手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

超会涂鸦的小帅哥

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Everybody, this is Joe.

大家好 这是乔
And what you probably don't know is that Joe has been part of the show since the very beginning of the season.
你可能不知道的是 从这一季一开始 乔就一直是这个节目的嘉宾
Joe made all of this artwork for us. I know! It's amazing, right?
乔为我们做了所有这些个艺术画 我知道 很不可思议 对吧
Are your walls in your room just covered?
你把自己房间里的墙画满了吗
Well, I really want to. Looking at you, Dad.
好吧 我真的很想画来着 都怪你 爸爸
He hasn't let me yet, but in the future, there will be a chance.
他暂时还不愿意让我画 不过以后会有机会的
I have a feeling that might be happening.
我预感这事儿会发生
Every time we have a new Little Big Shot on, Joe has made a little personal caricature of their name and then whatever it is they're interested in.
每次我们邀请一位新的小达人 乔都会为他们的名字制作一个专属漫画 不管画得怎么样 他们都很喜欢
So he's really personalized it for each kid. Like, he's done his own.
所以他真的是为每个孩子量身订制的 比如他为自己作的
And we really kind of built the whole set around your artwork.
我们是真的把你的艺术作品打包成套了
That's pretty cool, right? What do you think of the set now that you're actually here and seeing it?
很酷 对吧 你觉得你现在看到的那幅布景怎么样
It's amazing. I can't believe I've actually done it.
很棒 真不敢相信这是我画的
That's kind of what we thought when you, like, sent us everything. We were like: Uh, he really did it.
当你把所有这些寄给我们的时候我们也是这么想的 我们就想:啊 他真的做到了
Also, I don't want to stir up trouble, but I'm just gonna say I kind of think you might need one of those cherry pickers.
还有 我不想惹祸上身 我只是想说 我觉得你可能需要这样一个“(摄像机)动臂”
Just throwing it out there. Maybe it's a Christmas present.
把它扔在那里就好 可能会是个圣诞礼物
Now, when we asked you to make 65 doodles, what went through your head?
当我们让你画65个涂鸦的时候你脑海里想的是什么
I was like: How am I gonna do this?
我就想:我该怎么完成它
I was excited but questioning myself that I was gonna do it. But when I did it, I was so proud of myself.
我很兴奋 但是我质疑自己的能力 不过在我完成之后 我为自己骄傲
Yeah, you should be.
是的 你应该为自己骄傲

QQ截图20200415185634_副本.png

You know, it's funny. I think creative people-I'm a creative person, and I think sometimes it's just part of how we operate.

很有趣的是 我觉得有创意的人 我就是个有创意的人 我觉得有时这只是我们运用能力的一部分
Do you think about what you're gonna draw, or do you just put your pen down and then things just kind of flow?
你有没有想过自己要画什么 或者说你只是把笔放下 然后自然而然就知道自己要画什么了
I normally plan and then do different, like, designs of each character.
我一般会给每个人物做不同的设计
And the one that I like the most, I normally incorporate into different designs and things.
我最喜欢的那个 我通常会把它融入到不同的设计和东西里
Like, what were you thinking-this guy that I was calling-Is it a-Is it a chubby crab, with the dots on it?
比如这位 你当时是怎么想的 我称它为…… 它是一只发福的螃蟹吗 身上有圆点的那个?
It's a cookie.
它是饼干
Oh, it's a cookie!
喔 竟然是饼干
See, I always wanted to know the story behind it 'cause I was like: I like that chubby crab, and I didn't-
原来如此 我总是想要挖掘作品背后的故事 因为我:突然爱上了这只发福的螃蟹 之前不喜欢
So I've been calling your crab-Okay, it's a cookie. Can we-Can we meet in the middle? Maybe it's a cookie crab?
所以我一直叫它螃蟹 好吧 是饼干 我们能折中一下吗 能不能叫它“饼干螃蟹”呢
Maybe.
勉强吧
You're like: No, it's a cookie!
其实你心里想:不 它是饼干
Can we see you do it? 'Cause I think we're gonna be able to put-Oh, yeah!
我们能看你画吗 因为我觉得我们能把……喔 没错
I think it'll come up here, so whatever you draw is gonna happen in real time.
你画的东西会出现在这里 不管你画什么这里都会实时记录
Okay.
好的
I just got an iPad with a stylus 'cause they do-I love to draw.
我刚买了一个带手写笔的平板电脑 因为它们 因为我喜欢画画
What if I just kept thinking everything was a crab?
怎么看啥都像螃蟹呢
I love that it always starts one place. I was like: It's a tulip!
我总是喜欢从第一笔开始往下猜 我说:它是郁金香
And then as he keeps going, it's like: No, it's not.
然后随着他越画越多 我说:不 不是郁金香
Oh, my God, I love that.
喔 天哪 我喜欢这个
Ah! Cool Dog. I love that.
呀 酷狗仔 我喜欢这个
Oh, save that one!
喔 这个要收藏起来
I've got something to show you, Melissa.
我有些东西要给你看 梅利莎
What? I get attached to all of them.
啥呢 啥我都喜欢
Oh! Oh, I get one! Oh, my gosh, I love that!
喔 喔 我也有一个了 喔 天哪 我喜欢这个
You did what all great artists do. You made the art you wanted to make,
你和所有伟大的艺术家一样棒棒哒 你做了你想做的艺术
and then even when people told you to cut it out, you didn't, which is really important.
然后即使别人让你放弃 你也没有 这点很重要
'Cause people always want to tell you to stop, don't do something.
因为别人总是想让你放弃 让你不要做什么之类的
Yeah.
是的
And-And then you're tempted to do it.
然后你就会很想放弃
I'm always tempted to do it.
我经常被带偏
Nicely, but I'm like: You turned it into something cool, and, I mean, you made our whole set.
很好 我想:你把一些东西变得很酷 我是说 你给我们做了整套
So, Joe and I are gonna keep doodling. We'll be right back.
所以 乔和我要继续涂鸦了 我们稍后继续
Ooh, did you-Oh, my God, for me?
喔 你 喔 天哪 给我的吗
Yeah.
是的
There you go.
送给你
That is...
这是……
Found out you like drawing and fashion.
因为发现你喜欢画画和时尚
Oh, I love it! Look!
喔 我喜欢 看
Thanks for making our whole set so cool, and just keep-keep doing your art.
谢谢你让我们的布景这么酷 要坚持做你的艺术哦
Ok.
好的
I can't wait to see. You're gonna do awesome stuff.
等不及要看了 你肯定会做出很棒的东西

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 
tulip ['tju:lip]

想一想再看

n. 郁金香

 
caricature ['kærikətʃuə]

想一想再看

n. 讽刺画,漫画,讽刺描述法,笨拙的模仿 v. 画成漫

联想记忆
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创造性的

联想记忆
cherry ['tʃeri]

想一想再看

n. 樱桃(树), 樱桃色

 
incorporate [in'kɔ:pəreit]

想一想再看

adj. 合并的,公司组织的,具体化的
v.

联想记忆
operate ['ɔpəreit]

想一想再看

v. 操作,运转,经营,动手术

 
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词

 
crab [kræb]

想一想再看

n. 蟹
v. 捕蟹,使横行
n.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。