手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 织工马南(第4级) > 正文

织工马南 第35期:西拉斯的金子哪儿去了(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Hold him, Jem, said the landlord to the poacher, who was sitting near the door.I think he's gone mad.

按住他,杰姆,酒馆主人对坐在门边的偷猎者说,我想他疯了"!
But Jem moved quickly away.Not me! he replied.I don't want anything to do with a ghost!
可杰姆马上躲到了一边。"别让我按他,"他答道,"我可不想和魔鬼打交道!"
Jem Rodney! 'cried Silas, turning and staring at the man he suspected.
"杰姆·罗德尼!"西拉斯转脸盯着这个他怀疑的人喊道。
Yes, Master Marner? 'answered Jem, trembling a little.
"怎么啦,马南师傅?"杰姆有点儿发抖。
If it was you who stole my money, said Silas, going close to Jem, just give it back to me,
"如果是你偷了我的钱,"西拉斯走近了说,"还给我,
and I won't tell the police.Please-just give it back.
我不会去报告警察。请你还给我!
['Stole your money! cried Jem angrily.I'll throw this glass at you if you accuse me of stealing your money!
"偷你的钱!"杰姆生气地喊道,"如果你再诬陷我偷你的钱,我就用杯子砸你!"
'Come now, Master Matner, said the landlord firmly, taking Silas by the arm.
来,马南师傅,酒馆主人拉住西拉斯坚决地说,
'You must explain what you mean if you want us to believe you.
如果想让我们相信你,你必须向我们讲清楚。
And sit down by the fire to dry your clothes.You're very wet.
来,坐下烤烤你的衣服,你都湿透了。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。