手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

95岁老奶奶约德尔唱法惊艳全场

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, folks, here's a lady who's spent her life traveling around America in an RV,

各位 有一位女士 带着她的满腔热情 唱着乡村音乐和岳尔德歌
following her passion—singing country music and yodeling.
乘着一辆娱乐车游遍了美国
Let's meet Velma.
请看维尔玛的视频
Howdy, everybody!
大家好
This is Velma, and I've got a song for you.
我是维尔玛 我想给大家唱首歌
When I was born, my dad said I had the loudest voice.
我出生的时候 我爸说 我的声音很大
Right then, he knew that I was gonna sing.
那时 他就说我以后会成为一个歌手
I've roamed and rambled
我迈着步伐
Followed my footsteps
四处漫游

95岁老奶奶约德尔唱法惊艳全场

And I guess so, because I've used my voice ever since.

我也这么觉得 因为我以后就一直唱歌
Over diamond deserts
走过金色的沙漠
When my husband and I were married, he wanted to take me all over the United States
我和丈夫结婚时 他想带我走遍美国
and have everybody hear me perform.
想让每一个人都听到我唱歌
He couldn't sing.
他不会唱歌
In fact, I called him a jailhouse singer.
我说他是监狱歌手
He was always behind a few bars, and he never could find a key.
他总是找不准节奏 也唱不准调子
This land is my land
这是我的土地
We became RV'ers, and we went everywhere.
于是我们就坐上娱乐车 四处游历
I've sang at Mt. Rushmore to all the presidents, in the Grand Canyon and heard my echo.
我去过拉什摩尔山 唱歌给总统听 在大峡谷听过我歌声的回音
I even sang at the Niagara Falls.
我也在尼亚加拉大瀑布唱过歌
This land was made for you and me
这片土地属于你和我
In 1955, I was on Groucho Marx.
1995年 我和格劳乔·马克思同台演出
What could you do for us now?
你给我们表演什么
Well, I could do Mama Don't Allow No Music in Here.
我会唱妈妈 我需要音乐
All right, tear loose.
好 开始吧
Oh, Mama don't allow no trumpet playin' in here
妈妈请允许我敲鼓吧
In this song, I would do different imitations of the instruments.
在这首歌里 我模仿了很多乐器的声音
I did the trumpet, I did a bagpipe...
鼓声 风笛声
And then I end up doing chicken.
最后是鸡叫声
He tried to lay an egg for me, but he couldn't do that, either.
他想给我下个蛋 但他失败了
I'm 95 years old, and this will really be a highlight in my career. Yeah! Ha!
我95岁了 这些会是我生命里珍贵的回忆 耶 哈
She's here tonight. Please welcome 95-year-old Velma!
今晚她来到了这里 欢迎95岁的维尔玛
Oh, I'm just so glad to be here, you know, and tell you about me a little bit.
很高兴来到这里 跟大家讲讲我的故事
I'm known as the Greatest Yodeling Grandma.
我被称作最伟大的岳尔德奶奶
And the only reason I'm the greatest is because I've got 9 grandchildren,
我伟大的唯一原因就是 我有9个孙子
25 great-grandchildren, and 15 great-great-grandchildren.
25个祖孙15个曾孙
And you know what? I'm getting greater all the time.
而且 你们知道吗 我一直在变得更伟大
I'm havin' the time of my life
我享受着时光
Just havin' the time of my life
就是享受着时光
I've got a big grin, it's all over my skin
我会开心的大笑 笑意在我脸上
But I'm havin' the time of my life
但我还是享受着时光
Well, I walked into church with a cane in my hand
我走进教堂 手里拿着拐杖
Found me a seat in the pew
找了座位坐下
Well, I fumbled it a little
我有点儿笨拙
Stumbled a lot
差点摔伤
But that's somethin' us older folks do
但我们老年人都是这样
Put on my glasses, and I reached for the book
戴上眼镜 打开书本
Started to sing with the crowd
把歌声献给众人
Well, I didn't sing good, but I didn't sing bad
我唱的不好 但也不坏
But, oh, boy, did I ever sing loud Whoo-hoo!
但只要记得 我的歌声足够响亮 呜呜
I'm havin' the time of my life
我享受着时光
Just havin' the time of my life
就是享受着时光
I've got a big grin, it's all over my skin Mmm.
我会开心的大笑 笑意在我脸上 嗯
Oh, but I'm havin' the time of my life Yeah! Whoo!
我还在 享受着时光 耶 哇喔
Folks, one more time! Velma!
各位 掌声再次送给维尔玛

重点单词   查看全部解释    
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
canyon ['kænjən]

想一想再看

n. 峡谷

联想记忆
highlight ['hailait]

想一想再看

n. 加亮区,精彩部分,最重要的细节或事件,闪光点

 
passion ['pæʃən]

想一想再看

n. 激情,酷爱

联想记忆
tear [tiə]

想一想再看

n. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯
vt.

联想记忆
diamond ['daiəmənd]

想一想再看

n. 钻石,像钻石的物质,菱形,纸牌的方块,棒球内场

 
trumpet ['trʌmpit]

想一想再看

n. 喇叭,喇叭声,喇叭手
vt. 宣扬;鼓吹

 
grin [grin]

想一想再看

v. 露齿而笑,(以咧嘴笑来)表示
n. 露齿

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 世界级扒手,观众都看傻了 2017-08-07
  • 大胃王争霸赛 敢不敢来挑战 2017-08-09
  • 精彩柔术软功表演 2017-08-16
  • 神奇魔术大揭秘 2017-08-17
  • 惊人的口技表演 2018-04-10
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。