手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 呼啸山庄(第5级) > 正文

呼啸山庄(MP3+中英字幕) 第95期:希斯克利夫的结局(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

His fierce black eyes followed it with such eager interest that he sometimes stopped breathing for as much as half a minute.

他炽烈的黑眼睛聚精会神地紧盯着它,有时甚至半分钟也不喘气。
He did not sleep either. For three days he had spent the night in Catherine Earnshaw's old bedroom,
他也不睡觉。他在凯瑟琳·欧肖从前住的卧室里连续呆了三个晚上,
and I could hear him walking up and down,and talking, calling, crying all night.
我能听到他走来走去,整夜地说话、嗥叫、痛哭。
One morning I managed to speak to him, and make him listen to me.
一天早晨我跟他搭话,让他听我的。
'Mr Heathcliff,you must have some food and sleep.
“希斯克利夫先生,你一定得吃得睡。
Look at yourself in the mirror! You look ill and tired.'
用镜子看看您自己!您看上去疲病交加的。”
'It's not my fault that I can't eat or rest. You wouldn't tell a drowning man to rest when he can see the shore!
“我吃不下、睡不着不是我的错。当一个快淹死的人看见岸边时,你不会让他歇息吧!
I'm close to what I've wanted for eighteen years, very close!
我就要得到18年来梦寐以求的东西,快了!
But my soul's happiness is killing my body!'
可我灵魂的欢乐扼杀着我的肉体!”
'It's a strange kind of happiness, master.
“那是一种怪诞的欢乐,主人。
Take my advice,and pray to God to forgive you for what you've done wrong in the past, if you think you're going to die.'
听我的,如果您认为自己将不久于人世,就祈求上帝宽恕您以往的过错吧。”
'Thank you, Ellen, you've reminded me of something.
“谢谢,艾伦,你提醒了我一件事,
It's the way I want to be buried. My coffin will be carried to the churchyard in the evening.
是关于我下葬的方式。我的棺材要在晚上抬到教堂墓地。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。