手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

为什么运动时会岔气?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

As people got better at navigating and finding their way with the stars, they designed special tools that helped them to use Polaris to guide them, even across the ocean.

随着人们越来越擅长利用星星导航和找路,他们设计出特殊的工具来帮助他们利用北极星导航,甚至跨越海洋。

It’s amazing that a star can be so helpful, even though it’s super far away.

令人惊讶的是,一颗星星能帮助人这么多,即使它遥不可及。

Oh, hey Jessi!

哦,嘿,杰西!

Do you want to look and see if we can find a bat-shaped constellation?

你想看看我们能不能找到一个蝙蝠形状的星座?

We can certainly try!

我们当然可以试一试!

Before we go, do you want to answer a question from one of our viewers?

在我们离开之前,你想回答我们一位观众的问题吗?

Sure, that sounds fun!

当然,听起来很有趣!

Ok! Today’s question comes from Gemma, age 8.

好的!今天的问题来自8岁的杰玛。

Gemma asks “Why do I get side-aches when I run?”

杰玛问:“为什么我跑步时会岔气?”

Well, side-aches, or side-stitches, are common for many people when they run, swim, and exercise.

很多人跑步、游泳和锻炼时都会岔气。

Side-stitches can hurt, like you’ve pulled a muscle in your side.

岔气可能会痛,就像你拉伤了一侧的肌肉一样。

Doctors don’t actually know for certain what causes them yet, but scientists have some ideas.

医生们还不能确切地知道是什么导致了这些症状,但科学家们有了一些想法。

There are a few body parts near where people feel side-stitches that could be causing the pain.

有几个会引起疼痛让人感觉岔气的身体部位。

First, it could be your diaphragm.

首先,这个部位可能是你的横隔膜。

The diaphragm is a special muscle under your lungs that helps with breathing.

横隔膜是位于肺下的特殊肌肉,有助于呼吸。

When you run, you have to breathe more heavily, and your diaphragm has to work harder.

当跑步时,呼吸会变得很重,横隔膜必须更努力地运转。

Side-aches could be caused by your diaphragm getting sore from working so hard.

岔气可能是因为你的横隔膜因工作太辛苦而酸痛。

Another idea is that the pain could come from the ligaments near your diaphragm.

另一种观点是,疼痛可能来自隔膜附近的韧带。

Ligaments are special body parts inside that help hold your body parts together.

韧带是身体内部的特殊部分,有助于将身体各部分结合在一起。

If the ligaments get jolted around and aren’t used to working hard to hold things together while you run, they could get sore, too.

如果你的韧带晃动,不习惯在你跑步的时候拼命训练,他们也可能会酸痛。

While we don’t yet know exactly what causes side-stitches, doctors know some ways to help avoid them.

虽然我们还不清楚是什么原因导致了岔气,但医生知道一些方法可以帮助避免。

You could wait a little while after you eat before you go run and play, instead of getting up right after.

你可以在吃完饭后等一会儿再去跑步和玩耍,而不是一吃完就起床。

And make sure to stretch your sides and your middle before doing a lot of running around. And keep growing stronger!

在做大量的跑动之前,一定要伸展你的两侧和腰部。使其变得更强健!

As you practice things like running more, your muscles and ligaments can grow stronger, and won’t get tired and sore as easily.

当你练习更多的时候,如跑步,你的肌肉和韧带可以变得更强壮,不会感到疲劳和酸痛。

Thank you for your awesome question, Gemma, and good luck with your running!

谢谢你的问题,杰玛,祝你跑步愉快!

Meanwhile, I think we’ll exercise our eyeballs looking at space.

与此同时,我认为我们应该锻炼一下用眼睛看天空的能力。

Looking at how the night sky changes through the seasons and over big chunks of time can be really fun!

看看夜空是如何随着季节和时间的变化而变化的,这真的很有趣!

The more I learn about constellations and navigating by stars, the more I want to know.

我越了解星座和通过星星导航,我就越想知道。

What constellations have you seen in the night sky?

你在夜空中看到了什么星座?

Have they seemed to move with the seasons?

它们是否似乎随着季节的变化而变化?

What do you think it would be like to find your way using the stars?

你觉得用星星找路会是什么感觉?

Be sure to hit the subscribe button to keep exploring with me, Sam the Bat, Squeaks, and all of our other friends!

一定要点击订阅按钮,与我、山姆、吱吱和我们所有的朋友一起继续探索!

And we’ll see you next time, here at the Fort. Bye!

我们下期在沃斯堡见。再见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,张开
adj. 可伸缩的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。