手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

莉莉第一次见到柯登

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Thank you for coming to see us, so happy that you are here, don, we met before, you have been on the show,

谢谢你们来看我们 很开心你们能来 唐 我们之前见过 你上过节目
lilly, this is the first time we have met in person. Correct, yes. We have communicated before.
莉莉 这是我们第一次见面 对 我们之前交流过
First i have to say thank you so much for having me on the show, i think it's cool we are supporting each other.
首先我得说 非常感谢邀请我来上节目 我觉得这很棒 我们在彼此支持
We love lilly singh. But yes, before we met, today is the first time, we were textually active.
我们都爱莉莉·辛格 今天是我们第一次见面 但是之前 我们短信聊的很火热
Yes, we were texting each other. It was fun.
是的 我们彼此发短信 很有趣
It was interested, i asked one of my writers who know you.
很有意思 我问了认识你的一个编剧
Sean o'connor. Who used to write on this show.
肖恩·奥康纳 他曾为本节目写作
I don't know if we can call him riddle. But thank you.
我不知是否可以叫他秘密 谢谢
That's who he is. Let's call his name.
就是他 叫他名字吧
I was new to the game. I would love to pick james' brain on any words of wisdom he has.
我是个新手 我想学习詹姆斯脑子里的智慧
Is this creepy, ask you, ask him if i can have james' number.
这是不是有点吓人 问他能不能要到詹姆斯的号码
And 20 seconds later, james said i could have his number.
20秒后 詹姆斯说我可以知道他的号码
So i texted you, i wanted to share the text-- text you sent me if that's cool. It was interesting.
所以我给你发了短信 我想分享你发给我的短信内容 如果你觉得没事的话 很有趣的
The first thing you ever texted me. What did you text me, hang on.
你给发的第一条短信 你给我发了什么
I said hey, thanks so much for giving me your number, i think you are great. I would love any advice.
我说 非常感谢你给我你的号码 我觉得你很棒 我愿听取你的建议
So worried about what you are about to say.
很担心你要说的事情
So i say said thanks so much, is there any wisdom you can bestow on me, sean says are you great.
我说非常感谢 有没有可以传授给我的智慧 肖恩说你很棒

莉莉第一次见到柯登.png

And you said, it's a long one.

你说 它很长
Sean is great and please, please ignore the rumors about him and why he left our show.
肖恩很棒 请忽略关于他的留言 以及他离开我们节目的原因
It gets better, it is mostly all untrue and i still think he's a brilliant writer
会变好的 大部分都感觉不真实 我仍然觉得他是一个杰出的作家
regardless of what happened with those cats or bad guesser or raccoons,
不管他和那些阿猫和猜测者或浣熊发生了什么事情
we all make mistake, right, none of us are without sin,
我们都会犯错 我们每个人都有罪
i mean i have never taken heroin or the horse which is what they used to call it on the show.
我从没吸过海洛因 就是他们过去在节目中所说的马儿
So i don't know how it affects you when are you out in the wild in nature like they were for so long.
我不知道 当你像他们那样长久在野外时 它是如何影响你的
And it goes on for a while, as me reading this truly, i had no idea you were joking.
后面还有一段 在我真心阅读这个的时候 我完全不知道你在开玩笑
I truly was reading it outloud, sean was in the room and i was like, did i make a horrible mistake by hiring this person?
我真的大声读出来了 肖恩就在房间里 我就在想 我刚刚犯了一个大错吗 雇了这个人
That says a lot more about shean than it does about me.
关于肖恩的内容比我的要多得多

重点单词   查看全部解释    
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
riddle ['ridl]

想一想再看

n. 谜,谜语
vt. 解谜,出谜题,充满,打

 
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顾,不理,忽视

联想记忆
sin [sin]

想一想再看

n. 原罪
v. 犯罪,违反(教规)

 
bestow [bi'stəu]

想一想再看

vt. 授予,适用,利用

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。