Darci, how are you? Good.
达西 你好吗 挺好的
How long have you been doing this?
你做这个有多久了
About a year.
大概一年了
About a year?
大概一年
I have something to show you.
我要给你看个东西
And I just want to say this—this was not my idea.
我想说的是——这不是我的主意
And here it is.
就是这个
What the heck is that?
这他妈是啥
That's Steve's puppet.
这是史蒂夫的玩偶
Sheesh. It's ugly.
嘘 好丑啊
Be nice, Katie.
别那么过分 凯蒂
Hi, Katie. I'm supposed to look like Steve, but I ain't got no lips.
你好 凯蒂 我本来应该做成史蒂夫的样子的 但我没那么厚的嘴唇
This is awkward!
好尴尬
You think it's awkward for you.
你觉得尴尬吗
Imagine how I feel right now with this man's hand—
你想想有个男的的手在我身体里——
Hey, hey, hey. Now we're gonna try some tongue twisters.
哎 哎 我们来念绕口令吧
Ooh-whoo!
哇哦
I'm gonna do one, then you're gonna do one.
我先说一个 你再说
All right. Go ahead.
好 来吧
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
彼得·派帕拿了一点腌辣椒
Your turn.
到你了
Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.
一闪一闪亮晶晶 我想知道你是谁
That was terrible.
太差劲了
I know I'm terrible, but I ain't never done it before, and Steve don't know what he's doing.
我知道很差劲 但我之前没有玩过呀 史蒂夫也不知道要做什么
Do you want to say the ABCs?
唱ABC怎么样
Okay, I'll try it. Here it is—
好 我来试试 来了——
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P...
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P...
Q, R, S, T, U, V...
Q, R, S, T, U, V...
W, X, 9 AND D...
W, X, 9 AND D...
Da da, know, da
哒 哒 哒
A-A-A-A-A-A, B, C!
A-A-A-A-A-A, B, C!
Can I tell you something? Yes.
我能跟你说件事吗 好
For you to be only doing this for a year, I think you're absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
对于一个只学了一年的人来说 你已经做得很好了 谢谢
I think you're a sweetheart, and he does, too. Thank you.
我觉得你很可爱 他也是 谢谢
Thanks for coming on the show. You're very welcome.
谢谢你的到来 不客气
Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Katie and Darci!
女士们先生们 掌声送给凯蒂和达西