手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

高度敏感者的八个特征

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psychgoers.

嘿,大家好。

Welcome back to another video.

欢迎收看新视频。

Before we begin, we would like to thank you for all the support you've given us.

节目开始之前,我们要感谢你们给予我们的所有支持。

Psychgo's mission is to make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone.

我们的使命是让每个人都更容易获得心理学和心理健康的信息。

Now, back to the video.

现在开始视频吧。

Have you ever sensed or felt things others couldn't or didn't notice?

你有没有感觉到别人不能或没有注意到的事情?

A highly sensitive person or HSP is a term to describe those

高度敏感者(HSP)是用来描述那些处理物理、情感或社会刺激时,

with an increased central nervous system sensitivity to process physical, emotional, or social stimuli.

中枢神经系统敏感性更高的人。

These people are often more perceptive, empathetic, self-aware and intuitive,

这些人往往更感性、更具有移情性、更自觉、更直觉,

which means they tend to have a deeper sense of love, intimacy, and emotional connection in their relationship with others.

这意味着他们在与他人的关系中往往产生更深层次的爱、亲密感和情感联系。

So here at eight surprising traits of highly sensitive people.

以下是高度敏感者的八个令人吃惊的特点。

Number one, they notice subtle details that others miss.

第一,他们会注意到别人忽略的微妙细节。

Do you notice even the smallest changes in others?

你注意到别人身上哪怕是最小的变化吗?

Whether it's a change in appearance or a shift in behavior, you somehow always notice.

不管是外表的改变还是行为的改变,你总会注意到。

Highly sensitive people, process sensory information, more carefully.

高度敏感者,处理感官信息更仔细。

So you may be naturally talented in observing the finer details and reading between the lines the others tend to overlook.

你在观察细节和阅读别人容易忽视的内容方面可能天生就有天赋。

Number two, they take more time in decision-making.

第二,他们需要更多时间来做决定。

Does it take you longer to make decisions?

你做决定需要更长时间吗?

Highly sensitive people, process more information than others.

高度敏感者,比其他人处理更多的信息。

Where they relate and compare what they observe to their past experiences.

他们将观察到的情况与过去的经历联系起来进行比较。

So it may be quite normal for you to take more time in making decisions

所以对你来说,花更多的时间来做决定很正常,

since you need to take into account every option and outcome imaginable.

因为你需要考虑到每一个可能的选择和结果。

Impulsivity and spontaneity is something you dislike.

你不喜欢冲动和自发性。

Since you don't want to regret your decisions later on.

因为你不想在以后对你的决定感到后悔。

Number three, they can be easily overwhelmed.

第三,他们很容易感到不知所措。

Do you often feel overwhelmed when you have several things to do within a short amount of time?

你在短时间内有几件事要做时,是否经常感到不知所措?

Compared to others, highly sensitive people, process a lot more information, so it can be easy to feel overwhelmed.

与其他人相比,高度敏感者处理的信息要多得多,所以很容易感到不知所措。

Too much sensory stimuli, such as noisy crowds, bright lights or uncomfortable clothing can also be overwhelming.

过多的感官刺激,如嘈杂的人群、明亮的灯光或不舒服的衣服,也会让人不知所措。

So you may have a tendency to stay away from parties, nightclubs, or concerts.

所以你可能有远离聚会、夜总会或音乐会的倾向。

Number four, they need more downtime than others.

第四,他们比其他人需要更多的休息时间。

Do you find yourself needing time away from others?

你发现自己需要远离他人的时间吗?

dmxlx0226.jpg

Since you become overwhelmed easily, it's essential to have some time to unwind and decompress.

因为你很容易变得不知所措,所以有时间放松和减压是很重要的。

Whether you're meditating or playing games in your room, this time alone helps you recharge and clear your mind.

无论你是在冥想还是在房间里玩游戏,这段时间都能帮助你充电,并清醒头脑。

So it can be common for you to disappear from your social groups for a few days at a time.

因此,你从社交群中消失几天是很常见的。

Number five, they're more self-aware than most.

第五,他们比大多数人都有自我意识。

Are you more introspective than most?

你比大多数人更内省吗?

With heightened sensitivity, you tend to be more in touch with your feelings and thoughts.

随着敏感度的提高,你倾向于更多地接触自己的感受和想法。

Compared to others, you are more able to be aware of and recognize your own strengths, weaknesses, and needs.

与其他人相比,你更能意识并认识到自己的优点、缺点和需要。

Which may result in a richer and satisfying inner life.

这可能会使你拥有更丰富、也更令人满意的内心生活。

Number six, they experience emotions on a deeper level.

第六,他们在更深层次上体验情感。

Are you the type to wear your heart on your sleeve and struggle to mask your true emotions?

你是那种感情外露,要努力掩饰真实情感的人吗?

Highly sensitive people have a tendency to make decisions based on their feelings.

高度敏感者倾向于根据自己的感受做出决定。

Because of how you were able to feel things more deeply than most,

因为你能够比大多数人更深刻地感受事物,

you tend to make decisions based on those feelings and react to situations more emotionally.

所以你倾向于根据这些感受做出决定,并对情况做出更感性的反应。

Number seven, they are their worst critics.

第七,他们是最坏的批评者。

Do you always doubt yourself, especially when you are attempting something challenging?

你是否总是怀疑自己,尤其是尝试挑战性的事情时?

Highly sensitive people are often perfectionist and can sometimes be their own worst critic.

高度敏感者往往是完美主义者,有时会成为最糟糕的批评者。

The stress you may feel when completing a difficult task can even be multiplied

在有人观看和评估的情况下完成一项困难的任务时,

when you are watched and evaluated by others, to the point it affects your performance.

你可能感到的压力翻倍,以至于影响你的表现。

This is also why embarrassing mistakes may tend to stick with you for a very long time.

这也是为什么令人尴尬的错误可能会伴随你很长一段时间。

Number eight, they tend to avoid violent media.

第八,他们倾向于避开暴力媒体。

Do you find watching violent scenes on TV or movies, extremely uncomfortable or unsettling?

你觉得看电视或电影中的暴力场面,让你非常不舒服还是感到不安?

With an increased central nervous system sensitivity, to process subtleties and details,

随着中枢神经系统对处理微妙和细节敏感度的提高,

highly sensitive people do not typically fit into the same category as people who seek adrenaline rush.

高度敏感者通常不属于寻求肾上腺素刺激的人。

Catching a violent or horror movie may be too overstimulating.

看暴力或恐怖电影可能太刺激了。

So how many of these traits did you relate to?

这些特质中有多少与你有关呢?

Do you think you are a highly sensitive person?

你认为自己是高度敏感者吗?

Tell us about it in the comments below.

请在下面的评论中告诉我们。

If you enjoyed this video, please like, and share it with others who may find it helpful too.

如果你喜欢这个视频,请点赞,并与其他可能感觉它有用的人分享。

In an effort to raise awareness about mental health around the world, we started a Korean YouTube translated channel.

为了提高人们对心理健康的认识,我们开设了一个韩国油管翻译频道。

If you know someone who speaks mainly Korean and would benefit from our videos, please share the channel with them.

如果你认识母语是韩语,而且会从视频中受益的人,请与他们分享我们频道。

The link will be in the description.

链接就在描述中。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unwind ['ʌn'waind]

想一想再看

v. 展开,松开

联想记忆
tendency ['tendənsi]

想一想再看

n. 趋势,倾向

联想记忆
awareness [ə'wɛənis]

想一想再看

n. 认识,意识,了解

联想记忆
spontaneity [.spɔntə'ni:iti]

想一想再看

n. 自然性,自生,自发

联想记忆
sensitive ['sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的

联想记忆
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
imaginable [i'mædʒinəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可想像的,可能的

 
perfectionist [pə'fekʃənist]

想一想再看

n. 十全十美主义者,[哲]至善论者

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。