手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

小苏打与醋会发生什么反应

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Ready? Here we go!

准备好了吗?我们开始了!
Squeaks and I were just doing an experiment.
我和吱吱正在做一项实验,
We're mixing things up and seeing what happens. We're doing chemistry.
我们把东西混合起来,看看能发生什么。我们在做化学实验。
Squeaks and I were just doing our experiment for fun,
我和吱吱做实验是为了玩,
but some scientists get to do it all the time.
但有些科学家一直都在做实验。
Everything in the world is made of chemicals,
世间万物都是由化学物质构成的,
which are the different materials that go together to make up all of the stuff around you,
不同的材料相互结合形成你周围的所有物质,
everything that you can see, touch, smell, or even taste:
你看到的、摸到的、闻到的甚是尝到的每样东西:
the dirt, the air, you and me and Squeaks too is all chemicals.
灰尘、空气、你我和吱吱,都是化学物质。
Scientists called chemists study chemicals what they do, and how they can change.
叫做化学家的科学家研究化学物质,看它们如何反应和变化。
Basically, chemists try to explain why things act the way they do.
化学家主要想解释事物为什么那样工作。
There's a whole lot of stuff in the world to explain,
世界上有很多东西等待解释,
like why does water turn to ice when it's cold?
比如天变冷时,水为什么会变成冰?
How does soap clean our hands?
肥皂如何清洁手?
And why did this white stuff get all bubbly when I pour this all over it?
为什么这种白色物质在被倒进这个后会冒泡?

yazi.jpg

Sometimes, when certain chemicals come together,

有时,某些特定化学物质到一起时,
you can see a really cool reaction, the kind of stuff that chemists love to watch.
你会看到非常棒的反应,产生化学家喜欢看的物质。
Do you want to make a chemical reaction for yourself?
你想自己制作化学反应吗?
First, grab a grown up. Then find a spot where you can make a little mess, maybe in the kitchen.
首先,找个大人帮你。然后找个不容易弄脏的地方,在厨房里也可以。
While you're there, you'll need a few other things too, like a bowl, a glass, some baking soda, and some vinegar.
你到地方时,还需要其他几种物质,比如一个碗、一个杯子,一些小苏打和醋。
The baking soda and vinegar are made up of different chemicals.
小苏打和醋是由不同的化学物质组成的。
When they're seperated, they don't really change much.
它们分开时,不会有太大改变。
Have a look at the baking soda, it's a very fine powder, but it's still a solid.
看看小苏打,它是细小的粉末,但是固体。
What about the vinegar? Is it a solid? No, it's a liquid.
那么醋呢?是固体吗?不是,它是液体。
And both of these things stay that way, unless you mix them together.
这两种物质一直保持那种状态,除非你把它们混合在一起。
Let's take a look. First, take one big table spoon of baking soda, and put it in the bowl.
我们看看。首先,舀一大汤匙小苏打放在碗里。
Then, measure out six tablespoons of vinegar and put it in the glass.
然后,量出6汤匙的醋,放入玻璃杯中。
Now, slowly pour the vinegar onto the baking soda.
现在,将醋缓慢倒入小苏打中。
Awesome! When the baking soda and vinegar mix together in a reaction,
太棒了!当小苏打与醋混合发生反应时,
the tiny parts that make up the chemicals rearrange themselves and they make something new.
组成化学物质的小分子重新排序,形成新的化学物质。
Those bubbles you see are carbon dioxide, which is a gas, it's the same stuff you find in bubbly drinks.
你看到的这些泡泡是二氧化碳,它是气体,与起泡饮料中的物质相同。
So when the solid and the liquid came together, they made a gas.
所以当固体和液体聚集在一起时,就产生了气体。
Chemists study all kinds of reactions a lot like this one.
化学家研究各种各样的反应,就像这个。
And since everything is made of chemicals,
因为所有物质都是由化学物质构成的,
that means there are reactions going on around us all the time.
这意味着我们周围每时每刻都有化学反应。
Chemists know how to control the reactions to get the things that we want and need. Like what?
化学家知道如何控制反应来得到我们想要和需要的东西。举个例子吧!
Well, some chemists study how chemicals work in the human body.
一些化学家研究化学物质在人体中的作用。
That's right, your body is made of chemicals, too.
没错,你的身体也是由化学物质构成的。
And these kinds of chemists might work to make the perfect medicine to fix a tummy ache
这类化学家可能致力于制造治好胃痛的完美药物、
or a better shampoo to get your hair clean.
或制造让头发更清洁的洗发水。
Other chemists look at how chemicals interact in the environment.
一些化学家研究化学物质如何在环境中相互作用。
They may make products that help farmers with their crops or help figure out what's in the soil or water.
他们可以帮助农民生产产品来种植庄稼,也可以帮助他们弄清楚土壤或水质。
Some chemists work with non-living things, learning more about things like plastic, paint, glue and rubber.
一些化学家从事非生物的工作,学习诸如塑料、油漆、胶水和橡胶之类的东西。
And then lots of other chemists work with food, drinks packaged food, pet food, baby food, baking ingredients.
还有很多化学家研究食物,如饮料包装食品、宠物食品、儿童食品和原料。
Chemists work with all of these things to make them tasty and safe.
化学家们研究这些东西以此制作美味和安全的食物。
All kinds of stuff that you use every day is possible because of chemists.
因为化学家,你每天使用各种东西都有可能。
Being a chemist is super cool.
做一位化学家非常酷。
You can learn how and why things happen to all the stuff around you.
你可以了解你周围的一切事物是如何以及为什么发生的。
Not to mention, you get to mix things up, make a mess, and watch some wild and crazy reactions.
更不用提,你可以把材料混合,观察一些疯狂的反应。
So do you think you might want to be a chemist?
那么你可能想成为一名化学家吗?
Stay curious about all the stuff around you and pay close attention to how it changes.
对身边的事物保持好奇,密切关注它是如何变化的。
And you can start right now!
你现在就可以开始了!
Did you try our experiment with baking soda and vinegar? How'd it go?
你试过我们用小苏打和醋做的实验吗?结果怎么样?
We'd love to hear about it, so get help from a grown up
我们很乐意收到结果,找个大人帮忙
and send us a picture or video of your experiment to kids@thescishow.com and we'll see you next time.
把你实验的图片或视频发到kids@thescishow.com,我们下期见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
soap [səup]

想一想再看

n. 肥皂
vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承

 
liquid ['likwid]

想一想再看

adj. 液体的,液态的
n. 液体

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
rubber ['rʌbə]

想一想再看

n. 橡胶,橡皮,橡胶制品
adj. 橡胶的

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
measure ['meʒə]

想一想再看

n. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸
v. 测量,量

联想记忆
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 耳朵为什么会疼 2018-01-03
  • 怎么制作纸飞机 2018-01-05
  • 冰川故事早知道 2018-01-09
  • 桥梁怎样才能更坚固 2018-01-11
  • 如何制造黏泥呢 2018-01-13
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。