手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

恐怖惊悚电影《Soho区惊魂夜》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So what brings you down then?

你为什么来这里呢?
I'm studying, London College of Fashion.
我来伦敦时装学院学习。
Room is on the top floor.
房间在顶楼。
It's perfect. I love it.
很完美。我喜欢。
If I could live any place and any time I'd live here, in London. In the '60s.
如果我能在任何时间住在任何地方,我都愿意住在这里,伦敦。60年代的伦敦。
Last night, I saw something... in my dreams.
昨晚,我在梦里看到了什么东西。
There was a girl.
有一个女孩。
And you are? Sandy.
你是?桑迪。
I've got this kind of gift. I can see people, places... things others can't.
我有这种天赋。我能看到别人看不到的人和地点。
This is the closest most people ever get to their dreams.
这是大多数人最接近梦想的时刻。
They're not just dreams.
但那不仅仅是梦想。
Jack, I don't want to do this.
杰克,我不想这么做。
You think you can just walk away?
你以为你能一走了之吗?

恐怖惊悚电影《Soho区惊魂夜》预告片

It really happened.

真的发生了。
What did you see?
你看到了什么?
Do you believe in ghosts?
你相信有鬼吗?
I want to report a murder.
我要报告一起谋杀案。
You witnessed the murder last night, but you believe this was a vision from the past?
你目睹了昨晚的谋杀,但你认为这是过去的幻象?
The guy that killed her is still out there. I have to stop him.
杀她的人还逍遥法外。我必须阻止他。
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么。
I've done a lot of things. You're gonna have to be more specific, love.
我做过很多事情。你得说得具体点,亲爱的。
You can't save me. Sandy!
你救不了我。桑迪!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的
n. 特

联想记忆
sandy ['sændi]

想一想再看

adj. 沙,含沙的,沙色的,不稳固的 Sandy n.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。