Roman, now, I don't think we can get every dog in the country adopted today,
罗曼 现在 我想我们没有办法让这个国家的每一条狗都能在今天被收养
but we could start with four of the ones that were in your video. Should we give that a whirl?
但是我们可以从你视频里的四条狗开始 要试试吗
Okay, let's go over there.
好的 咱们到那边去吧
Come on, Rosie.
过来 罗西
Roman, thanks to your campaign and your brilliant adoption films,
罗曼 谢谢你的活动和很棒的收养视频
our friends at Wagmore have interviewed and approved four families that are gonna adopt these four dogs today.
今天 我们Wagmore的朋友采访并认定了四个将要收养这四只狗的家庭
Awesome!
太棒了
Are you ready to give these dogs a good home?
准备好给这些狗狗一个好家庭了吗
Should we start with Rosie?
我们先从罗西开始哈
Rosie's in a little pink leash, and there's a family out there that's waiting for Rosie that also has pink.
罗西带着粉色的项带 有一个家庭正在等着罗西 他那儿会有粉色的牵引绳
Oh, you get Rosie!
喔 罗西是你家的啦
Aww! Come on down!
啊 上来吧
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Hi. What's your name?
嗨 怎么称呼您?
Sean.
肖恩
Hi, Sean.
嗨 肖恩
Hi. Congratulations. You got Rosie.
嗨 恭喜 罗西是你家的啦
Hi, baby! We do!
嗨 小家伙 是的
Enjoy Rosie.
祝您和罗西生活愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, somebody has a red leash.
好的 谁那儿有红色的牵引绳
Ah! Mitzy, you got a mama!
啊 米兹 你有妈妈了
Hooray!
太棒了
Oh, hi. What's your name?
哦 嗨 怎么称呼您
Heidi.
海蒂
Hi, Heidi.
嗨 海蒂
Don't make me cry, Mitzy.
我忍不住要哭了 米兹
Mitzy, you got a mama. Here you go.
米兹 你有妈妈了 (走吧宝贝)
I saw Mitzy crying, she was so happy.
我看见米兹哭了 她太开心了
She was? Oh, my gosh. Okay, should we do Harley? Who has the black leash?
是吗 哦 天哪 好的 到哈利了 谁那儿有黑色的牵引绳
Come on down! Yay!
上来吧 耶
Come here, boy.
过来 小家伙
She's so sweet.
她太可爱了
Oh, gosh.
哦 天哪
Do you have a dog already?
你家里有养狗吗
We had one, a little one. Looked a lot like this.
养了一只 很小 和这只很像
Wow. Enjoy Harley. What's your name?
哇哦 祝您和哈利生活愉快 怎么称呼您
Thank you, sir. I'm Sean.
谢谢 我叫肖恩
Hi, Sean.
嗨 肖恩
Nice to meet you. Thank you, Roman.
很开心见到你 谢谢 罗曼
Have fun!
玩得开心
Thanks so much for doing that. We got Elmo. Who has the purple leash?
谢谢你做的一切 到埃尔莫了 谁那儿有紫色的牵引绳
Is it you? Hi, honey!
是你不 嗨 小甜心
Hi.
嗨
Hi!
嗨
Elmo your dog?
埃尔莫是你的?
Uh-huh.
是的
Did you put your leash on? What's your name, honey?
你已经把牵引绳扣上了吗 你叫啥 小甜心
Lily.
莉莉
Lily! Are you excited to have an Elmo?
莉莉 你激动吗
Yeah.
嗯
Aww! You look great.
啊 你好棒
So, families, thank you so much for adopting these beautiful dogs.
所以 谢谢这些家庭收养这些可爱的狗狗
Your lives just got a little bit more hectic, but they got a lot better, for sure.
你们的生活会变得有点忙碌 但是我相信 你们会得到更多
And to make it less hectic, our friends at Petmate and Furbo Dog Camera and Stella Chewy's have donated lots of food and treats for your new dogs.
为了让你们轻松一些 我们Petmate、Furbo Dog Camera以及Stella Chewy's的朋友捐赠了很多食物来款待你们的狗狗
So, okay, Roman, you're four adoptions closer. How do you feel about that?
所以 好的 罗曼 四只狗狗被收养了 你感觉怎么样
I feel really happy these dogs are gonna get a home.
我真的特别开心 这些狗狗都有自己的家了
Good job, buddy. We'll be right back.
你很棒 我们下期节目见