手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED演讲视频 > 正文

关于什么才是重要的 我们的文化欺骗了我们

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So, we all have bad seasons in life. And I had one in 2013.

人生总会经历枯季。我的枯季在2013年。
My marriage had just ended, and I was humiliated by that failed commitment.
我的婚姻破裂了,我失败的婚姻让我感到羞辱。
My kids had left home for college or were leaving.
我的孩子们离开家去上大学了。
I grew up mostly in the conservative movement, but conservatism had changed, so I lost a lot of those friends, too.
我在保守派运动中成长,但如今,保守主义变了,因此我失去了不少老朋友。
And so what I did is, I lived alone in an apartment, and I just worked.
我能做的仅是独居于公寓中,埋头工作。
If you opened the kitchen drawers where there should have been utensils, there were Post-it notes.
若你在我家拉开厨具抽屉,你看到会是各种便利贴。
If you opened the other drawers where there should have been plates, I had envelopes.
你若拉开盘具抽屉,那儿将充满信封。
I had work friends, weekday friends, but I didn't have weekend friends.
我有同事朋友,工作日的友人,但到周末,我又是孤身一人。
And so my weekends were these long, howling silences. And I was lonely.
我的周末是漫长的寂静。我很孤独。
And loneliness, unexpectedly, came to me in the form of -- it felt like fear, a burning in my stomach.
寂寞以意想不到的方式击垮了我,它像是一种恐惧,一种胃中的焦灼感。
And it felt a little like drunkenness, just making bad decisions, just fluidity, lack of solidity.
有时又像是醉酒的感觉,我无法作出正确的选择,一切都随波逐流,毫无立足点。
And the painful part of that moment was the awareness that the emptiness in my apartment was just reflective of the emptiness in myself,
最让我痛苦的是,我意识到空空荡荡的公寓只是我内心空虚的一种外在映射,
and that I had fallen for some of the lies that our culture tells us.
我被我们的文化中的谎言欺骗。
The first lie is that career success is fulfilling.
第一条谎言是事业成功会让你感到满足。
I've had a fair bit of career success,
我在事业上是小有成就,
and I've found that it helps me avoid the shame I would feel if I felt myself a failure,
它帮助我避免那种觉得自己是个废物的挫败感,
but it hasn't given me any positive good.
但它也给不了我任何的正能量。
The second lie is I can make myself happy, that if I just win one more victory,
第二个谎言是若我可以再胜利一次,我可以让自己变快乐,
lose 15 pounds, do a little more yoga, I'll get happy.
像是减肥15磅,做一下瑜伽,我就会变得开心起来。
And that's the lie of self-sufficiency.
这是“自给自足”的谎言。
But as anybody on their deathbed will tell you,
任何即将离世的人都会跟你说,
the things that make people happy is the deep relationships of life, the losing of self-sufficiency.
人生中最愉悦的莫过于各种深厚的交情,忘记自给自足的概念。
The third lie is the lie of the meritocracy.
第三个是关于精英主义的谎言。
The message of the meritocracy is you are what you accomplish.
这个主义传递着一个信息:你的成就造就了你。
The myth of the meritocracy is you can earn dignity by attaching yourself to prestigious brands.
精英主义告诉人们,他们可以通过穿戴名牌赢得自尊。
The emotion of the meritocracy is conditional love, you can "earn" your way to love.
精英主义是有条件的爱,你可以努力“挣”到爱。
The anthropology of the meritocracy is you're not a soul to be purified, you're a set of skills to be maximized.
精英主义不会把你看作一个需要被救赎的灵魂,而是技能被最大化利用的技能套装。
And the evil of the meritocracy is that people who've achieved a little more than others are actually worth a little more than others.
它最邪恶之处是比别人取得多一点成就的人会被看作更有价值。
And so the wages of sin are sin.
罪的代价还是罪恶。
And my sins were the sins of omission -- not reaching out, failing to show up for my friends, evasion, avoiding conflict.
而我的罪在于我的疏忽,没有主动去社交,没有和友人保持联系,回避、绕开冲突。
And the weird thing was that as I was falling into the valley
更奇怪的是,当我渐渐跌入低谷中时,
it was a valley of disconnection -- a lot of other people were doing that, too.
就与外界失联了--很多人也正经历着这些。
And that's sort of the secret to my career;
这也算是我事业的秘密吧,
a lot of the things that happen to me are always happening to a lot of other people.
我的人生中发生的事,通常也会发生在其他人身上。
I'm a very average person with above average communication skills.
我是个平凡的人,虽然我的沟通能力还行。
And so I was detached.
我产生被孤立感。
And at the same time, a lot of other people were detached and isolated and fragmented from each other.
同时,很多人也有同感,感到自己是座孤岛,与别人被拆分开。
Thirty-five percent of Americans over 45 are chronically lonely.
百分之三十五的45岁以上的美国人长期感到孤独。
Only eight percent of Americans report having meaningful conversation with their neighbors.
只有百分之八的美国人与他们的邻居之间有过深度交谈。
Only 32 percent of Americans say they trust their neighbors, and only 18 percent of millennials.
只有百分之三十二的美国人,以及百分之十八的千禧一代说他们信任他们的邻居。
The fastest-growing political party is unaffiliated.
发展最快的政治党派是独立的。
The fastest-growing religious movement is unaffiliated.
扩张得最快的宗教运动也是与别的宗教无关联的。
Depression rates are rising, mental health problems are rising.
抑郁症比例在上升,心理疾病变得更普遍。
The suicide rate has risen 30 percent since 1999.
自杀率自1999年上升了百分之三十。
For teen suicides over the last several years, the suicide rate has risen by 70 percent.
近几年青少年自杀率上升了百分之七十。
Forty-five thousand Americans kill themselves every year;
每年四万五千美国人死于自杀,
72,000 die from opioid addictions; life expectancy is falling, not rising.
七万两千死于鸦片类药品上瘾;平均寿命在变短而不是变长。
So what I mean to tell you, I flew out here to say that
所以我今天来到这里想说的是,
we have an economic crisis, we have environmental crisis, we have a political crisis.
如今人类面临着经济、环境危机还有政治危机。
We also have a social and relational crisis; we're in the valley.
我们还经历着社交与人际关系危机。我们正处于那个低谷。
We're fragmented from each other, we've got cascades of lies coming out of Washington ... We're in the valley.
人际关系支离破碎,而政界也是谎话连篇...我们困在了这个低谷。
And so I've spent the last five years -- how do you get out of a valley?
在过去的这五年中,我一直在思考如何走出这个低谷。
The Greeks used to say, "You suffer your way to wisdom."
古希腊人常说说,“必经磨难,终得智慧”。
And from that dark period where I started, I've had a few realizations.
在我人生那段黑暗时光中,我有了些许认识。
The first is, freedom sucks. Economic freedom is OK, political freedom is great, social freedom sucks.
第一,自由糟透了。经济自由还可以,政治自由非常好,社交自由是件坏事。
The unrooted man is the adrift man. The unrooted man is the unremembered man, because he's uncommitted to things.
无根之人注定要漂泊。无根之人注定会被遗忘,因为他从不会做出承诺。
Freedom is not an ocean you want to swim in, it's a river you want to get across,
自由不是你可畅游的海洋,而是你需跨越的一条河流,
so you can commit and plant yourself on the other side.
这样你才可以扎根于河对岸。
The second thing I learned is that when you have one of those bad moments in life,
我学到的第二件事是,当坏事发生在你身上时,
you can either be broken, or you can be broken open. And we all know people who are broken.
你不是被打击,就是思维被打开。我们都认识受过打击的人。
They've endured some pain or grief, they get smaller, they get angrier, resentful, they lash out.
他们忍受着痛苦与悲伤,愈加变小,愈发愤世嫉俗,抨击时事。
As the saying is, "Pain that is not transformed gets transmitted."
俗话说,“不被转化的痛苦会被传播”。
But other people are broken open. Suffering's great power is that it's an interruption of life.
另一些人的思维会被磨难打开。磨难的破坏力在于它会扰乱正常生活。
It reminds you you're not the person you thought you were.
它会提醒你,你与想象中的自己不一样。
The theologian Paul Tillich said what suffering does is it carves through what you thought was the floor of the basement of your soul,
神学家保罗·提利时说磨难会穿透你以为是你的灵魂最深的地方,
and it carves through that, revealing a cavity below, and it carves through that, revealing a cavity below.
往深处挖掘,露出一个蛀洞,然后再往深处挖掘,露出又一个蛀洞。
You realize there are depths of yourself you never anticipated,
你触及到深度是你从未预料到的,
and only spiritual and relational food will fill those depths.
而能填补那深层空虚的只有精神粮食和人际关系。
And when you get down there, you get out of the head of the ego and you get into the heart, the desiring heart.
当你到达那深处,你会忘记自我,触及心灵,充满渴求的心灵。
The idea that what we really yearn for is longing and love for another,
我们真正想要的是对他人的爱与思念,
the kind of thing that Louis de Bernières described in his book, "Captain Corelli's Mandolin."
路易·德博尼尔在他的《柯莱利上尉的曼陀林》一书中写过有关的感受。
He had an old guy talking to his daughter about his relationship with his late wife,
他写了一个老人和他女儿诉说他与去世的妻子的故事,
and the old guy says, "Love itself is whatever is leftover when being in love is burned away.
老人说到,“爱的本质是热爱之火烧尽时剩下的一切。
And this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it.
这既是一种艺术,也是幸运的巧合。你妈妈和我有幸拥有它。
We had roots that grew towards each other underground,
我们的根在地底深深缠绕,
and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches, we discovered that we are one tree and not two."
当那些美丽的花瓣从树枝上凋落时,我们发现,我们早已融为一棵大树。”
That's what the heart yearns for.
这是我们心之所求。
The second thing you discover is your soul.
第二件事是你会认识自己的灵魂。
Now, I don't ask you to believe in God or not believe in God,
我并非要传教,让你去相信上帝,
but I do ask you to believe that there's a piece of you that has no shape, size, color or weight,
但我希望你可以相信你的一部分是无形、无色、无量的,
but that gives you infinite dignity and value.
但它能给予你无限的自尊和价值。
Rich and successful people don't have more of this than less successful people.
富有、成功人士并不会比那些尚未成功之人多一丝的灵魂。
Slavery is wrong because it's an obliteration of another soul.
奴隶制之所以是错的是因为它试图抹杀一个灵魂。
Rape is not just an attack on a bunch of physical molecules, it's an attempt to insult another person's soul.
强奸不仅是对肉体的折磨,更是对一个灵魂的亵渎。
And what the soul does is it yearns for righteousness.
灵魂渴求的是正义。
The heart yearns for fusion with another, the soul yearns for righteousness.
心之所求是与另一颗心的融合,而灵魂之所求则是正义。
And that led to my third realization, which I borrowed from Einstein:
这也让我意识到第三件事,这里我借用爱因斯坦的话:
"The problem you have is not going to be solved at the level of consciousness on which you created it.
“用产生问题的思维解决问题是行不通的。

关于什么才是重要的 我们的文化欺骗了我们

You have to expand to a different level of consciousness."

你要拓展思维至新的层次。”
So what do you do?
那么我们应该怎么办呢?
Well, the first thing you do is you throw yourself on your friends
第一件事是,让自己全身投入于朋友之间,
and you have deeper conversations that you ever had before.
与他们进行从未有过的深层交谈。
But the second thing you do, you have to go out alone into the wilderness.
第二件事有些不同,你需要独自融入大自然。
You go out into that place where there's nobody there to perform,
你需要去到一个地方,在那儿没有任何人会是你的观众,
and the ego has nothing to do, and it crumbles, and only then are you capable of being loved.
在这里你的自尊心毫无用处并逐渐粉碎,只有那时,你才可以被爱。
I have a friend who said that when her daughter was born, she realized that she loved her more than evolution required.
我有一个朋友告诉我,当她女儿出生时,她意识到,她爱女儿多过于进化所需。
And I've always loved that.
我太喜欢这句话了。
Because it talks about the peace that's at the deep of ourself, our inexplicable care for one another.
因为它讲述的是我们内心深处的平静,我们对彼此难以言述的关心。
And when you touch that spot, you're ready to be rescued.
当你触及那个层次,你就可以被救赎了。
The hard thing about when you're in the valley is that you can't climb out; somebody has to reach in and pull you out.
当你处在低谷中时,最难的事莫过于无法独自爬出这个低洼;有人需要伸出援手,将你拉出。
It happened to me. I got, luckily, invited over to a house by a couple named Kathy and David, and they were
这也发生在了我身上。我有幸被凯茜和大卫夫妇邀请去他们家。
They had a kid in the DC public school, his name's Santi.
他们的孩子桑提在华盛顿的公立学校读书。
Santi had a friend who needed a place to stay because his mom had some health issues.
桑提的一个朋友需要找个地方住,因为他的妈妈有些健康问题。
And then that kid had a friend and that kid had a friend.
而那个朋友也认识个需要帮助的朋友,以此类推。
When I went to their house six years ago, I walk in the door,
当我去到他们家做客时,我走进门,
there's like 25 around the kitchen table, a whole bunch sleeping downstairs in the basement.
餐桌旁坐着二十五个人,还有一些正在地下室睡着。
I reach out to introduce myself to a kid, and he says, "We don't really shake hands here. We just hug here."
我正要向一个孩子做自我介绍,他说道,“我们这儿可不流行握手,抱一个吧。”
And I'm not the huggiest guy on the face of the earth,
我虽不是地球上最喜欢拥抱的人,
but I've been going back to that home every Thursday night when I'm in town, and just hugging all those kids.
但有着什么一直吸引着我,在每周四去到他们家时,与这些孩子一个个拥抱问好。
They demand intimacy. They demand that you behave in a way where you're showing all the way up.
他们想与你亲密无间。他们需要你完全放开自我。
And they teach you a new way to live, which is the cure for all the ills of our culture
他们教会你一种全新的生活方式,
which is a way of direct, really putting relationship first, not just as a word, but as a reality.
可以治愈所有文化之殇,这其实很简单,就是将人际关系放在第一位,并非空谈,而要实践。
And the beautiful thing is, these communities are everywhere.
而最美好之处就是,这种团体无处不在。
I started something at the Aspen Institute called "Weave: The Social Fabric."
我在阿斯彭研究所建立了“织:社会之网”。
This is our logo here. And we plop into a place and we find weavers anywhere, everywhere.
这是我们的标志。我们发现身边有很多织网者。
We find people like Asiaha Butler, who grew up in -- who lived in Chicago, in Englewood, in a tough neighborhood.
像是艾依莎·巴特勒--她居住在芝加哥的英格伍德,那是一个危险的街区。
And she was about to move because it was so dangerous,
因为身处危险地段,她正想要搬家,
and she looked across the street and she saw two little girls playing in an empty lot with broken bottles,
但她看到路对边,有两个小女孩在空停车场里玩碎瓶子。
and she turned to her husband and she said, "We're not leaving. We're not going to be just another family that abandon that."
她转头和她丈夫说,“我们不搬了。我们不能像其他家庭那样一走了之,丢下这里不管。”
And she Googled "volunteer in Englewood," and now she runs R.A.G.E., the big community organization there.
她马上搜索了“英格伍德志愿者”,现在她管理着“R.A.G.E”,那里最大的社区组织。
Some of these people have had tough valleys.
很多人都经历过人生的低谷。
I met a woman named Sarah in Ohio who came home from an antiquing trip
我在俄亥俄遇见一个叫莎拉的女士,她在一段古董之旅结束回家后,
and found that her husband had killed himself and their two kids.
发现她丈夫杀了她的两个孩子后自杀了。
She now runs a free pharmacy, she volunteers in the community, she helps women cope with violence, she teaches.
她现在管理一所免费药房,在社区里积极做志愿工作,帮助并教其他女性处理暴力事件。
She told me, "I grew from this experience because I was angry.
她告诉我:“我能从这段经历里成长,是因为我很愤怒。
I was going to fight back against what he tried to do to me by making a difference in the world.
我要反击并通过改变这个世界来向他宣战。
See, he didn't kill me. My response to him is, 'Whatever you meant to do to me, screw you, you're not going to do it.'"
他没能杀了我。我想对他说,‘无论你怎样试图伤害我,去你的,你就是不行。’”
These weavers are not living an individualistic life,
这些织网者都不以个人主义的方式生活,
they're living a relationist life, they have a different set of values.
他们重视人际关系,有一套不同的价值观。
They have moral motivations. They have vocational certitude, they have planted themselves down.
他们充满道德积极性。他们愿意发声,他们平易近人。
I met a guy in Youngstown, Ohio, who just held up a sign in the town square, "Defend Youngstown."
我曾在俄亥俄州的扬斯敦遇见一个人,他当时在镇中心举着一块牌子,上面写着:“捍卫扬斯敦”。
They have radical mutuality, and they are geniuses at relationship.
他们有着超前的集体感,他们是人际关系方面天才。
There's a woman named Mary Gordon who runs something called Roots of Empathy.
有一位叫玛丽·戈登的女士运营着“同理心种子计划”。
And what they do is they take a bunch of kids, an eighth grade class, they put a mom and an infant,
他们聚集一群八年级的孩子,找到一对母婴,
and then the students have to guess what the infant is thinking, to teach empathy.
并让这些学生猜婴儿在想些什么,由此来培养他们的同理心。
There was one kid in a class who was bigger than the rest
课上有一个孩子,看起来比其他人都要大,
because he'd been held back, been through the foster care system, seen his mom get killed.
他留了几级并且一直住在寄养家庭,他亲眼目睹了他母亲被杀。
And he wanted to hold the baby. And the mom was nervous because he looked big and scary.
他想要抱抱这个婴儿。那个妈妈有些紧张,因为男孩人高马大,有些吓人。
But she let this kid, Darren, hold the baby. He held it, and he was great with it.
但她仍让这个名叫达伦的男孩抱了婴儿。他抱着小孩,做得特别棒。
He gave the baby back and started asking questions about parenthood.
他把孩子递还给了妈妈,开始问有关当父母的问题。
And his final question was, "If nobody has ever loved you, do you think you can be a good father?"
他最后的问题是,“若从没有人爱过你,你还可能成为一个好父亲吗?”
And so what Roots of Empathy does is they reach down and they grab people out of the valley.
这就是“同理心种子计划”的力量,他们伸出援手,将人拉出低谷。
And that's what weavers are doing.
这也是织网者所做的。
Some of them switch jobs. Some of them stay in their same jobs.
他们中的一些人换了工作。另一些会待在同一个岗位上。
But one thing is, they have an intensity to them.
但他们都有着同样的热情。
I read this -- E.O. Wilson wrote a great book called "Naturalist," about his childhood.
我正在读E·O·威尔森写的一本关于他童年的书,叫《自然主义者》。
When he was seven, his parents were divorcing.
他七岁时,他的父母要离婚。
And they sent him to Paradise Beach in North Florida.
他们把他送到北佛罗里达的天堂滩。
And he'd never seen the ocean before. And he'd never seen a jellyfish before.
之前他从未见过海洋。也从来没见过水母。
He wrote, "The creature was astonishing. It existed beyond my imagination."
他写道:“这种生物太惊奇了。它存在于我想象力之外”。
He was sitting on the dock one day and he saw a stingray float beneath his feet.
有天,他坐在码头上,看到一条魟鱼在他脚下游过。
And at that moment, a naturalist was born in the awe and wonder.
那一刻,在敬畏和惊奇中,一个自然主义者诞生了。
And he makes this observation: that when you're a child, you see animals at twice the size as you do as an adult.
他发现,当你是个孩子时,会把动物看作大人眼中两倍大。
And that has always impressed me, because what we want as kids is that moral intensity,
这打动了我,因为我们所需的正是孩子所有的强烈道德感,
to be totally given ourselves over to something and to find that level of vocation.
让我们完全臣服于某物,找到那种使命感。
And when you are around these weavers, they see other people at twice the size as normal people.
当你身边围绕着这些织网者时,他们会将别人看作两倍大。
They see deeper into them. And what they see is joy.
他们看人更深,他们看到乐趣。
On the first mountain of our life, when we're shooting for our career, we shoot for happiness.
在人生第一座大山上,我们的事业刚刚起步时,我们追逐的是幸福感。
And happiness is good, it's the expansion of self.
幸福感是不错,它是自我的膨胀。
You win a victory, you get a promotion, your team wins the Super Bowl, you're happy.
你赢了一场战役,你升职了,你的队伍赢得了超级碗,你很开心。
Joy is not the expansion of self, it's the dissolving of self.
但乐趣不是自我膨胀,而是自我溶解。
It's the moment when the skin barrier disappears between a mother and her child,
乐趣存在于母亲和她孩子之间再无肌肤之隔时,
it's the moment when a naturalist feels just free in nature.
乐趣会在一个自然主义者在大自然中放飞自我时出现。
It's the moment where you're so lost in your work or a cause, you have totally self-forgotten.
当你完全沉浸在工作和事业中,乐趣会在你忘乎自我时找到你。
And joy is a better thing to aim for than happiness.
寻找乐趣比追逐幸福更好。
I collect passages of joy, of people when they lose it.
我一直在收集人们描写乐趣的文字。
One of my favorite is from Zadie Smith.
其中我最喜欢的是扎迪·史密斯写的一段。
In 1999, she was in a London nightclub, looking for her friends, wondering where her handbag was.
1999年,她在伦敦的一家夜店,她一边寻找她的的朋友,一边在找自己的手袋。
And suddenly, as she writes, "... a rail-thin man with enormous eyes reached across a sea of bodies for my hand.
她写道,“突然间,一个有着大眼睛的精瘦男人越过人海,向我伸出手。
He kept asking me the same thing over and over, 'Are you feeling it?'
他一遍遍地问我同一个问题,‘你感受到了吗?’
My ridiculous heels were killing me, I was terrified that I might die,
我正受着高跟鞋的折磨,担心着我的人身安全,
yet I felt simultaneously overwhelmed with delight that 'Can I Kick It?'
但同时,我心中充满了喜悦,因为‘Can I Kick It?’这首歌,
should happen to be playing on this precise moment in the history of the world on the sound system,
正好在人类历史的这个特定时刻在这家夜店的音响中播出,
and it was now morphing into 'Teen Spirit.'
现在,正慢慢渐进到‘Teen Spirit’这首歌。
I took the man's hand, the top of my head blew away, we danced, we danced, we gave ourselves up to joy."
我握住了那个男人的手,我完全被震住了,我们不停地跳着舞,无比快乐。”
And so what I'm trying to describe is two different life mindsets.
所以说,我尝试描述的是两种生活方式。
The first mountain mindset, which is about individual happiness and career success.
第一种“登山模式”有关个人幸福和事业成功。
And it's a good mindset, I have nothing against it.
我不反对这种价值观,因为它没什么问题。
But we're in a national valley, because we don't have the other mindset to balance it.
但我们的国家正处在低谷中,正因为我们缺少另一种生活方式来维持平衡。
We no longer feel good about ourselves as a people, we've lost our defining faith in our future,
我们不再为自己感到高兴,我们已失去了对未来的信念,
we don't see each other deeply, we don't treat each other as well.
我们不再与人交往颇深,我们不再友善地对待他人。
And we need a lot of changes. We need an economic change and environmental change.
我们急需改变。我们需要经济和环境的改变。
But we also need a cultural and relational revolution.
但我们同时也需要文化和社会关系上的革命。
We need to name the language of a recovered society.
我们需要一种语言来描述这个正在恢复的社会。
And to me, the weavers have found that language.
对我来说,织网者找到了这一语言。
My theory of social change is that society changes when a small group of people find a better way to live,
我认为,社会改变在于一些人找到更好的生活方式,
and the rest of us copy them. And these weavers have found a better way to live.
而其他人效仿。这些织网者已经找到了一个更好的生活方式。
And you don't have to theorize about it. They are out there as community builders all around the country.
你无须将它理论化。他们作为团体的建造者遍布在这个国家的每个角落。
We just have to shift our lives a little, so we can say, "I'm a weaver, we're a weaver."
我们只需稍微改变一下自己的生活,这样我们就能说,“我是一个织网者,我们都是织网者。”
And if we do that, the hole inside ourselves gets filled,
当我们都这样做时,我们内心的空虚将被填补,
but more important, the social unity gets repaired. Thank you very much.
更重要的是,整个社会将被修复。非常感谢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
conditional [kən'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 有条件的,假定的,假设的 n. [语]条件句

 
revealing [ri'vi:liŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 有启迪作用的,透露内情的,袒露身体的 动词re

 
longing ['lɔŋiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 渴望,憧憬 adj. 渴望的

联想记忆
conservative [kən'sə:vətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 保守的,守旧的
n. 保守派(党),

联想记忆
humiliated

想一想再看

v. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…

 
shift [ʃift]

想一想再看

n. 交换,变化,移动,接班者
v. 更替,移

 
isolated ['aisəleitid]

想一想再看

adj. 分离的,孤立的

 
empathy ['empəθi]

想一想再看

n. 移情作用,共鸣,执着投入

联想记忆
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。