Chandler: Ooh, Lambchop. How old is that sock? If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.
喔,Lambchop。那只袜子有多旧了?如果我有只袜子在手上戴了三十年,它也会说话的。
Ross: Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch. (Does so.)
好了,我认为有人该换尼古丁贴片了。
Monica: (entering) Hey. Where's Joey?
Joey在哪?
Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong?
Joey吃了我最后一片口香糖,于是我杀了他。你认为这样做是错的吗?
Rachel: I think he's across the hall.
我想他在对面。
Monica: Thanks. (Goes to fetch him.)
谢了。
Ross: (finishing changing Chandler's nicotine patch) There you go.
好了。
Chandler: (deadpan) Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.
噢,我又重拾快乐的生活了。
Ross: Hey Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that PopTart?.. Pheebs?
嗨,Pheeb,你还想吃剩下的果饼吗?
Phoebe: Does anyone want the rest of this PopTart?
谁还想吃剩下的果饼?
Ross: Hey, I might!
嗨,我要。
Phoebe: Sorry. ..You know, those stupid soda people gave me seven thousand dollars for the thumb.
抱歉,知道吗,汽水公司那些笨蛋给了我七千美元当姆指的赔偿金。
All: You're kidding. Oh my God.
开玩笑吧。噢我的天。
Phoebe: And on my way over here, I stepped in gum. ...What is up with the universe?!
在来的路上,我踩到了口香糖……,这世界到是怎么了?