手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

吉莉安讨厌这种鼓掌方式

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I want to talk to you about this, Jillian.

吉莉安 我想和你谈论这件事
You have a pet peeve. You have a pet peeve and it involves clapping. Yes.
有件事让你不能忍受 有件事让你不能忍受 它和鼓掌有关 是的
Can you explain. It is so odd. It is when people do the double clap and then the single clap.
你能解释一下吗 太奇怪了 就是人们鼓掌两次 然后一次
And here is the thing. Do you know what I am talking about. Are you talking about like...
就是这件事 你知道我说的什么吗 你说的是这个吗
Like this, oh, I hate this. Even just doing it. No, No, stop doing it...
就像这样 我讨厌这个 就是做这个 别 别 别这样鼓掌
Why, why though, why, why would this annoy you?
为什么 为什么这会让你不高兴
Here is the thing, I'm a reasonable person, I'm all for fun.
事情是这样的 我是个通情达理的人 我只是为了好玩
It's just lame to me. It feels.
我感觉这个很逊 感觉
When did it happen, though? Once in a blue moon.
它是什么时候发生的 难得有一次
Like a song will come on and people go oh yeah.
就像一首歌会响起 人们会像这个样子
What you may do at the song?
这首歌怎么样呢
Micky are you so fine, you are so fine, hey micky.
米奇你好棒 你好棒 嘿米奇
That is the one exception. That is the one exception.
这首歌是个例外 这首歌是个例外
Anything else, if I go to a musical and they start doing it,
别的都不行 如果我去看音乐剧 他们这样做的话
And everyone is jumping around, I'm just, I'm out. I jump out.
每个人都在跳来跳去 我就会出去 我跳出去

吉莉安讨厌这种鼓掌方式.png

I don't know why, it makes me upset. Really? Yes.

我不知道为什么 这让我不高兴 真的吗 是的
I like the way you said it's lame to me.
我喜欢你说这对我来说太逊了的方式
You know, whatever makes you happy, but unless it is double clap single clap, get out.
你知道吗 做让你快乐的什么事都行 除了鼓两次掌 鼓一次掌的情况 出去
Get out. Get out of my life.
出去 从我的眼前消失
I feel like your brand is your pet peeve. What gets under your skin?
我觉得 说你的品牌 是你不能忍受的事 你忍不了什么
One of the things is saying my brand.
其中一件事是说 我的品牌
I find that, once you start referring to them as brands and not human beings,
我发现 一旦你开始把他们作为品牌 而不是人类的话
We are in a real problematic time, aren't we?
我们就真的处在有问题的时代了 不是吗
I agree, particularly when people say it's not really on brand for me. I can't bear that.
我同意 尤其是当人们说这对我来说不是真正的品牌的时候 我忍不了这个
My attitude about this topic is very on brand for me.
我对这个话题的态度对我来说真的很有价值
Reggie, do you have a question for any of our guests this evening? Hi.
雷吉 今晚你有什么问题要问我们的客人吗?嗨。
Yes, okay, for real tonight's question goes to all of our guests this evening.
是的,好吧,今晚的问题是针对今晚所有的嘉宾的。
Let's say are you out with a couple of friends and you are finding that you are actually having fun this time.
假设你和几个朋友出去玩,你发现这次玩得很开心。
And the car you are in suddenly stops in the middle of the road.
你坐的车突然停在路中间。
You get out of the car, there are no people around and no signs of life anywhere.
你下了车,发现周围没有人,到处都没有生命的迹象。
Would you be scared or stoked?
你会感到害怕还是兴奋?
Are there dogs? I'm out then.
有狗吗 那我不玩了
If there is no dogs I don't want to be here.
如果没有狗 我就不想待在那里
I think that, I think I would be afraid.
我觉得我会害怕
That is the way i'm going to go. I would be scared too.
我会这样的 我也会感到害怕
What would you be, reggie. Pretty scared.
你呢 雷吉 很害怕
You guys are correct. They are absolutely correct.
你们回答正确 完全正确
Please thank Jillian Bell, Marc Maron.
感谢吉莉安和马克马龙

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的

 
exception [ik'sepʃən]

想一想再看

n. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
annoy [ə'nɔi]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使烦恼,骚扰

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
problematic [.prɔbli'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 问题的,有疑问的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。