手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

正宗奶油培根意面

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I am Antonio Curluccio, welcome to my kitchen.

大家好,我是Antonio Curluccio,欢迎来到我的厨房
I show you how to make the real Carbonara.
今天我要教大家如何做正宗的奶汁培根意面
Most of the people they get it wrong and let me show you why.
大部分人的方法都错了,让我来告诉大家到底是哪里错了
Now this is boiling water, to which we add in the ration of ten grams per litre of water, salt,
这是开水,我们按照每升水10g盐的比例加盐进去
has to be like this.
一定要是这个比例
And immediately then we put in, has to be boiling, pasta.
紧接着,水还是要让它开着,把意面放进去
In this case it's sort of spaghettini; the biggest size of spaghetti.
我们放细面条,但是是细面条里最粗的
While this is cooking, it takes a good ten minutes, and no oil please, no oil.
这个面条要煮差不多10分钟,还有……请不要放油,不放油
You don't need it, you just need to stir a little bit while it's in it and that's it.
我们不需要油,只需要煮的时候稍微搅拌一下就好了
Now for the original carbonara you need the guanciale which is the cheek, the pork cheek
要做原汁原味的奶汁培根意面,我们需要用猪脸部的肉
and the Romans they are very special in that because they do it,
罗马人做这个非常拿手,因为他们做的 时候
they cure it like ham or like pancetta and it's very tender, very tasty and tender.
会把它做成培根,做出来的口感会非常嫩,非常好吃
Now you have to cut it in chunks, you can use, naturally, also pancetta;
现在我们把这块肉切小块,当然了,你也可以用意大利咸肉
the normal pancetta which is this one here
就是这种一般的咸肉
but I like the guanciale when I have it obviously.
显然,有猪脸肉的时候我还是更喜欢用猪脸肉
And this is a recipe for two people. Big chunks.
这是两个人的分量,切大块
The Romans, they are mad for this pasta.
这种意面就是罗马人的心头好
If there is a Roman pasta it's this one here.
如果有一道罗马意面,那肯定是奶汁培根意面
This quite a lot for two people, let's see.
这些两个人吃都足足有余,不信我们瞧
And the only thing we are to do now to make the sauce is to take good olive oil,
现在,我们要调汁儿了,取上等橄榄油
put it in the pan. There you are.
下锅,够了
Put the guanciale into that and this is the beginning of the sauce
把肉放进去,这是我们调这个酱汁的开始
and mostly also the end of it because the rest is coming here into the bowl.
基本上也是收尾,因为剩下的工作都要在碗里完成
And now you take some good eggs and for two people you take two eggs.
现在,取一些好的鸡蛋,两个人的话就拿两个
Oh lovely colour, look at this.
哇,颜色很棒,你们看
To be a little bit naughty I take just the yolk and we beat it
我们要来点儿不一样的,所以我只取蛋黄,打碎
and to this you don't add any, any, any cream.
打这个蛋的时候,我们什么什么什么奶油都不要放
Absolutely forbidden.
绝对不能放
So this is the beginning of the sauce.
这是我们做酱汁的第一步
So we put a bit of parmesan,
我们放点儿帕尔马干酪进去
in Rome they use also pecorino cheese which is a cheese to be grated.
罗马人还喜欢放佩科里诺干酪,是一种需要擦成末的干酪
是

There are fresh pecorino and aged pecorino

佩科里诺干酪有新鲜的也有陈年干酪
but it's lovely to have a little bit of this.
但是帕尔马干酪就很好了
Abundant pepper.
足量的胡椒粉
And another stir and this is the sauce.
继续搅拌,这就是酱汁了
I wouldn't put any salt with it because the bacon here is quite salty, it's preserved.
这个酱汁儿里我们就不放盐了,因为培根腌过之后本身就很咸了
You reduce it a little bit because I'm going to see what the pasta does.
火关小一点,因为我要看看意面熟了没
I can see it is still stiff so I put it back again, another three or four minutes.
还是有点儿硬,所以给它扔回去,再煮个3-4分钟
Now here's the bacon that has produced also quite a lot of fat.
这个是培根,看得出来已经炒出来很多油了
Should you be not wanting the fat, I show you a little trick.
如果你不想要这么多油的话,我教你一个小妙招
Here we are, and do this.
撕下来,这样
You absorb a little bit of the fat and you take it off like this, very simple.
用厨房纸把油吸出来,再拿走,就这么简单
So the pasta seems to be doing well here.
我们的意面煮得不错
Let's taste, now should be enough.
来尝一下,应该差不多了
I switched off the gunaciale because it's too hot
现在把这个火关掉,因为太烫了
and it's exactly what I don't want, to be too hot.
但我不想让它太烫
So now I take the pasta and I put it into the, yes, there.
现在,我们把意面放进锅里
And you flavour it like this.
这样给它调下味儿
You let it cool down in doing this.
这样搅拌,让面凉一凉
It shouldn't be too hot because what is going to happen now
不要太烫,因为现在
should be the temperature enough to coat the egg around the pasta.
我们的温度要足够让蛋液裹在意面上
And now it comes the pièce de résistance, the actual sauce.
现在把酱倒进来
There you are.
走着
And now we stir it like this.
现在我们这样搅拌一下
You see usually by this stage the heat is so much in the wrong cooking that the eggs become scrambled eggs.
懂了吧,通常在这个时候,用错误的烹饪方法,温度太高,蛋就会变成炒蛋
Not too scrambled and this is the Carbonara.
不要炒太过,这就是奶油培根意面了
And now the last touch which is the embellishment;
最后一道工序就是点缀啦
parmesan or pecorino, depending what you like,
帕尔马干酪或者佩科里诺干酪,看你喜欢哪个
and in my opinion, also a nice touch of pepper.
还有,我个人的看法啊,再来点儿胡椒粉
This is decoration for me.
这就是我眼里的点缀啦
And this is the real Carbonara, the only one.
这就是正宗也是唯一的奶油培根意面啦
And it's exactly how should it be, creamy without adding cream
这就是它的做法啦,非常爽口,虽然并没有加奶油
because this is the usual thing.
因为大家日常就是这么做的
Like this is just fantastic.
这样就已经非常棒啦
Mmmmm, come on everybody, you should taste this, it's just wonderful.
嗯……大家一起来呀,你们也尝尝,简直是太棒了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
embellishment [im'beliʃmənt]

想一想再看

n. 装饰,润色,修饰

 
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 
preserved [pri'zə:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 保藏的;腌制的;[美俚]喝醉的

 
temperature ['tempritʃə(r)]

想一想再看

n. 温度,气温,体温,发烧

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
tasty ['teisti]

想一想再看

adj. 好吃的

联想记忆
forbidden [fə'bidn]

想一想再看

adj. 被禁止的

 
salty ['sɔ:lti]

想一想再看

adj. 咸的

联想记忆
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
stiff [stif]

想一想再看

adj. 硬的,僵直的,生硬的,拘谨的,不灵活的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。