手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 呼啸山庄(第5级) > 正文

呼啸山庄(MP3+中英字幕) 第94期:希斯克利夫的结局(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I have a single wish, for some thing my whole body and heart and brain have wanted for so long!

我只有一个愿望,那是我许久以来殚精竭力、挖空心思想得到的东西!
Oh God! It's a long fight! I wish it were finished!
噢,上帝!这是一场漫长的搏斗!我希望它结束吧!”
For some days after that, Mr Heathcliff avoided meeting us at meals. He ate less and less.
在以后的几天里,希斯克利夫先生吃饭的时候躲着我们。他吃得越来越少。
Late one night I heard him leave the house. He did not return until the morning.
有一天深夜我听见他出了宅子,第二天上午才回来。
When he came in, I noticed a change in his expression.
他进来时,我注意到他神情有些异样。
There was a strange, wild happiness in his face, although he was pale and trembling.
尽管气色苍白、全身颤抖,可脸上洋溢着诡秘、疯狂的喜悦。
'Will you have some breakfast, sir?'I asked.
“您用点早餐吗,先生?”我问。
'No, I'm not hungry,' he answered.
“不,我不饿,”他回答。
'I don't think you should stay outside at night, sir. You'll catch a bad cold or a fever!'
“我觉得您不该在外面过夜,先生。您会感冒发烧的!”
'Leave me alone, Ellen,' he replied.
“别管我,艾伦,”他回答。
I began to worry about him. He was strong and healthy, but a man must eat in order to live.
我开始为他担心。他身体强健,但要活着总要吃饭呀。
For the next three days he ate nothing.
此后三天他什么也没吃,
At every meal the food lay untouched on the plate in front of him. He did not look at the food, or at us.
每顿饭放到他面前他都没动。他根本不看饭菜,也不看我们。
He seemed to be looking at something quite close to him, some thing we could not see.
他似乎在看着就在他身边的什么东西,我们却看不见。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。