don't know much about this rave business.
我个人对锐舞派对不太了解
It's like a concert, right? Yes.
是不是和音乐会差不多,对
Except with loud music?
区别在于,震耳欲聋的音乐
It's kind of like trance-like music?
类似于迷幻音乐?
Yes.
是的
It sounds kind of repetitive to me.
这种音乐老是一个调儿
But what do I know? I like the Beatles.
但我也不太懂,反正我喜欢甲壳虫乐队
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
Sorry. I will withdraw my musical opinions.
抱歉,我收回我在音乐上的观点
So I'm wondering if you can help me out with something.
现在我希望你能解答我的一些疑惑
What is that... there, on that woman's necklace?
这是什么,这儿,这女人项链上戴的
Oh. It's a pacifier.
哦,是个橡皮奶嘴
Like a baby's pacifier?
婴儿用的那种橡皮奶嘴?
Why would someone wear a pacifier to a concert?
为什么会有人戴橡皮奶嘴去参加派对呢
Ecstasy tends to make people grind their teeth,
摇头丸容易导致磨牙
and the pacifier is intended to stop that.
而橡皮奶嘴可以制止磨牙
You're kidding.
不会吧
I'm always amazed by the things I don't know in the world.
我常常为这世上我所不知道的事感到惊愕
Objection.
反对
Overruled.
反对无效
Now, that's one of the victims there, wearing a pacifier?
这是被害人之一,戴着个橡皮奶嘴
It is.
是的
So one could conclude that that person had taken the drug ecstasy?
所以这表明这个人吃了摇头丸?
Yes, but ecstasy tends to calm people.
对,但摇头丸通常会使人镇静的
It doesn't make them stampede.
而不会导致踩踏事件
It calms them? Like this?
就让人镇静成这样吗
I have no way to diagnose that.
这种情况我也没法解释
Now, in your first aid kit, at the arena,
你在派对现场的急救包里
you have over 50 packs of something called--
有50多包...
Ben...Benzodiazepines? Yeah...
苯... 苯二氮(用作镇静剂)没错
Um, why so much of that?
为什么带这么多这个
It's helpful in treating PCP.
它有助于缓解服用五氯酚所带来的症状
PCP. That's another drug.
五氯酚,又是一种药
Is that one also calming?
这也能让人镇静吗
No. No, in fact, it's the opposite.
不会,事实上恰恰相反
It makes kids violent. Is that right? Yes
这药会让人狂躁,对吗,对
Now, sometimes, these ecstasy pills are laced with PCP.
有时,摇头丸中含有一定量的五氯酚
Yes.
是的
Oh, my goodness.
哦,老天
I can see how this could happen.
现在我明白为什么会发生这种事了
No further questions.
没有其它问题了
Good job.
干得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
...also expect a delay of 30 to 40 minutes on the Eisenhower Expressway.
...预计艾森豪威尔高速至少要堵上三四十分钟
So let's sit back and enjoy
所以,就让我们好好享受
Jane Jensen's "Luv Song".
来自简·延森的《小情歌》
Hey, here's a love song for your boyfriend
嘿,这是一首为你男友而作的情歌
A love song for your new boyfriend
一首写给你新男友的情歌
He's gotta be cool like James Dean
他一定不羁如风
And burn like fire
又像烈火般燃烧
He's sweet like sugar
他像蜜糖一样甘甜
Or like custard and desire
抑或甜如蛋糕,甜如情欲
Never backs away from a good fight
面对大战不要踌躇不前
Oh, yeah, never gets sleepy
还有,千万不要犯困
He goes down all night
他要陪你战斗一整夜
Love song for your boyfriend
这是一首为你男友而作的情歌
Love song for your boyfriend
这是一首为你男友而作的情歌
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
Go report it.
去举报呀
It's just petty harassment.
的确是无聊又下作的伎俩
You two and Alicia will say
你们俩和艾丽西娅都会说
you didn't leak Childs' deposition,
你们没有泄露查尔兹的庭外取证
what can they do, hold their breath?
他们还能怎么样,继续做无望的期待吗
It's costing us time.
此事在浪费我们的时间
But it's not costing us clients.
但没有让我们丢失客户
They like it when we get in the face of the State's Attorney.
客户们很愿意我们去折磨州检察官
Um, are you plus one?
你要加一席吗
Am I...?
什么
For the gala.
晚宴的事
Are you bringing a date?
你要带女伴来吗
I'm arranging the partners' table.
我正在安排合伙人的座位
Oh, yeah. What is it again?
哦对,是什么晚宴来着
The Cook County Bar Association Fund-raiser Gala.
库克县律师协会筹款晚宴
Right-CCBAFG.
想起来了,CCBAFG嘛
How could I miss it?
我怎么能错过这个呢
Plus one.
带个女伴
Good.
很好
Someone over 25 this time?
这次这位女士年满25岁了吗
Sure, she doesn't have homework.
当然了,她可没有家庭作业
Derrick? How 'bout you?
德里克,你呢
Plus one?
带女伴吗
No, just myself.
不用了,就我自己去
Oh. Well, that leaves... two seats at our table.
好吧,那意味着,我们还空余两个位置
Which one of the equity partners do you want to drag up?
你们想把哪个参股合伙人加进来?
How about the Florricks?
福瑞克夫妇怎么样
Did I say something?
我说错什么了吗
No, it's just, Alicia's a second year.
没有,只是艾丽西娅才来第2年
I don't think we're inviting associates.
我们并不邀请这种律师吧
Yes, but it would look good to clients
话虽如此,但如果她丈夫和我们坐在一起
to have her husband at our table.
客户对我们会更有信心吧
Yeah. How about it, Will?
没错,你怎么看,威尔
There's room right here, next to your plus one.
就在你女伴旁边,有两个空位
Look, if I'm stepping on any toes, just...
听着,如果我冒犯了谁,那就...
No toes. Sure, great.
没冒犯谁,挺好的,没问题
The Florricks. Go for it.
就邀请福瑞克夫妇吧
This is funny, isn't it?
这很有趣,不是吗
All these connections.
这些藕断丝连的事
My old workplace, my old boss, my old coworker...
我的旧公司,旧老板,旧同事
and my new boss competing with your husband.
而我的新老板正在和你丈夫竞选
And then there's you two and...
还有你们两个...
your thing.
你俩之间的事
Chicago.
芝加哥嘛
Shall we start?
可以开始了吧
Yeah.
So, Mrs. Florrick...
福瑞克太太
did you leak the deposition you conducted with Mr. Childs?
你有没有泄露对查尔兹先生的庭外取证
No.
没有
Good.
很好
So we're done here.
那我们完事儿了吧
Did you tell your husband
你有没有跟你丈夫提过
about Mr. Childs' deposition?
查尔兹先生的庭外取证的事
No.
没有
And is it fair to say
是不是可以说
that you never leaked
你从没向你丈夫
confidential information to your husband?
透露过任何保密信息
It is.
确实如此
Good, because that would be a disbarrable offense.
很好,因为那足以取消你的律师资格
And is it also fair to say that you never
是不是也可以说你从没
discuss confidential trial information with your husband?
跟你老公讨论过保密庭审的内容
It is.
是的
Good.
很好
There it is.
进入主题
So, last year, September 2009, when you first started here
去年,2009年9月,你刚进入这个律所
at Lockhart & Gardner, was your first case
接的第一宗案子
a pro bono murder trial involving a supposed carjacking?
给所谓伪装成汽车劫案的谋杀案提供法律援助
Yes.
And in this trial, you presented evidence that the Chicago PD
在那次庭审中,你呈递证据证明芝加哥警方
pitted-- or buried-- evidence, is that right?
埋没或掩盖了证据,对不对
Yes.
是的
Where'd you get this information?
你从哪儿得到这个信息的
Objection, Cary.
反对,凯里
What does this have to do with the leaked deposition?
这和泄露庭外采证的事情有什么关系
Mrs. Florrick has claimed that she and her husband
福瑞克太太声称她从没和丈夫
never discuss confidential trial information.
讨论过保密庭审的内容
That wasn't a confidential trial.
那不是保密庭审
Perfect. Then she shouldn't mind answering.
很好,那她该不介意回答这个问题
I'm going to request a recess on this.
我要求暂停一下
I want to review the law on this situation.
我要重新看看这种情况下适用的法律
Yeah, sure.
应该的
The law-- that's what you want to review.
法律,你得重新看一下
Okay. Talk to me.
好了,说吧
I...
我...
We have attorney-client privilege, Alicia.
我们有律师当事人保密特权,艾丽西娅
Talk to me.
告诉我
Peter told me there was pitted evidence.
彼得告诉我有些证据被掩盖了
But I pursued it myself;
但,是我自己追查线索的
I found the pitted evidence myself.
我自己找到了那个被掩盖的证据
But you only pursued it because Peter pointed you there.
但,是彼得指出来后你才追查的
Okay.
好吧
Did you solicit this information?
是你请求他告诉你的吗
No.
不是
Then it's a passive breach.
那么这属于被动违约
He broke confidentiality; you didn't.
他违反了保密原则,你没有
Yes, but he was only trying to help me.
是的,但是他是为了帮我
I see that, but that doesn't matter.
我知道,但是那些无关紧要
He broke confidentiality.
他违反了保密原则
Will...
威尔
This is a fishing expedition. Of course it is.
他这是钓鱼式盘问,当然
But at least you know you're not the target; Peter is.
但至少我们知道目标不是你,是彼得
I can't hurt him.
我不能让他受伤害
He was trying to help me.
他是为了帮我
Alicia, listen to me.
艾丽西娅,听我说
You're a lawyer.
你是个律师
Under oath, you have to tell the truth.
只要宣誓,你就必须说出真相
This isn't just about you.
这不仅仅关系到你
This is about the firm, too.
也关系到律所
Okay, what?
说吧,什么事
There's gonna be a third candidate.
会有第三竞选人出现了
Who?
First off, lay off Alicia.
首先,别动艾丽西娅
Okay, Peter, you know your mistake--
得了,彼得,你知道自己错在哪儿
never show your opponent your weak flank.
不要向对手暴露软肋
Well, we both have weak flanks;
我们都有软肋
and the person that leaked your depo was trying to weaken us both.
泄露你证词的人,目的是同时打压咱俩
Your mysterious third candidate?
就是你说的神秘的第三候选人?
Presiding Judge Adler.
首席法官阿德勒
That might prove a bit difficult.
那恐怕有点困难
Not after she retires.
她退休后就有可能了
Now, when I was in office,
我在任时
I investigated her for judicial bribes.
就司法贿赂调查过她
So use it, Peter.
那就动手吧,彼得
Why do you need me?
拉上我干什么
Well, my guess is that you have more.
我猜她有更多把柄在你手上
Thanks for answering a few more questions, Mr. Dylan.
烦请你继续回答我几个问题,迪伦先生
I'm sorry to have to ask you this,
我很抱歉不得不问这个问题
but did you drop ecstasy the night of the stampede?
在踩踏事件那晚,你有没有吃摇头丸
Yes.
And your fiancee Juliette, did she?
你未婚妻朱丽叶,她吃了吗
I'm sorry, but I have to ask.
很抱歉,但我不得不问
No... you don't.
不,你大可不必
You don't have to ask anything.
你根本没必要问任何事
You're trying to blame me.
你是想把责任推到我身上
No, I'm trying...
不,我是想...
I saw her die.
我眼眼睁睁地看着她死去
I saw...
我看着...
She was the best thing that ever happened to me,
遇到她是我这辈子最幸福的事
and I saw her crushed.
而我眼睁睁看着她被压死
Any more questions?
还有问题吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Just one from me, Your Honor.
我说一句,法官阁下
Oh, go on.
请便
I'm sorry, Paul...
我非常抱歉,迪伦
if my co-counsel's efforts to protect Mr. Berlin
如果我的协理律师为了保护柏林先生
have hurt you in any way.
而对你造成了伤害,请你谅解
Don't ever do that.
你怎么能那么做
Oh, you were turning off the jury.
你让我们在陪审团那里丢分了
You don't undercut your co-counsel!
你不能拆你协理律师的台
You didn't see them.
你没看见陪审团那副样子
You know what this is.
你的目的很明显
You know we're going to lose,
你知道我们要输了
and you want my client to take the brunt of the award.
所以你希望我的当事人承担主要责任
That's silly.
哪挨哪啊
Do not pick a battle with me, lady;
别惹我,女士
not in the mood I'm in.
我现在已经很不爽了
Well, let's see who wins.
那就看看谁是最后的赢家
You have my credit card receipt?
你拿走了我信用卡的收据?
I need it to, uh, return the rental car.
我要用来,还租来的车子
So... how do I escalate this?
接下来,我该怎样把战斗升级
Any way you want, scout.
随你的便,大侦探
I'm game.
我奉陪
I looked into your background, uh, Kalinda.
我调查过你的背景,凯琳达
The, uh, Menlo Park childhood,
童年在孟罗公园度过
the nice suburban home,
在郊区有很温馨的家
the immigrant parents.
父母是移民
It doesn't exist.
都是假的
And you seem to have a past history with Will Gardner.
而你似乎和威尔·加德纳颇有渊源
We've both been busy.
看来我们都没闲着
.357, huh?
点357对吧
It's... it's kind of a big and sloppy gun.
是一种笨重粗糙的枪
You-You butchering deer or... compensating for something?
你用来猎鹿或补偿什么?
You want to find out?
你想知道吗
What, is that too close?
怎么,是不是太靠近了
How about this?
要不这样
Or this?
或者这样
It's a little ham-fisted, don't you think?
你不认为这样有点愚蠢吗
Using sex?
利用性?
I don't know.
不知道
Let me feel.
让我感受下
Yeah, you're right.
你是对的
Feels very ham-fisted.
这的确非常愚蠢
Take care.
保重
Yeah, it was horrible.
的确,很可怕
Next day, the walls were crushed, had to be re-drywalled.
第二天发现,墙都挤坏了,不得不重砌
Which doorway was it?
案发时用的哪个出口?
The one that opened?
你是说打开的哪扇门?
Over there.
就在那儿
But this wasn't like this, though, right?
但当时不是这样的,对吧
The stage? No. The stage slides.
舞台?对,舞台是可移动的
They wanted more room, so they slid it over.
他们想要更多的空间,所以挪了位置
That's where it happened.
那就是案发地点
Weird, huh?
很阴森吧
Five kids died right here.
5个孩子就在这里死了
What's that?
那是什么
The skids.
垫木
Holds the stage in place.
用来固定舞台的
This looks new.
这看上去还很新
Was it recently replaced?
是不是最近才换的
Yeah. It didn't have a cover that night.
是的,那晚这里没盖着
This could be the reason why people tripped.
这也许就是人们跌倒的原因
Who moved the stage?
谁把舞台给移走了
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't work that night.
那晚我没来上班
I'd talk to Rich,
我可以去问问里奇
but he doesn't work here anymore.
但他已经不在这里工作了
They did a sweep about a month ago.
一个月前他们刚把这里扫荡了一遍
Sweep?
扫荡?
Immigration?
移民局?
Yeah.
是的
Do you have his number?
你有他的电话吗
So I imagine you had a chance to review the law.
我想你已经查阅了相关法律
I did.
是的
Good.
很好
So shall we just pick up right where we left off?
那我们可以接着来了吧?
It's your rodeo.
你说了算
All right.
好吧
We, uh, were discussing your first case here, Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人,上次谈到你在这儿的第一个案子
A murder case.
一个谋杀案
And I asked you--
当时我问你
let's see-- quote:
原话是
"You presented evidence that the Chicago PD had pitted--
"你呈递证据证明芝加哥警方"
"or buried-- evidence, is that right""
"埋没或掩盖了证据,对不对"
And you said,
你回答说
"Yes."
"是的"
And I asked, "Where did you get this information?"
然后我问,"你从哪儿得到这个信息的"
So... can you answer that?
那么,你能回答一下吗
I can.
Please do so now.
那现在就回答吧
I got the information from the original discovery.
我是从原始的信息披露中发现的
I found a page missing in the defense's xerox.
我发现被告的复印文件缺了一页
You do know you're under oath?
你知道你是宣誓过的吧
I do.
我知道
Before you discovered the missing page in the discovery,
在你发现文件少了一页之前
did anyone else tell you about the pitted evidence?
有没有人告诉你关于证据被掩埋的信息
No.
别回答
I think I'll object to that.
我对此提出反对
Object to what?
反对什么
This line of questioning.
这问得有问题
This line of questioning is on point, Mr. Gardner.
这问得恰到好处,加德纳先生
It goes to confirm or rebut
回答之,便可确认
Mrs. Florrick's assertion
福瑞克太太所称的
that she and her husband never discussed confidential trial information.
她与丈夫从未讨论过保密庭审信息,是否为真
No. But nice try.
你想法不错,但不行
Then let's call the judge. Good. Let's call him.
那我们就找法官来判断,好,去找啊
Well, he'll side with me. He probably will.
法官会站在我这边的,很可能会
He'll also allow me to haul Mr. Childs in for questioning.
他同时也会同意我叫查尔兹来接受盘问
Mr. Childs welcomes a full airing on this matter.
查尔兹先生不介意此事公布于众
My guess is he won't welcome
但如果就我所掌握的第一手信息
a full airing on a matter I have first-hand knowledge of,
让他在宣誓后接受盘问,并公布于众
and intend to question him about, under oath.
我猜他会介意的
And what matter is that?
那是什么事
Something that'll hurt him
会危害到他的事
a hell of a lot more than this'll hurt Peter.
危害程度,远超过本次盘问对彼得的危害
I wish when people threatened, they actually used words.
你要是想威胁,不妨把话挑明了
I'll guarantee you this, Cary:
我向你保证,凯里
When you go back to your boss and report what we just discussed,
当你把我们所讨论的事告诉你老板
he'll be relieved we didn't use words.
他会很庆幸我们没有挑明
Thank you.
谢谢你
Will, I...
威尔,我...
I just hated how he was doing that... that's all.
我只是痛恨他那样做,仅此而已
We're invited to the gala tomorrow night.
我们被邀请去明天的晚宴
Would you like me not to go?
你希望我别去吗
No. It'll be fun. Go.
不,会很有趣,去吧
I need you to talk to someone for me.
我需要你帮我去和某人说个事
Who?
Victoria Adler.
维多利亚·阿德勒
The presiding judge?
首席法官?
I was made to understand you were friends.
我听说你们是朋友
Well... we were.
曾经是
Oh. Not anymore?
现在不是了?
She asked me to run for a judgeship.
她曾让我去竞选法官
Then she asked me not to.
然后又让我别去
We believe that she's going to use
我们相信她准备在明晚的
her keynote speech tomorrow night to announce her candidacy.
主题演讲上宣布她准备参加竞选
For what?
什么竞选
State's Attorney.
州检察官
So excuse the irony, but we need you to ask her not to run.
更讽刺的是,我们需要你去让她不要参选
Thank you, Cook County Bar Association for this acknowledgment.
感谢库克县律师协会对我的认可
And thank you for that overwhelming introduction.
感谢你们对我的推崇备至
Vicky.
阿德勒
Do you have a minute?
有空吗
What's that?
这是什么
The reasons not to run.
别去参选的原因
Who put you up to this?
是谁派你来的
Does it matter? It does to me.
这重要吗,我认为很重要
You and I want a women candidate, Vicky. But you're not it.
你我都希望有女性候选人,但你,不合适
Let's find someone in four years.
我们4年后再找一个合适人选吧
So this is dirt? On me?
那么,这里是关于我的丑闻?
You run, you'll set us back ten years.
你参选,会让女性的当选机会倒退十年
They'll say it's because it's a woman, and not because...
他们会说这是因为你是女人,而不是因为...
I'm corrupt?
我腐败?
So, how does this work?
那接下来该怎么样
I promise not to run and this stuff goes away?
我承诺不参选,然后丑闻不再提?
Probably something like that.
是这么个意思
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
你很开心这样,对吧
We've had our difficulties, but...
我们的确有分歧,但是...
I am not enjoying this.
我并不开心这样
Okay...
好吧
I promise not to run.
我承诺不参选
What's up? I found him.
怎么了,我找到他了
I know that's supposed to mean something to me...
你具体解释下
Sorry. Rich Salazar.
对不起,里奇·萨拉扎尔
He was with the arena. Maintenance.
他当时在歌厅负责设备维护
He helped move the stage to the center of the arena,
他帮助把舞台移到了歌厅中央
exposing these.
导致了这些暴露在外
Security was supposed to have covered them with plywood,
保安本该用胶合板把它们盖上
but they thought nobody would come through that door.
但他们觉得没人会从那个门走
And that's what tripped people?
就是这东西绊倒了人们?
Yeah. Afterwards, client security covered them,
对,随后,在警察抵达之前
before the cops got there.
保安公司把这些盖上了
Security covered them?
保安把这些盖上了
And he will testify to that?
他愿意出庭作证吗
He will.
愿意
Oh... What?
可是,怎么啦
The joint defense agreement.
共同代理协议
I've got to get Crozier to approve
要让他出庭作证
before putting him on the stand.
我必须征得克罗泽同意
And she won't approve, because it'll make her client look guilty.
但她不会同意,因为这对她的当事人不利
Wait a minute-- you don't need Crozier's approval;
等等,不必征得克罗泽同意
you need your co-counsel's approval.
而应征得你的协理律师同意
Yeah, but...
是的,可是...
Mr. Baylon, how are you doing?
拜伦先生,你现在情况怎么样
This is Kalinda Sharma; she's here to witness
这是凯琳达·夏尔马,她将见证
your approval of my adding a new witness.
你同意我引进一名新的证人
Rich Salazar.
证人名叫里奇·萨拉扎尔
He was a custodian at the arena.
他是歌厅的管理员
Do you approve, sir?
你同意吗,先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Mr. Baylon.
谢谢你,拜伦先生
And have a... a good recovery.
祝你...尽快康复
Mr. Rich Salazar.
里奇·萨拉扎尔先生
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
抱歉,法官阁下
I was not informed of this witness.
没人通知我,有这个证人出庭
Who is he?
他是谁
He was with arena maintenance
他当时负责歌厅设备维护
and will testify to certain acts by the security team.
将对保安人员的一些行为作证
What's going on?
怎么回事
New strategy.
新策略
I'm sorry, Your Honor; we have a joint defense agreement.
抱歉,法官阁下,根据共同代理协议
We both need to approve of this witness.
只有双方同意,证人才能出庭
And I didn't.
我不曾同意
I... I don't.
我...我不同意
No, my joint defense agreement is with Mr. Baylon.
不,我的共同代理协议是与拜伦先生签的
And he consented in your stead.
他代你表示了同意
Here's the affidavit.
这是宣誓书
This all looks in order, Miss Crozier.
看来一切都合乎程序啊,克罗泽小姐
Anything else?
还有别的问题吗
No, not at the moment.
没有了,目前没有了
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢,法官阁下
Praise the struggling worker.
赞美那勤劳的工人
The sounds of their trucks.
这是他们卡车开动的声音
Ahoogha. The horn.
还有喇叭声
God bless the horn.
上帝赐福那喇叭
Praise the sound of the foundry.
赞美那铸造的声音
Why're you so nervous?
你干嘛这么紧张
I'm not nervous.
我没紧张
Want me to discuss Derrek Lee's free agency again?
要不我来说说德瑞克·李自由转会的事情?
You know how that turns me on.
你知道这话题最能让我兴奋了
Who's that?
那是谁
One of those two guys is going to be the next state's attorney.
那两人中会有一个,成为下任州检察官
Really? They seem like friends.
是吗,他俩看起来像是朋友
Yep. Politics.
是啊,政治嘛
I hate politics.
我讨厌政治
I love that about you.
我就喜欢你这一点
I... hate... politics.
我...讨厌...政治
Politics. Hate.
政治,讨厌
Praise the child digging in the sand,
赞美那玩沙的孩子
singing her song:
唱着她的歌
"I am a little teapot short and stout,
"我是一把小茶壶,矮矮胖胖"
here is my handle and here is my spout."
"这是我的壶柄,这是我的壶嘴"
In her words, she sings the song...
用自己的话,唱着她自己的歌
Well, we're really up front, aren't we?
我们的位置可真是靠前呐
Table three.
3号桌
You look good.
你看起来不错
You, too. Grownup clothes.
你也是,成熟的服装
Oop, sorry. This is Tamara.
抱歉,这是塔玛拉
Ta... Tammy.
塔米
Hi. Alicia.
你好,我叫艾丽西娅
I need some wine.
我要喝点酒
Did you get the verdict?
那案子判了吗
We did. And?
判了,结果如何
Three million dollars.
三百万赔偿金
We pay two,
我们付二
the co-defendant pays the rest.
剩下的由共同被告承担
Two million? No.
二百万?不
Two dollars.
二美元
You're kidding.
你一定是开玩笑
The price of the filing.
是文件归档费
Lawyers. I don't get lawyers.
律师,我真搞不懂律师这行当
They seem to always want to trick people.
看起来总是坑蒙拐骗
Tamara's a reporter. The Sporting News.
塔玛拉是个记者,做体育新闻的
We sit and wait for a bus.
我们坐着等巴士
Hush-hush. Here it comes.
车来了
Here it comes.
车来了
Thank you, Nana.
谢谢你,娜娜
And welcome. What a year it's been.
欢迎各位光临,这一年真是精彩
There you are.
你来啦
I was wondering what happened to you. Late verdict.
我刚还在想你怎么样了,判决给得迟
Good verdict? Yes.
但给得好? 是的
Let's celebrate.
庆祝一下
...women's causes for decades.
...为女性事业奋斗了几十年
She is without a doubt my mentor.
毫无疑问,她是我的良师益友
Victoria.
阿德勒
You're happy. Yep.
你很高兴啊,是的
Kept a third candidate out of the race.
把第三候选人拒之门外了
Thank you, Cook County Bar Association for this acknowledgement,
谢谢库克县律师协会对我的认可
and thank you, Diane, for that overwhelming introduction.
也谢谢戴安对我的推崇备至
I know you share this sentiment:
我知道,大家都有这样的感觉
that women have far too long found themselves
很久以来,女性在芝加哥法律界
the afterthought in Chicago jurisprudence.
一直处于次要的地位
Always we hear the same thing: four more years,
我们总是听着相同的说辞,再等4年
four more years.
再等4年
But it is not the four more years of re-election;
但这次,不是故人再次当选的4年
it is the four more years of "Just wait..."
这4年的含义是,耐心等待...
Oh, no...
糟糕...
"Then it will be your turn."
然后便轮到你了
And so, tonight, I am pleased to announce
因此,今晚,我很高兴地宣布
a new candidate in the race for state's attorney.
州检察官的职位又多了一位新候选人
I mean no disrespect to the two other current candidates--
我无意冒犯目前的两位候选人
both here and both capable--
他们都在场,也都很能干
but every now and then, you need a woman to clean house.
但有时,你需要个女人来"打扫屋子"
And that woman is... Wendy Scott-Carr.
这个女人就是...温迪·斯科特卡尔
Time to clean house.
是"打扫屋子"的时候了
She was in the deposition. She leaked it.
查尔兹庭外取证时她在场,是她泄露的
Thank you so much.
非常感谢大家
My mother and my grandmother were housecleaners,
我的母亲和外婆都是清洁工
so I guess I can continue the tradition.
所以我想我可以发扬这个传统
Who's Wendy Scott-Carr?
温迪·斯科尔卡尔是谁

重点单词   查看全部解释    
formality [fɔ:'mæliti]

想一想再看

n. 礼节,程序,拘谨

联想记忆
privilege ['privilidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 特权,特别恩典,基本人权,荣幸
vt.

联想记忆
request [ri'kwest]

想一想再看

n. 要求,请求
vt. 请求,要求

联想记忆
guarantee [.gærən'ti:]

想一想再看

n. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品
vt

 
opponent [ə'pəunənt]

想一想再看

n. 对手,敌手,反对者
adj. 敌对的,反

联想记忆
sloppy ['slɔpi]

想一想再看

adj. 被泼水弄湿的,泥泞的,多阴雨的

联想记忆
candidate ['kændidit]

想一想再看

n. 候选人,求职者

联想记忆
rave [reiv]

想一想再看

v. 极力赞扬,说胡话,咆哮 n. 喧闹的宴会,极力赞扬

联想记忆
bench [bentʃ]

想一想再看

n. 长凳,工作台,法官席
vt. 坐(

联想记忆
acknowledgment [ək'nɔlidʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 承认,承认书,感谢 =acknowledgemen

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。