手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

梦想有多大 舞台就有多大

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

One morning, this little big shot woke up and decided to write a story about her magic blanket.

一天早上 一个小姑娘从床上醒来 决定写一个关于自己的魔毯的故事
Since then, she's written a lot of stories.
之后 她写了很多故事
And she's only 6 years old.
而且 她只有6岁
From New York, here's Ariana.
欢迎来自纽约的阿丽亚娜
Hi! Hello. So glad I'm here!
你好 你好 很开心能来这个节目
Yes, I'm glad you're here, too.
我也很开心你能来
I'm so excited!
我好激动啊
You better come on now.
冷静一下
I see. Oh, you look pretty.
哇 你好漂亮啊
Thank you!
谢谢

梦想有多大 舞台就有多大

Yeah, how much—You look very handsome.

你——你好帅啊
Did y'all hear that?
你们听见了吗
How old are you?
你今年几岁了
I'm six years old.
我6岁
Six years old. How'd you become an author?
6岁 你是怎样成为一名作家的
'Cause when I was three years old, I went to my mom and I said,
我3岁的时候 跟我妈妈说
"I want write a book about my blanket named B."
我想写一本书 关于我的毯子的 我叫它B
So, I used my imagination to describe all the things that she could transform into.
于是我就开始设想我的毯子可以变成的各种东西 并把他们描述出来
Like a ball, a stethoscope, or even a microphone.
比如球 听诊器 甚至是麦克风
'Cause, when I played with her, she really just came to life to me.
因为我跟毯子一起玩的时候 我觉得它是真的活过来了
So, I really wanted to share that with the world.
于是我很想跟大家一起分享
You could read when you were three?
你3岁就会读书了吗
I could read. 'Cause I started to read when I was two years old.
对啊 因为我其实是两岁就开始读书了
You started reading when you were two? Yes.
你两岁就开始读书了 对
I was getting potty trained.
我两岁的时候还在学怎么上厕所
This is amazing. Could I see the book? Sure.
太厉害了 我能看看你的书吗 当然
And you wrote this? I did.
这是你写的吗 对啊
It's really amazing.
太棒了
I did the illustrations and I wrote it and I published it.
我写了前言还有书的正文 然后出版了
Oh, you did all the artwork. All the artwork.
还有艺术设计的部分也是你完成的吗 对
Okay, so this is Mommy, right?
好 这是妈妈吗
That's my mom.
Yeah, and then, who—this is—this is B? Yep.
那这个——是——这是B吗 没错
Who is B?
谁是B
B's my magical blanket. It stands for "blanket".
B就是我的魔毯 意思是毯子
B stands for "blanket" 'cause B is the first letter of blanket.
因为B是毯子的首字母
So, after I came up with it...
我有这个想法之后……
First I was,"Wait, what"—
首先 等会儿——
You know what's confusing me now? What?
你知道我现在最不明白什么吗 什么
That you're 6 and I'm 60.
你才6岁 而我已经60了
Yeah, that's what I'm doing right now. You're hilarious.
但我们在做同样的事 你很幽默
Trying to figure out what happened to me.
不知道我是怎么回事
Is there another book that you might be writing?
你有写别的书吗
It is. It's my third book.
有啊 我正在写第三本
And the surprise in that book is my new character, the Keeper.
书里面有个惊喜 就是我的新角色 守匙人
The Keeper?
守匙人
It's you!
就是你
Me? Yes.
我 对
And I'm called who?
我叫什么名字
The Keeper of the Key. And that means that your job is to protect the key.
钥匙守护者 意思就是 你的职责就是看管一把钥匙
See? You notice that you're holding something?
看到了吗 你手里有什么东西
That's the key! And Mr. Mustachio!
就是钥匙 小胡子先生
Let me introduce you.
我来给你们介绍吧
Mr. Mustachio, Mr. Harvey.
小胡子先生 这是哈维先生
Mr. Harvey, Mr. Mustachio. Oh, that's Mr. Mustachio.
哈维先生 这是小胡子先生 这是小胡子先生啊
Yep. I can't tell you anymore than that 'cause that would ruin the whole surprise of the book.
没错 其他的我就不能多说了 不然你们看书的时候就没有惊喜了
And second of all, I need to protect my I.P.
还有就是 我要保护我的知识产权
But I got something for you anyway.
但我给你准备了些东西
See? It's you!
看 这个就是你
Yeah, that's me.
对 这个是我
I'm Mr. Mustachio, but she can't tell us anymore 'cause it—she's got to protect her I.P.
我是小胡子先生 但是别的她就不能说了 因为她要保护自己的知识产权
Which means the stuff I own.
也就是我自己的作品
Yeah. That's the only thing I know what you said. 'Cause I have to protect my...I.P.
只有这句我听懂了 因为我要保护自己的知识产权
It's called "intellectual property".
也就是智力财富
Because all of my jokes are intellectual property. And I own them all.
因为我开过的所有玩笑都属于此类 并且我有所有权
So, are you what you consider to be a businesswoman? Yep.
你有想成为一个商人吗 有啊
Do you have business goals?
有什么目标吗
I'm going to quit talking to you like you six.
你才6岁就想的这么长远 我都不好意思跟你讲话了
Well, I do have—So, do you have business goals and aspirations?
我确实——你有什么目标或者计划吗
I do 'cause when I'm nine years old, I plan to have about $3 million in the bank.
有的 我9岁的时候 希望我的银行账户里面能有三百万美金
Do you have a life mantra?
你有什么生活哲理吗
Well, if you put your mind and your heart to it,
只要你用心
you can achieve anything you want to do.
没有什么事情是做不到的
You can bean entrepreneur.
你可以成为企业家
You can be an artist. You can be an author.
艺术家 作家
You can do anything your heart's desire to.
只要你想 什么都可以
Just—Something is getting past me here. What?
刚刚——有什么东西从这里飞过去了什么
You're really bright. I've really enjoyed talking to you.
你太聪明了 跟你聊天很开心
Well, you're a character in my book and you're going to be continuing in my books.
你是我书中的角色 以后也会继续是的
And I give you my permission to do that.
那我授权你这么做
Thank you!
谢谢
You can do it.
我允许你这么做
I'm going to give you all the clearances and you can even use my name, for a small percentage.
我向你开放所有的授权 你还可以少量的提到我的名字
Thank you!
谢谢
We got a deal? Deal!
一言为定吗 一言为定
That's a business deal. That's a business deal!
那这算是商业合同啦 算
Let's talk more terms off-line.
剩下的我们结束后再谈
Did you hear what she said?
你们听到了吗
She said, "We'll talk more terms off-line".
她说 剩下的我们结束后再谈
Hey, folks! Give it up for Ariana!
大家掌声送给阿丽亚娜

重点单词   查看全部解释    
confusing [kən'fju:ziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人困惑的,令人费解的 动词confuse的现

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
magical ['mædʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的

 
entrepreneur [.ɔntrəprə'nə:]

想一想再看

n. 企业家,主办者,承包商

联想记忆
stethoscope ['steθəskəup]

想一想再看

n. 听诊器

联想记忆
permission [pə'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 同意,许可,允许

联想记忆
hilarious [hi'lɛəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 欢闹的,愉快的

联想记忆
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
intellectual [.intil'ektʃuəl]

想一想再看

n. 知识份子,凭理智做事者
adj. 智力的

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 来看看真正的历史爱好者 2018-08-08
  • 七岁独臂高尔夫神童 2018-08-13
  • 最强壮七岁男孩秀绝技 2018-08-20
  • 小小厨师大显身手 2018-08-21
  • 九岁天才小鼓手 2018-08-27
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。