手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

内向的外向者

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Psych2go is a digital media organization that raises mental health awareness by presenting psychological topics in a digestible and relatable manner.

Psych2go是一个数字媒体组织,通过以一种可理解和相关的方式呈现心理学话题并以此提高人们的精神健康意识。
Please share our content with those who need it, it's a great way to show your support to us as well.
请和需要的人分享我们的视频,这也是支持我们的好方式。
Not everything in this world is black and white. When asked if you're more introverted or more extroverted in nature,
在这个世界中,一切并不是非黑即白的。当有人问你,你的性格是更外向还是更内向时,
it seems like a simple thing to answer but this is far from the truth.
这个问题看似简单,但事实远非如此。
Like most things, the debate over introversion versus extraversion lies on a spectrum.
和大部分事情一样,关于外向和内向的争论有一个范围。
The lines constantly blur and they're ever-changing. Here are 10 signs you're an introverted extrovert.
其界限模糊不清且一直在变。以下是你是一名内向的外向者的10种迹象。
1. You're selectively social.
1. 选择性社交。
You want to be around people but you don't know how to go about it without being awkward.
你想和大家在一起,但你不知道如何避免尴尬。
2. Where's the invite?
2. 邀请在哪里?
You want to be invited to hang out with friends but have the option to stay home.
想被邀请和朋友出去玩,但也可以选择呆在家里。
You don't like not being invited to stuff and being left out of the loop when the friends are sharing stories the next day,
你不喜欢在第二天朋友们分享故事的时候,你插不上话,被排除在圈子之外
it's highly disrespectful and frustrating.
这是非常不尊重和令人沮丧的。
3. Feeling left out.
3. 感到受冷落。
You may not like to socialize all the time but you still want to know what's going on in your friends lives.
你可能不喜欢一直社交,但你仍然想知道你朋友的生活中发生了什么。
4. Time to go.
4. 该走了。

内向的外向者.jpg

Social events can be fun within a certain time frame.

在一定的时间范围内的社交活动可以很有趣。
If you get tired from a social engagement, you would like to be able to leave as soon as possible.
如果你厌倦了社交活动,你希望能尽快离开。
This is harder if you don't have a car of your own or another ride.
如果你没有车或其他交通工具,这就更难了。
5. Hear me roar.
5. 听我咆哮。
You get talked over in conversations when you actually do want to speak,
当你真的想发表意见的时候,
whenever there's a pause and you say what you have to say,
不论有没有暂停,你都想说出来,
no one responds to it the way you'd hoped and then they start talking about something else. It's a vicious cycle.
没人以你希望的方式回应你,他们还开始谈论起了其他事情,这是一个恶性循环。
6. Event misery.
6. 痛苦事件。
You tend to be more sympathetic towards people who aren't having that great of a time at a gathering even if you are,
你倾向于同情那些在聚会上没有那么开心的人,即使你很开心,
so you understand that for whatever reason the person would rather be somewhere, somewhere else.
所以你明白,不管出于什么原因,那个人宁愿待在某个地方,另一个地方。
Therefore you respect their space but you know how it feels.
因此,你尊重他们的空间,但你知道那是什么感觉。
7. Did I raise my head? Didn't think so.
7. 我抬起头来了吗?没有吧。
You hate it when people call on you to participate in things when you don't want to.
你讨厌别人叫你参加你不想参加的活动。
Most of the time you enjoy sitting back and letting other people contribute.
大部分时候,你喜欢坐着,让别人贡献自己的力量。
When you feel comfortable enough to participate, you will and there are actually times when you do volunteer, it's just not that often.
当你觉得想参与的时候,你会参与,你也确实有那么几次主动参与了,虽然就那么几次。
8. Can I say something funny? No? Okay.
8. 我能说点搞笑的吗?不行?好吧?
When you want to say something funny but you don't know how everyone else will take it,
当你想说一些有趣的事情,但你不知道其他人会怎么想
so you spend too much time internally debating whether or not you should say it
所以你就花了太多时间在内心纠结是否应该说
to the point where the conversation had already moved on.
直到大家都已经进入到了下个话题。
9. I mean no harm!
9. 我不是有意的!
You want to speak your mind but you don't want the conversation to turn confrontational. It's uncomfortable.
你想要说出你的想法,但你不希望对话变成争论性的,这会让人很难受。
Which brings us to 10 not about the drama.
这九让我们来到了第10点,不要太戏剧化。
Never call out an introvert in an argument. Introverts would find it much more respectful
永远不要在争论中指责内向的人。内向的人会觉得这样更有礼貌—
if a person pulled them aside and talked to them privately
把他们拉到一边私下和他们说
instead of in a crowded room or in front of an equivalent.
而不是在一个都是人的房间里或是在人前。
Are you an introverted extrovert?
你是内向的外向者吗?
Let us know in the comments below or was it extroverted introvert either way.
请在下方评论告知,又或者你是外向的内向者?
If you like this video give us a thumbs up and please subscribe. Share with your friends and as always thanks for watching.
如果你喜欢本期视频,请给我们点赞,请订阅我们的频道。和你的朋友分享视频,一如既往,感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
sympathetic [.simpə'θetik]

想一想再看

adj. 同情的,共鸣的
n. 交感神经

联想记忆
contribute [kən'tribju:t]

想一想再看

vt. 捐助,投稿
vi. 投稿,贡献,是原因

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
spectrum ['spektrəm]

想一想再看

n. 光谱,范围,系列

联想记忆
vicious ['viʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 恶毒的,恶意的,凶残的,剧烈的,严重的

联想记忆
disrespectful [disri,spektful]

想一想再看

adj. 无礼的;失礼的;不尊敬的

 
frame [freim]

想一想再看

n. 框,结构,骨架
v. 构成,把 ...

 
psychological [.saikə'lɔdʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 心理(学)的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。