手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第23期:旅馆老板(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I got out at the next station, a tiny place in the middle of the moor.

下一站我也下了车,那是个位于荒原中部的小地方。
An old man was digging in the station garden.
有个老头在车站的园子里挖地。
He stopped, walked to the train, collected a packet, and went back to his potatoes.
车到了,他停下手里的活,向火车走来,收了个包裹,又回到马铃薯地里去。
A ten-year-old child took my ticket, and I came out of the station onto a white road across the moor.
一个十岁的孩子收了车票,我就出了车站,走上横跨荒原的白色大路。
It was a beautiful, clear spring evening.
春日的黄昏美丽而清爽。
I felt like a boy on a walking holiday, instead of a man of thirty-seven very much wanted by the police.
我感到像个野足度假的少年,而不是被警察穷追不舍的、三十七岁的汉子。
I walked along the road whistling, feeling happier every minute.
我一路吹着口哨走下去,越来越觉得美滋滋的。
After some time I left the road and followed a path along a little stream.
又过了一会儿,我拐下大路沿着溪边的小路走。
I was getting tired when I came to a small house.
我感到累时,忽然看到一间小屋。
The woman who lived there was friendly, and said I could sleep there.
小屋的女主人对我很好,她说我可以睡在那儿。
She also gave me an excellent meal.
她还让我美餐了一顿。
Her husband came home from the hills later in the evening.
黄昏之后,她丈夫从山里回来了。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。