还有人要点什么吗?
Ross:Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful,nutty,chocolateykind of acakeypie thing. (Rachel gives him adirty look) Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.
哦,好,上周你们有一种很不错的、有坚果、巧克力之类的蛋糕,不要了,只是,只是,我还好。
Phoebe:(to Rachel) What's the matter? Why soscrunchy?
怎么了?怎么怪怪的?
Rachel:It's my father. He wants to give me aMercedes convertible.
都是我爸。他要给我买辆奔驰敞篷车。
Ross:That guy, he burns me up.
这家伙,真让我生气。
Rachel:Yeah, well, it's aMercedesif I move back home. Oh, it was horrible. He called me young lady.
对,恩,如果我搬回家就会有一辆奔驰。哦,真烦人。他还叫我小姑娘。
Chandler:Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that.
哦——,我最恨我爸那样叫我了。
Monica:Did he give you that whole "You'renotuptothis" thing again?
他是不是又说些“你年纪太轻”之类的话?
Rachel:Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got theextended disco version, with threechorusesof "You'll never make it on your own".
哦,对,对。实际上,这次是迪斯科加长版,外加三重奏伴唱“你永远无法自力更生”。
Phoebe:(rhythmically) Uhhuh, uhhuh.
啊哈,啊哈。
(Angela, a beautiful woman in a tight dress, enters.)
Angela:Hi, Joey.
嗨,Joey。
Joey:My god, Angela.
天呐, Angela。
(Angela takes a seat at thecounter.)
Monica:Wow, beingdumpedby youobviously agrees withher.
哇,被你甩掉明显对她有好处。
Phoebe:Are you gonna go over there?
你要过去吗?
Joey:No, yeah, no, ok, but not yet. I don't wanna seem tooeager. OneMississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi. That seems pretty cool. (he walks over to her) Hey, Angela.
不,对,不,好,但不是现在。我不想看上去太着急。一个密西西比,两个密西西比,三个密西西比。那看起来真酷。(他走向她)嗨,安吉拉。
Angela:(casually) Joey.
Joey。
Joey:You look good.
你看起来很不错哦。
Angela:That's because I'm wearing a dress that accentsmy boobs.
那是因为我穿了件能凸显胸部的衣服吧。
Joey:You don't say.
看得出来。
(Cut to Ross and Rachel, talking next to one of the tables.)
Ross:So, uh, Rachel, what are you, uh, what're you doing tonight?
那,呃,Rachel,你准备,呃,你准备今晚做什么?
Rachel:Oh, bigglamournight. Me and Monica atLaundorama.
哦,今晚的安排棒极了。我和Monica去洗衣店洗衣服。
Ross:Oh, you uh, you wanna hear afreaky coincidence? Guess who's doinglaundrythere too?
哦,你啊,你想听听什么叫无巧不成书吗?猜猜谁也要去洗衣服?
Rachel:Who?
谁?
Ross:Me. Was that not clear?
我。这还不够明显吗?