手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

最可爱的体育解说员

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Well, here's a sportscaster who's appeared on major sports shows on NBC and ESPN.

我们近的嘉宾是一位体育记者 他经常在NBC和ESPN的重要体育节目上出现
And one more thing, he's only 5 years old.
而且 他只有5岁
Take a look.
一起来看
G-O, let's go!
G O 一起来
G-O, let's go!
G O 一起来
Hi, Mr. Harvey. My name is Trent. I am 5 years old.
你好 哈维先生 我是特伦特 今年5岁
I do sports reporting.
我是体育播报员
I'm at the Staples Center to talk about my favorite thing, basketball!
我现在在斯台普斯体育中心 解说我最喜欢的运动项目 篮球
What's your favorite color of the Lakers?
你最喜欢湖人队哪个颜色的队服
I like both, the purple and gold.
紫色和金色我都喜欢
That's Los Angeles right there for you.
这里是洛杉矶
Purple and gold. Yes.
紫色和金色 对
Okay. That's cool.
很好啊
Oh, my God. He's so cute!
哇 他太可爱了
Who's your favorite player in the world?
你最喜欢的运动员是谁
My favorite player is Draymond Green.
我最喜欢德雷蒙德·格林
I like Draymond Green, too.
我也喜欢德雷蒙德·格林
You like Draymond, too?
你也喜欢德雷蒙德·格林吗
He's, like, um—
他就像——

最可爱的体育解说员

Oh, my goodness. Dada, you're interrupting this!

哇 爸爸 你打断了我的采访
What do you think about Steve Harvey?
你怎么看史蒂夫·哈维
I think you can take his job.
我觉得你完全可以胜任他的工作
I like the way you think.
我觉得你说的对
This is Trent signing off at the Staple Center.
我是特伦特 我在斯塔普斯中心为你播报
I can't wait to meet you, Mr. Harvey.
迫不及待想见你了 哈维先生
Well, everybody, from Fairfield, California, here he is! Meet Trent!
大家掌声欢迎来自加利福尼亚菲尔菲尔德的特伦特
Whatcha say, Trent?
你怎么样啊
Hi, there. How you doing, man?
你好吗
Good. How you doing?
我很好 你呢
I'm good. You feeling pretty good? Yes.
我也很好 来这里感觉还好吗
Yeah. Let's sit down.
好 我们坐下吧
So you love the Warriors, huh?
你喜欢金州勇士队 是吗
Yes, a lot.
对 很喜欢
Why you love the Warriors so much?
为什么这么喜欢他们呢
They're the goodest team ever.
他们是最厉害的队伍
They're the goodest team ever.
他们是最厉害的队伍
Me and you going to be all right, 'cause that's how I talk. Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 我也这么说
Who's your favorite player?
你最喜欢哪个运动员
Stephen Curry.
斯蒂芬·库里
Yeah, boy. He nice, ain't he?
对 他可厉害了 不是吗
What you like about Stephen Curry?
你喜欢史蒂芬·库里的什么
He looks just like me.
他跟我长得很像
Well, that's one way to get a check.
嗯 我们可以比较一下
That's how you got to do it.
这样看
How much money do you think Stephen Curry makes a year?
你猜史蒂芬·库里一年能赚多少钱
$38,000.
130000美金
$38,000 a year? Yes.
一年38000美元 对
Well, he'd have to sell that car for sure.
那他肯定还得卖辆车
Are these your parents over there?
那边是你的爸爸妈妈吗
Yeah. That's my mom, and that's my dada.
对 那个是我妈妈 那个是我爸爸
They're a good-looking couple.
他们长的都很好看
Are you kind of confused?
你是不是有点糊涂了
Huh? Are you kind of confused because there's two girls and two boys?
哈 你是不是没有弄清楚 因为那里坐着两女两男
No. I think your parents—
没有啊 我觉得你的爸爸和妈妈是——
Your dad has on the burgundy shirt, and your mom is sitting next to him with the black on.
穿酒红色衬衣的是你爸爸 他旁边穿黑色衣服的是你妈妈 对吗
Yes. And you know how I can tell? How?
对 你知道我是怎么看出来的吗 怎么看的
'Cause they look the most concerned.
因为他们看起来最紧张
Can you remember my dad looks just like Stephen Curry, okay?
你记住我爸爸长得像史蒂芬·库里 可以吗
Your dad looks like Stephen Curry?
你爸爸长得像史蒂芬·库里
Yes. Your dad looks like Denzel Washington.
对 我觉得你爸爸长得像丹泽尔·华盛顿
So, do you have any friends? Yes.
你有朋友吗 有
Yeah. Who's your best friend?
最好的朋友是谁
Vinnie at my kindergarten school.
我幼儿园认识的维尼
Oh, Vinnie at your kindergarten school?
哦 幼儿园认识的维尼
And Kalia.
还有卡利亚
And Cliff?
克里夫
Kalia.
卡利亚
Oh, I was finna say, this is starting to sound like a Mafia movie.
哦 我还说怎么听起来像黑手党呢
Next year, I will be 6.
明年我就6岁了
Next year, you will be 6?
明年你6岁啊
What are you going to do next year?
那你明年要干什么呢
Have a birthday party.
要开生日聚会
You're going to have a birthday party?
你要开生日聚会吗
Who would you love to see at your birthday party, man? Vinnie.
那你会请谁呢 维尼
You got to have Vinnie there.
嗯 维尼
You going to have any girls at the birthday party? Yes.
会请很多女孩子吗 会
There we go. Yeah. See, you got to invite a couple of girls. Huh?
嗯 应该请几个女孩子
Two girls.
有两个女孩
Two girls.
两个女孩
And three boys.
还有三个男孩
You're going to bring the girls and a football team?
你要请两个女孩加一支足球队吗
No. No.
不要
Yeah. The football team can't come.
不让足球队来吗
Because they need to change their clothes first
他们要先换衣服
because I know they're going to be muddy, and I don't want a muddy party.
不然他们一身泥 我不想我的生日聚会全是泥
I love kids, man.
我喜欢这个小孩
Have you ever been up on that big Jumbotron at the stadium? Yes.
你有上过体育馆的大屏幕吗 有过
Oh, yeah? What were you doing?
真的吗 当时你在干嘛
And I danced.
跳舞
You danced?
你会跳舞吗
Let me see—Let me see what you did. What'd you do?
来 给大家看看你是怎么跳的
That was hot. Yeah, man. Yeah.
很帅啊
Now that you're becoming a TV star, how much you think you should make?
现在你成了明星 你觉得你一年赚多少钱
Now, listen to me.
听我说
Stephen Curry makes, you say, about $30,000,
你刚才说史蒂芬·库里一年赚30000美金
so how much do you think you should make?
你觉得你一年可以赚多少
$130,000.
130000美金
That's right.
没错
That's right.
没错
This is a smart kid, and if you're smart, guess what can happen. What?
真聪明 猜猜下面会做什么 什么
Let me tell you something.
我跟你说
You're going to get a girlfriend.
你要有女朋友了
You're having a tough time processing that right now,
可能你现在觉得不好理解
but trust and believe that's all it's going to be about in a little while.
但是相信我 很快就会发生的
Hey, folks, give it up for Trent!
大家掌声送给特伦特

重点单词   查看全部解释    
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
cliff [klif]

想一想再看

n. 悬崖,峭壁

 
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。