手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

遭遇父母情感虐待的10种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Unlike physical abuse, being emotionally abused doesn't leave you with visible scars or bruises that can be easy to detect.

和身体虐待不同,情感虐待不会留下易于察觉的伤疤。
In the U.S., every ten seconds, a report of child abuse is made.
在美国,每十秒钟,就有一份关于儿童虐待的报道。
That means on a yearly basis, this involves more than 6.6 million children who are affected.
这意味着,每年有超过660多万儿童受到影响。
Emotional abuse weakens the individual's emotional development and sense of self-worth that can have lifelong damaging effects.
情感虐待会削弱一个人的情绪发展和自我价值感,这可能会产生终生的破坏性影响。
Here are 10 signs of emotional abuse from parents.
以下是父母情绪虐待的10个迹象。
One. You experience random emotional outbursts.
1. 你会经历随机的情绪爆发。
Do you tear up easily or find it hard to control your emotions?
你是否很容易流泪,或者很难控制自己的情绪?
When the child grows up in an environment where they were constantly reprimanded or had their emotional needs neglected,
当孩子在成长环境中,经常被训斥或者他们的情感需求总是被忽略,
they're more likely to experience their emotions in extremes. This makes it difficult to achieve self-composure.
他们就更有可能经历极端的情绪。这让人很难保持冷静。
They may demonstrate high spirits when they get validation from others,
当他们得到别人的肯定时,他们可能会表现出高昂的情绪,
but hit rock-bottom at the snap of a finger when they aren't getting the attention or support they crave.
但是当他们没有得到他们渴望的关注或支持时,就会跌至谷底
Two. You are overly affectionate to strangers... or you're super kind to people you haven't known for a long time.
2. 你对陌生人过于深情……或者你对没认识多久的人超级友好。
People who never received unconditional love from their parents will
那些从未从父母那里得到无条件爱的人
try to make up for the cruelty they grew up with by nurturing others instead.
会试着通过培养其他人来弥补成长过程中的残酷。
They never want someone else to experience the same trauma as they did, so practicing empathy comes naturally to them.
他们从不希望别人经历与自己相同的创伤,所以他们天生自带同理心。
Three. You are aggressive toward others and animals.
3. 你对他人和动物有攻击性。
On the contrary, some children with emotionally abusive parents connect hostile toward their classmates and treat animals poorly.
相反,一些受到父母情感虐待的孩子会对他们的同学抱有敌意,对动物也不好。
As a result of internalizing the abuse, they may imitate their parents harsh treatment and lash out on others.
将虐待内在化的结果是,他们可能会模仿父母,严厉对待并猛烈抨击他人。
Victims of emotional abuse always felt things were out of their control, so they try to make up for it by doing the opposite,
情感虐待的受害者总是觉得事情超出了他们的控制,所以他们试图通过做相反的事情来弥补,
being the emotional abusers themselves.
这使得他们自己成为了情感的施虐者。

遭遇父母情感虐待的10种迹象.jpg

Four. You have little to no friends.

4. 你几乎没有朋友。
Do you isolate yourself from others or feel painfully shy around new faces?
你会把自己与他人隔离开来,或是在新面孔面前感到害羞吗?
Children who are emotionally abused will often lack the proper social skills they need to form connections.
遭受情感虐待的儿童往往缺乏建立人际关系所需的适当社交技能。
Consequently, they may either find themselves in toxic relationships often mistaking them for normal ones
结果他们要么是发现自己陷入了有毒的关系,常常把自己误认为是正常的关系
or avoid commitment altogether in fear of getting hurt again.
要么是因为害怕再次受伤而完全避免承诺。
Five. You aren't confident about your future.
5. 你对自己的未来没有信心。
Victims of emotional abuse often grew up with parents who criticized and belittled them and dismissed their feelings.
情感虐待的受害者通常是在父母的批评和轻视下长大的,他们的父母会忽视他们的感受。
As a result, they're likely to grow up being pessimistic.
因此,他们长大后很可能变得悲观。
This can prevent them from going after their dreams as they run away from their true potential.
这会阻碍他们去追求他们的梦想,因为他们逃离了他们真正的潜力。
Six. You constantly repress your emotions.
6. 你不断地压抑自己的情绪。
Parents who emotionally abuse their kids do not create a safe space where it made them feel OK to cry.
在情感上虐待孩子的父母不会给孩子创造一个让他们可以哭泣的安全空间。
Instead, their kids might have grown up in fear, afraid of doing something that would upset or anger their parents.
相反,他们的孩子可能会成长在恐惧中,害怕做一些让父母失望或生气的事情。
Consequently, like brave little soldiers, at a young age, they learned to bottle up their feelings for survival.
因此,就像勇敢的小士兵一样,他们在小时候就学会了为生存而隐藏自己感受。
It's no big deal they might say, and may grow up resorting to drugs and alcohol as a poor coping mechanism.
他们可能会说,这没什么大不了的,长大后他们可能会吸毒和酗酒,这是一种糟糕的应对机制。
Seven. You don't know who you are.
7. 你不知道自己是谁。
Do you struggle with establishing a strong identity or often feel like you're stuck in limbo?
你是否在努力建立一个强大的身份,或是经常感觉自己陷入两难境地?
If you grew up with parents who are controlling and emotionally manipulative, they've raised you to be codependent.
如果你的父母喜欢在行动和情感上操纵你,那么他们会把你培养成相互依赖的人。
As a result, you never had full control over your own life and in shaping your own identity.
因此,你永远无法完全掌控自己的生活,无法塑造自己的个性。
Eight. You often seek validation from others.
8. 你经常寻求别人的肯定。
Victims of emotional abuse usually lack self-confidence.
情感虐待的受害者通常缺乏自信。
In order to make up for those feelings of worthlessness,
为了弥补那些毫无价值的感觉,
they may take great measures such as people-pleasing in order to feel loved and appreciated,
他们可能会采取很多措施,比如取悦他人,以获得爱和欣赏,
whether it means putting on a facade on social media or making up white lies just to stay on someone's good side.
不论这意味着在社交媒体上伪装自己,或是编造一些善意的谎言来维护某人的利益。
This can cause them to struggle with authenticity.
这会导致他们与真实性作斗争。
Nine. You're highly self-critical.
9. 严厉的自我批评
Did your parents put a lot of pressure on you as a child? When you are expected to reach high unrealistic expectations,
小时候,父母会给你很多压力吗?当你被赋予不现实的高期待时,
you may not feel like you're good enough if you aren't always working yourself to the bone.
如果你不竭尽全力,你会觉得自己还不够好。
You may also end up becoming a perfectionist and not allow yourself to be human.
你最后可能会成为一个完美主义者,无法接受自己是一个普通的人事实。
Ten. You experience a lot of guilt.
10. 你会有很多负罪感。
Children with emotionally abusive parents can grow up with guilt issues.
受父母情感虐待的孩子长大后可能会有负罪感。
When they try to establish boundaries and seek emotional support from others,
当他们想要建立界限,从别人那里寻求情感支持时,
their parents may guilt trip them into isolating themselves,
他么的父母可能会让他们产生负罪感,
'Oh, looks like you've forgotten about me...' or 'don't you love me?' are phrases to watch out for.
‘看来你把我给忘了’,‘你不爱我了吗?’这些话需要引起注意。
Were you a victim of emotional abuse or know someone who was? We encourage our community members to be vulnerable.
你或者你认识的人是情感虐待的受害者吗?我们鼓励我们社区成员的脆弱。
Tell your story today. If you'd like to make a difference, be sure to share this video as well to spread awareness. Thanks for watching!
请告诉我们你的故事。如果你想做出改变,一定要分享本期视频,传播这种意识。感谢收看!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
facade [fə'sɑ:d]

想一想再看

n. 建筑物的正面,外表(犹指虚伪的)

联想记忆
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
isolate ['aisəleit]

想一想再看

vt. 隔离,使孤立
adj. 孤立的,单独的

联想记忆
consequently ['kɔnsikwəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 所以,因此

 
mechanism ['mekənizəm]

想一想再看

n. 机制,原理
n. 机械,机构,结构

 
empathy ['empəθi]

想一想再看

n. 移情作用,共鸣,执着投入

联想记忆
affectionate [ə'fekʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 情深的,充满情爱的

联想记忆
unrealistic [.ʌnriə'listik]

想一想再看

adj. 不切实际的,不实在的

 
repress [ri'pres]

想一想再看

v. 抑制,镇压,压制

联想记忆
manipulative [mə'nipjuleitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 操纵的,巧妙处理的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。