手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 美国名师商务英语视频课程 > 正文

商务英语 客服工作相关英语

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi. I'm Rebecca from engVid.

大家好,我是Rebecca。
Being polite is always important, but it's especially important if you have a job in a call centre or in any customer service oriented position.
礼貌一直都是很重要的礼节,如果你在电话服务中心工作或是从事客服相关工作,这一点就尤为重要。
So, let's look at what it sounds like when we meet a polite employee and a rude employee, whether it's on the phone or in person.
那么就让我们看看,不论是在电话中或生活中,当我们遇到一个礼貌的员工和一个无礼粗鲁的员工时,分别会是什么情况。
But this dialogue that we're going to go through is actually on the phone. So, let's listen.
接下来的对话,发生在电话通话中。我们来听听。
Okay, so we have here two employees, Rude Robert and Polite Patricia, and they speak very differently. So let's listen to Robert.
好的,我们有两位员工,以为是无礼的罗伯特,一位是礼貌的帕特丽夏,他们的说话方式非常不同。先来听听罗伯特的。
Robert answers the phone, and he says: 'Yes? Huh?'
罗伯特接起电话,他说:‘喂?嗯?’
Patricia says: 'Hello. Good morning.'
帕特丽夏说:‘您好,早上好。’
Robert goes on: 'What do you want?'
罗伯特继续:‘你要什么?’
Patricia says: 'May I help you? How can I assist you?'
帕特丽夏说:‘请问您需要帮忙么?怎样才能帮到您呢?’
Then Robert says: 'Wait a minute.'
然后罗伯特说:‘等一下。’
Patricia says: 'Just a moment, please.'
帕特丽夏说:‘请您稍等一会儿。’
Then Robert can't hear, so he says: 'What? Huh? Can't hear you.'
罗伯特听不到对方,他说:‘什么?嗯?听不见你说什么。’
Patricia says: 'I'm afraid I didn't hear what you said. Could you speak a little louder, please?'
帕特丽夏说:‘我听不清楚您说什么。能请您稍微大点声么?’
Now, in this case, we were listening to both people. Right? Let's just go and listen to Robert by himself and see what he sounds like.
现在这种情况下,我们是听两个人的回答。下面我们单独听听罗伯特的回答,看看是什么效果。
'Yes. Huh? What do you want? Wait a minute. What? Huh? Can't hear you.'
‘喂。嗯?你要什么?等一下。什么?嗯?听不见你说什么。’
Now let's listen to Patricia. 'Hello. Good morning. May I help you? How can I assist you? Just a moment, please.
下面我们再来单独听听帕特丽夏的回答。‘你好,早上好。请问您需要帮忙么?怎样才能帮到您呢?请稍等。
I'm afraid I didn't hear what you said. Could you speak a little louder, please?'
我听不清楚您说什么。能请您稍微大点声么?’
Who would you rather meet on the phone? Let's continue this dialogue.
电话中你更愿意听到哪一个客服呢?下面继续这段对话。
And Robert continues. Let's listen in.
罗伯特继续。
'What else? Is that it?'
‘还要什么,就这些了么?
Patricia says: 'Will there be anything else? Will that be all? Is there anything else I can help you with today?'
帕特丽夏说:‘还需要其他的东西么?就这些了么?还有什么地方需要我帮忙么?’
Robert says: 'Gimme your email.'
罗伯特说:‘给我你的邮件。’
Now, you see, I wrote here: 'Gimme yer email.' Okay? That is not proper English, that is not correct English. Don't write like that.
现在你看到,我写在黑板上的:‘给我你的邮件。’ 这种书写是不正规的英语,是不正确的英语写法。不要像这样写。
But I wrote it like that because when people speak really fast and they speak very casually and very, very, very informally, then it sounds like that.
我这样写是因为,当有些人说话语速非常快时,他们发音很随意而且非常非常不正式,通常听起来就像这样。
But it's only proper in certain informal situations with your friends or something like that, not in the workplace. Okay?
但是这也只是在一些和朋友在一起时的不正式场合才会这样,工作场合不要这样,好么?

客服工作相关英语

And certainly not in a customer service kind of position. So, you will see some things like that here,

尤其在客服等岗位上。你将会看到其他类似情况,
but don't try to talk like that or write like that if you have a customer service job.
但是如果你是从事客服工作,不要尝试这种说法和书写。
So, Robert says: 'Gimme your email.'
罗伯特说:‘给我你的邮件。’
Patricia says: 'May I have your email please?'
帕特丽夏说:‘能请给我您的邮件么?’
Robert says: 'How many boxes do ya want?'
罗伯特说:‘你要多少个箱子?’
Patricia says: 'How many boxes would you like?'
帕特丽夏说:‘您想要多少个箱子呢?’
Now, that's something to really pay attention to. When we change: 'Do you want' to 'Would you like', it makes a world of difference.
现在,这里有一点需要尤为注意。当我们将‘Do you want’替换成‘Would you like’时,就会有很大的不同。
'Would you like' is very, very polite, and 'Do you want' is very ordinary.
‘您想要’是非常非常礼貌的,而‘你要’则非常普通。
So make sure that you use: 'Would you like', even if you don't have a customer service job.
所以一定要用到:‘您想要’,即使你并不从事客服工作。
It's just a much more polite way of speaking. Let's continue.
只是这种表达说起来会更加礼貌。我们继续。
So, Robert says: 'How do you wanna pay?'
罗伯特说:‘你怎么付款?’
And Patricia says: 'How would you like to pay?'
帕特丽夏说:‘您想怎么付款?’
Again, we see: 'Do you want' or 'wanna' and 'Would you like'. Right? 'How will you be paying today?'
在这里我们又看见:‘Do you want’和‘Would you like’。’您要怎么付款呢?’
And Robert says: 'Okay. Bye!'
罗伯特说:‘好的,再见!’
And Patricia says: 'Thank you very much. Have a nice day.'
帕特丽夏说:‘非常感谢,祝您愉快。’
Now, did you notice that when I was reading Patricia's part, I was smiling, when I was reading Robert's part, I wasn't smiling?
现在,你注意到当我读帕特丽夏的部分时,脸上挂着微笑,而当我读罗伯特的部分时,我并没有微笑。
So, most call centres and customer service positions train their employees to smile while they're speaking,
大部分电话服务中心和客服岗位都会对员工培训,要求他们微笑着说话,
because they say that we can hear your smile. All right? And it's true.
因为他们认为我们能听到客服人员的笑声。这一点是真的。
And if you go back and listen to this video, you might hear my smile even if you're not looking at the video.
如果你倒回去听这段对话,你可能会听到我的微笑,即使你没有看着这个视频。
So try that yourself. If you want to sound friendlier, if you want to sound more polite,
所以,你可以自己试试。如果你想听起来更加友善,如果你想听起来更加礼貌,
if you want to sound warmer - then smile, especially when you're on the phone.
如果你想听起来更加热情——就微笑吧,特别是当你在讲电话时。
And even though people can't see you, they can hear your smile and your warmth. Okay?
即使对方看不到你,他们也能听到你的微笑和热情。好么?
So, keep these points in mind. They can make or break your career. All right?
记下这些点。这些会影响你的职业,好么?
If you'd like to do some practice on this, please go to our website: www.engvid.com.
如果你想做些相关练习,请登录我们的网站:www.engvid.com
Thanks very much for watching. Bye for now.
谢谢收看,我们下期见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
assist [ə'sist]

想一想再看

n. 帮助,协助,协助的器械
vt. 帮助,协

联想记忆
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
informal [in'fɔ:məl]

想一想再看

adj. 非正式的,不拘形式的

 
employee [.emplɔi'i:]

想一想再看

n. 雇员

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。