手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第82期:黑石来了(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I went to a very good restaurant for lunch, but I was still feeling nervous.

我进了一家上等餐馆去吃午饭,可仍然感到惴惴不安。
When anybody looked at me, I wondered if they were thinking about the murder.
每逢有人看我,我就疑心他们想到了那件谋杀案。
I walked around London, thinking.
我心事重重地围着伦敦逛来逛去。
I knew that by now Royer would be in England,
我晓得罗耶现在已经在英格兰,
and I felt sure that something terrible was going to happen and that only I could stop it.
而且肯定会发生什么骇人听闻的事件,而只有我才能制止。
But it was not my business now.
然而现在不关我的事了。
I didn't want to go back to my flat.
我不想回寓所。
I had to go back some time, but I decided to stay at a hotel tonight.
将来不回不行,而现在我决定今晚在旅馆里过夜。
I had supper in another restaurant,
我在另一家餐馆里吃晚饭,
and thought that after that I would go to Sir Walter's house.
计划完事后就到瓦尔特爵士家去。
He might not want me there, but I would feel happier if I went.
他不一定希望我现在去,但是去了我会感到舒服一点。
As I walked through London towards his house, I met a group of young men.
我穿过伦敦去瓦尔特爵士的家,路上遇到一伙年轻人。
One of them was Marmaduke Jopley.
其中有马默杜克·乔普利。
'It's the murderer!' he cried. ' Stop him!
"杀人犯!"他喊道。"抓住他!
That's Hannay, the Langham Place murderer!'He took hold of my arm, and the others crowded round me.
他就是哈内,兰厄姆的凶手!"他抓住我的胳膊,其它人把我围起来。
I didn't want trouble, but I was feeling angry.
我不想找麻烦,但心里直冒火。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。