手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第六季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集 单身派对上的斗殴

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Take your time.

别着急慢慢想
Do you have to get that?
你要接电话吗
It might be my campaign office.
可能是我的竞选办公室打来的
Hello.
Hello?
Hi, Mrs. Florrick.
您好,福瑞克夫人
This is Michael Browning from Fiscal One.
我是理财一线的迈克尔·布朗宁
How are you doing today-- pretty good?
您今天过得如何,很好吗
I'm not interested, thank you.
我不感兴趣,谢谢你
Do you know you might be paying more
您知道您每月支付的
in monthly credit fees than you should be?
信用卡费用可能是超额的吗
Thank you. Good-bye. Sizable sav...
谢谢你,再见,节省数目可观的
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
Yes. Uh, I'm sorry, um,
是的,抱歉
what was the question again?
刚才的问题是什么
The names of some friends I can interview?
说几个我能采访的朋友
Just to get a fuller picture?
这样我才能有更全面的了解
Can I have a think on that?
我能再考虑一下吗
Sure. Um, why don't we turn to...
当然,不如我们改谈
Will Gardner?
威尔·加德纳吧
I think it might be a nice place to start your memoir,
我觉得你的回忆录从这里开始会很棒
a brush with violence, you know,
浅谈一下社会暴力
and then we go back to when you got started in the law.
然后我们再回到你初识法律的时候
I'm just trying to find a structure here.
我只是想设计一个框架
Hello.
Hello, Mrs. Florrick, how are you doing today?
您好,福瑞克夫人,您今天好吗
Thank you, I'm not interested.
谢谢你,我不感兴趣
I am calling from the Cancer Prevention League.
我来自预防癌症协会
Thank you, good-bye.
谢谢你,再见
Grace. Hi, how was school?
格蕾丝,嗨,在学校过得如何
Good. M-Mom, what are you doing?
很好,妈妈,你在做什么
Nothing.
没什么
I just thought we'd grab some pizza tonight.
我在想我们今晚可以一起去吃披萨
Oh, I'm just dropping off my books.
我只是回来放书
Janine's already downstairs. I have college prep tonight.
洁宁已经在楼下了,今晚有大学预备课
Oh, right, I forgot.
对,我忘了
I'm gonna grab a bite beforehand.
我得提前吃饭
I'll be back 11:00. Okay. Love you.
11点前回来,好的,爱你
Oh, and there's a package by the door. Love you, too.
门外有个包裹,我也爱你
Hello, Mrs. Solomon.
您好,所罗门夫人
I wanted to thank you
我想要感谢您
for your $345 contribution.
捐赠了345美元
Thank you for your $100 contribution,
感谢您捐赠了100美元
Mr. Turgensenton-tonkwanlon.
特尔金森唐,唐匡伦先生,马克·格林
I'm angry, too.
我也很愤怒
But I want you to know...
但我希望您知道
well, I'm sorry you feel that way.
您这么想我很抱歉
Hello, Mr. Tatro?
您好,塔特罗先生
Yeah, who's this?
是的,哪位
Uh, this is Alicia Florrick, and I want...
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克,我想
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, it's her. Babe, it's Alicia.
天呐,是她,宝贝,是艾丽西娅
What?
什么
Uh, I wanted to call and thank you, sir.
我想致电感谢您,先生
We pretty much gave up.
我们基本上放弃了
I called you 30 times.
我给你打了30个电话
Can you do it, Alicia? C-Can you help?
你能做到吗,艾丽西娅,你能帮我吗
Uh... I'm-I'm sorry, Mr. Tatro,
对不起,塔特罗先生
I think there's... might be some confusion here.
是不是有什么误会
I'm just calling you to thank you for your donation.
我打电话是为了感谢您的捐赠
I didn't make a donation, Alicia.
我没捐钱,艾丽西娅
I kept leaving messages at your campaign office because
我一直在给你的竞选办公室留言
I couldn't get you at work.
因为我打不通你公司的电话
Brett Tatro?
布雷特·塔特罗
Yes.
是的
Attempted murder. Yes.
杀人未遂罪,是的
You got me off six years ago.
六年前你帮我脱罪
I was the bouncer at the strip joint. Yeah.
我是脱衣舞夜总会的保镖,是啊
I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't know who you were.
对不起,我刚才不清楚你是谁
Alicia,
艾丽西娅
I was arrested four months ago
我四个月前被逮捕了
on first-degree murder charges.
被控一级谋杀罪
Oh, my God,
我的天呐
I'm so sorry. Yeah, well, it's the same case,
我很抱歉,是的,是同一桩案件
Alicia. It's the same case.
艾丽西娅,是同一桩案件
What do you mean it's the same case?
你说同一桩案件是什么意思
I mean the same case you got me off for--
就是你帮我脱罪的那桩案件
they're trying me again.
他们要再次审判我
They can't do that, Brett.
他们不能这么做,布雷特
You were found not guilty.
你已经被判无罪了
Jeff died.
杰夫死了
The man they said that I punched in 2009,
2009年他们说我揍过的那个男人
he-he just died.
他刚刚死了
They said it doesn't matter that you got me off
他们说即使你为我摆脱了
for attempted murder.
谋杀未遂罪也无妨
I can now be tried for murder.
我现在会以谋杀罪被审判
Alicia, I... I need your help.
艾丽西娅,我需要你的帮助
Brett, I...
布雷特,我
Let me get you the name of a good lawyer.
让我帮你联系一个好律师
No, wait, no, you're a good lawyer.
不,等等,不,你就是个好律师
No. I-I mean,
不,我是说
yes, but I'm not practicing law anymore.
是的,但我现在不做律师了
Alicia, I'm going to court tomorrow.
艾丽西娅,我明天就要出庭了
Just... just come by and observe?
你能过来旁听吗
I have a good lawyer for you, Brett.
我有个很好的律师人选,布雷特
Let me talk to him, I will call you back.
让我跟他谈谈,我再打电话给你
Are we incognito?
我们在搞地下接头吗
We are. Laying low. Thanks for coming.
是的,低调点,谢谢你能来
No problem.
没问题
So this case-- it's an old client.
这个案子,是个老客户
It's really unjust.
非常不公正
After six years, they're going after him for murder.
过了六年,他们想以谋杀罪再起诉他
I don't know if I can take
我不知道能否承受
the work load, Alicia.
这样的工作量,艾丽西娅
I'm deep in two mail fraud trials right now.
我现在忙着两桩邮件欺诈案的审理
But you should do it.
但你应该接手
Oh, no. I...
不,我
I'd do more harm than good.
我接手只会弊大于利
What? Why?
怎么了,为什么
Um, because I'm busy with this memoir, and...
因为我忙着整理回忆录,而且
And... I'm... Well, I'm having...
而且怎样,我,我正面临着
a crisis of confidence, and it's taking up all my time.
信任危机,所以大部分时间都被占用了
I see. So it probably wouldn't help
我明白了,那么劝你重操旧业
to tell you to get back on the horse, then?
可能帮不上什么忙吧
It's just different when you're embarrassed
狼狈不堪时还要接受众人的注目
and everyone's staring at you.
这种感觉很不一样
For what?
为什么众人都在关注你
The election.
因为竞选
Well, here's the good news.
有个好消息
You're not that important.
你没那么重要
People aren't staring at you.
人们没有关注你
People are way too busy getting on with their lives, okay?
人人都在忙于自己的生活,好吗
So... do it.
所以,接手吧
Help this guy. He needs your help.
帮帮这个人,他需要你的帮助
Stop thinking about yourself, and
别再想你自己的事
think about him.
为他想想
I can't take another failure.
我没法承受再一次失败了
Oh, well, then don't fail.
那么,就不要失败
We asked for the record... The defense would like...
我们要求查看记录,被告方想要
...of the earlier trial. ...the transcripts.
之前的审判,文字记录
If I could finish-Your Honor, this is a travesty.
请允许我说完,法官阁下,这太滑稽了
The defense attorney is arguing double jeopardy,
辩方律师提到"一事不再理"原则
but Mr. Tatro is not being accused of the same crime.
但塔特罗先生两次被起诉的罪名是不同的
Your Honor, if I could speak.
法官阁下,我能说几句吗
In 2009 we needed to prove that Mr. Tatro
2009年时我们需要证明塔特罗先生
had a specific intent to kill Mr. Jeffrey Garrix.
对杰弗里·加里斯先生有谋杀意图
And they failed. They did not...
当时就没能证明,他们没有
But now the charge is first- degree murder,
但是现在罪名是一级谋杀
and we don't need to prove intent.
我们不需要再证明意图了
This is an injustice. My father is a...
这是种不公正,我父亲是一个
Excuse me. My-my client is a father of three.
抱歉,我的当事人是三名孩子的父亲
He's not a criminal. I can't see what that has to do
他不是个罪犯,我不知道当父亲
with the charge, Your Honor.
和是不是罪犯有什么关系,法官阁下
In 2009,
2009年
Mr. Tatro viciously and repeatedly punched
塔特罗先生对一位年轻人
and kicked a young man,
进行了残暴的殴打
putting him into a coma. A coma he recovered from.
致其昏迷,但他之后苏醒了啊
And now that young man has died
但如今那位青年不幸离世
due to those injuries in 2009.
死因正是2009年留下的创伤
Okay, thank you both.
好了,谢谢你们两位
Is this your first criminal trial, Ms. Audrey?
这是你第一次刑事审判吗,奥德利女士
It is, Your Honor. But it doesn't have to be
是,法官阁下,但若你驳回案件
if you rule against the prosecution.
我们就不用走到庭审阶段了
Unfortunately, ASA Brody is right on the law.
可惜布罗迪助理检察官的起诉是合法的
This is not double jeopardy.
"一事不再理"原则在这里不适用
So commence pretrial motions tomorrow.
明天开始审前动议
Oh, Alicia. Thank you.
艾丽西娅,谢谢你来
I'm just here to check it out, Brett, that's all.
我只是来看看,布雷特,仅此而已
Uh, you remember my wife Josie?
还记得我妻子乔思吗
Oh, yes, hi. I didn't know you got married.
哦,你好,我不知道你们结婚了
Five years ago.
已经五年了
Three little girls. They're adorable.
生了三个女儿,好可爱
Wouldn't even exist if you hadn't gotten me off.
要不是你当年帮我脱罪,就没有这一切
Can you believe I'd be halfway through my sentence right now?
谁能相信已经六年了
Six years into a 12-year sentence.
被判的刑期已经过了一半
What did you think about Amber?
你觉得安珀怎么样
Your lawyer? Good.
你们的律师吗,挺好的
She's a little nervous. She couldn't get a word in edgewise.
她有点紧张,她根本都插不上嘴
Well, Matan can be rough on new lawyers.
是,马坦对新手律师来说是有点难搞
He was that way with me.
他那时候对我也一样
I was just as nervous.
我也一样紧张
But you won.
但是你赢了
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Excuse me for a minute.
我离开一下
I didn't know you were on this, Alicia.
我不知道你也在跑这案子,艾丽西娅
I'm just here observing, that's all.
我只是来旁听的而已
It should be more interesting this time around.
这次应该比上次有趣多了
Not so easy to win. Really? Why's that?
可没那么容易赢,是吗,为什么
There's a hole in your case.
你们当时的处理有漏洞
A hole? What hole?
漏洞,什么漏洞
You know, hey,
对了
sorry about the election.
选举的事很遗憾
People can be mean at first, but they'll forget soon enough.
人们一开始会对你刻薄,但很快就忘了
A few months, it'll be like it never happened.
不出几个月,就像什么事都没发生过了
Just like Peter.
就像彼得那事
Okay, let's get started.
案子我接了,我们开始吧
Alicia? Hi, how are you?
艾丽西娅,你还好吗
Good, actually, thank you.
很好,谢谢你
Uh, this is a business call.
我是为公事打来的
What business?
什么公事
Do you remember Brett Tatro?
你还记得布雷特·塔特罗吗
Attempted murder. We fought it our first year.
谋杀未遂,我们入职第一年接的案子
He called here a few times,
他来过几次电话
but we don't take cases like that anymore.
但我们已经不接那种案子了
Well, I need, uh, the file on the case.
那个,我需要案子的资料
Uh, I don't want to go through David Lee
我不想还要经过大卫·李
and deal with the usual hassle.
还有那些繁复的正式程序了
Are you representing him, Alicia?
你要代理他吗,艾丽西娅
I am.
是的
Well, that's...
那很
that's... that's great.
那很好啊
Sure, I'll get the files over. Where?
行啊,我把资料给你,送去哪
Oh, just to my apartment.y
送到我家就行
Oh. Right. You... Your apartment.
哦,对,你家里
And, Cary,
还有,凯里
do you remember if there was a hole in that case?
你记不记得当时案子有什么漏洞的
Anything we missed in the defense?
辩护的时候有什么遗漏的地方
No, but it was a long time ago. Why?
不记得,但过去太久了,怎么了
Matan seems to think there's a hole he can exploit.
马坦似乎认为我们有他能利用的漏洞
Well, my guess is you'll find it in the files.
我想你看看资料应该能发现
We were completists back then.
那时的我们都是完美主义者
Took notes on everything.
事无巨细全记下来了
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry, do you mind if I record this?
不好意思,不介意我录一下音吧
I just don't want to miss anything.
我不想漏掉什么东西
Uh, no. Sure, sure.
不介意,没事
So how's this work again?
再说一下这是怎么操作的
Well,
是这样
Stern, Lockhart & Gardner offer a certain number
斯特恩,洛克哈特&加德纳律所会提供
of associate hours to pro bono cases like yours.
一定量律师工时做无偿代理,你这就是
Free of charge. Well, I didn't do it.
免费的,好吧,不是我干的
I didn't beat that guy up.
我没有打那小子
Jeff Garrix? Yeah, him.
杰夫·加里斯,没错
I didn't lay a hand on him.
我没动过他一根指头
Um, where did you meet him?
那么,你是在哪里遇到他的
Was it at the nightclub?
是在那家夜店里吗
No, it was, uh, it was earlier than that.
不是,比那更早
Dakota had a bachelor party at the Sheraton. 12 guests.
达科塔在喜来登一个12人单身派对表演
Jeff Garrix was there? Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am,
杰夫·加里斯也在那,是的,女士
he thought that they had paid for topless and bottomless,
他以为请的是那种全脱光的舞女
so I had to explain to him the rules. And he got angry?
所以我只好跟他解释清楚,他怒了
Yeah. Silly college kid.
是,愚蠢的大学生
So then he followed you back to the Pink Sapphire?
之后他跟着你回到粉色蓝宝石夜店
Yeah, Dakota left behind some business cards.
对,达科塔把名片落在那儿了
And that's where you got in the fight with him
你就是在那儿和他打起来的吗
in the parking lot? Nah, nah,
在停车场,不是
I wasn't in the parking lot.
我根本不在停车场
The police said they arrested you for fighting him
警方说是因为你殴打他
in the parking lot. Yeah, I mean, I know.
在停车场被捕的,我知道
But like I told them, I wasn't there.
但我也跟他们说了,我当时不在那儿
Well, where were you?
那你在哪里
I was with Lexie.
我和莱克茜在一起
The tape recorder is just to aid me in my note-taking.
用采访机是为了帮助我记笔记的
Sure. Anything you need.
当然,你自便
You want some water? No, thank you.
要喝点水吗,不用了,谢谢
So, um...
那么
...you were with Brett during the fight?
斗殴发生的时候你是和布雷特在一起吧
Oh, yeah. In my dressing room.
是的,在我的更衣室里
I wasn't feeling so good that night.
那天晚上我身体不太舒服
So...
你是
you're that lady with the husband, right?
那个人的老婆,对吧
That's kind of vague.
我没听懂
Yeah, um, I mean
额,我是指
the guy in jail. With the prostitutes.
那个因为召妓坐牢的人
I am.
是的
I thought that was pretty cool--
我觉得你在这种情况下还支持他
you standing by him.
非常了不起
Thank you. So, anything else, Lexie?
谢谢,莱克茜,还有别的信息吗
Anything about Brett?
关于布雷特的
Just that he's innocent.
他是无辜的
And you'll testify to that? Definitely.
你愿意出庭作证吗,当然
It's my du...
这是我应该...
Now, Brett, if you weren't in the parking lot fight,
布雷特,如果你没卷入停车场的斗殴
how did you get these bruises on your face?
你脸上的这些伤痕是在哪弄的
All right, from-from Jeff Garrix.
好吧,跟杰夫·加里斯弄的
But at the Sheraton.
不过是在喜来登酒店里
We got in a fight over whether he had just topless or not.
我们为他穿没穿上衣的事情打了起来
Alicia,
艾丽西娅
do you have a moment?
有空吗
Yes, of course.
来了
Thank you, Mr....
谢谢
You've probably noticed
你们应该已经发现了
a lot of this firm is about cooperation.
咱们事务所非常重视合作
We're a family here, and we like to work together.
我们就像一个大家庭一样团结协作
Now, I know you two are in competition,
我知道你们俩是竞争对手
and competition is always a healthy thing,
而竞争永远都是一件好事
but I want you to work on this pro bono case together.
但我希望你们能够合作处理这个公益案件
The Brett Tatro case.
布雷特·塔特罗的案子
I'm already deep into it, Ms. Lockhart.
我已经做了不少了,洛克哈特女士
Yes, and Cary will be your second chair.
很好,凯里会是你的次席律师
Use him as your stalking horse.
让他来给你打掩护
That's how we improve. Okay?
这样我们才能进步,好吗
Is there anything either of you want to say?
你们俩还有什么想说的吗
No. All good. Same here.
没有了,一样
You take the other bouncer-Daniel.
你去搞定另外一个保安,丹尼尔
Yeah, I'll take Jeff Garrix, too.
好的,杰夫·加里斯也交给我
He won't talk to the defense.
他不会和辩方律师说话的
He might... if it's the right defense.
那要看辩方律师是谁了
My lawyer told me not to talk to you.
我的律师叫我不要跟你说话
Said you'd just try and distort what I say in court.
他说你会想方设法歪曲我的证词
Well, do I look like someone who would do that?
我看上去像是那种人吗
So, how are your legs?
你的腿感觉怎么样了
It's my spine. Your client kicked me in the back,
是脊柱,你的当事人踢了我后背
almost crippled me for life.
差点让我终生瘫痪
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Kalinda. Kalinda what?
凯琳达,全名呢
Kalinda none of your business.
凯琳达·与你无关
Brett Tatro said that you also had an encounter
布雷特·塔特罗说你们在停车场碰面之前
at the Sheraton prior to the parking lot.
在喜来登酒店就遇到了
Oh, really? How convenient for him.
是吗,真是撒谎都不脸红
He has to explain away his bruises somehow.
他总得解释他的伤痕
So you're saying there was no fight earlier in the evening?
你是说那天晚上早些时候并没有斗殴发生
I wasn't even in the room with him.
我根本都没和他一起在那个房间
It was a suite.
那是个套房
Some of us were watching football in the bedroom.
我们有几个人在卧室里面看橄榄球赛
We don't really allow bachelor parties in here anymore.
我们已经不允许在这里举办单身汉派对了
It was one of the last ones. Because of the fight?
那次就是最后的几次了,因为打架
And all the noise. The guests complained.
还有巨大的噪音,很多客人投诉
I had to come down here and send them out,
我不得不下楼叫他们离开
and told them to go to their strip joint,
跟他们说如果想要放纵的话
if that's really what they wanted to do.
去找个脱衣舞俱乐部更合适
Where's the TV?
电视去哪了
We don't have one in here
没有电视
while we're switching to flat screen.
因为我们正在更换平板电视
Was there a TV in here
单身汉派对那天晚上
on the night of the bachelor party?
这里有电视吗
No.
没有
Garrix couldn't have been watching football on TV,
加里斯不可能在看橄榄球赛
because there was no TV.
因为这里根本没有电视
You're sure?
你确定吗
Positive.
百分之百
Okay, good.
太好了
And get the stripper, too.
还有那个脱衣舞娘
The one who went to the bachelor party. Dakota.
出现在派对上的那个,达科塔
Yeah. Get her to confirm that there was no TV.
对,让她确定没有电视这件事
Good. I will. Oh, and, Alicia,
好的,我会的,还有,艾丽西娅
write this down-- 1219 Berkoff.
记一下这个地址,贝科夫路1219号
Okay, got it. What is it?
记了,这是什么
It's where I'm buying you drinks tonight.
这是今天晚上我请你喝酒的地方
You don't have to do that.
你没必要这样的
I was just doing my job.
我只是在完成我的工作
8:00 p.m., 1219 Berkoff.
晚上8点,贝科夫路1219号
Let go! No!
放手,不
Yeah, the bachelor party started out fine,
没错,那个单身汉派对一开始还挺好的
but it got kind of touch-and-go.
之后情况就不太好了
And did you see the victim,
你有没有在卧室看到受害人
Jeff Garrix, in the bedroom? Mm-hmm.
杰夫·加里斯,看到了
Was there a TV... Was he watching a TV there?
他当时在看电视吗
No, 'cause there wasn't a TV.
没有,因为那里没有电视
Okay, good, great. And
好的,太好了
when the bachelor party followed you back here,
当你回到单身汉派对的时候
there was a fight in the parking lot, right? Yeah.
在停车场发生了斗殴,是的
But Brett wasn't there 'cause he was taking care
但是布雷特不在场,因为他当时
of a sick Lexie, right?
在照顾身体不舒服的莱克茜,是吗
Well, I know that's what Brett said.
我知道布雷特是这么说的
Are you saying that's not true?
你意思是他在撒谎
Well, I don't want to hurt Brett.
我不想伤害布雷特
Let me stop you right there, Dakota.
让我们先暂停一下,达科塔
Alicia, why don't we just... why don't we turn off the tape?
艾丽西娅,我们把录音机关了吧
Now, I don't know what you were gonna say, Dakota,
达科塔,我不知道你会怎么说
but I want to tell you,
但是我想告诉你的是
Brett's whole defense is his alibi.
布雷特所有的辩词都基于他的不在场证明
You, of course, should testify to the truth.
当然,你出庭作证要说实话
Just know that if you contradict Brett's alibi,
只是如果你反驳布雷特的不在场证明
it might hurt him.
可能会对他很不利
You want me to say
你想让我说
Brett's telling the truth? No.
布雷特没有说谎,不
I want you to be careful
我只是希望你认真思考
in your understanding of what you might say.
你说的每句话可能导致的后果
Cary, you can't do that.
凯里,你不能这样
Do what? Tell her to lie.
不能哪样,让她撒谎
I didn't tell her to lie.
我没叫她撒谎
I told her about the consequences
我只是告诉她一切可能发生的结果
of her actions, that's all.
仅此而已
Oh, come on. Are you serious?
得了吧,你是认真的吗
She was about to contradict Brett's alibi.
她本来是要反驳布雷特的不在场证明的
We don't know that.
那可说不好
This is not the way I want to practice the law.
我可不想当这样的律师
Oh, what, you mean successfully?
所以你不想当成功律师吗
So, what if the prosecution gets to her?
如果他们起诉她怎么办
They won't.
不会的
We have an alibi witness.
我们有不在场证明的证人了
That's all we need.
这就是我们需要的
There's the hole.
问题出在这了
It's not Dakota anymore.
没有达科塔了
It's Dani. Sorry, Dani.
我现在叫丹妮,抱歉,丹妮
I just have a few questions.
我有几个问题
Not pink.
别用粉色
What is she, a wedding cake?
她是什么,结婚蛋糕吗
You're doing very well. Yeah.
你做得很不错,是啊
Saved up my money from those two years dancing.
那两年跳舞存下来的钱
By the way, no one here knows that I used to do that,
对了,这里没人知道我以前做过那个
so let's keep it quiet?
所以帮我保密好吗
What do you need?
你需要什么
You know Brett's being prosecuted again?
你知道布雷特又被指控了吗
I heard. I'm sorry.
听说了,我很遗憾
Has the prosecution approached you about that night?
检方有就那晚的事找过你吗
No. Why? Will they?
没有,怎么了,他们会来找我吗
They might. They think
可能会,他们认为
there was a hole in our last defense.
我们上次的辩护有漏洞
And I know you had some...
我知道你对布雷特的
hesitation about Brett's alibi.
不在场证明有些疑虑
You're wondering if I'll contradict his alibi?
你在想我是不是会否认他的证词吗
No, I just want to lay out the consequences
不是,我只是想列出否认
for contradicting Brett and Lexie's alibi.
布雷特和莱克茜的证词会产生的后果
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I see no upside to dredging up my past
翻出我的过去
in any shape or form.
对我没什么好处
Give me a minute, will you?
稍等一会,好吗
Of course, Dakot... Dani.
当然可以,达科,丹妮
Here's the thing.
是这样的
I may not be a problem,
问题可能不在我这
but did you hear about Lexie?
你听说莱克茜的事了吗
No. What?
没有,怎么了
She died... four years ago.
她死了,四年前死的
Drug overdose. Really sad.
吸毒过量,真的很可悲
Maybe that's the hole in the defense.
或许那就是辩护的漏洞所在
I'll drop the charge to second-degree.
我把指控降到二级谋杀
That's the lowest I'll go. Come on.
我最低只能到这了,得了吧
The victim could have died
受害人可能死于
for any one in a million reasons.
几百万个原因中的某一个
32 years old, he dies from a brain hemorrhage
三十二岁,死于脑出血
doctors can tie directly
医生可以直接
to that fight in 2009.
把这与2009年的打架挂上钩
Matan, you lost six years ago. Get over it.
马坦,六年前你输了,忘了这事吧
I have a stronger case this time.
这次我的案子更有力
Because Lexie's dead?
因为莱克茜死了吗
I don't need Lexie.
我不需要莱克茜
I have her testimony from 2009.
我有她2009年的证词
Then reject my deal.
那就拒绝我的提议
What do you have, Matan?
你有什么,马坦
What I have is some advice for you.
我有的是给你的建议
You go to trial, you'll lose.
如果你上法庭,你就会输
That's first-degree murder, 20 years minimum,
那可是一级谋杀,最低二十年监禁
serving every single day.
服刑期一天都不能少
I'll see you in court.
我们法庭上见
Mrs. Florrick. I am such a fan.
福瑞克夫人,我是你的超级粉丝
I'm so glad you'll be joining me.
我很高兴你会跟我一起
Oh, thank you. I'm glad, too.
谢谢你,我也很高兴
I told my mom I'd be working with you.
我告诉我妈妈我会跟你一起工作
She wanted me to get a picture.
她要我拍张照片
Do you mind? Um...
你介意吗
She loved how you stood by your husband.
她喜欢你站在你丈夫旁边的样子
She wants to meet you.
她想跟你见面
Okay, let's talk strategy for a minute,
好了,我们谈一下策略
Brett. Amber?
布雷特,安珀
Yes. Good. Hold on. I'm just sending this.
好,稍等一下,我发送一下这个
Okay, the whole point is to win in pretrial motions.
好,重点就是要赢得审前动议
If this goes to trial, the jury can do anything.
如果上法庭的话,陪审团怎么判都有可能
Even if you are innocent,
即便你是无辜的
Judge Dunaway isn't my biggest fan.
达纳韦法官不怎么喜欢我
So I'm gonna need you, Amber,
所以我会需要你,安珀
to take some of the motions.
来采取一些行动
I'm ready. Excited really.
我准备好了,真的很激动
How do you want to attack this?
你想怎么来打场官司
All rise. Court is now in session.
全体起立,法院现在开庭
The Honorable Judge Dunaway presiding.
由尊敬的达纳韦法官主审
Thank you all. You may sit.
谢谢大家,你们可以坐下了
Mr. Brody and Ms. Audrey...
布罗迪先生及奥德利女士
Well, actually, you... you have someone new here.
实际上,你们今天有新人
Yes, Your Honor. Alicia Florrick,
是的,法官阁下,艾丽西娅·福瑞克
asking leave of the court to join as co-counsel.
请求法院许可我作为协理律师
Any objections, Mr. Brody?
有反对意见吗,布罗迪先生
None, Your Honor.
没有,法官阁下
We do not hold the recent election scandal
我们决不会拿最近的选举丑闻
against Alicia Florrick at all.
来对付艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Of course, that's why you brought it up,
当然,所以你才提出来
so it won't be held against her.
不会用它来对她不利
Yes, Mrs. Florrick,
可以,福瑞克夫人
you are more than welcome to join the party.
非常欢迎你加入
Take a seat.
坐吧
Now, pretrial motions-- what do you have?
审前动议,你们有什么要辩护的
Argue for the inclusion of the transcript now.
现在争取庭审记录
Your Honor, the defense would like the transcripts to be...
法官阁下,辩方希望庭审记录应该
We ask that the record of the earlier trial be excluded
因上次的庭审记录有偏见,我们请求将其
from the records as prejudicial, Your Honor.
排除不用,法官阁下
The prosecution wants to exclude this transcript for...
控方想排除庭审记录
Yes, we do.
是的,我们是想
The jury should have a clean hearing of the evidence.
陪审团应当直接听取证词
We're not arguing that.
我们没有辩论那个
They should not be tainted by the knowledge
他们不应当受到
of an earlier trial. Hold on.
上次审判的干扰,等等
Let the defense speak.
让辩方讲
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢您,法官阁下
I'm not... uh...
我没有
It's okay.
没关系
Take a breath. Thank you.
深呼吸,谢谢
The prosecution is trying to prevent the jury
检方试图阻止陪审团
from hearing Brett's alibi.
听到布雷特的不在场证明
One of the witnesses has died,
证人之一已经死了
and our only record of her testimony
我们对她证词的仅有记录
is in this previous trial.
就在前一个案子里
She's exactly right, Your Honor.
她说得很对,法官阁下
That's exactly why we want to exclude this transcript.
这正是我们要排除庭审记录的原因
Because this witness,
因为这个证人
a stripper named Lexie Bromwich,
一个叫莱克茜·布罗米奇的脱衣舞女
perjured herself on the stand.
在证人席上伪造了证据
Do you have evidence to that effect?
你有证据证明吗
Why, I do.
怎么了,我有啊
Thank you, Mrs. Florrick.
谢谢你,福瑞克夫人
Uh, Daniel Cain.
丹尼尔·卡因
Uh, my occupation now is...:
我现在的职业
not much.
不算是什么职业
Beer drinker.
啤酒男
Um, but I used to work as a bouncer at the Pink Sapphire.
但我曾在粉色蓝宝石夜店当保安
You worked with the defendant Mr. Tatro?
你曾与塔特罗先生共事吗
Yes, I did.
是的
Hey, Brett.
布雷特
Do you have any memory of Lexie Bromwich?
你还记得莱克茜·布罗米奇吗
Yeah, I do.
记得
I went to her funeral. Poor kid.
我参加了她的葬礼,可怜的孩子
Do you have reason to disbelieve
你有理由不相信
her testimony from the first trial?
她在第一次审判中的证词吗
Yeah. She was high.
有,她当时吸毒了
Objection.
反对
On what grounds?
什么理由
On the... give me a sec. Grounds?
以...稍等一下,理由
Hearsay?
传闻证据
Mr. Cain, do you have firsthand knowledge
卡因先生,你有第一手的信息证明
that Lexie Bromwich was using drugs on the day in question?
莱克茜·布罗米奇在被问当天吸了毒吗
Yes, I do.
是的,我有
I saw her.
我看到她了
Not only that.
不仅如此
She testified for Brett 'cause he was her dealer.
她为布雷特作证,因为他给她供货
So, you were a bodyguard with Brett that night?
那晚你和布雷特都是保镖吗
No. No, just afterwards.
不不,在那之后才是
One of these college kids came running in...
一个大学生跑进来
From the bachelor party? Right. Yeah.
从单身派对那,对,是的
He came in screaming,
他跑进来大叫
so I went out to see what was going on.
所以我出去看看发生了什么
It was...
Your mom won't...
你妈妈不会介意
...mind if we use this?
我们用这个吗
I don't know. She uses it for work.
我不知道,这是她工作用的
Well, we have to hear what you sound like.
我们得听听看你录音听着什么样
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Now, I'm going to stand right here.
我就站在这儿
And remember, enunciate.
记住,发音要清晰
Aung San Suu was born in 1945 in Rangoon.
昂山素季于1945年在仰光出生
Who's that? That's who my speech is on.
她是谁,我的演讲的主人翁
What is she, Persian?
她是哪里人,波斯人吗
Hey, Alicia. Everything all right?
艾丽西娅,一切都好吗
Yeah, sorry to bother you.
是的,很抱歉打扰你
I've run into a problem
我遇到了点问题
with some of the evidence
关于布雷特·塔特罗的审讯中
that you dug up on the Brett Tatro trial.
你找到的证据
Cary?
凯里
Cary?
凯里
I'm sorry. What's the problem?
抱歉,是什么问题
Remember when we co-chaired the trial,
还记得我们共同负责庭审的时候
we had an argument over trial strategy?
争论过庭审策略吗
No. Yes.
不记得了,有的
You thought that the jury would want
你认为陪审团需要
someone to blame for the beating,
有人承担打人的罪名
and I wanted to put all the emphasis on the alibi.
而我想把重点放在不在场证明上
Right, right, it was a good call. We won.
对,那是个明智的选择,我们赢了
Yes, but you were collecting evidence
对,但是你当时在调查
on the other bouncer Daniel.
另一个保镖丹尼尔的嫌疑
You wanted to blame him.
你想让他来背这个黑锅
Do you have the files on that?
你有这方面的文件吗
Check the files I sent you.
查查我送给你的文件
The interview with Daniel should be in there.
和丹尼尔的谈话记录应该在里面
Yeah, someone recorded over it.
是的,别人的录音把它覆盖了
Let me see what I have.
我看看能找到些什么
At this moment, Aung San Suu Kyi
这时,昂山素季
is still under house arrest.
仍然在软禁中
That was very good.
非常好
You have a very good speaking voice.
你的声音很适合演讲
Thanks, Grandma.
谢谢,奶奶
What was her name again?
她叫什么来着
Aung San Suu Kyi.
昂山素季
You know, your dad was interested in people like that.
你知道吗,你爸爸也对这种人感兴趣
Arabs and Russians
阿拉伯人,俄罗斯人
and things like that.
之类的
Like who? Can you remember who?
比如谁,你能记得是谁吗
Some Russian guy.
一个俄罗斯人
Vackel? Vaclav Havel?
瓦茨尔,瓦茨拉夫·哈维尔
Yes.
When he was your age,
他在你这个年纪时
he wanted to be like him.
想成为他那样的人
Why? Can you remember why?
为什么,你记得原因吗
Oh, you know, justice.
你知道的,为了公正
Things like that.
和其他类似的原因
You're a lot like your dad.
你很像你爸爸
He wants to make things better for people.
他想为人民造福
I know.
我知道
Give me a hug.
抱一下
He loves you, you know.
他爱你,你知道的
I know.
我知道
You're a good boy.
你是个好孩子
You're gonna change the world just like your dad.
你会像你爸爸一样改变世界的
You've reached Zach's voice mail.
这是扎克的语音信箱
I'm in class right now or sleeping it off.
我正在上课或者正在睡觉
Zach. Hi. It's Mom.
扎克,嗨,是妈妈
We haven't talked in a while.
我们有段时间没聊聊了
Cary. You could have sent someone.
凯里,你可以让别人送来的
Yes, I could have.
对,我可以
You had all this stuff,
这些东西一直都在你那儿
and you never showed it to me?
你都没给我看过
I did try to show you,
我想给你看来着
but you wanted to take the case in another direction.
但是你想从另一个角度进行辩护
You didn't try to show me. I did.
你没想给我看,我有
You always thought I was more competitive than I really was.
你把我想的太争强好胜了
You were competitive.
你本来就很争强好胜
Yeah, I was.
好吧,是有点
Wow. It's a lot of work.
工程浩大啊
Oh, not really.
还好
So, how's it going? I don't know.
情况怎么样了,我也不知道
They're trying to throw out the alibi.
他们想否决不在场证明
You know what?
你知道吗
We're better lawyers now.
我们比以前更牛了
Makes sense. We were young.
有道理,那时我们还年轻
Yeah, but there's still something I miss about it.
是啊,但是我还是怀念那时的一些东西
What?
什么
Looking at the law as something good.
对法律的崇尚
Do you think it's not good?
你现在认为法律不好了
No, I think it's... neutral.
也不是,我认为法律,是中性的
Kalinda's gone.
凯琳达走了
I know.
我知道
Did you see her?
你和她告别了吗
No. Did you?
没,你呢
She's not really one for good-byes.
她不是那种会告别的人
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Me, too.
我也是
Well... hope you get to use this stuff against Daniel.
希望你能用这些材料对付丹尼尔
It's like a director's cut.
这就像是导演的剪辑
Wouldn't mind finally seeing it shown.
希望最终能看到它上映
Then let's show it.
那就上映吧
Mr. Cain, in a news report from 2009, you claimed
卡因先生,根据2009年的新闻报道
you were never in the parking lot where the fight took place.
你声称你从未去过事故停车场
Is that still true? Uh-huh.
现在仍然如此吗,嗯哼
"Uh-huh," uh, meaning "Yes"?
"嗯哼"是"是的"的意思吗
Yes.
是的
Correct. Affirmative.
正确,我确定
And yet, in this crime scene photo,
然而,在这张犯罪现场的照片里
the front of your clothes seem to be covered in blood.
你衣服前面似乎沾了血迹
So? So, how did the blood get there?
那又如何,你衣服上怎么会有血
I cradled his head in my lap.
我把他的头枕在我腿上
After you hit him?
在你打了他之后
No. No, after Brett hit him, or someone.
不不,在布雷特或其他人打了他之后
So, you were in the parking lot?
所以,你当时在停车场
Afterward.
我事后到的
After the fight. Okay.
打斗事故之后,好的
Did you make a 911 call after the fight?
打斗事故之后你报警了吗
Did I? No.
报警,没有
Did you have possession of your cell phone?
你当时身上有手机吗
I did. Why?
有,为什么这么问
Oh, there's a record of a 911 call from your cell phone,
这里有份你手机的报警记录
but the call was terminated before you said anything.
但是你什么都没说就挂断了电话
Would you like to revise your testimony, Mr. Cain?
你想要修改你的证词吗,卡因先生
I... guess I called,
我,好像报了警
but the guy was bleeding,
但是那个人在流血
and I saw a lot of other people calling.
而且我看见很多人都在报警
I... I'm not lying.
我,我没撒谎
So it's not a strip club anymore.
这里不是脱衣舞俱乐部了
No, it's a charter school. Okay.
对,这里是所特许学校,好吧
I need you to get the names
我需要你给我
of the people you worked with here,
当时同事的名字
a-anyone you can remember.
任何一个你还记得的人
Why? Well, we need another way
为什么,你需要另一个不在场证明
to establish your alibi in case the judge rules against us.
以免法官对我们做出不利的裁决
Just anyone you can think of, and we'll try and locate them.
你能想到的任何人,我们会设法找到他
What's wrong, Brett? What's going on?
怎么了,布雷特,发生什么了
Tell them.
告诉他们吧
Just so you know,
我想告诉你
I'm innocent. I did not touch that kid in that parking lot.
我是清白的,我在停车场没碰那个孩子
But?
但是
But I was in the parking lot.
但是我当时在停车场
But I-I didn't do this, Alicia. I didn't.
但不是我干的,艾丽西娅,不是我
I was headed back to the car to get something for Dakota.
我当时回车上给达科塔拿东西
That's all. To get what?
只有这些,拿什么
To get what?
拿什么
You were her dealer?
你卖毒品给她
I was a different person.
我当时不是个好人
I've changed.
我已经洗心革面了
So you got Dakota to lie for you?
所以你让达科塔为你撒谎
You need to help me. Please.
你得帮帮我,求你了
Please. I'm innocent.
求你了,我是无辜的
But we know it's perjury now.
但我们现在知道这是伪证了
We know that the alibi is false.
我们知道那个不在场证据是伪造的
We know that Brett was in that parking lot.
我们知道布雷特当时在停车场
He told us so. Yes,
他跟我们说了,是的
but we're not putting him on the stand,
但是我们没让他出庭作证
so we're not suborning perjury. Yes.
所以我们没有唆使他做伪证,是的
Okay, but we are allowing Dakota's testimony
好吧,但是我们默许了达科塔的证词
to be entered into the record, a testimony we know is false.
被记录在案,而我们知道证词有假的
We have to tell the judge. No. Listen, Amber.
我们得告诉法官,不,听着安珀
When we argued for the transcript to be admitted,
我们争取让这份记录被法庭接受时
we didn't know it was false.
并不知道它是伪证
Yes, but we do now.
是的,但我们现在知道了
Right, but that doesn't matter.
对,但是没关系
When we argued for it yesterday, we didn't know.
我们昨天为其辩护时并不知道
That doesn't seem right.
这是不对的
I know. But it's legal.
我知道,但这是合法的
I think I have a lot to learn.
我觉得要学的东西还有很多
All rise.
全体起立
Thank you. Please be seated.
谢谢,请坐
I'm allowing the whole
我将接受2009年的
2009 transcript into evidence. Your Honor.
所有证词作为证据,法官阁下
Matan, you are welcome to call your witness to testify
马坦,如果我们进入庭审,你就可以
if we do go to trial, and, Mrs. Florrick, you're welcome
传唤证人了,福瑞克夫人,你完全
to impeach him, just like you both did here.
可以质疑他,就像上次一样
Your Honor, you mention "if we do go to trial."
法官阁下,你提到了如果进行到庭审
Will you rule on our motion to dismiss?
你会接受我们的不审理提议吗
Our client was already found not guilty.
我们的当事人已经被证明无罪
We have one more witness, Your Honor.
我们还有一个证人,法官阁下
Evan Houston. Do you want to know
伊万·休斯顿,你们是想知道
what I do now or what I did then?
我现在的工作还是当时的工作
Let's try then. Well, I worked in a gas station
当时,我当时在粉色蓝宝石夜店
across the street from the strip joint, the, um, Pink Sapphire.
脱衣舞俱乐部对面的加油战工作
Was he in the previous trial? No.
他在之前的庭审出现过吗,没有
Someone new. And did you see that man
新证人,事发当晚
over there on the night in question?
你看到那个人了吗
Yeah. He was in the parking lot.
是的,他在停车场
He was beating some kid up. Thank you, sir.
他在打一个小孩,谢谢你,先生
Mr. Houston, this is your first time
休斯顿先生,这是你第一次
testifying against my client.
作对我的当事人不利的证词
Why didn't you come forward six years ago?
为什么六年前你不站出来呢
I did come forward six years ago.
我六年前就站出来了
I told the police the exact same thing I'm telling you.
我跟警察说了跟刚才一模一样的话
What police? A detective named Hardy.
哪个警察,一个叫哈迪的探长
You did? Were you too sick to testify?
是吗,你当时生病不能出庭吗
Were you out of town, sir? No, I was here.
你不在市内吗,先生,我在市内
But the prosecution didn't want you to testify?
但是检方不希望你作证吗
Objection. Argumentative.
反对,争论性问题
Let it go, Matan. You may answer.
驳回,马坦,你可以回答了
They said they didn't need me. How did you...
他们说不需要我了,你是怎么
I.D.
认出
my client, Mr. Houston?
我的当事人的,休斯顿先生
In a lineup.
列队辨认疑犯的时候
I wasn't aware my client was in
我不知道我的当事人在
a lineup.
疑犯辨认队列里出现过
A photo lineup.
疑犯照片辨认队列
You looked good in there, I thought.
你在法庭上表现不错,我觉得
No. We're losing.
不,我们要输了
The judge is gonna allow this to go to trial.
法官准备允许案子进入庭审阶段
I saw him with this new witness.
我看到了他对这个新目击者的态度
He seemed convinced.
他被说服了
You know, when I was an A.S.A.,
我当助理检察官的时候
I was told to double-check
别人告诉我要仔细检查
cases coming through a certain detective's hands.
某个探长经手的案子
Why is that?
为什么
'Cause he was old-school.
因为他很老派
If he didn't get photo array results he liked,
如果疑犯辨认的结果不是他想要的
he'd reshuffle the mug shots and ask the eyewitness to try again.
他会把照片重洗,让目击者二次辨认
Or he'd place a finger on the suspect's photo.
或者把手指指向疑犯的照片
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
There was an I.A.D. Investigation.
曾经有过内务部调查
Inconclusive. They dropped it about a year ago.
但没有结果,一年前就被放弃了
Who was the detective?
是哪一个探长
Hardy.
哈迪
That's why Matan didn't put Evan on the stand in 2009.
这就是2009年马坦不让伊万出庭的原因
He was worried about the photo array.
他在担心疑犯照片辨认有误
That would be my guess.
这是我的猜测
Thank you.
谢谢你
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Thank you for coming in, Detective Hardy.
谢谢出庭,哈迪探长
No problem. It's my job.
没事,这是我的工作
In what way did the eyewitness,
目击证人伊万·休斯顿
Evan Houston, I.D. My client?
是怎么认出我的当事人的
Was it by lineup or photo array?
是疑犯队列辨认还是照片辨认
Photo array. And did he identify him right away?
照片辨认,他立刻就认出他了吗
Yes. You didn't need to take him through the photos a second time
是的,你没有因为他可能错认了
because he was prone to misidentify?
就让他二次辨认吗
Objection. Asked and answered.
反对,重复问题
And yet I'd like to hear the answer a second time.
但是我想再听一遍回答
Detective? No,
探长,没有
I did not take him through a second time.
我没让他二次辨认
Isn't there a slang for this in the department,
警察局是不是有一个俗语
the act of running a photo array past the witness a second time?
形容二次辨认疑犯照片的行为
Yeah, might be. I-I don't know it.
是吧,可能是,我不知道
P.O.E. Process of elimination. Fascinating.
排除过程,太有趣了
Detective, wasn't there an Internal Affairs investigation
探长,你对照片辨认的处理方式
into your use of these photo arrays. Objection!
是否曾引起过内部调查,反对
Uh, I haven't even gotten the question out yet,
我的问题还没有问完
Your Honor. This is disgusting.
法官阁下,这太过分了
I.A.D. Investigations are confidential. Yes,
内务部调查是保密的,是的
but I'm asking the detective about
但是我只是在向探长询问
a specific practice that has a crucial bearing
他的某种对本案有重大影响的
on this case, his use of photo arrays.
办案方法,他对照片辨认环节的处理
Then ask him the question. Don't... I am asking him the question.
那就直接问他,别,我正在提问
Did I.A.D. ever investigate you for faulty photo arrays,
内务部是否因为照片辨认调查过你
and is that the only reason why
这是不是伊万·休斯顿第一次庭审
Evan Houston was not included in the first trial?
没有出庭的唯一原因
Excuse me, Your Honor, I want a ruling.
对不起,法官阁下,我需要您的裁决
Was it because Evan Houston only selected
是不是因为伊万·休斯顿
my client's photo after being shown his photo
在二次照片辨认时
in two separate photo arrays. Objection! Object-Objection!
才认出我的客户,反对,反对
All right. Thank you. Why don't we all calm down now?
好了,谢谢,大家都冷静一下
Mrs. Florrick, you got out your question,
福瑞克夫人,你问出了你的问题
which is what you wanted.
如你所愿
Matan, you registered your disgust,
马坦你表示了不满
which is what you wanted.
如你所愿
Why don't you all come up here now?
不如你们都上前来吧
Where did you hear of this I.A.D. Report, ma'am?
你从哪听说的内务部调查,夫人
Your Honor, if there's no public knowledge
法官阁下,如果内务部调查
of an I.A.D investigation,
没有公诸于众
that means the officer was cleared.
那就证明这位警官是无辜的
Or there was lack of evidence.
或者是缺乏证据
Obviously But that's the whole point.
很明显,但这就足够说明问题了
there was some sort of... We don't know.
这里面有,我们不知道
Thank you. Thank you, Matan. You might be right,
谢谢你,马坦,你可能是对的
but I don't know how much I trust your detective.
但我不太相信这个探长
Your Honor, that is unfair.
法官阁下这不公平
It's based on rumor-mongering. Yes,
只不过是一些谣言,是的
and that is why I'm asking Mrs. Florrick how she knows this.
所以我要问问福瑞克夫人是怎么知道的
The way she's always known it, through her husband
她只有几种信息途径,她丈夫
or her law partner, Cary Agos.
或者她的合伙人,凯里·艾格斯
How do you know about the I.A.D. Report,
你怎么知道内务部调查的
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人
And if one of them did slip this to her,
如果他们当中有人告诉她的话
they're in trouble,
他们就麻烦了
because this work product is confidential.
因为这项工作是保密的
They could be disbarred or be imprisoned.
他们会被吊销执照或入狱
Matan, stop.
马坦,别说了
Mrs. Florrick, it's a simple question.
福瑞克夫人,这是个简单的问题
How do you know about the I.A.D. Report?
你是怎么知道内务部调查的
I can't say, Your Honor.
我不能说,法官阁下
Why can't you say?
为什么不能说
Because I am bound.
因为我受法律义务的约束
Well, that is unfortunate
那很不幸
because you're gonna have to unbound yourself pretty quick,
因为你得快点给自己解除义务
or you'll be found in contempt. Sheriff.
否则我得判你藐视法庭,法警
I would like to consult with counsel, Your Honor.
我想跟法律顾问进行商议,法官阁下
You don't want to test me, Mrs. Florrick.
你不会想测试我的底线的,福瑞克夫人
I'm not testing you, Your Honor.
我没有测试您,法官阁下
You take the night to consult with counsel.
你今晚去跟法律顾问商议
And come in tomorrow prepared to answer.
明天回来,准备好答案
Mr. Kingsley-Weaver. I'm so sorry.
金斯利韦弗先生,非常抱歉
Did we have a meeting today?
我们约了今天见吗
I thought we did, unless we got our wires crossed.
我记得约了,除非我们的电话串线了
No. Um, I've been... distracted.
没有,我...遇到点事耽搁了
Your daughter let me in.
你女儿给我开的们
She's very sweet. Thank you.
她很可爱,谢谢你
She showed me your pictures in there.
她带我看了你挂在那儿的照片
All the murder photos.
所有的谋杀照片
It's quite grisly. Can you tell me about it?
非常可怕,你能跟我说说吗
It might help me with the structure.
也许对我写大纲有帮助
I... mm.
我...
But it's wrong, isn't it?
但那是错误的,不是吗
Cary basically told the witness to lie.
凯里基本上明确教了证人说谎
She was gonna contradict Brett's alibi.
她当时要否认布雷特的不在场证明
Did you tell her to lie?
你叫她说谎了吗
No, but... Do you believe in the client?
没有,但,你相信当事人吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, do you think that your client's telling the truth?
你觉得你的当事人说的是实话吗
I don't know if he's telling the full truth.
我不知道他说的是不是完整的事实
Nobody ever tells the full truth.
没人会交代完整事实的
Ever. God, you're such a cynic.
永远不会,天呐,你真愤世嫉俗
No, just... experienced.
不,我只是...经验丰富
Look, Alicia,
艾丽西娅
do you think that your client beat this guy up? No.
你认为当事人打这家伙了吗,没有
Then it's all right for you to do everything
那么你在法律允许的范围内
within the law to defend him.
用任何方式为他辩护都没问题
Not even all right. It's your duty.
说没问题都不够,这应该是你的责任
But is it all right to lie?
但说谎就没问题吗
Not under oath.
不发誓时就可以
Okay.
好吧
Here's to experience.
敬经验
Experience.
敬经验
Hey. Sorry about the mess I left in the dining room.
抱歉我把餐室弄得一团糟
That's okay.
没关系
You on a case? I am.
你在处理案子,是的
That's good. You're happier when you're on a case.
挺好的,你有案子的时候会开心点
Really? Yeah, I worry about you when you just sit at home.
真的,对,你闲在家里我会担心
I'm thinking about starting my own firm.
我在考虑开自己的律所
What do you think about that?
你觉得怎么样
But you already started one, didn't you?
你已经开过一间了,不是吗
Yeah, but this would be different.
对,但这所不一样
It would be to help people I wanted to help.
它会帮助我想帮助的人
Can you make money doing that?
你那么做能挣钱吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess we'll have to see.
我想我们得等等看了
I'd have to work out of the apartment.
我得在公寓里找个地方
In the dining room?
在餐室里吗
No.
不是
I don't know.
我也不知道
Turn it on its side.
把它侧过来
Nice. Okay. You ready?
非常好,准备好了吗
One, two, three. Three.
一,二,三,三
Okay.
好了
Not bad, Mom.
还不错,妈妈
Yep. Back to basics.
对,回到起点
Hey, I could be your secretary.
我可以做你的秘书
I could answer your phone calls, get you coffee.
可以帮你接电话,端咖啡
Graduate from school.
等你毕业吧
No, I have to have an internship.
不,我得找实习
This can be it. Yeah.
这可以是我的实习,是啊
We'll see.
到时候再看
Hello.
你好
Hello. Look, if this is sales,
你好,听着,如果这是推销电话
you'd better hang up now or I will rip you a new one.
你最好立刻挂掉,否则我会给你打回去
I'm a lawyer, and that'll be my first case.
我是律师,那会是我第一个案子
Go, Mom.
加油妈妈
Hello, Mom. It's me. Zach.
喂,妈妈,是我,扎克
Hi. How are you? Good.
嗨,你还好吗,挺好的
I got your call. Is everything okay?
我接到你电话了,一切都好吗
Yes. Great, in fact. Really great.
很好,说实话,非常好
Good. I was thinking of coming home tomorrow night.
好的,我在考虑明晚回趟家
Do you know what you're gonna do?
你知道自己要做什么吗
Maybe.
也许吧
If he jails me,
如果他要把我关起来
I need you to call Cary Agos.
我需要你打电话找凯里·艾格斯
Sure. Do you think it'll come to that?
当然,你觉得会到那一步吗
No idea. All rise.
我不知道,全体起立
Mrs. Florrick. Mr. Brody.
福瑞克夫人,布罗迪先生
Up here.
请过来
Well, okay, Mrs. Florrick,
好了,福瑞克夫人
have you consulted with counsel?
你跟你的法律顾问商议过了吗
I have, Your Honor.
商议过了,法官阁下
Are you ready to tell us
那你准备告诉我们
who informed you about this I.A.D. investigation?
谁向你泄露了这次内部调查吗
Well, first of all, Your...
首先,法官阁...
No "First of all."
别"首先"
Tell me now or be held in contempt.
现在交待,不然就判你藐视法庭
Someone tried to help me, Your Honor.
有人想帮我,法官阁下
Someone who knew that Detective Hardy was...
这人知道哈迪警探...
Your Honor, this is outrageous.
法官阁下,这太过分了
Yes, it is. Mrs. Florrick,
是的,福瑞克夫人
answer the question. I will tell you
回答问题,我会告诉您
who informed me of the I.A.D. investigation,
谁告诉了我内部调查的事
but I want to explain to you why they did it.
但我想解释一下他们为什么会这么做
Because justice matters to them.
因为公正对他们而言很重要
They saw an injustice at the heart of this case,
他们在此案的核心中发现了不公正
and I think you've seen it, too, Your Honor.
而我想您也会看到的,法官阁下
Mrs. Florrick, who told you?
福瑞克夫人,谁告诉你的
Kalinda Sharma.
凯琳达·夏尔马
Oh, come on.
拜托
This is B.S., Your Honor. Mrs. Florrick is mentioning
胡说,法官阁下,福瑞克夫人说的是
the only person who is no longer in our jurisdiction.
唯一一个不再在我们管辖权范围内的人
I answered your question, Your Honor.
我回答了您的问题,法官阁下
I'm not sure what more the S.A....
我不知道检方还有...
Kalinda Sharma fled our jurisdiction.
凯琳达·夏尔马逃离了我们管辖区
We cannot arrest her.
我们没法逮捕她
She did not do this. It's either Cary Agos
不是她说的,是凯里·艾格斯
or her husband.
或者她丈夫
I answered your question, Your Honor.
我回答了您的问题,法官阁下
Yes, you did.
是的,你回答了
Thank you, Mrs. Florrick.
谢谢你,福瑞克夫人
On the record.
做记录
As to your motion to dismiss, I will sustain that.
对你的撤案提议,我决定通过
Your Honor... No, Matan.
法官阁下,不,马坦
You had your shot in 2009. Let it go.
你2009年已经试过了,放手吧
Mr. Tatro,
塔特罗先生
your case has been dismissed with prejudice.
你的案件已因存在偏见而撤销
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你,谢谢你
I'm so glad this worked out, Brett.
我很高兴成功了,布雷特
I want to learn from you.
我想跟你学习
No, you don't.
不,你不会想的
So...
那么
how's your crisis of confidence going?
你的信任危机如何了
Better.
好多了
I'm so glad.
我很高兴
I'm thinking of starting my own firm
我在考虑开自己的律所
and only taking cases I believe in,
只接符合我信仰的案子
and I want to know if you'll join me.
我想问你要不要加入

重点单词   查看全部解释    
array [ə'rei]

想一想再看

n. 数组,(陈)排列,大批,一系列
vt.

联想记忆
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辩护)律师

联想记忆
fiscal ['fiskəl]

想一想再看

adj. 财政的,国库的

联想记忆
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,画笔
n. 灌木丛
n.

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防护,辩护,防守

 
violence ['vaiələns]

想一想再看

n. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行

 
objection [əb'dʒekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反对,异议

联想记忆
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的
n. 特

联想记忆
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。