手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第81期:黑石来了(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

In London we went first to Scotland Yard where we met an important-looking policeman.

到伦敦我们首先去苏格兰场,在那儿见到一个相貌威严的警察。
'I've brought you the Langham Place murderer, 'said Sir Walter.
"我给您带来了兰厄姆谋杀案的凶手。"瓦尔特爵士说。
The policeman smiled. 'I wish you had. I imagine you are Mr. Hannay.
那个警察笑了。"您要真带来就好了。我猜您是哈内先生。
We were very interested in you for a few days. '
有那么几天我们对您很感兴趣。"
'Mr. Hannay will interest you again, MacGillivray, but his story must wait twenty-four hours.
"哈内先生会让您重新感兴趣的,麦吉利夫雷。但他的故事要等二十四个小时再说。
But I would like you to tell Mr. Hannay that you don't want to arrest him any more. '
而我想让您告诉哈内先生说您不会逮捕他了。"
'Of course we don't. 'The policeman turned to me. '
"当然不会逮捕了。"警察转身对我说:"
Your flat and your servant are waiting for you, although you may not want to return there. '
您的寓所和仆人都在等着您,可大概您不想回那去了。"
As Sir Walter and I left, he said I was free for the rest of the day.
我和瓦尔特爵士离开那里,他告诉我这一天剩下的时间没我的事了。
'Come and see me tomorrow, Hannay.
"哈内,明天请来看我。
I don't need to tell you to keep everything secret.
无需我说,一切要保守秘密。
You had better stay out of sight.
您最好别抛头露面。
If your Black Stone friends see you, there might be trouble. '
要是您那个黑石的朋友们看到您,恐怕就麻烦了。"
I didn't know what to do. It was strange to be a free man.
而我不知道干些什么。重作自由人我很不习惯。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。