手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

高度敏感者和常人的九个区别

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey psych2goers and welcome back to another video.

嗨,大家好,欢迎收看新一期的节目。

Thank you all so much for your love and support that you've given us,

非常感谢你们给予我们的爱和支持,

enabling us to make yet another exploration into everyday psychology.

使我们能够对日常心理学进行另一次探索。

So let's begin.

我们开始吧。

Do you know what it means to be a highly sensitive person?

你知道作为高度敏感的人意味着什么吗?

Well, a highly sensitive person, or HSP for short,

嗯,高度敏感的人,简称HSP,

is someone who is born with an innate disposition of processing and understanding information on a much deeper level than most.

是天生就具有能在更深层次处理和理解信息的人。

This makes HSPs more perceptive, self-aware, intuitive and observant, because of their deep thinking and empathetic nature

这使得高度敏感者更具洞察力、自我意识、直觉和观察力,因为他们具有深刻的思维和移情性

Are you wondering if you may be in HSP?

你想知道自己是不是高度敏感者吗?

Here are 9 things highly sensitive people do differently.

高度敏感者做以下九件事时,会和常人不同。

1. Experience emotions.

1、体验情感。

You react strongly to the feelings of others or wear your heart on your sleeve and sometimes struggle to keep your powerful emotions in check.

你对别人的感受反应强烈,有时难以控制自己强烈的情绪。

HSPs wield the power to feel things more deeply than others.

高度敏感者比其他人更能深刻地感受事物。

So they also experience emotions differently.

所以他们的情感体验也不同。

What may cause others to shrug in nonchalant might cause you to reel with shock.

其他人不屑一顾的事情,也可能会让你震惊不已。

Your emotions are much more intense, lingering and sometimes even overwhelming to deal with.

有时候你的情绪会更强烈,甚至更难以控制。

2. React to situations.

2、对情境作出反应。

Do people wonder why you react so strongly to something that they would simply breeze over?

人们有没有想过,为什么你对他们很快就忘记的某件事会做出强烈的反应?

They wonder why you can't take it in stride and just go on about your day.

他们想知道为什么你不能坦然接受,继续生活。

But as an HSP you lead with your heart and let your emotions guide you through life.

但是作为高度敏感者,你要用心来引导自己,让情绪引导你度过一生。

Even if it may not be the most rational or logical thing to do.

即使这可能不是最理性或最合乎逻辑的事。

You just can't help it your emotional beings through and through.

你只是无法控制情感存在。

And if something doesn't feel right to you, you can't go through with it.

如果你觉得有什么不对劲,你就不能接受。

You have such a strong need to be happy and fail at peace that you just have to let out any negative emotions you feel the moment you feel them.

你想要平静的需求非常强烈,如果没能获得这种感觉,你就必须把感受到的负面情绪释放出去。

3. Making decisions.

3、做决定。

Are you apt at deciding things quickly?

你善于迅速做出决定吗?

Do you let emotions rule your decision-making strategies?

你会让情绪支配决策策略吗?

HSPs take it to a whole new level.

高度敏感者把它提升到了一个全新的水平。

Your affinity for both analytical thinking and intuition aids you when deciding things,

你对分析思维和直觉的亲和力有助于做决定,

because you always want to be sure that you've made the right choice.

因为你总想确保自己做出了正确的选择。

You weigh your emotions against your logical reasoning and try to find the best course of action to take.

你权衡情绪和逻辑推理,并试图找到最好的行动方案。

You don't enjoy impulsivity or spontaneity, because you'd much rather be sure about things than regret your decisions later.

你不喜欢冲动或自发性,因为你宁愿掌握事态,也不愿事后后悔。

4. Process their grief.

4、处理悲伤。

Being at the beck and call of emotions has its downsides.

随机应变也有其缺点。

Feeling deeply encompasses both sides of the spectrum.

感情深沉包含两个方面。

Your joy and sorrow both affect you strongly, and so you might be more at risk of developing anxiety and depression.

你的快乐和悲伤都会对你产生强烈的影响,因此你可能更容易患上焦虑和抑郁。

Studies have shown that there is a significant correlation between being a highly sensitive person and having a higher risk for mental illness,

研究表明,高度敏感的人与精神疾病高发性,

dmxlx1211.jpg

especially mood and anxiety disorders.

特别是情绪和焦虑症,之间存在着显著的相关性。

This is because HSPs also have a tendency to let their grief linger in their heads longer than it should

这是因为高度敏感者也有一种倾向,让悲伤在头脑中停留的时间更长,

and ruminate over things that make them upset, angry or hurt.

并且反复思考让他们不安、生气或受伤的事情。

5. Receive details.

5、接收详细信息。

Are you extremely detail-oriented?

你是不是非常注重细节?

Can you recount my new details with alacrity or do you just remember the general idea?

你能很快地叙述我说出的新细节吗?还是只记得大概的想法?

As an HSP, you have a natural talent for remembering and appreciating the finer details most people tend to overlook.

作为高度敏感者,你天生就有记忆和察觉大多数人往往忽略的细节的天赋。

Because you're so self-aware and observant

因为你自我意识强、富有观察力,

and it's for this very reason that you might find yourself drawn to creative arts, like painting, poetry, music and theater.

正因为如此,你可能会发现自己被创造性的艺术所吸引,如绘画、诗歌、音乐和戏剧。

6. Perceive people.

6、感知他人。

On a scale of one to ten, how are you at reading people?

在1至10分的维度表中,你看人的能力如何?

HSPs are known for being great judges of character.

高度敏感者以善于判断性格而闻名。

When you're in HSP you're quick to pick up on the little things

当你是一个高度敏感者时,会很快地察觉到一些小事情,

like the tone of someone's voice, their choice of words or their facial cues and understand what it all means.

比如某人的语调,他们的措辞或面部暗示,并理解这一切意味着什么。

This is why you're so good at reading people and their intentions.

这就是为什么你如此善于解读人们和他们的意图。

You're usually the first people who'll notice if something is off with someone.

你通常是第一个注意到某人之间是否出现状况。

And you can tell right away if someone is lying or hiding something from you.

如果有人在撒谎或隐瞒什么,你可以马上辨别出来。

7. Listen to others.

7、倾听别人。

Are you someone who's always ready to lend someone an ear for their troubles?

你是一个总是乐于倾听别人烦恼的人吗?

For highly sensitive people, active listening just comes naturally.

对于高度敏感的人来说,积极倾听是自然而然的事。

You're so perceptive and so in tune to the emotions of those around you

你非常敏锐,能够感知周围人的情绪,

that you're usually the first person your loved ones go to for advice or counsel.

你所爱的人通常会第一个找你寻求建议。

When times get tough, your friends can always count on you to be there for them, when they want to pour their hearts out.

当情况糟糕,想倾吐心声时,你的朋友总是可以指望你会在他们身边。

8. Love deeply highly.

8、爱得深沉。

Sensitive people are fiercely loyal and devoted, whether it's as friends family members or romantic partners.

敏感的非常忠诚,无论是作为朋友、家人还是浪漫的伴侣,都非常忠诚。

As an HSP you're thoughtful, caring and sweet, as well as incredibly trustworthy and true.

作为高度敏感者,你体贴、关心他人、惹人喜爱,而且值得信赖和真诚。

No one can ever love quite as deeply or as passionately as you, because you just have so much love to give.

没有人能像你那样深情地爱,因为你有那么多的爱要付出。

You are big-hearted and generous with your time, energy affection and attention.

你心胸开阔,对时间、精力、感情和给与他人的关注都慷慨大方。

And 9. Hate passionately.

9、强烈地憎恨。

Not surprisingly, when you're in HSP you can hate just as passionately as you can love.

毫不奇怪,当你是高度敏感者时,你可以像去爱一样强烈地恨。

You can hold grudges like nobody's business, because you're so used to taking everything to heart.

你可以旁若如人地怀恨在心,因为你习惯于把一切都放在心上。

Your sensitivity can make you more critical and less forgiving than most.

你的敏感会让你比大多数人更挑剔,更不宽容。

And you're not likely to change your mind about someone who has done something serious to hurt you,

你不太可能改变你对某个做了严重伤害你的事情的人,

or someone you love, no matter what their reasons behind such actions might be.

或者你所爱的人的想法,不管这些行为背后的原因是什么。

We hope we were able to give you a little insight into some of the ways that set HSPs apart from the crowd.

我们希望能给你一些见解,来区分高度敏感者。

Do any of these apply to you, let us know in the comments below.

这些对你有用吗,请在下面的评论中告诉我们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stride [straid]

想一想再看

n. 步伐,一大步,大步走,进步
vt. 跨骑

联想记忆
tendency ['tendənsi]

想一想再看

n. 趋势,倾向

联想记忆
innate ['in'eit]

想一想再看

adj. 天生的,固有的

联想记忆
generous ['dʒenərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的

联想记忆
rational ['ræʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,理性的,能推理的
n. 有理

 
apt [æpt]

想一想再看

adj. 恰当的,聪明的,易于 ... 的
a

 
perceive [pə'si:v]

想一想再看

vt. 察觉,感觉,认知,理解

联想记忆
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
overwhelming ['əuvə'welmiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 势不可挡的,压倒的

 
logical ['lɔdʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 符合逻辑的,逻辑上的,有推理能力的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。