手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

大胃王争霸赛 敢不敢来挑战

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Have you guys broken any records?

你们有打破过记录吗
Yes, I have. I've broken nine records. I still hold five of them.
我有 我打破过5个记录 其中5项记录我还保持着
What foods have you eaten?
都是什么的记录
A lot of foods—Spam, Tex-Mex
很多 猪肉罐头啊 墨西哥菜啊
Spam. Yeah. Huevos rancheros. Oh.
猪肉罐头 对 墨西哥煎蛋 哇
I hold the world record for that, Steve.
史蒂芬 那项世界记录是我的
Yeah, I was second.
对 我排第二

大胃王争霸赛 敢不敢来挑战

How many cans of Spam do you eat?

你吃了多少罐
I ate 6 pounds of Spam in 10 minutes. What'd I eat?
10分钟里吃了6英镑 我呢
You ate 4 1/2. I was second. I won second.
你吃了4磅半 我排第二 我是第二名
6 pounds of Spam? Yes, Steve.
6英镑 是的 史蒂芬
And I ate 247 jalapenos in 8 minutes.
我8分钟吃了247只墨西哥胡椒
I broke the pozole record, and everybody says he let me win, and to this day,
我打破了喝墨西哥猪肉汤的记录 别人都说是他在让着我 一直到今天
I have a slow burn when I hear that.
我听到别人这么说还是会有点不高兴
He did not let me win.
不是他让我的
He is the most competitive person I've ever met in my life.
他是我见过求胜心最强的
Y'all happy, though, huh? Yeah. Yeah.
那你们很开心咯 对 当然
Well, let's see what you can do.
我们来现场检测一下你们的本事吧
Come on. Come with me. Come on.
来 跟着我 过来
Now, the first dish right here is a whole banana and watermelon.
第一盘是西瓜和一整根香蕉
The next dish is mozzarella and tomatoes.
第二盘是马苏里拉奶酪和西红柿
The next dish is a bowl of soup.
下一盘是一碗汤
The next dish is pasta.
下一盘是意大利面
And the next dish are two—Ooh!
下一盘是两碗——喔
Oh, she's clapping. She's happy.
哦 她在鼓掌了 她很开心嘛
I haven't had a sundae in five years.
我五年没吃过圣代了
You haven't had a sundae in five years? No.
五年没吃过圣代 嗯
Well, we got two of them. Okay.
挺好 我们准备了两份儿 好
Now, you all are gonna compete against one another.
接下来 你们就是竞争对手了
So, we're gonna start on each one of the ends,
你们分别从两端开始
and you have to clean the entire plate.
而且要吃干净盘子里的东西
So, you go to that side...Right.
你去那边……好
and then you go to this side.
你去那边
And the race is all the way to the end.
比赛从两端往中间进行
Uh, folks, we've got the fastest jaws in the West up here today.
大家 今天的嘉宾是“西部大胃王”的两位冠军
Are we ready?
准备好了吗
Ready! go!
预备 开始
Watermelon in your mouth. That's right here. Ugh.
先吃西瓜 好 啊
Looks all tied up right now, folks.
看起来战事十分胶着啊
Pack it in your mouth.
都塞进嘴里
He's moving on.
他开始下一盘了
There you go. Get off in it.
好 开始下一盘
Mozzarella and tomatoes.
马苏里拉奶酪和西红柿
Richard got to get a little water right here, get it washed on down.
理查德喝了水 把食物先冲下去
Why? Why?!
为什么 为什么啊
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, you made a co—Here we go. Comeback, baby.
嗯 好 你们——继续 翻盘了
Oh, we got a comeback now. Pack it in there! Faster, faster, faster!
好 现在局势逆转了 塞进嘴里 快 快 快
This is the worst thing I've ever seen!
这是我见过最可怕的了
Everybody, who wants to throw up?!
各位 有人想吐的吗
This looks like—Uh-oh! Uh-oh! Uh-oh! Ah.
看起来——哦 哦 哦 嗯
Come on, Richard!
理查德 加油啊
Oh, we got a comeback now.
局势又逆转了
Brain freeze.
脑子都要被冰住了
We have a winner! Carlene's the winner!
冠军产生了 卡林是冠军
Two of the fastest jaws in the South!
“西部大胃王”冠军
Let's hear it for Richard and Carlene, everybody!
各位 掌声送给理查德和卡林

重点单词   查看全部解释    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
freeze [fri:z]

想一想再看

v. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固
n. 结冰,冻结

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
competitive [kəm'petitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 竞争的,比赛的

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
compete [kəm'pi:t]

想一想再看

vi. 竞争,对抗,比赛

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。