Monica: Hey, Rach. How was it with your friends? (She and Phoebe scream.) Okay! How would you like someTiki Death Punch? (She pours the contents of the blender into some glasses.)
和你的朋友怎么样了?好了!要不要来点我做的“干倒提克”?
Rachel: What's that?
是什么东西?
Monica: Weeeell, it'srum, and
恩,有朗姆酒,还有……
Rachel: Okay. (Grabsthe blender and starts to drink.)
好的。
Monica: We thought since Phoebe wasstaying overtonight we'd have kinda like aslumberparty thing.
我们想既然 Phoebe今天晚上在这儿过夜,我们最好开个睡眠派对什么的,
We got sometrashymagazines, we got cookiedough, we got Twister... (The phone rings and Monica answers it.)
拿点无聊杂志,买点饼圈冰淇淋,再玩玩“扭扭”……
Phoebe: Ooh! Ooh! And I brought Operation! But, um, I lost thetweezers, so we can't operate. But we canprepthe guy!
哦哦,我买了“手术”游戏!不过,恩,我把手术钳搞丢了,所以我们做不了手术,不过我们可以做术前准备!
Monica: Uh, Rach, it's theVisa cardpeople.
呃,Rach ,是信用卡部门打来的。
Rachel: Oh, God, ask them what they want.
哦,天呐,问他们有什么事。
Monica: (on phone) Could you please tell me what this isin reference to? (Listens) Yes, hold on. (To Rachel) Um, they say there's been someunusualactivity on youraccount.
劳驾能告诉我是关于什么事的吗好,等等。呃,他们说你的帐户有点异常情况。
Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks!
但我都几星期没用过信用卡了!
Monica: That is the unusual activity. Look, they justwannasee if you're okay.
这就是异常情况。看看,他们就是想了解你是不是还好。
Rachel: They wanna know if I'm okay. Okay... they wanna know if I'm okay, okay, let's see.
他们想知道我是不是还好,好吧,他们想知道我是不是还好,好吧,瞧瞧。
Well, let's see, theFICAguys took all my money, everyone I know is either getting married, or gettingpromoted, or gettingpregnant, and I'm getting coffee!
恩,瞧瞧,FICA的家伙把我所有钱都拿走了,每个我认识的人都在结婚、或者提升、或者怀孕,而我在端咖啡!
And it's not even for me! So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay, then you can tell them I'm okay, okay?
而且都不是端给自己喝!如果这都意味着我还好,那好吧,你就告诉他们我还好,好吗?
Monica: (pauses then on the phone) Uh Rachel has left the building, can you call back?
呃Rachel出去了,稍后再打来好吗?
Rachel: Alright, c'mon! (Miserably) Let's play Twister!
好了,来吧!我们玩“扭扭”吧!