手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

八类需要避免接触的人

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, psychgoers and welcome back to another video.

嗨,欢迎收看新一期的节目。

Thank you all so much for the love that you've given us.

非常感谢你们给予我们的关爱。

Your ongoing support helps us continue our mission to make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone.

你们持续不断的支持帮助我们继续我们的使命,即让每个人都能更容易地了解心理学和心理健康。

Now let's begin.

现在我们开始吧。

Have you ever had to deal with some difficult people in your life?

你在生活中是否曾经和一些难相处的人打交道吗?

Did they put a certain type of strain on your relationship?

他们对你们的关系造成了某种压力吗?

While it's true that no one is perfect and everyone has their good traits and their flaws,

诚然,没有人是完美的,每个人都有自己的优缺点,

there are some types of people that can cause you more harm than good.

但有些类型的人可能给你带来的伤害要大于好处。

It might be best to avoid them for your own well-being and happiness.

为了你自己的幸福和快乐,最好避开这些人。

So here are 8 types of people to avoid.

以下是八种需要避免接触的人。

1. People who invalidate you.

1、让你感到毫无价值的人。

Have you ever had someone put you down for being angry or upset, or did they make you feel silly for being excitable?

你有没有因为生气或不安而受人责怪,或者他们让你觉得自己容易激动,而为此感到愚蠢?

Your emotions are valid and important.

你的情绪是合理和重要的。

If you're surrounded by people who invalidate you and your emotions, you may start to devalue your own emotions and bottle them up.

如果你周围的人让你感到自己和你的情绪毫无价值,你可能会开始贬低你自己的情绪,进而将它们封闭起来。

2. One-uppers.

居高临下者。

Have you ever dealt with people that always seem to brag about themselves?

你有没有和那些自吹自擂的人打过交道?

They act like a show-off and can be draining to talk to.

他们表现得像是在炫耀,和他们交谈会让人精疲力竭。

You leave conversations with this person feeling worthless, unaccomplished and defeated.

与这种人交谈过后,你会感到毫无价值、无能和失败。

People who try to one-up you are insecure about themselves

那些试图让自己高高在上的人对自己没有安全感,

and have a mindset where they view your success as their failure and vice versa.

他们的心态是把你的成功看作是他们的失败,反之亦然。

They want attention and try to put you down to elevate themselves.

他们想引起别人的注意,想借由贬低你来提升他们自己。

3. Self-centered people.

3、以自我为中心的人。

Have you ever been around someone who seems to only think about themselves?

你有没有遇到过一个只关心自己的人?

Self-centered people tend to be bad listeners and struggle with empathizing.

以自我为中心的人往往是不好的倾听者,很难与别人共情。

Leaving you feeling ignored and used.

让你感觉被忽视和被利用。

In conversations, they turn things around so they can talk more about themselves.

在谈话中,他们翻转事实,这样他们就可以更多地谈论自己。

Self-centered people are not directly malicious or harmful,

以自我为中心的人不会直接怀有恶意或危害别人,

but they can make you feel like your needs are secondary to theirs.

但他们会让你觉得你的需求是次要的。

This feeling can lower your own sense of value and self-worth.

这种感觉会降低你自己的价值认同和自我价值感。

4. Judgmental people.

4、苛刻评判的人。

Do you have friends or family who always have something negative to say about others?

你有没有朋友或家人总是说有关别人负面的话?

Do you worry that they're saying negative things about you behind your back?

你担心他们在背后说你的坏话吗?

Judgmental people can put you on edge, making you feel self-conscious and nervous about everything you do around them.

苛刻评判的人会让你感到紧张,让你对你在他们身边所做的每件事感到局促不安和紧张。

As Carolyn Steber from bustle explains, it's important to remember

正如《Bustle》杂志的卡洛琳·斯蒂伯解释的那样,重要的是要记住,

that the judgment of others often arises from internal pain or insecurity.

对他人的苛刻评判通常是由内心的痛苦或不安全感所致。

However, the root causes of their scathing judgment do not take away from the toxicity it can cause you in your own life.

然而,他们严厉批评的根本原因并不能消除它可能给你的生活带来的毒害。

5. Self-destructive people.

5、自我毁灭的人。

Do you have that one friend who constantly finds themselves in sticky situations?

你有没有一个经常发现自己陷入困境的朋友?

dmxlx1127.jpg

You try over and over again to help them and be good counsel for them,

你一次又一次地试图帮助他们,成为他们的好顾问,

but they seem to have trouble heeding your sound advice?

但他们似乎很难听从你的合理建议?

Why is this behavior toxic?

为什么这种行为有毒害?

For one if you surround yourself with people who are negative, complaintive and have low self-confidence,

首先,如果你周围的人都消极、自满、缺乏自信,

some of that pessimistic attitude can start to rub off on you.

一些悲观的态度就会开始影响你。

And secondly these types of people can drain you and exhaust you, because you always feel you have to step in and fix everything for them.

其次,这些类型的人会让你精疲力尽,因为你总觉得自己必须介入,为他们解决一切问题。

6. Fake people.

6、虚伪的人。

Have you met people who behave differently around others than they do with you?

你有没有遇到过与你相处时表现不同的人?

Or do they say one thing and then do another?

或者他们的言行不一?

According to Vanessa Van Edwards from Science of People, fake friends are toxic

根据《人物科学》凡妮莎·范爱德华兹的说法,虚伪的朋友有毒害,

because you can't trust them with your own emotions, making you feel insecure about the relationship.

因为你不能用自己的情感去信任他们,让你对这段关系感到不安全。

They're jealous of you more than they seem happy for you.

他们对你的嫉妒感多于为你感到快乐。

They constantly undermine your accomplishments and only contact you when they need a favor.

他们不断削弱你的成就感,只在他们需要帮助时才联系你。

These types of people can wear you down and wind up taking advantage of you.

这类人会让你精疲力竭,最后利用你。

7. Manipulators.

7、操纵者。

Have you ever felt used by others?

你是否觉得被别人利用过?

Did you feel like you had to agree with someone in order to stay friends with them?

你是否觉得为了和某人保持朋友关系,不得不同意他们的意见?

Whether this relationship is romantic or platonic,

不管是浪漫的爱情还是柏拉图式的关系,

a manipulator only sees you as a way to benefit themselves and they typically aren't concerned with your well-being.

操纵者只把你看作是一种让自己受益的方式,他们通常并不关心你的幸福。

You find yourself putting more into the relationship than you get out of it.

你发现自己在这段关系中投入的比从中得到的要多。

You may feel used lied to and like your feelings don't matter.

你可能会觉得自己受骗了,觉得自己的感受无关紧要。

And 8. people who love drama.

8、喜欢戏剧性事件的人。

Do you know someone who gossips all the time?

你认识老说闲话的人吗?

Are they always in the middle of some type of drama?

他们总是游走于某类戏剧性事件中?

You can find it hard to trust this kind of person with your more personal thoughts and feelings, because of their loose lips.

你会发现很难用你个人的想法和感受去信任这种人,因为他们的嘴不严。

According to WebMD, engaging in gossip and rumors to a point can harm your health.

根据美国健康医疗网的说法,流言蜚语会损害你的健康。

Gossip and drama can fuel bullying behaviors leading to exhaustion, depression and anxiety.

流言蜚语和戏剧性事件会助长欺凌行为,导致精疲力尽、抑郁和焦虑。

All this type of talk can escalate to violence.

所有这类谈话都会升级为暴力。

And if that goes unaddressed it can lead to certain physical and mental health risks,

如果不能解决这一点,可能会导致某些身体和心理健康风险,

such as clinical depression, PTSD, panic attacks and feelings of guilt or suicide.

如临床抑郁症、创伤后应激障碍、惊恐发作和内疚感或自杀感。

If you have any of these types of people in your life, know that you deserve to feel worthy and cared for in any kind of relationship.

如果你的生活中有这些类型的人,你要知道,在任何一种关系中,你都应该感到有价值和受到关心。

We hope you enjoyed learning about the eight types of people to avoid.

我们希望你喜欢了解这八种需要避免接触的人。

Have you ever met any of these people, let us know in the comments below.

你见过这些人吗,请在下面的评论中告诉我们。

If you enjoyed watching this video, give us a thumbs up and share it with someone who might find it helpful too.

如果你喜欢这段视频,请给我们点赞,并与可能觉得它有帮助的人分享。

The studies and references used are listed in the description below.

所使用的研究和参考文献都列在了下面的描述中。

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button for more psychic videos.

记得点击订阅按钮获取更多视频。

And as always, thanks for watching.

感谢收看。

We'll see you next time.

我们下次再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
invalidate [in'vælideit]

想一想再看

vt. 使无效,使作废

联想记忆
counsel ['kaunsəl]

想一想再看

n. 商议,忠告,法律顾问
v. 商议,劝告

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 
clinical ['klinikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 临床的

 
scathing ['skeiðiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 严厉的,尖刻的 动词scathe的现在分词形式

联想记忆
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
accessible [æk'sesəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可得到的,易接近的,可进入的

联想记忆
brag [bræg]

想一想再看

n. 吹牛的人,自夸,傲慢的态度 v. 吹牛,炫耀 ad

联想记忆
worthless ['wə:θlis]

想一想再看

adj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。