手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第1集 莫妮卡的新室友(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Rachel: Hi, the machine cut me off again. Anyway. Look, look...

嗨,机器又断了我的线路。听着,听着......
Rachel: I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel, but it isn't me, it's not me.
我知道会有无比幸运的女孩成为凡可·巴瑞太太。但不是我,不会是我。
Rachel: And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance to...
而且我现在也不知道我到底是谁。但你得给我机会去......
Ross: I'm divorced. I'm only 26, and I'm divorced!
我离婚了!我才26岁就离婚了!
Joey: Shut up!
闭嘴!
Chandler: Come on, stop!
拜托,打住!
Ross: That only took me an hour.
那只花了我一个小时。
Chandler: You gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento.
你得明白,我们两个还没有比曼妥思时间更长的恋爱关系呢。
Chandler: You, however have had the love of a woman for four years.
而你已经和一个女人相爱四年了。
Chandler: Four years of closeness and sharing, at the end of which she ripped your heart out. That is why we don't do it!
四年的亲近和分享,最后她把你的心给伤透了,这就是为什么我们不这么干!
Chandler: I don't think that was my point!
我认为那不是我的意思!
Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there's only one woman for everybody, y'know? I mean what if you get one woman and that's it.
你知道最可怕的地方是什么吗?假如每个人只有一个女人适合,知道吗?我的意思是,如果你拥有一个女人,就这么多了。
Ross: Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her.
不幸的是,我的情况是,她拥有了一个女人。
Joey: What are you talking about? One woman.
你在说什么呀?"一个女人"?
Joey: That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you.
那就好像你只有一种口味的冰激凌。
Joey: Let me tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla.
让我告诉你,罗斯。哪儿有很多种口味,有Rocky Road口味,Cookie Dough口味,然后还有香草口味。
Joey: You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream.
还可以和糖条,果仁,或者拌着奶油一起吃!
Joey: This is the best thing that ever happened to you!
这是你一生中能够享受的最好的事情了!
Joey: You got married. You were like, what, 8? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!
你结婚了,你当时是几岁,八岁吗?欢迎回到地球!拿好勺子!
Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.
我真不知道我是饿了还是饥渴了。
Stay out of my freezer!
离我的冰箱远点!
Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I...
从她离开我之后,我......
Monica: What? what what...You wanna spell it out with noodles?
什么?怎么啦?你想边吃面条边讲出来?
Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation.
不是,这更应是第五次约会的事情。
Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date? Paul: Isn't there?
就是说还会有第五次约会吗? 没有吗?
Monica: Yeah, yeah. I think there is.
是,是,我觉得有的。
Monica: What were you gonna say?
你刚刚要说什么?
Paul: Well, ever since she left me...I haven't been able to perform...sexually.
好吧,自从她离开我之后,我就一直不能正常过性生活。
Monica: Oh, God! I'm so, I'm so sorry.
噢天啊,我真,真对不起。
Paul: It's ok.
没事。
Monica: Being spit on is probably not what you need right now.
我知道被人吐水应该不是你现在需要的。
Monica: How long?
多久了?
Paul: Two years.
两年。
Monica: Wow. I'm glad you smashed her watch.
哇哦!我真高兴你砸了她的手表。
Pual: So you still think you might want that fifth date?
那你还希望有第五次约会吗?
Monica: Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是的,我希望。
We are gathered here to join Joanie Louise Cunningham, and Charles. Chachi, Chachi, Chachi...in the bonds of holy matrimony.
我们今天聚在这里参加Joanne Louise Cunningham和Charles. ChachiChachiChachi的神圣婚礼。
Rachel: See! But Joanie loved Chachi. That's the difference.
看!可是Joanne爱Chachi。这就是区别。
Ross: "Grab a spoon. " Do you know how long it's been since I grabbed a spoon?
"拿起勺子。" 你知道自从我拿起勺子多久了吗?
Ross: Do the words, "Billy, don't be a hero, " mean anything to you?
"比利,别撑英雄"这句话对你有什么意义吗?
Joey: Great story. But I gotta go. I got a date with Andrea. Angela. No, Andrea. Oh man.
真是个好故事!但是,我得走了。我跟Andrea有个约会,是Angela,不,是Andrea。哦,老天。
Chandler: Andrea's the screamer. Angela has cats.
是爱尖叫的那个,Angela有猫。
Joey: Right, thanks. It's Julie. I'm out of here.
对,谢啦。是Julie,我走了。
Ross: Y'know, here's the thing. Even if I could get it together enough to to ask a woman out...who am I gonna ask?
是这样的,就算我能振作起来去约一个女人出来,我该约谁?
Rachel: Isn't this amazing? I've never made coffee before in my entire life.
是不是很不可思议?我这辈子从来没煮过咖啡。
Chandler: That is amazing. Congratulations.
是很不可思议。 恭喜你。
Rachel: Y'know, I figure if I can make coffee, there isn't anything I can't do.
我想如果我能煮咖啡,没有什么事我做不了。
Chandler: No, I think it's if I can invade Poland, there isn't anything I can't do.
不,我想应该是"如果我能入侵波兰,就没有什么事我做不了。"
Joey: Listen, while you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something...
听着,趁你现在正进入角色,如果你能做个蛋卷之类的东西......
Joey: Although, actually I'm really not that hungry.
事实上,我没那么饥饿。
Monica: Oh, good. Lenny and Squiggy are here.
真不赖,Lenny和Squigy在这里。
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好。 早上好。
Paul: Morning. Joey: Morning, Paul.
早上好。 早上好,保罗。
Rachel: Hello, Paul.
你好,保罗。
Chandler: Hi. Paul, is it?
嗨,保罗,对吗?
Paul: Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你!太感谢你了!
Monica: You stop.
不要这样!
Paul: No, I'm telling you last night was like umm, all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn raising scene in Witness.
不,我给你说啊,昨晚上我就好像我所有的生日、毕业典礼外加大厦落成典礼。
Monica: We'll talk later.
我们回头再聊。
Paul: Thank you.
好的,谢谢你。
Joey: That wasn't a real date. What the hell do you do on a real date?
那还不是真正的约会。那你真正约会时会干什么?
Monica: Shut up and put my table back.
闭嘴,把我的桌子移回去。
Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers,...it doesn't make much of a difference...
好了,孩子们,我要去上班了。如果我不去输入那些数字......那其实也没有什么差别......
Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs?
好像你们都有工作哦?
Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. That's how we buy stuff.
对,我们都有。这样我们才有钱买东西。
Joey: Yeah, I'm an actor.
对,我是演员。
Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?
哇!我有见过你的作品吗?
Joey: I doubt it. Mostly regional work.
可能没有,大部分都是区域性作品。
Monica: Oh wait, wait, unless you happened to catch the Reruns' production of Pinocchio at the little theater in the park?
哦,等等,除非你碰巧在公园了的小剧场了看了皮诺曹的重播。
Joey: Look, it was a job all right?
听着,那也是份工作好吧?
Chandler: "Look, Geppetto. I'm a real live boy. "
瞧,Gippetto,我是个真正的小男孩。
Joey: I will not take this abuse.
我不会把这样的羞辱放在心上。
Chandler: You're right, I'm sorry. "Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy..."
你是对的,对不起,"从前我是木头男孩,木头小男孩"
Joey: You should both know, that he's a dead man.
你们该知道,他死定了。
Joey: Oh, Chandler!
噢,钱德?
Monica: So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay?
你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?
Monica: Did you talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling.
你和巴里谈过吗?我笑得停不下来。
Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.
看得出来,你看起来就好像睡觉时有个衣架塞在你嘴里。
Monica: I know. He's just so...Do you Remember you and Tony Demarco? Oh, yeah.
我知道,他只是太......你还记得你和Tony DeMarco吗?是的,记得。
Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings.
就好像那样。有感觉。
Rachel: Wow, are you in trouble!
哇,你有麻烦了。
Monica: Big time!
太棒了!
Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.
想要婚纱吗?几乎没用过。
Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves here.
我想我们谈的远了点。
Monica: Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day.
好啦,好啦,我要站起来,去工作了,而且不整天想着他
Monica: Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.
或者我只是站起来然后去工作。
Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck!
那么,祝我好运!
Monica: What for?
为什么?
Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those (Thinks) job things.
我要去找那个(思考)工作的事情。
Frannie: Hi, Monica.
嗨,莫妮卡!
Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back. How was Florida?
嘿,Frannie,欢迎回来!在佛罗里达过得怎么样?
Frannie: You had sex, didn't you?
你做爱了,是不?
Monica: How did you do that?
你怎么知道的?
Oh, I hate you.
哦,我恨你。
Frannie: I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So, who?
我拉着我的Roz阿姨穿过鹦鹉丛林,你却在做爱!那么,是和谁?
Monica: You know Paul?
你认识保罗吗?
Frannie: Paul, the wine guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul.
保罗,调酒那个?是呀,我认识保罗。
Monica: You mean, you know Paul like I know Paul?
你认识他就好像我认识他一样?
Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul.
开玩笑吧?保罗还欠我人情呢。
Frannie: Y'know Before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.
在我之前,他已经有两年没有做爱了。
Joey: Of course it was a lie.
当然那是个惯用伎俩!
Monica: Why? ! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that?
为什么?为什么?为什么啊?为什么会有人这样做?
Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than :"To get you into bed. "
我猜我们在寻找一个比把你弄上床更深奥的答案。
Monica: I hate men! I hate men!
我恨男人,我恨男人!
Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe.
不,不要讨厌,你不会想要把他们扔出宇宙的。
Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?
是因为我吗?是不是我有某种气味,只有狗或者有严重感情问题的人才能感觉到?
Phoebe: All right, come here, give me your feet.
好啦,过来这里,把你的脚给我。
Monica: I just thought he was nice, you know?
我原以为他是个好人,知道吗?
Joey: I can't believe you didn't know it was a lie.
我真不敢相信你竟然不知道那是个谎言。
Rachel: Guess what?
猜猜看?
Ross: You got a job?
你得到工作啦?
Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing.
开玩笑吗?我一点经验都没有!
Rachel: I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.
今天我在十二个招聘中被嘲笑了。
Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.
然而你却出乎意料的高兴。
Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!
如果你发现John和David的皮靴打5折你也会高兴的。
Chandler: Oh, how well you know me...
是呀,你多了解我啊......
Rachel: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots" boots.
这就是我的"我不需要工作,我不需要父母,我有我的新皮靴"的靴子!
Monica: How did you pay for them?
你用什么付帐的?
Rachel: Uh, credit card.
额,信用卡。
Monica: And who pays for that?
那谁付帐单呢?
Rachel: Um...my...father.
额......我......爸爸。
Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want.
噢天哪,拜托大家,这样真的有必要吗?我的意思是,我随时可以忍住不乱花钱的。
Monica: C'mon, Rache, you can't live off your parents your whole life.
拜托,瑞秋,你总不能一辈子靠父母。
Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married.
我知道,这就是为什么我要结婚。
Phoebe: C'mon, Give her a break. It's hard being on your own for the first time.
拜托,让她喘口气。第一次独立生活是很困难的。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen.
不客气,记得我第一次来这个城市时才十四岁。
Phoebe: My mom had just killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody.
我妈妈刚自杀,我的继父又进了监狱,然后来到这里,我谁都不认识。
Phoebe: And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority. And then he killed himself.
然后结果是我和一个在港务局给人擦车窗的白化病人住在一起。最后他也自杀了。
Phoebe: And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.
然后我找到按摩这份工作。所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受。
Ross: The word you're looking for is: 'Anyway'...
你想说的话是:"无论如何"......
Monica: All right, you ready?
好了,准备好了吗?
No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready!
不不不,我没准备好,我怎么会准备好!
Rachel: "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute? ?"
"嘿,瑞秋!你准备好不带降落伞就跳出飞机了?"
Rachel: Come on, I can't do this!
不要这样,我做不到!
Monica: You can, I know you can!
你行,我知道你行!
Rachel: I don't think so.
我不这么认为。
Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything!
来吧,你都会自己泡咖啡!你什么都可以!
C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,...
来吧,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪......
Rachel: Y'know what? I think we can just leave it at that. Kind of like a symbolic gesture.
知道吗?我想我们这样就可以了。就好像是某个象征性行动。
Rachel, that was a library card.
瑞秋!那是图书卡!
Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut......
剪、剪、剪、剪、剪、剪......
Chandler: Y'know, if you listen very closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream.
知道吗,如果你仔细听,你们也许可以听到上千个商家的尖叫。
Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it.
欢迎来到真实世界!它很糟糕,但是你会喜欢的!
Monica: Well, that's it. You gonna crash on the couch?
好啦,就这样了,你要在沙发上睡?
Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime.
不,我得偶尔回趟家。
Monica: You be okay?
你还好吗?
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor.
嘿,莫妮卡,看我在地上找到了什么?
Rachel: What?
怎么了?
Monica: That's Paul's watch. You just put it back where you found it.
那是保罗的手表。你把它放回原处吧。
Rachel: Oh, boy!
哦,孩子们,
Monica: Alright. Good night, everybody.
好啦。好吧,晚安,各位。
Monica: Good night.
晚安。
Ross: Oh, no, oh no no, go go go. Rachel: oh, sorry. No, you have it, really, I don't want it.
哦不,哦不不,你拿去吧。哦,对不起,你拿吧,我不想要。
Ross: Split it?
分着吃?
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Ross: You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you. Rachel: I knew.
你可能不知道,在高中的时候,我曾暗恋过你。 我知道。
Ross: You did! Oh...I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
你知道!噢......我一直想着你只是觉得我是Monica的书呆子哥哥。
Rachel: I did.
我是这么认为的。
Ross: Oh...
噢......
Ross: Listen, do you think...? And try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here,
听着,你觉得......?不要受我的脆弱的影响。
Ross: but do you think it would be okay if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe?
但是你觉得如果我约你出去可以吗?有时候?可能?
Yeah. Maybe.
当然,可能。
Ross: Okay...Okay, maybe I will.
好吧...... 好吧,可能我会的......
Rachel: Good night.
晚安。
Ross: Good night.
晚安。
Monica: See ya. Wait, wait. Hey, what's with you? I just grabbed a spoon.
再见......等等,你怎么了? 我只是刚刚拿起一个勺子。
Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here.
我真不敢相信我的耳朵。
Phoebe: I can't believe what I'm hearing here...
我真不敢相信我的耳朵......
Monica: What? II said you had a...
怎么啦,我说你有个......
Phoebe: What I said you had...
我说你有个......
Monica: Would you stop?
你能不能停下来?
Phoebe: Oh, was I doing it again?
噢,我又来了?
All: Yes!
没错!
Monica: I said you had a nice butt. It's just not a great butt.
我只是说你有个不错的臀部,但不是个很棒的臀部。
Joey: Oh, you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit ya.
噢,如果它不凑过来打你一下,你是不知道它是不是很棒的臀部的。
Ross: There's an image.
想象一下。
Rachel: Would anybody like more coffee?
有人还要咖啡吗?
Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it?
是你煮的,还是你只是服务一下?
Rachel: I'm just serving it.
我只是服务一下。
Yeah, I'll have a cup of coffee.
好吧,我要杯咖啡。
Chandler: Kids, new dream. I'm in Las Vegas.
孩子们,新的梦...... 我在拉斯维加斯。
Ahh, Miss? More coffee?
小姐?能再来点咖啡吗?
Rachel: Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there?
哦,打扰一下,你能把这个给拿到那边吗?
Rachel: Go ahead. Thank you.
继续呀。谢谢。
Rachel: Sorry. Okay, Las Vegas.
对不起。好啦,拉斯维加斯。
Chandler: Ok, So...I'm in Las Vegas. I'm Liza Minnelli.
我在拉斯维加斯......我是Liza Minelli。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
hanger ['hæŋə]

想一想再看

n. 挂钩,衣架,悬挂物

 
symbolic [sim'bɔlik]

想一想再看

n. 代号 adj. 象征的,符号的

 
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
severe [si'viə]

想一想再看

adj. 剧烈的,严重的,严峻的,严厉的,严格的

联想记忆
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
turtle ['tə:tl]

想一想再看

n. 海龟

联想记忆
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。