手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

小小鼓乐队现场精彩表演

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What's your name, sir?

你叫什么名字啊
Evan. And I'm 5 years old.
伊凡 我今年5岁
You 5? Yeah.
你才5岁 对
Come on, boy.
加油
What's your name?
你叫什么呀
My name is Chase. And I'm 10 years old. Yeah.
我叫凯斯 今年10岁 嗯
My name is Darius.
我叫达利斯
And I'm also 10 years old.
也是10岁
Yeah. I like that, man.
嗯 很棒
So, tell me a little bit about the Drum Academy.
跟我讲讲你们的鼓乐队吧
We bring kids together as a community to make a whole drumline.
我们集合了一群小孩 组建了一个鼓乐队

小小鼓乐队现场精彩表演

Now, Evan? You-you half their age, man. How good are you?

伊凡 你年纪只有他们的一半 你打鼓厉害吗
I'm the best drummer in the world.
我是世界上最好的鼓手
Okay. Talk me through some of the different drums that you guys play.
好 跟我讲讲你们的不同的鼓吧
I play the mini-drums.
我打的是小鼓
The mini-drums? Yes.
小鼓 对
And what about you?
你呢
But I really want to play the snare.
但我想打大的
Oh, you really want to play the snare, but see, you got to build up to that, though. 'Cause, see, you 5.
嗯 但是你想打大鼓的话 你就要有那么高啊 看 你才5岁
This—this a big drum for you right now.
这个——这个鼓对你来说已经很大了
Yeah, but it's not a big drum like snare.
对 但是还没有真正的鼓那么大
Yeah, I know it ain't a big drum like snare, Evan, but you got to get a little more weight on you.
嗯 我知道没有真正的大鼓那么大 但是伊凡 你想打大鼓的话 你要再长壮点才行
'Cause right now, this holding you down.
因为现在这个鼓 已经有点压住你了
You got to start somewhere, Evan.
你应该再长壮点 伊凡
When I started telling jokes, I made $25 a night.
我刚开始讲笑话的时候 一晚上赚25刀
You in a group.
你是在一个组合里面
You—you on your way.
你们有自己的发展方式
You're successful.
你们已经很成功了
You ain't going for none of this, huh?
你们做这些总是有目的吧
Can y'all—can y'all show me some stuff on the drum? Okay. Okay.
你们——能给大家表演一段吗 好 好
Okay, show me how this works, fellas.
好 我们来看看你们的水平
I just put it on like this? Yep.
就这样挂着吗
Okay, you need some drumsticks. Huh?
对 还有鼓槌 啊
Those are not your drumsticks.
你拿的鼓槌不对
I know they not my drumsticks, but these the ones I'ma use, Evan.
我知道不对 但是我就是要用这个
Might not be my drumstick, but this my show, though.
可能拿的不对 但是我的表演我做主
All right, give me some.
好 来个伴奏
Wait, no, no, no.
不对 不对
You know what? How'd I do?
我敲的怎么样
Good.
很好
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我想说什么吗
Listen to me. I know you want to get on the snare, but you—
听我说 我知道你想敲大鼓 但是——
Evan, you can't hate.
伊凡 不要生气
Come on, Evan, give me a—
拜托 伊凡 给我点面子
Okay, Evan, watch—stand up on here.
好吧 你站在这里
See, this little drum wearing you down, I done told you.
你看 这个小鼓都要把你压垮了我早就说过了
Now, stand up. That's why you got the mini-drum on, 'cause you don't weigh but 12 pounds.
站起来 你看这就是你只能用小鼓的原因了 因为你连12磅都不到
Now, I'ma turn this around back of you.
这个背到你的背后去
Now, give me these sticks.
鼓槌给我
Come on. I'ma give you your shot on TV.
来嘛 给你一个在电视上表演的机会
Come on, Evan.
来吧 伊凡
Go on, do your thing, Evan.
来 开始你的表演
Come on, Evan.
加油 伊凡
Come on, Evan.
伊凡 加油
Boy. Boy! Boy! Boy!
太棒了 太棒了
Let me tell you something.
我想说
That little boy showed up.
这才是他的真本事
Evan, let me tell you something.
我想告诉你 伊凡
One day, Evan, you gonna be on snare.
总有一天 你会打大鼓
Yeah, boy. 'Cause you know what, Evan?
对 你知道吗
'Cause you showed up at a critical moment.
因为你是在此刻进行了这场表演
And look at you. You ain't been smiling this hard since you got out here.
等你打大鼓的时候 你会笑的比现在灿烂的多
See, soon as you get some weight on you, they gonna hang this on you.
等着看吧 等你再长壮一点 你就可以背起这只鼓
See, they hang this on you now, you gonna tear your mouth out.
那时你会笑得合不拢嘴
See, them sticks is heavy.
你看对现在的你来说 鼓槌都那么重
Hey, y'all want to hear some more?
你们还想继续看表演吗
Hey, America, show your love one more time for the Atlanta Drum Academy!
大家再次把掌声送给亚特兰大鼓乐队

重点单词   查看全部解释    
drum [drʌm]

想一想再看

n. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物
vi. 击鼓,连续敲击

 
drummer ['drʌmə]

想一想再看

n. 鼓手 n. 旅行推销员

 
tear [tiə]

想一想再看

n. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯
vt.

联想记忆
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
critical ['kritikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的
a

 
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩猎,争取
vt. 追捕,狩猎

联想记忆
academy [ə'kædəmi]

想一想再看

n. 学院,学术,学会

 
snare [snɛə]

想一想再看

n. 陷阱,诱惑,圈套 n. (去除息肉或者肿瘤的)勒除

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。