扳指关节真的烦到大家了?
Rachel:Well,I could live without it.
嗯,没有它我也能活。
Joey:Well, is it, like, a littleannoying, or is it like when Phoebechewsher hair?
是吗,只是一点点烦,还是像Phoebe嚼她的头发那样?
(Phoebespits outher hair.)
Ross:Oh, now, don't listen to him, Pheebs, I think it'sendearing.
别听他的,Phoebe,我觉得很可爱。
Joey:Oh, (ImitatingRoss) "you do, do you"?
噢,“真的,是吗?”
(Monica laughs and snorts.)
Ross:You know, there's nothing wrong with speaking correctly.
你知道,咬字清楚没什么不对。
Rachel:"Indeed there isn't"... I should really get back to work.
“的确没错”……我真的要去工作了。
Phoebe:Yeah, because otherwise someone might get what they actually ordered.
是啊,因为不然的话有顾客就会拿到他们真正点的东西了。
Rachel:Ohhhohooohhh.The hair comes out, and the gloves come on.
哦哦哦,刚把头发吐出来,就戴上拳套了。
[Scene: Iridium, Monica and Paula are working.]
Monica:Did you evergo out witha guy your friends all really like?
你和你朋友都喜欢的人约会过吗?
Paula:No.
没有。
Monica:Okay.. Well, I'm going out with a guy my friends all really like.
那好,我要和一个朋友都喜欢的人约会了。
Paula:Waitwait.. we talking about thecoyoteshere? All right,a cow got through!
等等,我们是在谈论那群狼吗?一头牛居然顺利通过!
Monica:Can you believe it? ...You know what? I just don't feel the thing. I mean, they feel the thing, I don't feel the thing.
你能相信吗?知道吗?我(对那个男的)毫无感觉。我意思是,他们有感觉,而我却没感觉。
Paula:Honey.. you should always feel the thing. Listen, if that's how you feel about the guy, Monica,dumphim!
亲爱的,应该有感觉才行。听着,如果你对那个男人只有这种感觉,Monica,甩了他。
Monica:I know.it's gonna be really hard.
我知道,可太难了。
Paula:Well, he's a big boy, he'llget overit.
他是大人,他会过去的。
Monica:No, he'll be fine. It's the other five I'm worried about.
不是的,他会没事,我担心的是其他五个人。